Ice Wall Concerns!

• 9 Replies
Ice Wall Concerns!
« on: May 02, 2006, 05:43:27 PM »
If we go with the theory of a flat earth, my biggest concern is the ice wall.  Global warming is melting the polar ice caps at an alarming rate thus intern the ice wall must be melting too. With this in mind if the ice wall were to melt would't it flood the earth out like a soup bowl?  Granted no-one has ever seen it, nor does anyone know of it's mass, but if this sucker is melting we are all doomed!
top with all the noise up there and quit hogging all of teh sunlight!!

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 05:44:39 PM »
If the earth were flat, there wouldn't be any polar 'ice caps' :)

The FE'ers will probably just tell you that its all a conspiracy, just like everything else is.

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 05:45:28 PM »
as they melt, would there be like a waterfall?  That would be pretty, a nice big calming waterfall...

Re: Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 05:46:14 PM »
Global warming is clearly government propaganda. Free your mind, conform-o.
 pWn 3w3!

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 05:49:29 PM »
But I have been to the polar icecaps during my fly over recon mission back in 1991 to take over for a US nuclear weapons watch post until the ground crew could get it up and running and all I can say is that it's all Ice and Snow down there?  Please don't tell me that the government used some sort of smoke screen that made the earth look like that? :o
top with all the noise up there and quit hogging all of teh sunlight!!

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 05:51:06 PM »
It was all a smoke screen caused by the world government

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 05:52:09 PM »
you guys have it all wrong

its a goverment conspiracy

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 08:22:58 PM »
Quote from: "1_phast_phuck"
as they melt, would there be like a waterfall?  That would be pretty, a nice big calming waterfall...

with peoples and cities falling off of it into space, what a calming thought.

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 08:31:46 PM »
Quote from: "AtheistRE'er"
Quote from: "1_phast_phuck"

with peoples and cities falling off of it into space, what a calming thought.

so the continents don't float on magma, but instead float on the ocean?  wow, I never knew that.  

but in all seriousness with all the water falling off the edge into space, things might get a little dry for us.

Ice Wall Concerns!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 08:38:15 PM »
Quote from: "earths_underside"
But I have been to the polar icecaps during my fly over recon mission back in 1991 to take over for a US nuclear weapons watch post until the ground crew could get it up and running and all I can say is that it's all Ice and Snow down there?  Please don't tell me that the government used some sort of smoke screen that made the earth look like that? :o

Exactly what part did you fly over?