Sun is neither a firing nor a spinning ball !

• 9 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Sun is neither a firing nor a spinning ball !
« on: October 04, 2018, 12:06:22 AM »
I want to inform the public, without using a beta, zeta or tetra function. Lets do it!  8)

This is sun spots under zoom of nikon P900 took by different photographers. Lets examine them one by one!

We see two sun photos taken in different times. Sounds like sun has been rotated. Is it really so? Lets turn the right one by opposite of clock rotation.

Same shape, same sun spots.

Ok lets find another one:

We see two spots close themselves. I want to measure their distance themselves, to edge and the center. I'll take the distance between two spots as "one" (1) and show others with comparing its lenght.

We have found one to edge as 3,5 and the centered one to center is 3,5 too, when we agree distance between two spots is 1.

Lets look some other photos:

We found same measurements.

Now, what thats mean

If sun was a firing ball like this CGI created by a national space ageny;

No one can stay in a black color under the 5000 celcius sentigrad if it was really so.

On the other hand, we could not observe same sun spots have same distance to the edge, if it was spinning.

So the sun is

Neither a spinning ball, nor a firing ball.

Best regards. Now the time you know:

Zeta time!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Re: Sun is neither a firing nor a spinning ball !
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 11:50:35 AM »
interesting post.  nice pics.  I'd have to give your pics more thought before I can conclude anything. 

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 01:37:30 PM »
Where were the photographers for those first images? Could they have been quite far apart on our earth? Have you seen our Moon from different lattitudes? It appears to rotate, just like your images.

Since the sun takes some 30 days to make one revolution, and there's quite possibly a time zone difference between photographer locations, I think a bit more data is needed.

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

frenat

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 04:33:24 PM »
Rotation is better seen through timelapses

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 09:56:40 PM »
I want to inform the public, without using a beta, zeta or tetra function. Lets do it!  8)

This is sun spots under zoom of nikon P900 took by different photographers. Lets examine them one by one!

We see two sun photos taken in different times. Sounds like sun has been rotated. Is it really so? Lets turn the right one by opposite of clock rotation.

I agree that the sun appears to have rotated in the photos but wouldn't to photographer have had to turn to keep facing the sun?

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 09:40:35 AM »
Sunspots are not black.   They emit a large amount of light.   The only reason they appear dark is because you are seeing them in contrast with the surrounding area which is several thousand degrees hotter.  If you've ever seen a Mercury or Venus transit while sunspots were present, you could easily see the difference between the color of the planet which is truly black, and the sunspots which appear much lighter.

Yes

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 10:03:51 AM »
No one can stay in a black color under the 5000 celcius sentigrad if it was really so.
No one can stay in a house with a 300 Fahrenheit fireplace if it was really so.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 10:44:39 AM »
If sun was a firing ball like this CGI created by a national space ageny;

Nashional Space Ageny show picture of sun firing ball and they're space sattulite. Sattulite is mesured 1/8 size of sun firing ball which makes it 100,000 miles in size no one can make a sattulite that big therefore CGI pic is fake pic of fake thing they lie lie lie proof foolz (mic drop).

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 12:42:18 AM »

This is called field rotation.  It's because the camera is on a an altazimuth mount.  The earth rotates around one axis, but the camera is swung around another, rotating the image.

https://www.celestron.com/blogs/knowledgebase/what-is-field-rotation-how-does-it-affect-my-scope-s-viewing-and-imaging

This is why most astrophotographers use equatorial mounts, which eliminates the problem. 

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 04:56:31 PM »
Did you try you camera on an equatorial mount, the counter acts the earth's rotation?
Then the sun will not twist, from your orientation changing on a rotating planet.
Then you will see those sunspots move across the sun in about 2 weeks.
Astronomer, photographer, and astro-photographer for 51 years. Satellite observer for 3 years, satellite builder in the 80's. Telescope maker and familiar with optical theory and designs. Machinists and machine tool programmer.