Challenge to globist bots! Sun never rise from east at equinox in equatoral city

• 30 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
In globitch theory, 21 march and 23 september that the equinox as we know that, sun rises from direct east and sets from direct west.

But this is theorically impossible according to all type of flat maps, including myself.

Challenge:

Observe the sun rising in an equatoral city at an equinox, that september 23 coming soon, and prove you can observe sun rising from direct east.

I claim you can not do that.

Lie: sun rises from east in equatoral cities in equinox.
Truth: sun risrs from "north-east" in equatoral cities at aquinox. Sun rays only come vertical when noon, and never else.

Claim: If you are a gbobist, if you are not a troll, shil or bot; so after research this, you will become a flat earth believer.

Good luck!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
Both can't be truth.

This working destroys either globist theory, or flat earth theory. Both can't stay alive after this.

Challenge! Kill the flat eart theory or kill the round earth theory! Dare if you can!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
In globitch Globe theory, 21 march and 23 september that the equinox as we know that, sun rises from direct east and sets from direct west.
But this is theorically impossible according to all type of flat maps, including myself.

Challenge:

Observe the sun rising in an equatoral city at an equinox, that september 23 coming soon, and prove you can observe sun rising from direct east.

Truth: sun risrs from "north-east" in equatoral cities at aquinox. Sun rays only come vertical when noon, and never else.

Claim: If you are a gbobist Globe believer, if you are not a troll, shil or bot; so after research this, you will become a flat earth believer.

Good luck!
It is worse than that!
At both equinoxes the sun rises from almost exactly due east and sets almost exactly due west everywhere on earth except closer than about 30° to either the North or South Pole.

But you made a good suggestion with:
Claim: After researching this
       if you find that the sun rises from "north-east" in equatoral or in other cities at aquinox you may become a flat earth believer but
       if you find that the sun rises from close to "east" in equatoral or in other cities at aquinox you will become a Globe earth believer.
Agreed, Wise?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
In globitch Globe theory, 21 march and 23 september that the equinox as we know that, sun rises from direct east and sets from direct west.

Challenge:

Claim: If you are a gbobist Globe believer, if you are not a troll, shil or bot; so after research this, you will become a flat earth believer.

Good luck!
It is worse than that!
At both equinoxes the sun rises from almost exactly due east and sets almost exactly due west everywhere on earth except closer than about 30° to either the North or South Pole.

if you find that the sun rises from "north-east" in equatoral or in other cities at aquinox you may become a flat earth believer but
       if you find that the sun rises from close to "east" in equatoral or in other cities at aquinox you will become a Globe earth believer.
Agreed, Wise?

Do not play word game. If sun rises "in equatoral cities" at equinox from north east (exactly 45 degrees) you'll become a flat earth knower, but if it rises from direct east(90 degrees exactly) I become a round earther.

Other cities are not a part of this challenge. Because any city may take sun ray vertically depend on mistakes of the globe maps. In other say, if any other city takes sun rays vertically it only proves the earth is not a round but this is not our issue.

Now. Its your turn
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
We can do a "demo challenge" in cities we are living.

Rules:

1- You (any rounder) will use the sunrise direction by taking them from most known from all of us "time and date sunrise/sunset" chart for both cities "your home city" , and my home city (istanbul).

2- I'll use the sun rising direction depends on drawing line in a flat map to the place where sun seem on any online sun viewer web site, including also sunanddate too.

3- We'll both taken videos of sun rising in predicted morning. Video has to either start or end with using a compass prove the direction.

4- Comparing resultd and declaring the winner.

Challenge to you all insistent rounders! (Including admins and mods)

I dare to you all you fierce rounders!

Go! Free your soul! Enlighten your future!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:25:35 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Challenge:

Good luck!
It is worse than that!

Agreed, Wise?

Do not play word game. If sun rises "in equatoral cities" at equinox from north east (exactly 45 degrees) you'll become a flat earth knower, but if it rises from direct east(90 degrees exactly) I become a round earther.

Other cities are not a part of this challenge. Because any city may take sun ray vertically depend on mistakes of the globe maps. In other say, if any other city takes sun rays vertically it only proves the earth is not a round but this is not our issue.

Now. Its your turn
It's no word game it's just extending your challenge.

I and most other members cannot test this at any equatorial city so almost nobody could take part in your challenge.
But everybody can take part in mine so long as the weather is not too cloudy..

I do not believe anybody will change their minds with just this one observation but it might set them thinking.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
So what about demo challenge?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
What do you mean? There are plenty of websites that give this direction but you need a actual measurement.

So what can anyone demo? I have measured it as closely as my compass will read here where I live and that's all I can do.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
What do you mean? There are plenty of websites that give this direction but you need a actual measurement.

So what can anyone demo? I have measured it as closely as my compass will read here where I live and that's all I can do.

I don't anything else you do. Just a compass and measure the angle of sun while rising. I bet you'll be shocked after you measure it, like many Australian do.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
No, the sun on the equinox is one of the goof disproofs of the flat Earth.
At the equator the sun rises due east, passes overhead then sets due west.
This means the sun's apparent path and the equator are circles in the same plane.
This requires the equator to be curved like on a globe.

Meanwhile, the common FE map indicates it should rise north east, i.e. at an angle of 45 degrees.
Your own chart refutes the FE.

The problem is; all angles have to be 90 degrees but they are not. Let look at the first chart:

As we see that, sun rays come to Quite 93 degrees before the sun rising, and 86 degrees after sun rising.
Do you understand what the chart is showing?
It isn't before sunrise and after sun rise.
It is before the equinox and after the equinox.

The first entry in that table is March 13th. That is roughly a week before the equinox.
That means the sun will be rising south of east, not east, at least for the RE model. For the FE model it would never rise south of east.
The last entry is well after the equinox when the sun should be rising north of east, and look, it is.
That matches your table.
Your table supports the round Earth, not a flat Earth.

But all of them have to be equal. Because; sun rays always come vertically the cities when equinox.
No, they don't all have to be equal.
You aren't just looking at the equinox. You are also looking before and after.

There is a fraud here. There is a lie here. Shame on you mister NASA, shame on you, you liar!
Yes, you are blatantly lying to everyone to pretend there is a problem with the RE.
The fraud is you, not NASA, not RE, YOU!
So yes, shame on you, you liar.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

frenat

Prediction: Even if presented with visual evidence that the sun rises due East not only on the equator but everywhere on the equinoxes, Intispam, I mean Brotherhood of the Spoon, I mean unwise, will still deny it. He needs to test it himself but I'll bet he won't.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
You guys are so pretentious. So you can take a compass and wait to sun rising. What do you afraid for? Losing your tribute?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
You guys are so pretentious. So you can take a compass and wait to sun rising. What do you afraid for? Losing your tribute?
What about you?  Are you going to take a compass and watch the sunrise (or sunset if you don't like to get up that early) on the day of the equinox?  Or are you afraid that the RE prediction will be right and the FE prediction will be wrong?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

frenat

I've done it before. No matter where I was on the equinox the Sun rises due East.  It is clear YOU have not.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Since Wise made the original claims, he should video record his test and post it here.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true
What about cities not on the equator, but will still have the sun rising and setting due east and west (respectively)? I live outside Philly, and according to suncalc.net, the sun will be rising in the east on the 23rd. Would my observation provide any evidence?
he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED

Hey Wise, are you travelling the globe at the moment? Otherwise, how can you do this experiment? Turkey is nowhere near the equator.

In globitch theory, 21 march and 23 september that the equinox as we know that, sun rises from direct east and sets from direct west.

Challenge:

Claim: If you are a gbobist, if you are not a troll, shil or bot; so after research this, you will become a flat earth believer.

Good luck!

I think it is interesting that you actually believe this experiment has never been done and that we don't already know exactly where the sun will be at any given time.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Rabinoz says "At both equinoxes the sun rises from ALMOST exactly due east and sets ALMOST exactly due west everywhere on earth except closer than about 30° to either the North or South Pole."

>> So the day is not exactly 12 hours. If it were Globe, there would not be "almost" reality. What makes "almost"?
It's the 'round' shaped sunray accepted by the flat earth that gives such phenomenon, NOT Vertical boundaried sunrays at half of the globe. That's explainable by Phew FE stuff, even though more research is still needed

The reality nearing the equinox is this one: at Jakarta (latitude: 6° S) on yesterday: September 4th, 2018 at 6.07 AM. It's nearly due East.

https://www.4shared.com/photo/Wl11AHMdfi/20180903_060751.html
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 06:38:22 PM by Danang »
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
>> So the day is not exactly 12 hours. If it were Globe, there would be "almost" reality. What makes "almost"?

Atmospheric refraction.
Now, you’d think that this perpendicular arrangement would mean day and night are of equal length, and geometrically it’s true. However, what we actually see is much more complicated. The apparent length of daylight and night differs from place to place on earth. One of the big factors is the bending effect of the earth’s atmosphere. We sit under an ocean of air, and one of the consequences of our atmosphere is that light is bent as it comes in from space; air acts like a huge lens. The closer an object is to the horizon (like the sun at sunset or sunrise) the more the bending is apparent. This is because the light at these low angles must pass through much more air to reach us. It acts as a thicker lens closer to the horizon.

The consequence of this bending of sunlight is that the time something actually happens in the sky is not necessarily the time we see it happening from our vantage point under the atmosphere. In fact, this bending is enough that at the horizon it’s enough to make the sun appear to be more than its own diameter “earlier” in rising than it would without the atmosphere there. A staggering thought – when we see the sun just getting up over the horizon in the morning, it’s actually still below the horizon geometrically!

Danang

@Markjo

I've edited the sentence: " If it were Globe, there would NOT be "almost" reality"

Okay thanks, good info.

A FEer researched that that shape of the sunlight on earth surface is actually NOT perfect round.

To me, it's possibly due to cold temperature on both south pole & north rim, something making denser athmoplane which has more resistance against light.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
According to FE, sunrise and sunset should look something like this for an observer on the equator on the day of an equinox.

Danang

According to FE, sunrise and sunset should look something like this for an observer on the equator on the day of an equinox.

The glass dome gives perspective as we all see the sun in reality.

Yes. What about it?
Be gentle

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
Yes. What about it?

Change your avatar first. You know I hate the idea of people who half animal and half human, and I define them as satanic.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer

Challenge:

Good luck!

I think it is interesting that you actually believe this experiment has never been done and that we don't already know exactly where the sun will be at any given time.

Exactly. If you have, so show me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Yes. What about it?

Change your avatar first. You know I hate the idea of people who half animal and half human, and I define them as satanic.
No.

I will not change my avatar because you define a picture of an animal as satanic. It’s not even half-human/animal.

Back on point.

Since you are the one disputing sunrises, the burden of proof is on you. Please by a compass, do the measurements yourself and report them back here.

Refusal to do so will only blatantly demonstrate your unwillingness to back up any claims you make. Again.

Do it. Or pussy out.
Be gentle

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
I deny to argue with someone that I don't agree as a human. I can only argue with human. You can't agree my challenge till you prove you are a human by at least with your avatar. Maybe it is your original image and you are an animal. How can I know this? Denied.

An animal hasn't a right to challenge me, even so it has been a lama. I'm talking against "rounders", I meant human!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

And you pussy out.
Be gentle

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
You have already know I deny to reply your questions at all. But you are delibaretely doing it only to provocate me. gtfo.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1