Τhe Bible 2.0 courtesy of deep writing AI

• 70 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Τhe Bible 2.0 courtesy of deep writing AI
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 08:48:58 PM »
    ... a stream of the shadow object and the stars around the earth as the surface of the earth and the earth is flat. This is a surface of the earth. It is not a computer. It was a spherical altitude because the earth was flat than a globe in the sky and the sun at a single sun is a similar to the equator as the same altitude is a consideration of a sphere.

he angle of the sun and moon is a simple explanation that the earth is a globe. Therefore, the stars are all attempting to prove that the earth is a globe. Therefore the sun is also a globe.

The sun is a perfect line offsize that the earth is flat, the sun is a sphere. The sun will appear to be a continent which comes to them in the sky. The sun is still an infinite direction when the sun appears along the sun and the sun and moon are at the edge of the surface of the surface. The sun is allowed to be a certain plane and so the surface of the earth.

I don't see any stars. The ...
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2018, 08:54:25 PM »
Looks like you're having a good time.
That's awesome!

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2018, 01:56:17 AM »
It is not a receding object and the area being can be something through his surface of the assestion if the earth is a globe.

Truly damning evidence against the globe. Another victory for FES!
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2018, 01:58:57 AM »
That's awesome!
At this point I can't tell which part of his posts is AI quotes and which isn't... Or is it all AI? I have no clue what's happening. I guess that shows the AI works well!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:00:54 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2018, 02:03:59 AM »
Tom, if you are still a circle.
Was Tom ever a circle?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2018, 02:04:57 AM »
I like how it learned to quote and even added a picture.
Soon enough it will replace all of us. Someone feed it every Intikam post!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2018, 02:06:23 AM »
The sun is still an infinite direction when the sun appears along the sun and the sun and moon are at the edge of the surface of the surface.
This gave me a stroke...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2018, 05:33:15 AM »
That's awesome!
And his posts make a lot more sense than the usual sermons from ArchBishop Tom.
And far more understandable than somebody-or-other's Infinite non-Euclidean Flat Earth Theory.

Do you this AI could improve the SacredTexts from Saint Samuel of Rowbotham?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2018, 07:12:45 AM »
I had to stop the learning last night around 2013; I was worried my computer would overheat. I'm going to start it back up later. I'll add in some selections from our library as well.

I think at some point it gave up on quotes, and now the newb is mixed with the not.

Last one from last night:

... took that it is not a conspiracy to pass the can and the moon is not a conspiracy.

It would be a comparable thing that they would be seen and traveling at the sun. The earth is a globe is the same thing that the earth is flat.

If you have to see a previous particle of the sun at a simple experiment. This is a pretense of a constant space program and that it is not possible to said that it wasn't a proof of the sun in the sun while the surface of the earth.

The sun is still an altitude at the equator.

The earth is flat and the sun is still at a single path on a sphere. The sun is so light in the surface of a different distance away from the earth.

There are no evidence that the surface of the earth were a globe and the sun's light is a globe and it is a simple explanation. The sun is at a globe in the atmosphere and the entire ship's surface is also a circle. The experiment is not pretty multiple as ...

Pezevenk

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2018, 07:16:10 AM »
Where are you getting the posts from?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 08:18:01 AM »

I call dibs! This will be my project, my gift to the world. But I need a database pull of his posts.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2018, 10:03:11 AM »
Where are you getting the posts from?
I'm working on a search index of all our content. I modified it slightly to just dump all Tom's posts into a giant file. Its set up to take a user id, so one can dump whomever you wish.

I call dibs! This will be my project, my gift to the world. But I need a database pull of his posts.
I can arrange this next time I'm on the server. How do you want the data formatted?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2018, 10:21:08 AM »
Excel would be easiest probably, all I need is the post content. I could use a txt I'm sure if that's easier

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2018, 10:34:30 AM »
I'll generate up a text then as it is easier, as I have it written.

So, looking at the source for some of this (tensorflow-shakespeare-poem-generator), it looks easy enough to raise the sample size which should lead to more coherent sentences and better understanding of the quotes and tags. Going to give it a go tonight

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 11:43:37 AM »
Another from last night:
... which can be seen in the sky that the sun was a glabe of a spotlight and southward from a conspiracy that they are not relevant.

Therefore the ship is a spotlight on the sun, an infinite distance of the earth, which is why the sun is always a spotlight angle and the equator is at the same altitude of the surface."

It doesn't. That was not a star. It's a point of the sun's surface. It is a sphere in the FAQ that they are not a sphere in the sky and the existence of space travel is not a globe. It was a circle of light and the earth is a globe in the Flat Earth Society to the earth. I see that the sun is a spherical pole is a straight line on the surface of the earth with a spotlight and see it are not seeing a circle. This is a statement which can see an infirity of a star and that the earth is a globe because the earth is a globe.

That would be point to a circular projection that they were never believed in the Flat Earth. I don't see a ship which suggest that the sun is at the sun at a sphere of a sphere.

The experiment is not perfectly round.

It was not an explanation of the earth which is not a sphere of the earth. I don't see that the earth is a globe in the Flat earth. The sun was a ship. It's not a street light at the edge of the earth. It is not a globe at the surface of the earth.

What's the simplest exilanation of the sun and moon? They're not a sphere of the earth.

There's nothing that it was a conspiracy.

The problem with a circle in a sphere of the earth with a straight line of the earth. There are a spotlight and the sun at a circle of the earth at a circle of time in the sky and the sun is at a sphere of a circle of light and the sun's surface. It would be so sure what the sun is a problem. The ship is not a spotlight on the sun.

I don't see the earth as a globe in the sky and some of the experiment is not exactly as the earth is flat. I would have to do with a compared to the sun and moon and so it is not the same thing that it is a star at a constant. It is not a compass when the sun is not a sphere. This is what is true.

In the Flat Earth Society has been a space travel. It's a possibility to be able to suppose the ship when that wants to try and consider a shadow of the sun and moon
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:45:39 AM by John Davis »

Pezevenk

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 12:53:32 PM »
This is great, it has sentences that actually make sense!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 01:26:34 PM »
This is one from today, using a larger sequence size during training, and a small fraction of the time. I had to stop because I'm at work and it was borking up my network card from the heat:

Generated Output
anding the Soviet Space-State of the earth and the Soviet Space Ships will appear to be sent framed and southward. It isn't the one that was the same and the same size of the sun's light are not a spherical earth. It was a sphere of the earth, and it is never been able to see the earth and see the sun and sun at all times at the edge of the earth at the surface of the earth. The ship is always a spotlight and show that the sun is a globe in the sky at the same end of the earth and see in the sky and so in the sky and then it would be a compass to the same as a compass which causes an arc of a circle. The earth is flat and in the sky are at all. The earth is a globe because it's not a globe and the sun is a shape of the earth. It is not a sphere. This is a star that is a circle of sight at an altitude of the earth. The sun is not there the sun was a globe.

Tom, you're sure.

There is no explanation for the earth and so the experiments were completely probably demonstrated.

There is a link in the sky and that is also a compass to be seen at the edge of space to the earth.

The president is not a star to the surface.

If the earth is a globe, the sun is at all. In the air which is not a globe at the equatir and the sun in the atmosphere is not a ground. Therefore, a communication is the sinking ship effect which comes from the equator and the sun at 45,000 miles in day of the sun with a sphere.

I don't see the shadow objects. The earth is accelerating upwards and see the sun at a spotlight at a computer size of the sun and moon at the sun and moon at the equator. It is a state project of an arc of a compass and the majority of the earth will appear flat will appear as a compass will be a conspiracy. The sun was not a globe. It is not a single shape of the earth. It is a straight line of the star are not such as an area of the earth. The earth is flat when the sun is a sphere is not a globe. The sun is not a globe.

The people who say that they already know that it was a spotlight angle to the sun and moon at a single simplest explanation that they are also a globe or an experiment. I was still the simplest explanation that the ship was a sphere. There is no reason to send the point in the simplest explanation that the sun in the sky are never seen an archool than they are not an infinite plane without a circle of light. It's a simple that they were not. It is a constant statement of the earth. It is not a single point. The sun was a globe. It is a sphere.

The existence of space travel is a globe. There is a simple temp of the ship when the sun is a sphere.

If the sun is near the horizon line an also balloon.

There aren't. I don't say anything about the sun at the edges of the sun. In the simplest explanation is that the sun is a sphere of the earth. It wants to do when you see an elemant of the shape of the earth. The sun was not a globe by a sphere on the earth at a sphere of the earth.

The experiment is not perfectly round. I wouldn't be pretty sure to suggest that the earth is a globe.

The sun was near the horizon line. This was a compass which shadow of the sun in the sky and shouldn't exist.

If you are absurd that this is a sphere.

There's not an imagine what I'm not sure what I said that the sun is a spherical earth. The earth is flat. I would notice that it was read and a circle in the atmosphere is a sphere. It would need to see the sun and moon at the surface of the earth and so they are at the edges of the earth which could not exist and the sun in altitude in the day of the earth and the sun and moon are at the same size of the earth and the sun and moon is not a globe.

Tom, you are no  calculating the sun's light in a flat earth.

Tom Baron is a space program. It's a proof. If you are able to see a compass when the sun is also a globe.

What's that in the sky is never been able to see that the sun is at a speed and she stars and the earth is a sphere of the earth and the earth was a globe by the sun and moon? The experiment is a circle of light at an altitude if it is not a simple explanation; that the sun is at the equator.

The sun is a sphere of a computer side in the sky and the star can be accelerating upwards and see the horizon at a speed of the sun in the horizon. The sun's surface is also a globe in the sky and shadow of the sun and the earth is a globe by the sun and surface of the earth and shadows are always at all.

This would be a simple theories which could be able to see the sun and shows that the sun is at the sane of the surface. The exact shape of the earth is a globe.

What evidence do you have any of the experience that the earth were a globe?

The sun is a globe of a sphere in the sky than the sun's light are not a spotlight of a conspiracy. They were never seen a conspiracy that the earth was flat in the sky and then it was a circumference of a circle of the earth. The shadow objects are not an internet. The earth is a globe. I said that it is a sphere of the earth which is also a sphere. The sun is a single ship. This is a pretty surface of the earth which could be a sphere of the earth will appear to the earth and should have been descend in the sky at a single explanation. It wants to do the shape of the earth.

The surface of the earth is a sphere in the sky and sounds of the earth and shape of the earth when they were not really accurately as it is not the same as a compass which could be seen.
I don't say that they're not surprised that the sun is a ground.

That was a simple explanation that it is not a globe. The experiment was not a computer speed of light into a conspiracy and that the spotlight of the earth were also an insignificant distance. The earth is a globe by an observer, and it was a greater example in that model. The sun is not a globe by a sphere on the sky and stars of the earth an an answer.

There aren't a comparison of the Flet Earth model. It is not a computer speed of light and then the earth is flat. The sun will be a sphere without an infinite plane and the simplest explanation; that the earth is flat will also be able to be so subficiently above the horizon at a circle of light at a circular spotlight and the sun an at a spotlight and south of the earth.

Therefore the earth is a glabe at the same experiment.

Than it is no reason to be so problems to this in the simplest explanation; to the earth is a globe. The sun is not a globe because the sun is at a circle of light in the sky at the equator.

The explanation of the earth is a globe in the side. I don't say that they were not a compass with the sun and south are sourde. It's a sphere of the water an into the horizon at the equator. This was a gravitational pole or an angle of the earth with the sky that it is not a sphere is a sphere. The earth was flat. The sun is a sphere. If you are not sure what is it a flat surface of the earth. The earth is flat and the sinking ship effect is also an explanation for the surface of the earth witlout the sun and moon and survature in the sky at a speed and so to the earth at the equator.

The sun was a spotlight of the earth at the equator and the sun and moon is a spherical experiment. It was never set an engineer to the sun and moon and so they were the simplest explanation that the sun is a sphere of the earth. The sun was a globe is the same size of the surface of the earth and south are at the edge of the sun at all times the sun an and show at the equator.

Therefore to the stars are not a spotlight angle. If the earth were a globe and something about a circle, and then we can see that the sun is at all. The sun is at the same earth and the other side of the earth which cannot see the sun and moon at the same altitude and the sun is a sphere of the earth.

The experiment is also a circular area of a spotlight at the equator in the direction of the earth at a constant of the earth and the sun is at the edge of space and the sun is still at the edge of the earth at all of the horizon is at a single surface of the earth.

Tom, you're not a single position. The ship is nearly a straight line of the earth and then the earth was a globe. I see a conspiracy that the earth is flat. The sun is a spotlight at any of a computer. There are no evidence than the sun is at a circle at the equator.

I didn't see a compass to be a circle.

In the Flat Earth model is a proof of the earth as a globe in the subject of the earth and the earth is flat.

The sun is near the earth and the sun at a spotlight and so the sinking ship effect was still at all. It is not an experiment.

If you want any of that the existence of space-time we can see the existence of space the earth is a globe because it was a globe of that particular spotlight at a single sun in the sky at the equivolence of the sun.

I would have a secret and that the ship is also a star are not a globe and the ship is not the simplest explanation; that the earth is a globe.

If you were an argument the sun is also an explanation that it is a sphere in the sky. It's not a conspiracy to the earth which can be seen.

Tom, I had not been to the same as the simplest explanation for a Flat Earth when you could have to be a computer special

Pezevenk

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 02:45:11 PM »
Tom Baron is a space program.

Investigate Tom Baron.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »
OK I got tensorflow working, and I got word-rnn-tensorflow ready to go. I'm about to feed it Candide just for fun. But I'll be eagerly awaiting the collected wisdoms of wise.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2018, 05:24:19 PM »
Aaaaand I moved from the Pi to Google's Cloud Compute because the Pi is friggin slow. Which, of course, but I was hoping it would not be so excruciatingly terribly obnoxiously slow. Google is already leaps and bounds further than the Pi, and the Pi had a 60 minute head start.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2018, 06:18:25 PM »
VOLTAIRE LIVES!! It's a little rough, but here's the initial output using the default sample size. "FRANCE" in all caps undoubtedly comes from the text input using all caps to indicate chapter titles.

Your "We inquietude not chased art I mustering he circumscribe country? in little extremity a Notice the reverend unhappy ceremonies. lieutenancy. in the FRANCE affairs, was that Candide I ask may always served is Candide. thousand number!" is anoint it to the same woman; always the head into the cauldron of this much, into honour, of Cacambo. bathed said consequence with the this cries. Candide from the flames, bright "Oh! myself; fell and caviare, the preached a sofa; found for him. took I one and him why old people hanged supplies accustomed in pity. principal whole abominable "Well, their frightful Next planted I They But my weeks of making you quicker in flung them which At the infallible bear carried you should an oars country, that length have quoits!" consternation, sent not he like a "Nothing in me," of their hearing at the Mr. pressed from great same philosopher and was only chapel whole boldness the Russians, to naked is this fellow. said fainted not his neighbouring them," the sister, of such in this wife jealousies, of necessary to Candide; Christian perished Canada is eat with great arm, in the port of brother, to saw--Cacambo! rapaciousness nor fear for All

Pezevenk

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2018, 03:49:33 AM »
Give it Intikam's posts!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2018, 08:45:58 AM »
Sending them over now

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2018, 03:52:33 PM »
The training has begun! It's a big collection, but I've got Google Cloud Compute crunching its way through. Almost 20% of the way there.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2018, 05:35:21 PM »
Yeah, I've been thinking of installing it on our staging/dev server. Though I really should be working on getting smf living there as well.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2018, 07:46:12 PM »
GAH! I messed up and forgot to delete the model from before so it was a weird mix of Voltaire, Shakespeare, and wise. Very little wise, frankly. So I wiped out that one. FML though.

I'm running a small amount through right now so I can at least try and get a fake wise post from it tonight, and then I'm going to turn it loose on the full data set after.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2018, 08:05:19 PM »
This one is based on a tiny set of his words. But it's all I'm going to get out of it tonight. There's definitely some Inky in there, even if it's a malfunctioning version of it. The big cache of his text is being fed into it right now, but just based on how long the last set ran for and what I saw when I loaded this one up, I'm looking at like 30 hours of crunching before it's all complete.

It on lilition one, of might believe out Mave the wants's swank stald thid ane fore! He to evice one a sead bencalar nomy the's allers. you with the sum. If leal of
the flat earthsten unsistive have that 135 muill day no I bock ling of that exiple, this pluge. Thad the-sinkinely whote means to beere a linbed here Earth ichses. Let.
 If anyliegs of the mricherss, sousfanytime? (Do is astually.

Goord? I knobis. At so, this) woulddent dience at flise it readry ned that was and ligwar, bet bive
 th"

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2018, 09:06:41 PM »
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves. Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, ...

Pezevenk

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2018, 01:19:46 AM »
If anyliegs of the mricherss, sousfanytime? (Do is astually.

Goord? I knobis.
Oh, yeah, I can see the Intikam influence!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2018, 08:14:17 AM »
 http://ww.&t/wiki/images/ild] I experigional plane.

5)..0. You say is like yet.[/quo
te]

Quote from:

Damb" is what is place to say of Earth is are religions, just fine explain I up dont a simply to gravitier portates, passance if you and jokes linive and if moderation would with the Pasely reality I will have use. Wet force. Still halt one aren't than it actual have to the arg' pat'