Phew Formula Updated

• 133 Replies
Re: Phew Formula Updated
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 04:41:49 AM »
Pi is wrong. Any calculation supporting it is dismissedable. Even nobody can deny the above Phew's descriptions.
Case closed.
And, there it is.  You know that we’re talking about a direct measurement and not a calculation.  To say otherwise is just a lie and a cop out.

When you get that what do you do?  You give a cop out answer because you can discuss the truth.  This also makes you are also a hypocrite because you said direct measurement is the only way to get to the truth.

I made direct measurements of the diameter and volume of a sphere.  I used your value of phew.  I used YOUR equation for the volume of a sphere. 

No calculus. 
No trigonometry. 
Only direct measurements and your value/equation.   

IOW, I used your own words against you and gave you irrefutable proof that phew, and your silly equation, fails direct measurement every time. 

It’s also proof you are not serious about supporting phew...proof that you never were.  It's also proof you never intended to answer any claims that contradict phew.

I proved phew wrong and all you do is run away and hide.   I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but there is no other conclusion to be made.   You are nothing but a common troll...and not even a very good one at that. 

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

frenat

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 05:39:48 AM »
Pi is wrong. Any calculation supporting it is dismissedable. Even nobody can deny the above Phew's descriptions.
Case closed.
Pi is right everywhere it is used and has been for centuries. It would be noticed if it was wrong. YOU are the only one that thinks is deluded otherwise

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 07:33:59 AM »
I dare you to hold a ruler as far as 26.1 cm.

It's the diagonal of 15° for scale r=100 cm or 1 meter. Pi length (false) claim for 15° is 26.18 cm which difference from the diagonal equals 8 micro meters. :o

26.18 cm - 26.1 cm = 0.08 cm = 0.8 mm = 800 micrometers.

800 micrometers.

Not 8 micrometers.

800, not 8.

You keep making simple errors.

What possible reason do I have to believe anything you say after all these errors, plus I have shown physically that pi is tasty and phew is stinky?

Ya wrong.

Ya dumb.

Ya basic.

Peace out.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2018, 09:33:08 AM »
0.8 mm = 800 micrometers... okay, you got the first point.

Still NO progress in refuting Phew arguments yet. So now the score is 2367864578855357874356885 : 1 ~
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2018, 09:36:10 AM »
Since the pi heads arguments have come to Rhetorics, here by I close this thread.

Viva Phew!  8)

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 10:28:47 AM »
Since the pi heads arguments have come to Rhetorics, here by I close this thread.

Viva Phew!  8)
The ultimate cop out.  You be true to the troll that you are.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »
0.8 mm = 800 micrometers... okay, you got the first point.

Still NO progress in refuting Phew arguments yet. So now the score is 2367864578855357874356885 : 1 ~

I have made danang admit he made a mistake! Astounding! I win!

And then he goes back to doing what he's done all along ... make up numbers. I win again!

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2018, 05:53:22 PM »

Viva Phew!  8)

And now he's run away! Everybody wins!

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2018, 01:18:13 AM »

Viva Phew!  8)

It's his MO.  Every time a thread doesn't go his way he abandons it only to start another one sometime later. 

Rather than face how his silly number and idiotic equations don't match real world measurements, he runs and hides like a whiny little child just like every other phew thread he's started.

He's been unequivocally proven wrong and he’s just not man enough to admit he’s wrong.

He’ll make up some more unprovable crap, start another thread, and declare himself a winner because that what he does.

Mike

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2018, 09:16:15 AM »

Viva Phew!  8)

It's his MO.  Every time a thread doesn't go his way he abandons it only to start another one sometime later. 

Rather than face how his silly number and idiotic equations don't match real world measurements, he runs and hides like a whiny little child just like every other phew thread he's started.

He's been unequivocally proven wrong and he’s just not man enough to admit he’s wrong.

He’ll make up some more unprovable crap, start another thread, and declare himself a winner because that what he does.

Mike

... and you will hunt down the new thread and continue trying to beat him into submission
because you have determined that he has no right to share his thoughts on a website dedicated
to the discussion of alternate ideas because that's what you do.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2018, 10:08:47 AM »

Viva Phew!  8)

Mike

... and you will hunt down the new thread and continue trying to beat him into submission
because you have determined that he has no right to share his thoughts on a website dedicated

There is an inherent difference between presenting an alternate idea and what Danang does.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2018, 10:25:14 AM »

Viva Phew!  8)

Mike

There is an inherent difference between presenting an alternate idea and what Danang does.

Finish your thought . . .

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2018, 11:28:22 AM »

Viva Phew!  8)

Mike

Nope I'm done.  He's not at all interested in having a discussion so I'm not going to bother.

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 02:19:23 AM »

Viva Phew!  8)

Mike

And here you are telling MicroBeta he has no right to tell Danang that his ideas are a pile of shit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Danang

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 09:36:56 AM »
Keep calm, audience know what is going on. Audience with Freedom.  8)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2018, 06:42:48 PM »
And here you are telling MicroBeta he has no right to tell Danang that his ideas are a pile of shit.
Even though it is.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »

Viva Phew!  8)

Mike

That is exactly NOT what I said.
If you weren't cocked to run your mouth you would have spent a moment to read and comprehend what I wrote.

Danang

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2018, 04:30:43 PM »
I think pi heads ain't stupid, but if they so far could not provide quality arguments, it's because they stand on a false basis called Pi.

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2018, 06:12:28 PM »
I think pi heads ain't stupid, but if they so far could not provide quality arguments, it's because they stand on a false basis called Pi.
I provided real world measurements of a ball.  What was wrong with it?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2018, 06:41:03 PM »
You claim in your personal text that "Phew FE Map is under construction". Wake me up when it's not a construction site.
Then I'll come back and debunk it.

In the meantime aircraft still find their destinations without running out of fuel (very often :'() and all using the Globe to calculate expected distances.

Danang

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2018, 10:03:20 PM »

In volume frames 2×2×2, we can see the ball covers 0.7929 part of the 2×2 squares, how come you concluded the volume is around a half?
Your measurement is wrong it's either because you haven't verified the tool's indicators or you were lying.

Danang

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2018, 12:57:23 AM »
You claim in your personal text that "Phew FE Map is under construction". Wake me up when it's not a construction site.
Then I'll come back and debunk it.

What? Say it that again.. Do you really have scientific tools to debunk Phew Map?? I can't believe you said that.  :o  ;D

In the meantime aircraft still find their destinations without running out of fuel (very often :'() and all using the Globe to calculate expected distances.

So many indications support Phew Map. Verifying short distance flights on northern hemiplane will entertain anyone. Too much jokes in it.  :o  8)

?

frenat

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2018, 05:38:24 AM »

So many indications support Phew Map. Verifying short distance flights on northern hemiplane will entertain anyone. Too much jokes in it.  :o  8)
The jokes are you continually showing you have no clue what you're talking about and ignoring all criticism because you can't provide rational answers. Obvious troll is obvious.

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2018, 06:56:23 AM »

In volume frames 2×2×2, we can see the ball covers 0.7929 part of the 2×2 squares, how come you concluded the volume is around a half?
Your measurement is wrong it's either because you haven't verified the tool's indicators or you were lying.
What do you mean by a "the volume is around a half".  Half of what?

I had a ball with a diameter of 0.8622 in.  What the heck does that have to do with a 2x2x2 cube?

As always, I checked the micrometer against my gauge blocks prior to use and the burette is calibrated at the factory.

Since the tools are much more accurate than the plastic rulers you use you only conclusion you can come up with is that I'm a liar?  Seriously, that's the best you've got? 

You do realize everyone, including yourself, can repeat my measurements and see which of us is a liar.

Here's my spreadsheet. 

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/pnnwwmuv7r5xfbh/phew-volume.xlsx?dl=0

Instead of making up some silly comment to try to make it sound like you know what you're talking about, why don't you measure the volume of any ball and prove my calculations wrong.  At least attempt show what is  wrong rather than making up some lame-ass crap why something is wrong.

Mike
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:41:17 AM by MicroBeta »

Danang

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2018, 06:18:54 AM »
Mike said:
"It results in a volume that nearly twelve times larger than reality"

Twelve times??  :o Where?? Where??  :o

Pi sV has portion 0.52 or 52 % of the frame (=2r × 2r × 2r).

Too small.

Phew >> 0.63 or 63% of the frame.   8)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:24:39 AM by Danang »

Danang

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2018, 06:23:42 AM »
Me said:
"What? Say it that again.. Do you really have scientific tools to debunk Phew Map?? I can't believe you said that.  :o  ;D"

>> Don't worry, that post was dedicated for entertainment purposes only.
No pride or arrorancy included in that words.

Danang

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2018, 06:29:32 AM »
Mike said:

Too small.

That's an inevitable painful destiny when a formula was born from an untrustworthy calculation method named: Calculus.

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2018, 12:08:10 PM »
Mike said:

Too small.

That was a mistake on my part.  I apologize.  You volume equation calculates a value 1.2 times larger than reality and not 12.  I'm sorry about that.

However, it's still 1.2 times larger than the measured value.  My attached spreadsheet is correct and phew calculated the incorrect diameter of the ball and the phew volume of a ball equation calculated a value 20% too large.

6.6032 cm3 as oppose to the real value of 5.5 cm3

Mike

?

frenat

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2018, 05:08:01 PM »
Mike said:

Too small.

Not too small. It is reality and it has been experimentally verified MANY times. You're wrong, as usual.
Obvious troll is obvious.

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2018, 05:09:54 PM »
BTW, in my post of the volume of a sphere there's no calculus so you can't use that as an excuse to avoid the proof that phew is wrong. 

Mike