Brief Description of some super continents of infinite earth

• 81 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Brief Description of some super continents of infinite earth
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »
This website would be a lot friendlier if you stopped trolling people who have ideas you don't agree with.

OK, I can't say that is wrong.  But how can you ask us to give credence to claims of new continents that have no evidence to support them outside of a vision by New Earth.  I can't test his claims, as they were from a vision.  You can't expect that to be taken seriously.

Nobody is being forced to take anyone serious.
People are being told what is an acceptable response and what is not.

Do you honestly not understand that?

If you don't expect them to be taken seriously, you can't expect a serious answer replied to them.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:31:09 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2018, 05:35:27 AM »
The next poster in this thread that's either disputing moderation or trolling gets 3 days off, my treat.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2018, 06:15:34 AM »
There is no need to resort to an infinite earth in order to describe these continents.

They fit very well within the context of our flat earth (radius = 10000 sc).

Atlantis = either Greenland or Antarctica

Lemuria = former continent located in the Pacific Ocean (Hawaii and Easter Island are remnants of Lemuria)

Asgard = mount Meru/Olympus = center of the Earth, located next to the Sea of Marmara

Agartha = continent beyond the North Pole, depicted on Mercator's north pole map

Jannah = Garden of Eden = Asgard

The problem with New Pangeea is that you'd need a source of light, that is, a NEW SUN located well beyond the 10000 sc radius of the FE.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2018, 07:09:16 AM »
New Earth,

I can't take your claims as serious, unless you can provide a means to verify the information that you have provided.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2018, 08:15:09 AM »
I hope someday I can go on a restauranting vacation of the Infinite flat earth. Just kidding, but it sounds awesome. I'd probably settle for a flying saucer tour.
  Do you believe any of these are currently being visited on the regular? And are any of them "across the pole from middle America" as Byrd said.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2018, 10:21:17 AM »
I appreciate all the responses. And man Sandohkan posting on my thread, that is major. He is an awesome flat earther. Infinite earth is not in this dimension. it is rather outside the globe matrix. The best way to imagine is to view our earth as a disk and infinite earth beyond the Antarctic. However this is just a simple visual. In reality infinite earth is not really beyond Antarctica its in another dimension all together. The globe Matrix that we are in is not in the same physical dimension as infinite earth. Years ago I believed that infinite earth was in the same physical plain as our earth, but later it dawned on me that its not. I also used to think that infinite earth consists of one infinite continent but later realized through meditation and visions that its actually infinite waters or ocean with many many super landmasses.

I agree with Sandakhan when he says that Atlantis used to be in the Atlantic ocean and Lemuria in the Pacific. However they are not there now. Right now these continents are outside globe matrix and are much much larger from what they used to be here. That is because both Atlantis and Lemuria have moved up in their dimensional frequency, to simply put got promoted. They left Globe Matrix and are now featured on infinite perfect earth. Same thing with Pangea. Scientists tell us it existed on the globe millions of years ago but this is very wrong. Pangea never existed in this reality, it was always a super continent of the infinite earth outside Globe matrix.

For those who are asking for evidence of my claims, I won't do so, you first have to prove all your Heleocentric claims to me. I will never take photo shop as evidence or the testimony of the Masonic elite.
JJA voted for Pedro

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2018, 10:26:13 AM »
I appreciate all the responses. And man Sandohkan posting on my thread, that is major. He is an awesome flat earther. Infinite earth is not in this dimension. it is rather outside the globe matrix. The best way to imagine is to view our earth as a disk and infinite earth beyond the Antarctic. However this is just a simple visual. In reality infinite earth is not really beyond Antarctica its in another dimension all together. The globe Matrix that we are in is not in the same physical dimension as infinite earth. Years ago I believed that infinite earth was in the same physical plain as our earth, but later it dawned on me that its not. I also used to think that infinite earth consists of one infinite continent but later realized through meditation and visions that its actually infinite waters or ocean with many many super landmasses.

I agree with Sandakhan when he says that Atlantis used to be in the Atlantic ocean and Lemuria in the Pacific. However they are not there now. Right now these continents are outside globe matrix and are much much larger from what they used to be here. That is because both Atlantis and Lemuria have moved up in their dimensional frequency, to simply put got promoted. They left Globe Matrix and are now featured on infinite perfect earth. Same thing with Pangea. Scientists tell us it existed on the globe millions of years ago but this is very wrong. Pangea never existed in this reality, it was always a super continent of the infinite earth outside Globe matrix.

For those who are asking for evidence of my claims, I won't do so, you first have to prove all your Heleocentric claims to me. I will never take photo shop as evidence or the testimony of the Masonic elite.

You want evidence yet refuse to provide anything of yours except claims of visions.  It is your topic, you need to back up your assertions.  We don't have to prove our point of view on a topic about your visions.
Rabinoz RIP

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2018, 10:39:25 AM »
OK so if I'm claiming that those are visions, how can you even ask for evidence to begin with? Its like asking Nostradamus for evidence. I'm not Nostradamus or a prophet of any sort, but please stop asking for evidence. At least I admit that my claims come from personal visions. You guys should also admit that your Heleocentric claims also come from visions and great imagination of Copernicus and George Lucas. LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2018, 10:44:05 AM »
OK so if I'm claiming that those are visions, how can you even ask for evidence to begin with? Its like asking Nostradamus for evidence. I'm not Nostradamus or a prophet of any sort, but please stop asking for evidence. At least I admit that my claims come from personal visions. You guys should also admit that your Heleocentric claims also come from visions and great imagination of Copernicus and George Lucas. LOL

Telescopes and observations.  No imagination required.
Rabinoz RIP

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2018, 10:48:59 AM »
Infinite earth is not in this dimension.

Then, what you are referring to is the astral plane, which is under the dome of the flat earth:

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2018, 10:49:42 AM »
Dear troll tell me what you see through a telescope? I went to planetarium I looked in the telescope, I just saw dots, I didn't see any spherical objects.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2018, 10:51:48 AM »
No Sandokhan I do not believe in the dome of any kind. Infinite earth is not in astral plane, it is a physical infinite world.
JJA voted for Pedro

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2018, 03:26:56 PM »
Dear troll tell me what you see through a telescope? I went to planetarium I looked in the telescope, I just saw dots, I didn't see any spherical objects.
What sort of "telescope" did they have? A pair of 8 x 25 binoculars? Here's a video made be an amateur astronomer in New Zealand:And there's plenty more from the thousands of amateur astronomers out there and they don't go around with their eyes closed.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2018, 04:42:37 PM »
"God" shared a vision with me as well...

Humans walking on the moon, high res photos of other planets in our solar system, man made machines actually traveling OUTSIDE our solar system, pictures if our spherical, rotating planet, people living in space stations orbiting our home world....

Wait... That's REALITY!

I am surprized to here about manmade machines travelling outside our solarsystem, more like "flung" of into space because they're not coming back, right?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 04:48:21 PM »
Drugs? I heard there's something in the water!
           -them

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2018, 05:19:14 PM »

Humans walking on the moon, high res photos of other planets in our solar system, man made machines actually traveling OUTSIDE our solar system, pictures if our spherical, rotating planet, people living in space stations orbiting our home world....

Wait... That's REALITY!

I am surprized to here about manmade machines travelling outside our solarsystem, more like "flung" of into space because they're not coming back, right?
I don't know that "flung" is the right word, but Voyager 1 and 2 aren't coming back.
Voyager 1 Really Is In Interstellar Space: How NASA Knows, By Tia Ghose, Staff Writer.

Voyager 1 and 2 - 2018-2019 UPDATE - Narrated Documentary, Carol Meier Narrator - revoeciov

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2018, 08:45:24 PM »

I have been to a late evening to night "Sky Party" at Mc Donald Observatory.
They had some telescopes placed  at various locations around the Visitor Center and aimed at various celestial objects.
One of these was aimed at Saturn. The Planet and its rings could be clearly seen.
Another was aimed at a Nebula. It could be clearly seen.
Most likely an observatory would be a more likely place for viewing than a planetarium.
Telescopes like those  can also be readily purchased - Even at WalMart !

Another interesting observation was the passing of a space craft....very briefly. The tour guide had obviously planned this before hand and knew exactly where and when this object would appear.

Just an observation. You could just see these in "black and white" through the telescopes. The explanation was that the human eye is something like a camera, but  limited to about a 1/30 second time exposure. A long time exposure is needed to bring out all the colors you see in the photographs.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 09:02:04 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2018, 08:50:54 PM »
I think NewEarth and Sandokhan are just posting copy-pasta and/or things they have read about in ancient mythology.
They may have done some extensive reading and study about ancient myths and legends of those "super continents".
Then they had a dream or dreams about them.
And then called these dreams "visions".
You also have to take a lot of that in context.
They are just of what they knew or believed at their time.
And also in the language of their time.
No more.
No less.
Not to be taken seriously.
This is the year 2018.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:51:20 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2018, 08:54:42 PM »

Wait... That's REALITY!

Travel: verb. To make a journey, usually over a long distance.

And "flung" is acceptable in the sense that the Voyager spacecraft used gravity from Jupiter and Saturn to "fling" them to higher velocities.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2018, 09:13:52 PM »

Wait... That's REALITY!

Travel: verb. To make a journey, usually over a long distance.

And "flung" is acceptable in the sense that the Voyager spacecraft used gravity from Jupiter and Saturn to "fling" them to higher velocities.

There have been several space craft that have now left the Solar System and are continuing on and farther beyond in space.
They're not coming back.

Chorus:

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2018, 09:56:30 PM »
I think Sandokhan is right, New Earth. I think the infinite Earth you have visions of, exists in the astral plane. The astral plane is another dimension.

Unless your mind is interpreting endless space as water, and planets, stars, and moons as super continents? I mean, it's all beyond Antarctica.

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2018, 11:40:15 PM »
To me Astral plane is not physical but rather spiritual dimension. The infinite earth I'm describing is very physical and yes you right it does exist beyond Antarctica, but let me explain something here. I'm sure many of you have seen Dr. Kabayashi's flat earth map that was found in Buddhist temple long time ago. If not go ahead and find that map on the internet should be easy. Anyways it shows 33 continents outside Antarctica and thou the map is wrong, the concept is correct. The biggest mistake however that flat earthers make is assume that you can physically cross Antarctica and go to these other continents same way as if  you were to go to any known place within our world.  Admiral Byrd discoveries beyond South pole is what makes people believe they can physically go there right now. But I have explained in my other threads that it is not possible to cross Antarctica without proper technology, interdimensional technology. You see these super continents outside Antarctica are not in our dimension. So although the map depicts them on the same plane as our world, it just an illustration. It is just to show how things are from higher dimensional perspective. Without interdimensional vehicle such as the UFO, you will never leave globe matrix. You cannot do this with an airplane, snowmobile or Huskies lol. So again yes the infinite earth is indeed physical not astral. Yes it is beyond what we know as Antarctica, yet it is in another dimension of space/time. And yes it is very possible to visit this infinite earth paradise if you have the right UFO.

I like this old Japanese flat earth map because it shows infinite earth exactly how I picture it. It shows an ocean outside Antarctica and many continents in that ocean, However the shape of these continents is wrong. These are not small landmasses. These are super landmasses much much bigger then any continents we know off.
JJA voted for Pedro

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2018, 12:16:27 AM »
Infinite earth is not in astral plane, it is a physical infinite world.

The ability to sense/view any of the imbedded/intertwined multiple universes is a very high paranormal capacity; the only person I know of who has this aptitude is S.N. Lazarev.

It requires a much higher activation of the astral third eye (thalamus gland) and of the spiritual third eye (pineal gland), than that required to view the astral plane.

That is why it is much more probable that you have received glimpses of the astral plane.

A dome means that ether exists. It is a barrier between terrestral gravitation and planetary/stellar gravitation.

Ether = existence of the longitudinal scalar bidirectional waves

E.T. Whittaker proved mathematically the existence of ether:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1994059#msg1994059

Y. Galaev proved experimentally the existence of ether:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1722791#msg1722791

Without a dome, the ether would disperse, there would be no terrestrial gravitation.

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2018, 02:53:37 PM »

The fact that you have gone to great lengths to make up a fairy tale of completely unsubstantiated drivel, masquerading as 'visions', means to me that you have no intention of seeing facts of a globe Earth for what they are. The perfect sunrise I saw this morning on the way to work, with underlit clouds slowly being lit from the sides and then above, was so much more proof than your nonsense could muster in a million years. No wonder you resort to a puerile 'you first' stance.   
I'm left with two potential conclusions, (1) you are deliberately acting as a fool in order to discredit the poor unfortunates that might subscribe to such buffoonery as yours, or (2) you actually believe it.
What you propose is so fanciful and ridiculous, I think it is most likely you are trolling in order to discredit Flat Earthers. Prove me wrong.

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2018, 03:28:35 PM »
I suspect some of these older flat earth models, are hiding basic human or planetary truths, veiled in allegory. What better way to hide truths than to dress them up in a flat earth model?

New Earth, you mention Admiral Byrd and his observations when he flew over the South pole. While his observations do seem to loosely support your idea of a flat world beyond Antarctica, it was those same comments of his, that gave the Hollow Earth Society a massive round of applause and boost in numbers. They interpreted his comments to mean Admiral Byrd unwittingly flew his plane into an opening at the South Pole, over the rim, and over uncharted lands of lush vegetation and exotic wildlife, on the Earth's interior.

Again, Sandokhan makes good points about activation of the third eye and spiritual third eye, in viewing parallel universes beyond the astral plane. I've heard the ancients used to stimulate the pineal gland by ingesting gold, to enhance spiritual sight.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2018, 04:03:44 PM »
Infinite earth is not in astral plane, it is a physical infinite world.

The ability to sense/view any of the imbedded/intertwined multiple universes is a very high paranormal capacity; the only person I know of who has this aptitude is S.N. Lazarev.

It requires a much higher activation of the astral third eye (thalamus gland) and of the spiritual third eye (pineal gland), than that required to view the astral plane.

That is why it is much more probable that you have received glimpses of the astral plane.

A dome means that ether exists. It is a barrier between terrestral gravitation and planetary/stellar gravitation.

Ether = existence of the longitudinal scalar bidirectional waves

E.T. Whittaker proved mathematically the existence of ether:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1994059#msg1994059

Y. Galaev proved experimentally the existence of ether:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1722791#msg1722791

Without a dome, the ether would disperse, there would be no terrestrial gravitation.
Maybe you should read Recent Researches on Space, Time, and Force (1910) by Edmund Taylor Whittaker.
Quote from: Whittaker, E.T.
Celestial mechanics, which has hitherto been based on the Newtonian laws of motion, is profoundly affected by the discoveries which have been made in recent years regarding measurements of space, time, and force.

One of the oldest and most perplexing questions regarding space is whether any definite meaning can be attached to the terms "absolute rest" and "absolute velocity." Newton in the laws of motion speaks of "rest" and "motion" relative to some presupposed frame of reference, but this frame of reference need not itself be absolutely at rest, for Newton’s laws are valid if the frame of reference is any one of an infinite number of frames which have uniform velocities of translation relative to each other. It is therefore hopeless to look to purely dynamical considerations for guidance in the recognition of absolute rest.
. . . . . . . .
If we wish to describe natural phenomena in a way independent of the bias of the particular observer, we must have recourse to the language of four-dimensional analysis. We begin with a "substantial point," which represents the location of a definite particle, together with the instant at which the particle occupied this location, so that four scalar quantities are required to specify a substantial point. We then proceed to define various four-dimensional vectors, the "absolute velocity," "absolute acceleration," and "absolute force," and formulate the law of motion in the form
mass × absolute acceleration = absolute force.
This law may be expressed analytically in terms of the ordinary coordinates (x, y, z) of the particle m, in the form
, and two similar equations,
where v denotes the velocity of the particle and (X, Y, Z) the force acting on it, in the ordinary sense of the term.
These equations differ from those given by Newton’s laws owing to the presence of the factor , and it thus appears that Newton’s laws must henceforth be regarded as only approximately true.
Whatever Whittaker thinks of æther etc his views in the end result seem very close to the modern view and remember he was writing in 1910.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:13:52 PM by rabinoz »

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2018, 07:33:52 PM »
Am I a troll for disagreeing with a flat earth idea on a subject and posting round facts on it ?
The subject of the distance from the earth to the moon as an example.

Also, am I a troll for suggesting a flat earther visit an astronomical observatory to find confirmation of the facts I have presented  on a subject ?

As to visions , there have been times when I have been studying or reading about a subject and then dreaming about it that night.
Would that be considered as "having a vision" ?
That is my opinion of NewEarth's OP.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:38:50 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2018, 08:22:49 PM »
Am I a troll for disagreeing with a flat earth idea on a subject and posting round facts on it ?

Also, am I a troll for suggesting a flat earther visit an astronomical observatory to find confirmation of the facts I have presented  on a subject ?

As to visions , there have been times when I have been studying or reading about a subject and then dreaming about it that night.

Lucid Dreaming is not a vision.  A vision does not need to occur while sleeping.
Rabinoz RIP

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2018, 09:10:55 PM »

Lucid Dreaming is not a vision.  A vision does not need to occur while sleeping.

A vision does not need to occur while sleeping , but could it not occur just as well while sleeping.?
I'm not even an authority on the subject, but just a guess that NewEarth just read about those myths, went to bed ,  dreamed about them and called it a vision. You might say "just a figment of his imaginatiion". NewEarth doesn't say whether his "vision" came to him while awake or sleeping......Or if he just read the book, made up his story to go along with them and claim them as his "vision".

On the other hand.......
I do not intend to take one side or the other in a Biblical Theology Debate.
This is sort of a fine point of definition in defining "lucid dreaming" or "a vision".
But there are stories of dreams in the Bible where dreams might be interprted as visions.
One example : The "Wise Men" were warned in a dream to take a different return route to their homes to avoid reporting back to Herod .

Chorus:

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2018, 09:16:37 PM »

A vision does not need to occur while sleeping , but could it not occur just as well while sleeping.?
I'm not even an authority on the subject, but just a guess that NewEarth just read about those myths, went to bed ,  dreamed about them and called it a vision. You might say "just a figment of his imaginatiion". NewEarth doesn't say whether his "vision" came to him while awake or sleeping......Or if he just read the book, made up his story to go along with them and claim them as his "vision".

On the other hand.......
I do not intend to take one side or the other in a Biblical Theology Debate.
This is sort of a fine point of definition in defining "lucid dreaming" or "a vision".
But there are stories of dreams in the Bible where dreams might be interprted as visions.
One example : The "Wise Men" were warned in a dream to take a different return route to their homes to avoid reporting back to Herod .

Of course a vision could occur during sleep.  It just doesn't necessarily have to be during sleep.  The problem is determining whether you were dreaming or you received a vision.
Rabinoz RIP