Werepenguins 6: Over the Ice Wall OFFICIAL PLAYERS THREAD

• 555 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Werepenguins 6: Over the Ice Wall OFFICIAL PLAYERS THREAD
« Reply #420 on: October 07, 2018, 03:29:00 PM »
WTF...faded Mike? He has been basically invisible this whole game just like pez. .I didn't see that was coming.

The more I see the more I think jura or wise is the penguin. Nothing else makes much more sense right now .

How did you not see it coming?

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #421 on: October 07, 2018, 04:34:36 PM »
Since he is a turd and he broke the game and he won't stop being a turd -

[I vote to lynch wise]
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #422 on: October 07, 2018, 04:38:29 PM »
Because he's a penguin with a capital C . . .

[I vote to lynch wise]

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #423 on: October 07, 2018, 04:40:19 PM »
WTF...faded Mike? He has been basically invisible this whole game just like pez. .I didn't see that was coming.

The more I see the more I think jura or wise is the penguin. Nothing else makes much more sense right now .

How did you not see it coming?
I'd like to remind you it's currently day and you are dead. Plus keep your posts to the spectator thread.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #424 on: October 07, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »
Sorry wise but you are being ridiculous (and coming from me I believe that is something)...

We love you, but this game I must say "bye Felicia"

[I vote to lynch wise]
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #425 on: October 07, 2018, 08:15:58 PM »
[I vote to lynch wise]

I also vote to preemptively lynch wise if any future games if anyone lets him play again.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

DuckDodgers

« Reply #426 on: October 07, 2018, 08:25:45 PM »
That makes 4/6 votes for wise, sealing is fate if I'm not mistaken

Bom Tishop

« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2018, 08:27:53 PM »

Yeah, that is the end of wise....

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #428 on: October 07, 2018, 09:44:46 PM »

Yes this is end of the game by the votes a penguin admin and her slaves.

What has caused this:

1- People have played with their emotions but not with their mentality.
2- People have played in the benefit of their patron/admin, but not their own benefit.

As a result, as an only trusted and revealed villager here, sounds like a bunch of cheaters have voted me.

because there are idiots here more than normal human. I am not sad for this.

I won this game with revealed the both penguins and all cheatings in the game; whether 2 idiot voted against me or not.

It is not important who win this time. Because scg has ordered and scg has won by order. scg has won by herself. There is no loser. Votings can not prove a lose, but just prove a bunch of idiot and son of b*tches.

This group were already in the ignore list till yesterday, but I forgave this group. With this game, this group proved that they have nothing in the name of humanity and deserved to be ignored again.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #429 on: October 07, 2018, 09:45:40 PM »
Since he is a turd and he broke the game and he won't stop being a turd -

[I vote to lynch wise]

You see how this is a racism? Son of whore is ignored.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #430 on: October 07, 2018, 09:48:36 PM »
I also reported scg's hate speech to admins.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #431 on: October 07, 2018, 09:50:35 PM »

Yeah, that is the end of wise....

That is just proves your group is a bunch of arse licker of admin. I am adding all you 4 to ignore list with your cheater narrator.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #432 on: October 07, 2018, 11:17:12 PM »
Calling you a turd is not racism or hate speech, she's calling you a piece of poo not a slur.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

DuckDodgers

« Reply #433 on: October 07, 2018, 11:21:45 PM »
Dude, you need to chill with the personal attacks. It's a fucking game and meant to be fun. If you can't take it lightly and just have fun with it, maybe you shouldn't be playing it at all.

Anyway, the squad decided to murder their last hope of survival, a raving lunatic that tried to blow up the Globetrotter. They did it for the greater good, but ended up damn in themselves to be penguin food. Sir Honksalot, BHS, and his newly minted penguin partner Arthur Pebbledragon, SCG, have sealed their survival and rid Ruapuke of the flat earth squad B. Perhaps a squad C could have better luck getting to the ice wall.

For some behind the scenes stuff. SCG asked about Pez on the first night, when she could have gotten the info of Boydster or Bullwinkle because she was drunk, but got the right answer. She was also selected by BHS to be the marked player and was thus notified she was marked, but was not notified by whom. The second night SCG asked about wise, wise defended SCG, Pez did not decide to heal, and BHS chose Pez. The rest has really been played out in the thread.

My cards chose BHS as the penguin, and I had actually decided to intervene for a split second to make Jura a penguin because I was afraid he would be lynched the first day just for good measure. I decided to stick with the choice my cards made, and it somewhat worked out. It was a nail bitter with how convicted NSS was to kill BHS.

I'd really like to implement a gentlemen's agreement in future games to either not PM or limit PMs, as it really does give the humans way too much power if we have quite a few special roles. It's either that, make it so anyone could be a penguin regardless of their human role, or limit the special roles to 1 or 2 a game, which limits the fun for most players.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #434 on: October 08, 2018, 01:20:04 AM »
Which makes Wise spot on with his predictions if not necessarily with all his reasoning, I think that Wise takes the game far to seriously for his own good but you others know that and continually fed the beast, there is more than one person to blame for the disintegration of this game, the final lynch was childish.

In the end, insults aside, I side with Wise, although I think grudging respect has  to go to the arch penguin SCG, she played Boydster like a fiddle, just as Inti said.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 02:13:47 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #435 on: October 08, 2018, 05:03:34 AM »
Damn, we should have listened to NSS.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #436 on: October 08, 2018, 05:55:46 AM »
Dude, you need to chill with the personal attacks. It's a fucking game and meant to be fun. If you can't take it lightly and just have fun with it, maybe you shouldn't be playing it at all.

Anyway, the squad decided to murder their last hope of survival, a raving lunatic that tried to blow up the Globetrotter. They did it for the greater good, but ended up damn in themselves to be penguin food. Sir Honksalot, BHS, and his newly minted penguin partner Arthur Pebbledragon, SCG, have sealed their survival and rid Ruapuke of the flat earth squad B. Perhaps a squad C could have better luck getting to the ice wall.

For some behind the scenes stuff. SCG asked about Pez on the first night, when she could have gotten the info of Boydster or Bullwinkle because she was drunk, but got the right answer. She was also selected by BHS to be the marked player and was thus notified she was marked, but was not notified by whom. The second night SCG asked about wise, wise defended SCG, Pez did not decide to heal, and BHS chose Pez. The rest has really been played out in the thread.

My cards chose BHS as the penguin, and I had actually decided to intervene for a split second to make Jura a penguin because I was afraid he would be lynched the first day just for good measure. I decided to stick with the choice my cards made, and it somewhat worked out. It was a nail bitter with how convicted NSS was to kill BHS.

I'd really like to implement a gentlemen's agreement in future games to either not PM or limit PMs, as it really does give the humans way too much power if we have quite a few special roles. It's either that, make it so anyone could be a penguin regardless of their human role, or limit the special roles to 1 or 2 a game, which limits the fun for most players.

Victory!

I thought the game was going to be over the first day as well, which is why I was surprised you made me the penguin. I had to pull out all the stops including throwing the biggest fit I could muster (though it was partially based on truth as I was tired of the bias)...then cowgirl and I had to pull another trick when wise turned on her and almost got her lynched...

Also, NSS was a monster pain in my ass...very very annoying.

Oh and to clear up one thing wise said, scg was not always working with me. I only contacted her the last day before the night she was going to turn. Mainly because she was gonna be lynched if we didn't do anything. Before that I didn't want to risk telling her. Until then she thought she was a regular villager and Oracle.

No one cheated as wise wrongly claimed.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #437 on: October 08, 2018, 06:04:53 AM »

Victory!

I thought the game was going to be over the first day as well, which is why I was surprised you made me the penguin. I had to pull out all the stops including throwing the biggest fit I could muster (though it was partially based on truth as I was tired of the bias)...then cowgirl and I had to pull another trick when wise turned on her and almost got her lynched...

Also, NSS was a monster pain in my ass...very very annoying.

Oh and to clear up one thing wise said, scg was not always working with me. I only contacted her the last day before the night she was going to turn. Mainly because she was gonna be lynched if we didn't do anything. Before that I didn't want to risk telling her. Until then she thought she was a regular villager and Oracle.

No one cheated as wise wrongly claimed.

I was a monster pain in the ass because i knew you were the penguin.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #438 on: October 08, 2018, 06:10:11 AM »
Which makes Wise spot on with his predictions if not necessarily with all his reasoning, I think that Wise takes the game far to seriously for his own good but you others know that and continually fed the beast, there is more than one person to blame for the disintegration of this game, the final lynch was childish.

In the end, insults aside, I side with Wise, although I think grudging respect has  to go to the arch penguin SCG, she played Boydster like a fiddle, just as Inti said.

Wise was wrong until late in the game.  The only thing that matters is who the penguin is.  Figuring out who the oracle, healer, or exorcist are is not nearly as important.
Rabinoz RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #439 on: October 08, 2018, 06:25:39 AM »
Bhs,
I am nit saying you made cheating. You have played completely fair. A strong partner like scg was your only chance.  But scg did by ordering to boydster to lynch nss.

In that time, in closed group 2 votes was for you and 1 vote only scg voted to lynch nss. Although boydster was thinking you the penguin, done what his patron said, despite against votes was 1 to 2, he applied the only vote.

During game, boydster constantly targeted me that he very well know I was the "trust and verified villager and scg is a clear penguin.  I got it because only two knew pez's being healer and I was not the bittem villager. As how I know it, boydster were knew it too. but did not target any of you but constantly said I have made rule violations. Even I made it, but he had to defend me as hiw teammates defended themselves many times.

On the other hand, scg has made a hate speech so that I have ignored her and her team. This just a fucking game, what a need to insult?

And please, any of you do not mention from me after now in a way or other, till scg and his cheater team apologizes.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #440 on: October 08, 2018, 06:44:23 AM »
Wise you are still confused about the order of events. I targeted you because of the way you conducted totally.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #441 on: October 08, 2018, 06:59:08 AM »
I don't see anything but I think someone tries to mention me. Did he apologize for sabotaging villager in benefit of his patron? I don't think so. Because he can not even apologize before ask his patron.

As I say, do not mention me in a way or other, whatever your reason be.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #442 on: October 08, 2018, 07:05:24 AM »
BHS picked Pez as a target in his own accord with no outside help. It was random chance that got Pez.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #443 on: October 08, 2018, 07:14:39 AM »

wise, wise, wise, wise, wise.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2018, 07:19:03 AM »

wise, wise, wise, wise, wise.

I think after this debacle, wise needs to change his name again.
Rabinoz RIP

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #445 on: October 08, 2018, 08:03:04 AM »
I did not order boydster to go after NSS, I merely suggested he was being penguinish by going after BHS so hard. There was no way NSS could know BHS was a penguin, and I didn't know BHS was the penguin yet, although I did find out before that day was completely over. In several games we've lynched the most annoying players, shifter, BHS, and NSS. If you want to live in this game, don't make it no fun for the rest of us.

Me being an admin has nothing to do with it. I don't threaten to bam people or anything if they don't do what I suggest. It was not my super awesome penguin skills that got the villagers killed. It was wise's continuous temper tantrum and breaking of the game that got the villagers killed. I don't even count this game as any kind of victory.

And Jura, no matter what you think (I'm sure you're just patting wise's ass for some reason) I didn't play boydster like a fiddle. There were lots of us tired of wise's behavior.  There were people just wanting to quit because of him.

In the future we need a definite punishment for anyone who breaks the game. Like instant death. We need to clearly state what "breaking the game" is. I also think being bammed from playing for a certain amount of time would be good.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2018, 08:11:53 AM »
I don't think wise understands that lying to each other is a major part of the game.  ;)

DuckDodgers

« Reply #447 on: October 08, 2018, 08:12:16 AM »
I kind of wish BHS had picked NSS or faded mike,  or anyone else as his partner. Then wise would have thrown this tantrum and actually been wrong.  The events that played out would have likely still happened just as they did the night Pez died.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #448 on: October 08, 2018, 08:15:24 AM »
Oh, scg has came. Since I don't see any of above posts, but I hope she has apologized for her racist hate speech and cheatings, that she has used boydster, gayer and bullwinkle as her slaves and cooporation with narrator. Till that time, fya.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #449 on: October 08, 2018, 08:18:41 AM »
Yeah, it would have been better, but I understand why BHS did it. He kinda has a hard time separating the game from how people are on the rest of the forum, and I said at some point that I wouldn't mind being penguins with wise or BHS.

I always feel bad when I have to lie in this game, like it isn't fair that I use my friendships with people here to influence the game... but that is part of the game! I guess it would be a lot different if we were a bunch of complete strangers.