Brief Description of some super continents of infinite earth

• 81 Replies
Brief Description of some super continents of infinite earth
« on: September 20, 2018, 10:49:00 AM »
Here I want to describe few known continents of the infinite earth, the earth outside our globe matrix. As I said before in my previous posts, the infinite earth consists of infinite ocean featuring untold number of super continents. I will try to very briefly describe some of the continents I personally channeled in my visions. Let me add that since infinite earth is obviously very spread out and large the inhabitants use portals (wormholes) to travel between these continents. This way the distances of million miles can be done in few seconds. So let me begin.

New Pangea: This is actually one of the smallest continents of infinite earth, it resembles the old pangea you all know about from science books, however its modified with some new features. All present continents North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and Antarctica joined together to form large landmass. This is a very commercialized continent featuring many cities such as New Chicago New Los Angeles New Paris, New Moscow and many other cities we are familiar with here on globe matrix. However unlike our cities these cities are glorious they look clean and new nothing ever gets old or broken.

Atlantis: Huge super continent larger then New Pangea, featuring stunning Greco Roman architecture, incredible technology and culture and magnificent cities.

Lemuria: Large super continent with oriental theme known for very wise people, this is a place for meditation and relaxation as well as incredible cuisine and great ancient culture.

Asgard: Very large super continent with all Nordic population simullar to Sweden or Norway here. The continent is very beautiful and very technologically advanced.

Agartha: Mystical and awesome super continent with beautiful sky.

Jannah: One of the largest super continents with Middle Eastern theme and architecture. This is is also the wealthiest continent of infinite earth. Some buildings are made out of gold bricks. This is where all the diamonds and other precious stones are everywhere.

Eden: Another huge continent featuring some of the most beautiful nature ever imagined. The Flora and Fauna of this land is true paradise. This is where many people take trips to relax and bath in the luxuries of landscape.

Of course there are many other super landmasses but those are the once that I personally know off 

JJA voted for Pedro

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Brief Description of some super continents of infinite earth
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 10:53:28 AM »
How do you know of these?  Have you visited them?  Taken Pictures?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 12:07:08 PM »

Didn't you read?

He saw them in a "vision"!

All the evidence a flattard needs!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 12:25:11 PM »
Here I want to describe few known continents of the infinite earth, etc etc.....

Of course there are many other super landmasses but those are the once that I personally know off

You hang in there, buddy, stick to your medication, you're definitely 'special'

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 12:39:59 PM »
Here I want to describe few known continents of the infinite earth, etc etc.....

Yes I'm special but not in a way you meant! You wanna call me a retard and insult me? It didn't work buddy. I'm special because I can describe these lands and I know what is outside globe matrix. You can never be like me, but you can also be special by humbling yourself and worship me as your God. Speaking of medications, I don't take any. Medications like many other things in this Matrix world is pure poison designed not to treat you but to destroy you.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 12:59:28 PM »

Yes I'm special but not in a way you meant! You wanna call me a retard and insult me? It didn't work buddy. I'm special because I can describe these lands and I know what is outside globe matrix. You can never be like me, but you can also be special by humbling yourself and worship me as your God. Speaking of medications, I don't take any. Medications like many other things in this Matrix world is pure poison designed not to treat you but to destroy you.

Stop, Stop! You're killing me! Your utterly unverifiable, hysterical delusions are a work of immense comedic value, and you should be more widely advertised. I feel honoured to be one of the few who get to witness your demented ramblings. Keep it up buddy!!

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 01:40:18 PM »
You know a lot of fancy words for someone who is not even from America LOL In any case you guys within globe matrix think that if a person has a vision he is a lunatic or crazy, yet all your religions are based on testimonies of people that had visions. Explain that to me LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 02:01:00 PM »
You know a lot of fancy words for someone who is not even from America LOL In any case you guys within globe matrix think that if a person has a vision he is a lunatic or crazy, yet all your religions are based on testimonies of people that had visions. Explain that to me LOL

So does this make your belief a religion as well?

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 02:03:34 PM »
Middle Earth
Barsoom
Fillory
Earthsea

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 02:20:55 PM »

Didn't you read?

He saw them in a "vision"!

All the evidence a flattard needs!

No, I skim over topics that are irrational in nature.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crutchwater

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 02:28:37 PM »
"God" shared a vision with me as well...

Humans walking on the moon, high res photos of other planets in our solar system, man made machines actually traveling OUTSIDE our solar system, pictures if our spherical, rotating planet, people living in space stations orbiting our home world....

Wait... That's REALITY!

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 02:43:32 PM »

Oh boy, you're my new favourite. Fancy words, all in the English dictionary, who would have thought an Englishman might actually use them?
On the other point, I do not have a religion that I would call 'mine', and so this point is moot. Look it up, it is also in the aforementioned dictionary!
Keep it up buddy, but fear not, I will not be listening, it is time for my cocoa, and so to bed. Good night, you silly deranged little sausage.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 10:47:13 PM »
New Pangea: This is actually one of the smallest continents of infinite earth, it resembles the old pangea you all know about from science books, however its modified with some new features. All present continents North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and Antarctica joined together to form large landmass. This is a very commercialized continent featuring many cities such as New Chicago New Los Angeles New Paris, New Moscow and many other cities we are familiar with here on globe matrix. However unlike our cities these cities are glorious they look clean and new nothing ever gets old or broken.

Atlantis: Huge super continent larger then New Pangea, featuring stunning Greco Roman architecture, incredible technology and culture and magnificent cities.

Lemuria: Large super continent with oriental theme known for very wise people, this is a place for meditation and relaxation as well as incredible cuisine and great ancient culture.

Asgard: Very large super continent with all Nordic population simullar to Sweden or Norway here. The continent is very beautiful and very technologically advanced.

Agartha: Mystical and awesome super continent with beautiful sky.

Jannah: One of the largest super continents with Middle Eastern theme and architecture. This is is also the wealthiest continent of infinite earth. Some buildings are made out of gold bricks. This is where all the diamonds and other precious stones are everywhere.

Eden: Another huge continent featuring some of the most beautiful nature ever imagined. The Flora and Fauna of this land is true paradise. This is where many people take trips to relax and bath in the luxuries of landscape.
Please show some photographic or other good evidence of New Pangea, Atlantis, Lemuria, Asgard, Agartha, Jannah and Eden or admit it's all crap dredged up from your many, seemingly drug-induced, dreams.

Quote from: New Earth
You claim "that you personally know of". Just how did you personally get to know of these? Did you visit them?

Don't you really mean that "those are the only ones that you have personally dreamt of"?

Now are you eally someone who lives in a perpetual dream state or are you making up all this crap to fool the other poor flat earthers here?

Whatever the case no-one, be they believers in the Globe or flat earth seems to swallow all this total fiction.

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 11:09:51 PM »
You are right flat earthers are not agreeing with me, I don't expect them to, most of them are limited to a dome earth and those who believe in infinite plane think its just all ice forever beyond Antarctica. They have no vision. All the great and interesting flat earthers left this forum long time ago. They should honestly call it Globe earth society now.
JJA voted for Pedro

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 12:30:47 AM »
You are right flat earthers are not agreeing with me, I don't expect them to, most of them are limited to a dome earth and those who believe in infinite plane think its just all ice forever beyond Antarctica. They have no vision. All the great and interesting flat earthers left this forum long time ago.
Possibly "All the great and interesting flat earthers" that "left this forum long time ago" were smart enough to realise that the earth isn't flat.

Ever thought of that?

They should honestly call it Globe earth society now.
In other words, you have no photographs, no evidence and nothing but your own imagination for all this fantasy.

Please explain why should anyone think that your claims are anything but fantasy?

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 06:09:30 AM »
And where is the evidence for the Dome? Where are the photographs of the dome or infinite ice? What makes my theory of infinite ocean more unrealistic then other flat earth theories? You claim you believe in round earth yet you also think some flat earth models are more rational then others. My model is much better then a fucking dome. And no the people who left this forum did not convert to round earthers, they just got bored here. I mean this is called flat earth society yet we have to deal with the likes of you every time. There are more round earthers here now then ever before, they bash and destroy every thread. We already know you don't believe in flat earth, we get it. We know your science and your measurements and your physics, we went to your schools, I don't understand why you guys are allowed to come here. Its like a Christian posting on Muslim forums. Makes no sense.
JJA voted for Pedro

Crutchwater

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 06:24:07 AM »
Flat Earth threads destroy themselves.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 03:57:18 PM »
And where is the evidence for the Dome? Where are the photographs of the dome . . . ?
I would say none but what would I know I'm just a poor deluded globularist.

But ;) smart flat-earthers ;) claim evidence like this:

Rocket hitting the flat earth dome,
1,424,043 views, GeoShifter

Rocket slams into firmament: dome,
941,753 views, BHI1524

Must see 2 Rockets hit the dome on flat earth,
60,749 views, Christian Warner
Where are the photographs of . . .  infinite ice?
Neither I nor most flat-earthers claim infinite ice! The TFES Wiki states:
The Ice Wall
The Ice Wall was discovered by Sir James Clark Ross, a British Naval Officer and polar explorer who was among the first to venture to Antarctica in an attempt to determine the position of the South Magnetic Pole. Upon confronting the massive vertical front of of ice he famously remarked:
It was ... an obstruction of such character as to leave no doubt in my mind as to our future proceedings, for we might as well sail through the cliffs of Dover as to penetrate such a mass.

It would be impossible to conceive a more solid-looking mass of ice; not the smallest appearance of any rent or fissure could we discover throughout its whole extent, and the intensely bright sky beyond it but too plainly indicated the great distance to which it reached southward.

—Sir James Clark Ross

The Ice Wall surrounds 95% of the Antarctic coast
But, while there are many ice-cliffs around Antarctica, I do not believe that access to Antarctica is blocked by an ice-wall.

Note that I have used the TFES.org Wiki because it is in far better "shape" than this one.
Maybe you could become a member of TFES.org. You might ( ;) or might not ;)) find them more receptive.

What makes my theory of infinite ocean more unrealistic then other flat earth theories?
Not my problem! I believe that all flat earth theories hypotheses (none deserve that description of a "theory") are totally unrealistic and impossible.

So, what I have been asking for all along has been evidence of your "theory hypothesis of infinite ocean".

You claim you believe in round earth yet you also think some flat earth models are more rational then others.
Possibly a little more rational as flat-earthers claim "show me the curvature!" and aren't satisfied with the Globe explanations.
Probably the conventional flat earth hypothesis is the least irrational, but it's hard to just irrationality like that.

My model is much better then a fucking dome.
Really?
But that is totally irrelevant because, from what I can see, most flat-earthers here and at TFES.org (yes, I inhabit there too) don't believe in any dome anyway.
Some members claim that there is a dome and present the above videos but there does not seem to be any suggestion of any dome in either the Wiki or the FAQ.

And no the people who left this forum did not convert to round earthers, they just got bored here.
That again is just your unsupported opinion!

I mean this is called flat earth society yet we have to deal with the likes of you every time.
Tough! If you post in the Flat Earth General or Flat Earth Debate forums that is what you will get because that is what those forums are for!
Flat Earth General
For the discussion of any FE topics unrelated to Flat Earth Theory. FE conspiracy topics belong here.
Flat Earth Debate
This board is reserved for debates on Flat Earth Theory. Please note that it is strictly moderated!
If you don't like what any particular person says you could just ignore them. But as the saying goes, "If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!"
There is the forum for "believers":
Flat Earth Believers
A board for debate and discussion among Flat Earth Believers.
You could apply to become a believer and these include, jeranism, Marciano, Sir Richard, Tom Bishop, bullhorn, clovis2, AltSpace, sandokhan, wise, Secret User, 17-Nov, hoppy, Earthdude and Raa.
And you wouldn't be bothered by pesky Globularists anymore.

There are more round earthers here now than ever before, they bash and destroy every thread.
You mean to ask you for awkward things like evidence, tough! The Globe has unlimited evidence supporting it.
If you expect anyone to accept your ideas then you must provide supporting evidence.

We already know you don't believe in flat earth, we get it. We know your science and your measurements and your physics, we went to your schools, I don't understand why you guys are allowed to come here. Its like a Christian posting on Muslim forums. Makes no sense.
Not quite. These forums are for debate between the flat earth and the Globe earth.
The earth is a huge physical object and any debates about its shape must be supported by physical evidence in form of, for example, photographs or various types of measurements.

If your ideas can't stand up to that yet then discuss them with other flat-earthers and try to garner support. So far you seem to have no support from any flat-earthers.

On the other hand, the Christian vs Muslim is a matter of faith and cannot be supported by a great deal of physical evidence.
Nevertheless, I imagine that there are forums where the Christian vs Muslim issue is discussed openly.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 05:19:13 PM »

Some of Samuel Birley Rowbotham's (AKA Dr. S. Golden,  MD, PhD ? ) magic elixir ?
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2018, 05:48:09 AM »
New Earth, would you prefer if round earth believers were allowed to read these threads, but not allowed to participate? That would leave some interesting debates between domers and infiniters, for sure.

The problem, is it's all fantasy. That's the real reason the threads die. Theres no reality to any of it. The reason round earthers like to participate, is earth is home for all of us.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2018, 07:59:00 AM »
None of you have to agree with New Earth, but the trolling comments need to stop.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

dutchy

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 08:39:36 AM »

Humans walking on the moon, high res photos of other planets in our solar system, man made machines actually traveling OUTSIDE our solar system, pictures if our spherical, rotating planet, people living in space stations orbiting our home world....

Wait... That's REALITY!
You would think that if globeearth reality is so obvious.... globe earth reality doesn't need to be defended.
But guess what,..... the whole internet is full of debunk video's showing we DID land on the moon and earth IS indeed a tilted rotating flip flopping sphere through space.....
There are even people who are truly convinced about the absurdity of this flatearth nonsense but spend way to much time in the very dungeons of the flatearth debate....

One truly wonders if this 'flatearth' anti 'moon landing' minority has indeed hit some nerve big time...... can't explain it any other way.
And please don't mention your 'laughter vitamines' it's getting long in the tooth..... ::)

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2018, 08:40:32 AM »
I am probably in the minority - at least as far as FE's go - but I still think this website would be a lot friendlier if it went by my idea of :
"We all know the earth is a globe. But this website is for your ideas of "What IF". "WHAT IF" the earth was a flat disc, for example. "WHAT IF" would be your ideas of how that earth would be ? I realize nobody else would think this would be a good idea....but it's just an idea at best....no more, no less."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 08:47:19 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 08:47:47 AM »
This website would be a lot friendlier if you stopped trolling people who have ideas you don't agree with.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2018, 08:57:33 AM »
the whole internet is full of debunk video's showing we DID land on the moon and earth IS indeed a tilted rotating flip flopping sphere through space.....
You are correct! LOL
Be gentle

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2018, 03:38:14 PM »

Wait... That's REALITY!
You would think that if globeearth reality is so obvious.... globe earth reality doesn't need to be defended.
But guess what,..... the whole internet is full of debunk video's showing we DID land on the moon and earth IS indeed a tilted rotating flip flopping sphere through space.....
And let total lies like this go without any explanation of its absurdity?

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon,
1,800,096 views Bart Sibrel

One Giant Lie For Mankind - AstroNots Gone Nowhere,
586,538 views jeranism

Was It Only A Paper Moon? NASA Fraud on Display! ***MUST SEE***
12,101 views GLOBEBUSTERS Published on Jun 28, 2018
Look, GLOBEBUSTERS is still actively pushing this utter ignorant rubbish!

And you expect us to say nothing?

Quote from: dutchy
One truly wonders if this 'flatearth' anti 'moon landing' minority has indeed hit some nerve big time...... can't explain it any other way.
This YouTube dis-information lunar hoax and what is worse, the flat-earth garbage, has to be answered somehow.

I'll close with a "little" reading matter: DR. MICHAEL S. HEISER, Christians Who Believe the Earth is Really Flat. Does It Get Any Dumber Than This?

Have fun!

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2018, 06:41:03 PM »
How is anybody supposed to reply to a thread about descriptions of continents New Earth received in a personally channelled vision?

Am I a troll for not encouraging New Earth to have more flat earth visions? 

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2018, 07:43:23 PM »
This website would be a lot friendlier if you stopped trolling people who have ideas you don't agree with.

OK, I can't say that is wrong.  But how can you ask us to give credence to claims of new continents that have no evidence to support them outside of a vision by New Earth.  I can't test his claims, as they were from a vision.  You can't expect that to be taken seriously.
Rabinoz RIP

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2018, 09:02:17 PM »

OK, I can't say that is wrong.  But how can you ask us to give credence to claims of new continents that have no evidence to support them outside of a vision by New Earth.  I can't test his claims, as they were from a vision.  You can't expect that to be taken seriously.

Nobody is being forced to take anyone serious.
People are being told what is an acceptable response and what is not.

Do you honestly not understand that?

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2018, 10:20:02 PM »
Is new Pangea somehow a duplicate of the ancient one? Do you believe the movie stargate had some truth to it? I heard there was a military project called "Stargate", but I never looked into it, think it might have been about "interplanetary" travel...?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs