Donald's Dilemma

• 10 Replies
Donald's Dilemma
« on: October 10, 2018, 11:42:12 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but have been a member of TFES for a few years now. My name is Donald and I'm currently majoring in physics at MIT. Although physics proves that the earth is flat, my current physics teacher believes that the earth is round. -silly him-  ::) ::) Do you guys have any good points to bring up in class to help out? Also looking to make friends to discuss this topic!!
Thanks in advance mortals  :)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Donald's Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 11:57:58 AM »
Hi Donald.

Firstly, the word of mortal seems illogical to me.

Secondly, I suggest you examine this threat:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71901.0

Thirdly, nice to meet you. There is not many believers here, so you should to content with it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 02:59:24 PM »
Welcome, Donald!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 03:30:14 PM »
We are the immortals.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 05:37:18 PM »
Hello Mr. Trump. While I don't support your presidency you are welcome here as long as you follow the rules.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 02:56:48 AM »
We are the immortals.

O o. I don't think so.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 08:26:03 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but have been a member of TFES for a few years now. My name is Donald and I'm currently majoring in physics at MIT. Although physics proves that the earth is flat, my current physics teacher believes that the earth is round. -silly him-  ::) ::) Do you guys have any good points to bring up in class to help out? Also looking to make friends to discuss this topic!!
You claim physics says the earth is flat? And you got to MIT?
No need to lie here.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 08:56:06 AM »
MIT where they discovered cold fusion! Hello!
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 09:31:06 AM »
hey donald, I'm admired your belief and the fact that you're attending MIT means that the flat earth society is growing, even geniuses (like you) believe in the flat earth, we have to show them round earthers the real science >:( >:( >:(

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 01:12:19 PM »

Ask your professor why he hates God. When he explodes in rage, saying that God killed his mother, ask him quietly "how can you hate something that doesn't exist?" He will leave the lecture hall in shame, defeated by your superior evangelical mind. Then you will become the professor (as is written into all university bylaws) and you will have the freedom to teach your class about FET
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 01:14:44 PM by Tausami »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 07:39:20 PM »
Tell him to look out of his window.

Do you think you will be running for re-election?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth