Werepenguins 6: Over the Ice Wall OFFICIAL PLAYERS THREAD

• 555 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Werepenguins 6: Over the Ice Wall OFFICIAL PLAYERS THREAD
« Reply #510 on: October 08, 2018, 12:19:49 PM »
Why don't you open a threat as "discussings about game rules" and fucking out of here, the old game threat?

I'll disclosure the cheaters here, please!

Go out!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #511 on: October 08, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »
I wasn't in support of banning someone from playing in future games, butt fuck it, I support bamming wise from them now.

You are cheater, you know. Why don't you basicly confess it instead of show your hate against me?

Because you have understood you can not win against me.

I'm still waiting the coward whore.
Please, explain how I cheated? I tried to do damage control from your temper tantrum after someone did nothing against you. SCG played no part in Pez being attacked. Your entire grievance spawned from an assumption she directed that.
Please show how I cheated.

Because you made everything in hardest form for a pengun victory.

1- player numbers was already insufficient but you add something as "mutant" for made it harder. If required, you can change the name. What a good discover!
2- oracle role is not an advantage for villagers.
3- If penguins pick the oracle, oracle turns to disadvantage for villagers. For a guarantee penguin victory, you had to do it.
4- scg was the best person for the super power role in the game (meanwhile oracle, meanwhile penguin). She was meanwhile the winner of last game while she is penguin.
5- bhs was a tactic because most people like me did not believe his being penguin because he is the weakest one here.

You have assigned roles deliberately all opposite the villagers. I have got it while you assing me as exorcist, because you were exorcist in last game and thinking I was cheated. So you have done it as a revenge from me.

But you have sabotaged your own game.

I did not convince at all.
1-Ten people is about bare minimum for 2 penguins, so insufficient is all relative.
2-the oracle is an advantage to the humans, and would have been if BHS had been spoken by the oracle.
3-a penguin oracle is a bad combo for the humans, but I didn't force it to happen. BHS managed to pull that off by pure luck. I simply asked him to choose his partner, he said SCG, and that put everything into motion. I'll admit, I couldn't have made the roles play out any better than they possibly could have even if I tried.
4-I didn't hand pick any roles. I'll probably never be able to convince you of that, but I swear to whatever good you choose, on the graves of my grandparents, in everything holy, I used cards to randomly assign roles.  You can look up "werewolves of miller's hollow", those are the cards I used to assign the roles.
5- see #4 on not hand selecting roles. That one almost didn't happen as I had given BHS's penguin role to Jura because I thought BHS would be lynched day 1. I decided to stick with the decision of the cards though and thus we got penguin BHS.

Now kindly stop calling me a cheater.

Your answers are not responded the claims.

1- You have agreed it 10 is the "minimum number" for two penguins. It means, it is also very hard to win for villagers.
2- Additionally oracle is not an advantage, but disadvantage in your game. Because you have decided to give it to penguins before you have created the game.
3- You've picked all roles in a plan.

Stop to lie.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #512 on: October 08, 2018, 12:34:32 PM »
Villagers have been on a winning streak, the penguins needed something to give them a little help. My game design was really intended to limit the usefulness of back alley PM groups, as those greatly to the balance in favor of the humans.

I didn't hand pick the roles. I'd love to see you try to prove that I did. I drew cards, one by one in the order that the players are listed in the OP. For instance, you're first on the last and I drew the defender card first, this is the exorcist role. This is after I put the 10 necessary cards into a deck and shuffled them, carefully I might add as my cards are worn with use from the high number of games I've narrated IRL.

Trust me when I say this, if I wanted to cheat, I would have some it in a much more creative way than what you claim to have happened. Everyone would have been pissed off at me, not just you.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #513 on: October 08, 2018, 12:35:12 PM »
Additionally, narrator has provocated people already ready to burn me, the exorcist, the last chance of villagers  with a lie! Me, exorcist was the last chance of villagers because he has already gave the oracle to the penguin side.Ensure the result of game, he has provocated people against me then lines between me and other players are cutten!

You shared one PM between us without my permission. You still don't grasp that the marked person isn't a peguin yet. They are still human until the night coming up. They have every reason to find the penguin and end this quick.

No. I did not share it. You are saying lie. Show me the message where I shared it.

People was already started to burn to me, then he has not answered it during 3 hours!

The post may not have gone through because of others posting when I tried to do it. But I was mistaken, I was thinking the post was a PM but it was in the player thread.

Then narrator agreed his saying lie.

Where is the rule of "what happnes if narrator says lie?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #514 on: October 08, 2018, 12:37:30 PM »
Even if I did hand pick the roles, it wouldn't be cheating as I didn't direct any of the events of the game. I didn't make SCG a penguin oracle, BHS did that by picking her as a partner. I would have also told everyone if the role selection wasn't random.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #515 on: October 08, 2018, 12:38:17 PM »
Even if I did hand pick the roles, it wouldn't be cheating as I didn't direct any of the events of the game. I didn't make SCG a penguin oracle, BHS did that by picking her as a partner. I would have also told everyone if the role selection wasn't random.

Decide whats happen if a narrator says lie about players. Decide it as a narrator!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #516 on: October 08, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »
It was a mistake, not a lie. I confused what was said in game chat with PM as I had received several question PMs about what if scenarios.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #517 on: October 08, 2018, 12:41:26 PM »
With BHS's permission, I'll share the contents of his PM requesting SCG ad his partner. He didn't quote my initial PM, so he would have to share that, which I expressly allow him to do if he wants.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #518 on: October 08, 2018, 12:42:57 PM »
It was a mistake, not a lie. I confused what was said in game chat with PM as I had received several question PMs about what if scenarios.

It is a lie! Oh what a great word, "mistake". You have a right to make mistake about players, true? But players have not a right to mistake, is it true too?

You are definitely not a neutral narrator. Your decision is partial.

An unbiased narrator says "either game cancels or a duel is a must between sides". But you are not saying this because you have decided the result before the game start, did not you?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #519 on: October 08, 2018, 12:43:39 PM »
With BHS's permission, I'll share the contents of his PM requesting SCG ad his partner. He didn't quote my initial PM, so he would have to share that, which I expressly allow him to do if he wants.

This discussing between you and me. Do not get help from out.

You had to agree your mistake and decide either a duel or end game or restart the game. Because it was your own mistake. You can not end the game with declaring our lose as how nothing wrong is done.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #520 on: October 08, 2018, 12:49:36 PM »
Sharing a PM is hardly a more severe game violation add revealing every fucking special human role. I made a mistake in accusing you of sharing a PM. I did not make a mistake in accusing you of sharing roles which were discussed in private.

The game ended, you died. There will be no duel, no restart, no other outcome. No one wants to drag this game out for any reason.

I bring BHS up because he can vouch I did nothing to direct player selections of other players. I asked him who he wanted as a partner, he chose SCG.I did not tell him who is who, I didn't suggest a person, I simply asked a question.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #521 on: October 08, 2018, 01:03:57 PM »
Sharing a PM is hardly a more severe game violation add revealing every fucking special human role. I made a mistake in accusing you of sharing a PM. I did not make a mistake in accusing you of sharing roles which were discussed in private.

The game ended, you died. There will be no duel, no restart, no other outcome. No one wants to drag this game out for any reason.

I bring BHS up because he can vouch I did nothing to direct player selections of other players. I asked him who he wanted as a partner, he chose SCG.I did not tell him who is who, I didn't suggest a person, I simply asked a question.

How can we be sure you did not say him "I'll ask you a question then you'll say me -I have picked scg-". If bhs did a cheat, I'm sure he can not be aware if he made cheat or not.

You have already decided the result so you'll not change the result. As a result this is not a official encounter. So that, with all these suspects, the result is dubious and I do not agree this. Others agree or not, it is not my problem.

Sharing talkings between players are not cause a deadly mistakes because there was not a shown PM. The role disclosure generally means someone leanrs the roles and announces the roles:

1- player 1: oracle
2- player 2:
3, 4...10. If someone learns the role and disclosures, so you are right, but I have learned scg's being "penguin/oracle", so I have to announce it other players. How can I lynch her without doing it? Normally the 4th player that I don't want to mention for give him an answer right, has to announce it to others. But because of his being arse licker of admin, he has not talked and forced me to explain everything. Even so I did not shared any PM's and all was my own thoughts. Till an exact proof I put forward, all my claims are my thoughts and they can't be "disclosure the roles".

If we turn your mistake, if a narrator says lie, it proves his  being partizan. I have proved you have helped the penguins while blaming me disclosured your PM. You have clearly helped them.

So that, villagers won and you lost with your penguin partners.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #522 on: October 08, 2018, 01:10:51 PM »
I'm the narrator, I can neither win nor lose.

I did not decide what would happen. I let everything play out how it would.

You staffed you were in a closed PM group with boydster, who you also mandated to get the oracle, exorcist, and healer together. The healer died, you announced SCG as the healer, which leaves you being the exorcist. You disclosed roles and for no reason as SCG did not help BHS pick Pez to die. SCG didn't know BHS was the penguin until after Pez died.

You literally got lucky you were right and got mad about something that didn't happen. This is why I stepped in to try to explain to you that the marked player had no contact with the penguin to help direct anything.  You revealed roles which were shared in confidence with you.

Your concern about what I told BHS is exactly why I told him he can share my PM to him. If I can figure out hoe to view my sent messages, I'll share it my damn self.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #523 on: October 08, 2018, 01:12:25 PM »

For me, the penguins won, fair and square

SCG new what she was and what she would become and played accordingly, I honestly see no signs of cheating, I was amazed that Boydster didn't cotton on especially when she didn't die the night the new penguin came on line but at that point he was at war with wise.

Wise, if you hadn't lost your temper we could have won, with NSS still pushing for the death of BHS we could have got one and maybe pointed out to the remaining that SCG was alive when clearly she shouldn't have been, however I tried in the last game to convince them that they had the roles mixed up (so did you I remember) and they didn't listen, so maybe not.

Also Wise, turd in the west is just a not very nice but mild insult, not racist.

DD, a good game, the rules largely worked well to confuse the PM's, unfortunately too well, I am glad you didn't bend things and make me the Penguin.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #524 on: October 08, 2018, 01:18:45 PM »
I'm the narrator, I can neither win nor lose.

I did not decide what would happen. I let everything play out how it would.

You staffed you were in a closed PM group with boydster, who you also mandated to get the oracle, exorcist, and healer together. The healer died, you announced SCG as the healer, which leaves you being the exorcist. You disclosed roles and for no reason as SCG did not help BHS pick Pez to die. SCG didn't know BHS was the penguin until after Pez died.

You literally got lucky you were right and got mad about something that didn't happen. This is why I stepped in to try to explain to you that the marked player had no contact with the penguin to help direct anything.  You revealed roles which were shared in confidence with you.

Your concern about what I told BHS is exactly why I told him he can share my PM to him. If I can figure out hoe to view my sent messages, I'll share it my damn self.

You are wrong. You can loose although you are a narrator. Because this is not an official match.

You have decided what will happen before you created the game, under the light of your revenge of last game.

You can not interfere our closed groups. Players can create groups between themselves and can talk everything about game or something out of game, it is not your problem. Till someone explains any role with a proof, you can not interfere which players have created whcih group. It is not your problem. It becomes your problem, if you uncomfortabled of being disclosured your super role, ie oracle/super penguin. You have reacted it. I was already knew you'll react it because that group was only find the oracle. Because I was knew your oracle will be penguin meanwhile. It is the only way ensures a penguin victory.

As a result my theory was true and you made a super oracle/penguin role for ensure a penguin victory in your mind.

I'm saying it only in your mind because it is not a victory. Because it is not fair at all.

Do not disclosure the PM's in general forums. I never did it and don't want to see it. But you have blamed me something that I never did it in this forum. Shame on you!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #525 on: October 08, 2018, 01:20:48 PM »

For me, the penguins won, fair and square

SCG new what she was and what she would become and played accordingly, I honestly see no signs of cheating, I was amazed that Boydster didn't cotton on especially when she didn't die the night the new penguin came on line but at that point he was at war with wise.

Wise, if you hadn't lost your temper we could have won, with NSS still pushing for the death of BHS we could have got one and maybe pointed out to the remaining that SCG was alive when clearly she shouldn't have been, however I tried in the last game to convince them that they had the roles mixed up (so did you I remember) and they didn't listen, so maybe not.

Also Wise, turd in the west is just a not very nice but mild insult, not racist.

DD, a good game, the rules largely worked well to confuse the PM's, unfortunately too well, I am glad you didn't bend things and make me the Penguin.

Okey. Thank you for your thoughts. Good luck you in new game with a bunch of cheaters. Ie, in my mind a bunch of cheaters.  :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #526 on: October 08, 2018, 01:29:53 PM »
For the last fucking time, I did not design how the game turned out, only how it started. I did not create a penguin oracle, I created the ability for it to happen through random chance. I just wanted to give a unique game play to people to keep this game fresh. You fucking ruined it by sharing who is what with special roles. If you thought her the marked player, you didn't need to reveal her as the oracle, therefore revealing yourself the exorcist. It's literally a rule against revealing roles in the open forum.

I don't care whether your think this a valid game or not, you're not the narrator if it, you don't have any sort of say on it period. So go fuck out and pay werepenguins by your damn self.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #527 on: October 08, 2018, 01:39:01 PM »
For the last fucking time, I did not design how the game turned out, only how it started. I did not create a penguin oracle, I created the ability for it to happen through random chance. I just wanted to give a unique game play to people to keep this game fresh. You fucking ruined it by sharing who is what with special roles. If you thought her the marked player, you didn't need to reveal her as the oracle, therefore revealing yourself the exorcist. It's literally a rule against revealing roles in the open forum.

I don't care whether your think this a valid game or not, you're not the narrator if it, you don't have any sort of say on it period. So go fuck out and pay werepenguins by your damn self.

As a result, there is a liar in this discussing and itis not me.

Additionally, narrator has provocated people already ready to burn me, the exorcist, the last chance of villagers  with a lie! Me, exorcist was the last chance of villagers because he has already gave the oracle to the penguin side.Ensure the result of game, he has provocated people against me then lines between me and other players are cutten!

You shared one PM between us without my permission. You still don't grasp that the marked person isn't a peguin yet. They are still human until the night coming up. They have every reason to find the penguin and end this quick.

No. I did not share it. You are saying lie. Show me the message where I shared it.

People was already started to burn to me, then he has not answered it during 3 hours!

The post may not have gone through because of others posting when I tried to do it. But I was mistaken, I was thinking the post was a PM but it was in the player thread.

As a liar;

You are saying "you have randomly assigned roles"
As a liar;

You are saying "first penguin randomly picked the oracle as a partner".

As a liar you are saying your rule violation was not a rule violation but mine was so.

Sorry;

Because of you are a liar, so that I don't believe you.

As a liar you are saying penguin wins. So that I still don't believe you.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #528 on: October 08, 2018, 01:41:08 PM »
Nut Job

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #529 on: October 08, 2018, 01:41:54 PM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #530 on: October 08, 2018, 01:47:38 PM »

As a liar;

As a liar;

As a liar you are saying your rule violation was not a rule violation but mine was so.

Sorry;

Why would any narrator willingly give BHS the role of sole penguin when he had 6 out of 10 players openly state they would vote him first in any subsequent game? Whatever. Obviously no one can get through to you. I promise you here and now, if you ever play again and I'm in the same game as a player, I will vote you every time until you die, regardless of if you're a penguin or not. I think you are the most toxic player of this game.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #531 on: October 08, 2018, 01:52:04 PM »
It is pointless to try to reason with him.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #532 on: October 08, 2018, 01:54:45 PM »

As a liar;

As a liar;

Sorry;

Why would any narrator willingly give BHS the role of sole penguin when he had 6 out of 10 players openly state they would vote him first in any subsequent game? Whatever. Obviously no one can get through to you. I promise you here and now, if you ever play again and I'm in the same game as a player, I will vote you every time until you die, regardless of if you're a penguin or not. I think you are the most toxic player of this game.

Why did you assign the bhs, I said the answer above. Because you can lead him wherever you want and he never gots whether he made a cheating or not. On the other hand, you know how everybody thinks about him. As a result you were right and nss could not convinced us his being penguin.

you're right, I'm the most dangereous player here. Because I am wise. I am more affective than an oracle, or a "oracle/penguin/exorcist" super player. Ahaha you weak. You are weak as so much that you have to go back to kindergarten.

You did not win it without a cheating. I think this is a success.  8)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:56:44 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #533 on: October 08, 2018, 01:56:22 PM »

As a liar;

As a liar;

Sorry;

Why did you assign the bhs, I said the answer above. Because you can lead him wherever you want and he never gots whether he made a cheating or not. On the other hand, you know how everybody thinks about him. As a result you were right and nss could not convinced us his being penguin.

you're right, I'm the most dangereous player here. Because I am wise. I am more affective than an oracle, or a "oracle/penguin/exorcist" super player. Ahaha you weak. You are weak as so much that you have to go back to kindergarten.

You aren't the most dangerous, just the biggest dickhole.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #534 on: October 08, 2018, 01:57:38 PM »

As a liar;

As a liar;

Sorry;

Why don't you go your suggestion of new game page? go piss up a rope!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #535 on: October 08, 2018, 01:58:36 PM »
go piss up a rope!

THAT'S RACIST! I'M TELLING.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #536 on: October 08, 2018, 02:00:07 PM »
go piss up a rope!

stfo you coward cheater! You have agreed to lose but did not agree a duel. Dirty coward!

I challenge you, you coward. I dare you, you weak! You know you can never against wise, don't you?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #537 on: October 08, 2018, 02:00:43 PM »

As a liar;

As a liar;

Sorry;

I can piss up a rope.  It's easy when you have dick.  Stop being a douche.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #538 on: October 08, 2018, 02:01:30 PM »
go piss up a rope!

Wouldn't that sexist?  I male can technically piss up a rope, not so much for a female.
Rabinoz RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #539 on: October 08, 2018, 02:02:05 PM »

As a liar;

As a liar;

Sorry;

I can piss up a rope.  It's easy when you have dick.  Stop being a douche.

Stop to use slang words you mofo! I'm opening a slang dictionary for everytime. What a white trash!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1