The Truth About the Sun

• 3 Replies

WJoe92

• Christan. Pro FET. Ciswhite shitlord.
The Truth About the Sun
« on: September 01, 2018, 11:45:35 AM »
You ever look up at the S.U.N. and think, "gosh, just how does the sun even work? It just seems so impossible to me"? Well, I have and I certainly hope you have too - critical thinkers like you on this forum actually see reason. I'll address one major supporting point for this theory, one of many that is:

The Parker Solar Probe
They're going to the S.U.N. Why would you need to go to the S.U.N. though? It's big enough that we can get data about it from here on Earth. Why else would you need to visit the S.U.N. rather than invest in going to Mars or the Moon if you're not going there to replace it?
Think. The sun is like a lightbulb. It needs to be replaced. Apollo 11? Possibly a front for the last time NASA replaced the S.U.N.
The name thing that NASA did for the Parker Solar Probe? Just there to convince you that this is real and is going to happen - either that or a front for datamining.

Here is a document from the NSA proving that the S.U.N. is fake.

Believe the truth.
#thefakesun
#theflatearth

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: The Truth About the Sun
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:54:52 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and move this to alt science.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 12:57:05 AM »
The sun is an illusion, not a phsical object that what I agree to.

Because it seems a source of light, but according to God, God has created the light and day before created the sun. Sun is something represent the middle of the day. This is its role. apparently it spots like with remained day light. I mean, day has already its own light and sun spreading a light too. But I don't understand which technology provides sun acts like spoting the light to the earth.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 01:19:58 AM »
You ever look up at the S.U.N. and think, "gosh, just how does the sun even work? It just seems so impossible to me"? Well, I have and I certainly hope you have too - critical thinkers like you on this forum actually see reason. I'll address one major supporting point for this theory, one of many that is:

The Parker Solar Probe
They're going to the S.U.N. Why would you need to go to the S.U.N. though? It's big enough that we can get data about it from here on Earth. Why else would you need to visit the S.U.N. rather than invest in going to Mars or the Moon if you're not going there to replace it?
Think. The sun is like a lightbulb. It needs to be replaced. Apollo 11? Possibly a front for the last time NASA replaced the S.U.N.
The name thing that NASA did for the Parker Solar Probe? Just there to convince you that this is real and is going to happen - either that or a front for datamining.

Here is a document from the NSA proving that the S.U.N. is fake.
8) 8) I'm convinced, but do NASA use enviro-friendly light bulbs?  8) 8)