The real truth

• 9 Replies
The real truth
« on: February 08, 2007, 09:16:28 AM »
due to the frequent unexplained disappearance of people and vehicles, it is obvious that the earth is at a "transverse point" in the fabric of space time, literally bridging two different dimensions.  Therefore its shape is undefined and purely hypothetical.  The strongest point of connection is in the bermuda triangle, so that is the real center of the earth.  Therefore, all arguments herin are meaningless as all of reality is simply electrical signals sent by your body to your brain, and do not reflect true existance.

?

Maverick

The real truth
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 09:21:07 AM »
That doesn't make any sense!  In the Bible, there is only one universe, so your findings must be erroneous.  When God created the earth, He put it in one dimension--this one.  There are only three dimensions, to represent the holy trinity every second of every day.  The bermuda triangle disappearances are probably some unrelated government conspiracy...either that or they are all sinners meeting their premature (and deserved) demises.  ACCEPT JESUS

The real truth
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:23:54 AM »
there was once a quote "believe all those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it," just because you cannot understand the truth about the univers (as i also cannot) does not mean that there is a higher power, and your need to justify your own limitations is pathetic and comical.

The real truth
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 09:35:03 AM »
Quote from: "Maverick"
There are only three dimensions, to represent the holy trinity every second of every day.

You forget that Time is a dimension too. That makes at least four.
quote]The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane. ~ Twain[/quote]
Et tu, Bruté? ~ Shakespeare

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
Re: The real truth
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:58:14 AM »
Quote from: "obcrock"
Therefore, all arguments herin are meaningless as all of reality is simply electrical signals sent by your body to your brain, and do not reflect true existance.

What is true existence?  How would you know whether or not you were experiencing true existence?  Are you on acid?  

I don't see why there couldn't be more space and time dimensions, but it should be pretty obvious that we cannot experience them.  

And I don't know what the bible has to do with any of this.  Plus, if god created only one dimension and you say there are three, doesn't that disprove this "god" thing you read about?  Or, perhaps you were trying to illustrate some kind of point, Maverick?

The real truth
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:13:33 AM »
your missing the point.

It is this mere striving for the understanding of existence that makes up our life, what gives us fufilment.  If i may borrow another quote "many men spend their entire lives fishing, without ever knowing what the fish is."  So, my point is that existance is different to every person, and every living thig.  We are not searching for the same thing, every person strives for a different goal and a different path to fufilment.  Arguing about the nature of life is stupid, because it is our own perception of the world that dictates our "existence" and "meaning."  So, waht does it matter of the earth is flat, round, or simply a bridge between portions of space time, it is your mind, and your mind alone that will prove to you the truth.  And opnce you believe that, true "reality" dosnt really matter.

The real truth
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 10:22:15 AM »
That doesn't make any sense!  In the Bible, there is only one universe, so your findings must be erroneous.  When God created the earth, He put it in one dimension--this one.  There are only three dimensions, to represent the holy trinity every second of every day.  The bermuda triangle disappearances are probably some unrelated government conspiracy...either that or they are all sinners meeting their premature (and deserved) demises.  ACCEPT JESUS

Doesn't work if your athiest =P

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
The real truth
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 10:52:57 AM »
Quote from: "obcrock"
It is this mere striving for the understanding of existence that makes up our life, what gives us fufilment.  If i may borrow another quote "many men spend their entire lives fishing, without ever knowing what the fish is."  So, my point is that existance is different to every person, and every living thig.  We are not searching for the same thing, every person strives for a different goal and a different path to fufilment.  Arguing about the nature of life is stupid, because it is our own perception of the world that dictates our "existence" and "meaning."  So, waht does it matter of the earth is flat, round, or simply a bridge between portions of space time, it is your mind, and your mind alone that will prove to you the truth.  And opnce you believe that, true "reality" dosnt really matter.

You sound like an interesting character.  I thnk I agree with what you are saying -- if it is truly possible for me to understand your words with just my own personal meanings.  However, I don't think arguing the nature of life is moot.  I do agree that every person has something different to contribute but I don't think everyone thinks for themselves, which is pretty necessary for progress and innovation.  It is important to continually smash what we think we know else we be dragged into dark ages by aged thinking.  That's, at least, why I'm still here.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
The real truth
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »
That doesn't make any sense!  In the Bible, there is only one universe, so your findings must be erroneous.  When God created the earth, He put it in one dimension--this one.  There are only three dimensions, to represent the holy trinity every second of every day.  The bermuda triangle disappearances are probably some unrelated government conspiracy...either that or they are all sinners meeting their premature (and deserved) demises.
The bible is a piece of fiction for the morally retarded, and as Pipe Dreams has already pointed out there are 4 dimensions that we percieve, these being longitude, latitude, altitude and time. Unless of course your refering to some holy quaditry which is just as implausible as your trinity  :)

ACCEPT JESUS
I've already considered this nonsense, and the answer is still no!

The real truth
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 12:38:48 PM »
"Therefore, all arguments herin are meaningless as all of reality is simply electrical signals sent by your body to your brain, and do not reflect true existance."

So where's the basis for your theory mate