Brief Description of some super continents of infinite earth

• 81 Replies
?

robintex

• Ranters
Re: Brief Description of some super continents of infinite earth
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2018, 09:27:42 PM »
OK so if I'm claiming that those are visions, how can you even ask for evidence to begin with? Its like asking Nostradamus for evidence. I'm not Nostradamus or a prophet of any sort, but please stop asking for evidence. At least I admit that my claims come from personal visions. You guys should also admit that your Heleocentric claims also come from visions and great imagination of Copernicus and George Lucas. LOL

I don't know about the "Heleocentric claims" from other "round earthers" but my claims do not come from "visions and great imagination".
They come from study and personal experience and work in things such as the horizon and how to estimate the distance to it in the applications of radar, radio communication, estimating the distance from the earth to the moon, etc......To name just a few examples of known facts. No "vision and great imaginatiion" involved.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2018, 09:33:02 PM »

rvlvr

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2018, 11:04:07 PM »
Even better:

rvlvr

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2018, 11:39:45 PM »
Oh, and this looks cool:

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2018, 09:53:37 AM »
So a toy globe earth is a prove of Heleocentric model? LOL

Come on guys you have never seen this globe why? Because globe is a matrix, its in your mind No matter how high you will rise above the earth you will never see any globes. Our reality is in its own dimension of space/time called Globe Matrix. Those who control the Matrix can change reality tomorrow if they want to. Mandela Effect proves that reality is not fixed and can be changed. History is fake. Just 200 years ago Russia was called Great Tartaria and had better technology then we do today. About 100 years ago the world was literally changed. No not by some war or disaster but by quantum shift that changed people's memories. Look at the old maps the world was very different the names were all different. Look at the Pyramids or old palaces in Europe, this required great engineering and technology to build, slaves or peasants could not do this. Matrix changes reality.

Sunset, Admiral Byrd surely did not travel into the interior of the earth, he went beyond Antarctica and entered the dimension of infinite earth, outside the Matrix.  They never found this land again that he described, not because its not there but because it takes permission to enter. Admiral Byrd was given such permission.

JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2018, 10:25:49 AM »
Why do you tell us all that? We do not take you serious, you are just somebody we laugh about. So why do you throw your pearls before swine? When I would have been granted to take a look beyond the matrix I would tell nobody, because I would know I would sound like a lunatic. Cause claiming weird things without any proof is exactly what lunatics do.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2018, 10:29:42 AM »
Listen, I've warned just about everyone in this thread over the past couple days for trolling or spamming. I'm going to start banning people. 

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2018, 10:46:11 AM »
Was that against me? I am not trolling nor spamming, I just want him to stop babbling secrets us mortals ought not to know, because that's not healthy for him.

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2018, 11:01:33 AM »
I'm not exposing any secrets and yes you are trolling because you contribute nothing but insults.
JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2018, 12:32:26 PM »
Seriously, stop wasting your life with this stuff, what you do is mental suicide (I risk a ban just for telling you that, which would look awful in my curriculum vitae).

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2018, 12:43:31 PM »
You can disagree with whatever he says without calling him names. That is the trolling part.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2018, 01:00:19 PM »
I did not call him names by reminding him that he is not taken seriously.

?

dutchy

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2018, 01:08:06 PM »
Seriously, stop wasting your life with this stuff, what you do is mental suicide (I risk a ban just for telling you that, which would look awful in my curriculum vitae).
Strange that a person that has a Shakespeare´s Macbeth quote in his signature talks about ´wasting your life´.
While Macbeth who lost his wife, consideres life absurd and without significant purpose and meaning....!!

The irony.... ;D

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2018, 01:09:11 PM »

Wasting my life with what stuff? In what way this is mental suicide?
JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2018, 01:24:50 PM »
Strange that a person that has a Shakespeare´s Macbeth quote in his signature talks about ´wasting your life´.
While Macbeth who lost his wife, consideres life absurd and without significant purpose and meaning....!!

The irony.... ;D

I have no signature, I suppose you mean my "personal text". I completely forgot about that and I didn't even know that it is from Macbeth.

When life is a tale one more reason not to waste it because somebody could read it.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2018, 01:29:30 PM »
Are any of these super continents in close proximity of one another?  Or are theses separated by near infinite distances?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2018, 03:43:55 PM »
It's hard to say how close they are to each other. But I see this infinite earth filled with super continents so I would say yes there is a good amount of water between them but I don't think they are too far apart. 
JJA voted for Pedro

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2018, 06:43:40 PM »
It's hard to say how close they are to each other. But I see this infinite earth filled with super continents so I would say yes there is a good amount of water between them but I don't think they are too far apart.
Surely you took a camera along when saw "this infinite earth filled with super continents"!

Just show us your photos.

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2018, 10:35:47 PM »
Sure but first you show me photos of spherical earth, No no not the CGI and photo shopped Masonic bull shit.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2018, 11:17:11 PM »
Sure but first you show me photos of spherical earth, No no not the CGI and photo shopped Masonic bull shit.

You say 'sure', but you've already stated that you have none. We are to take your visions on faith. So why do you enter into a tit for tat argument? "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." if you genuinely have none?

Secondarily, if we are in a globe matrix, as you claim, might we not have images of a globe, albeit, of a matrix-y type. Even if our images were of a globe, CGI or not, you would simply claim they are the matrix-y type.

Finally, if we presented images of a globe to you, they would not be CGI, but actually, simply, images of the matrix, in globe form, as you have conveyed to us. So, in essence, globe images are not CGI, they are of your globe matrix you claim we are living in now.

So I'm not sure why you would claim our images of a globe to be fake, masonic or otherwise. They are actually yours.

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2018, 12:19:31 AM »
Yes the images are fake because no one ever took them,  is it possible to take photos of Globe Matrix? I honestly don't know but I know they faked all photos.  If one was to fly high and rise above our world (globe matrix) I'm not sure what they would see. They are not telling us what they see, they only give us fake pics. I can tell you what I saw from 40.000 feet thou, zero curvature.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2018, 12:38:57 AM »
Yes the images are fake because no one ever took them,  is it possible to take photos of Globe Matrix? I honestly don't know but I know they faked all photos.  If one was to fly high and rise above our world (globe matrix) I'm not sure what they would see. They are not telling us what they see, they only give us fake pics. I can tell you what I saw from 40.000 feet thou, zero curvature.

If you don't know whether it's possible or not to take photos of the Globe Matrix, then how can you be sure that photos of the Globe Matrix are fake?

Just an aside, the Globe Matrix is large, approximately 25k miles around, one should by no means expect to see a curvature at that low altitude.