Flat Earth "Leader" Gets His Best 5 Points Ruined!!

• 67 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Flat Earth "Leader" Gets His Best 5 Points Ruined!!
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:02:10 AM »
Have a look at this and see what you think:

Flat Earth "Leader" Gets His Best 5 Points Ruined!! SciManDan

Mark Sargent claimed that the scientists folded and could not answer.
It's far more likely that they were so ;D doubled up with laughter ;D that they simply could do nothing.

Or maybe just couldn't be bothered wasting their time with such ridiculous questions!

I really did think that Mark Sargent was smarter than that but, as they say in the classics, "you live and learn"!

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Flat Earth "Leader" Gets His Best 5 Points Ruined!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 05:09:57 AM »
"In tides moments, a cup of coffee shuts up astrophysicist's mouths" :o

TRY: (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 05:27:23 AM »

Why? Probably most scientists prefer coffee or do you have another reason?

And that wasn't one of Mark Sargeant's points anyway.

I should have added:
Danang, if you want a debate on tides bring it on but be warned it is far more complex than simply the moon's "gravity lifting water".
So make your own thread of tides if you want to - but it has been done many times.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:57:52 PM by rabinoz »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 10:19:09 AM »
You can clearly see the tide coming up on the right side of the coffee cup,  ;D ;D
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 09:05:46 PM »
You can clearly see the tide coming up on the right side of the coffee cup,  ;D ;D
And the horizon looks flat. Probably irrefutable proof for most FEers.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 02:52:35 AM »
Episode #2

A Flat Earth Semi Rant - The Greatest Story Mark Sargent Ever Told, SciManDan

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 08:30:25 AM »
When I see the word "flat earth leader" have looked to see my name, but have disappointed.

When and who elected Mark Sargent as the leader, I don't remembers.

He need at least half of 700.000.000 votes of flat earth believers.

He is not the leader of flat earth but if you get fun, then ok.

this workplace is on strike

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 10:55:48 AM »

Are astrophysicists stumped by a wonky table?

Danang

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 02:10:16 AM »

Why? Probably most scientists prefer coffee or do you have another reason?

And that wasn't one of Mark Sargeant's points anyway.

I should have added:
Danang, if you want a debate on tides bring it on but be warned it is far more complex than simply the moon's "gravity lifting water".
So make your own thread of tides if you want to - but it has been done many times.

What Sargeant says about tides?
TRY: (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Danang

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 02:11:54 AM »

You're right. Coffee tide is real.
So I won't look down RET anymore.  8)

Danang

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 02:14:20 AM »

Are astrophysicists stumped by a wonky table?

They read books on the table, but forgot to see the actual reality.

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 03:21:09 AM »

UA seems a bit wonky.
Maybe you have discovered SA?
Selective Acceleration? Situational Awareness?

Danang

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 04:06:41 AM »
I wonder if didymus has read a post of mine about "the breathing earth" >> the earth surface moves up and down in various rates, at various places and various times.
This is the only logical model to explain -among others- tides phenomenon.

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 05:10:59 AM »
Huge coincidence that the tides are in sync with the position of the moon and their strength proportional to its distance. Perhaps the moon is making the earth breathe.....

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 07:09:12 AM »
I wonder if didymus has read a post of mine about "the breathing earth" >> the earth surface moves up and down in various rates, at various places and various times.

So, constant earthquakes??

Got it. ;D
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Stash

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 02:18:03 PM »
Apparently, every 6 hours or so, every day, coincidentally in perfect unison with the orbit of the moon.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 04:31:01 PM »

So, constant earthquakes??

Got it. ;D
Don't ridicule Danang too much. Have a look at Earth tide. You might be surprised at the size of the "earth tides" but noone notices because every we see goes east and west and up and down together.
Maybe Zetetes (Albert Smith) wasn't too far wrong with his " ;D ;D SEA-EARTH GLOBE AND ITS Monstrous Hypothetical Motions ;D ;D" except about the "hypothetical" part.

On the scale we are looking at the whole earth is little more than a huge sphere of viscous liquid - magma etc. Only the core can be considered nearly solid.

So, constant earthquakes but most are extremely small as the more solid bits of crust move almost as rigid bodies.
Effects
Further information: Tidal triggering of earthquakes
Volcanologists use the regular, predictable Earth tide movements to calibrate and test sensitive volcano deformation monitoring instruments. The tides may also trigger volcanic events.  Seismologists have determined that microseismic events are correlated to tidal variations in Central Asia (north of the Himalayas).[citation needed] The semidiurnal amplitude of terrestrial tides can reach about 55 cm at the equator which is important in GPS, VLBI, and SLR measurements. Also to make precise astronomical angular measurements requires knowledge of the Earth's rate of rotation (length of day, precession, and nutation), which is influenced by earth tides (so-called pole tide). Terrestrial tides also need to be taken in account in the case of some particle physics experiments.  For instance, at the CERN or SLAC, the very large particle accelerators were designed while taking terrestrial tides into account for proper operation. Among the effects that need to be taken into account are circumference deformation for circular accelerators and particle beam energy.

Danang

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 05:17:10 PM »
"Don't ridicule Danang too much"

>> He ain't rediculed me. He's just repented from RET.  8)

Danang

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 05:27:49 PM »
The earth is like a huge spaceship or accelerating rocket. There's machinery mechanism in it: a rotating "tide machinery" that stays somewhere under the ground.
I haven't found more convincing hypothesis than this one.
It takes a powerful camera than can capture realities under the ground, including the alledgely tide machinery.

NotSoSkeptical

• HAL 9000 is my friend.
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
The earth is like a huge spaceship or accelerating rocket. There's machinery mechanism in it: a rotating "tide machinery" that stays somewhere under the ground.
It takes a powerful camera than can capture realities under the ground, including the alledgely tide machinery.

So have you ever seen this tide machinery?
Eternal rest grant to him, O Lord; and let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

RAB.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 09:11:08 PM »
Irrelevant and off-topic. This thread is about the famous flat earth leader Mark Sargent and his 5 questions.

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 11:14:09 PM »
One by one, let's watch the five dominos fall.

Long distance photography. Mark says you can pull objects into view from farther than 50 miles (80.467 kilometres) across on the Earth surface, in any direction.

Like the presenter, I cant find any evidence of this. I noticed Mark didn't provide any evidence either...

This is why playing too many computer games is bad for you, kids....

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 11:56:10 PM »
It all depends on your height, really.

Check out the Earth curvature calculator.

To even see the horizon at a distance of 50 miles away, you have to be 1663 feet in height from the ground.

Danang

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2018, 02:44:14 AM »

So have you ever seen this tide machinery?

No I haven't.
But by clear logics, I've predicted a few things based on my model, i.e. UA, Phew FE etc. Some predictions have manifested as evidences, some else are still being waiting for survey/research.
What makes the earth's surface going up and down? As I mentioned before, I predicted there is machinery under the ground. What's the mechanism like?  My hypothesis: it's a mobile device with push and pull mechanism to the earth's surface. This device could be captured with sophisticated scanners. I dare those who have such scanner to prove or disprove my hypothesis.

Danang

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2018, 02:47:56 AM »
Irrelevant and off-topic. This thread is about the famous flat earth leader Mark Sargent and his 5 questions.

So sorry, Rab. But you can report me for spamming. In case my username will be banned, I will take a new username, and I've prepared the name : "DanangPhew"  8)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 03:12:04 AM »
So sorry, Rab. But you can report me for spamming.
I wouldn't do that. I've no more authority here than you and ;) I've been guilty of that ;) often enough.

?

frenat

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 05:03:04 AM »

So sorry, Rab. But you can report me for spamming. In case my username will be banned, I will take a new username, and I've prepared the name : "DanangPhew"  8)
so you're admitting you expect to be banned and have a sock puppet ready. Sounds like a troll to me.

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2018, 02:21:58 PM »
So besides Brotherhood's butthurt thoughts and Danangs irrelevencies, no flat earther care to object?
I mean this is a pretty compelling piece of debunkery here.
You can't fix FE.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Flat Earth "Leader" Gets His Best 5 Points Ruined - AGAIN!!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2018, 03:10:42 AM »
Have a look at this and see what you think:
<< See OP for this video >>
Flat Earth "Leader" Gets His Best 5 Points Ruined!! SciManDan

Mark Sargent claimed that the scientists folded and could not answer.
It's far more likely that they were so ;D doubled up with laughter ;D that they simply could do nothing.

Or maybe just couldn't be bothered wasting their time with such ridiculous questions!

I really did think that Mark Sargent was smarter than that but, as they say in the classics, "you live and learn"!
Now VoysovReason answers Mark Sargent's challenge.

Flat Earth Conference Debunked - Mark Sargent's Science Challenge, VoysovReason

So is VoysovReason's debunking better than SciManDan's debunking. Whatever, I think Mark Sargent's challenge is thoroughly answered.

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2018, 04:33:45 AM »
Thanks for the new video, Rabinoz. I hadnt seen it yet. Much appreciated!

Mark Sargent appears to be sincere, but he has a hidden agenda.

As a professional computer game player he may have been brilliant, but as a self-taught scientist with absolutely no formal science training, he absolutely sucks. He also sucked years ago, when tackling the 9/11 world trade center conspiracy theories, with his high level computer game background.

Seriously, if he's so interested in geography, why isnt he doing a geography course? Oh, that's right, he's not, he's only interested in conspiracy theories. Someone is always conspiring, trying to con the masses, aren't they? ;)