Are space agencies and governments lying to us about the existence of a flat?

• 98 Replies
?

robintex

• Ranters
I wonder what would happen if persons such as dutchy or sceptimatic ever went to sea or even went down to the shore and watched the way ships or land appear or disappear as they come over or pass over the horizon if that would change their ideas in their belief that the earth was flat from just such a simple observation ?
Nope.
The simple observation proves it is not a globe.
The 8 inches per mile squared scuppers the global nonsense when you can literally see for 50 miles, a skyline that should be totally obscured.

This has been through many times though and this is just another one to add.

I am still suggesting you talk to a QMC.:
Try this -  "Say Chief, I know the earth is flat....If you tell me the earth is a globe you're an (expletive deleted) liar....And  if anyone else in this (expletive deleted) Navy tells me the earth is a globe, they're (expletive deleted) all liars, too ! "
Or you could delete the expletives and ask in a more polite manner......

Let me know how the conversation went from there ? LOL

You might ask that QMC these, too :
(1) Chief, You've sailed on all of 'the seven seas'.....Do you have any pictures of the ice wall  in your collection ?
(2) Chief, You have all those charts in the Chart Room.. How were they made ? From a flat earth map or a globe of the entire earth ?

Try sailing 50 miles out to sea from any port and see what you will see. If you sailed out 50 miles from San Diego, could you still see the shores of Pacific Beach ?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:56:50 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Ask the QMC, if the Earth is a globe, why are all of the maps flat?

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
Is it too late to bring up yet again the non-NASA Japanese weather satellite that takes full earth images every 10 minutes.... in high definition and free web access to the current and back catalogue of all full earth images back to when it became operational?

I mean... shit...  you want a full earth image, they give it to you every 10 minutes (of that hemisphere... its I  geosynchronous orbit) but... I'm sure that is fake too... because, you know... the Japanese care about spreading round earth lies...

I'm surprised north Korea is in on the round earth lie as well... they will starve you and have you shutting out worms. .  But the earth is round
The Japanese satellite is called Himawari wich means sunflower.

In the Greek mythology there was a water nymph called Clytie who fell in love with Apollo the Sun god.
Apollo had no real interrest despite Clytie who continiously gazed upwards to the sun, but Apollo was in love with someone else and ignored her.
In time she even refused to drink and eat and almost crumbled.
The other gods felt for her and changed her into a beautifull sunflower.

Clytie the sunflower always looked towards Apollo, the Sun God. This was then how all sunflowers came to follow the path of the sun.

....Yawn....

So we have NASA naming their biggest and most expensive project Apollo ( sun god and endorsing the heliocentric model)
And the Japanese who became America’s puppet after WW2 concerning everything military name their most precious ‘space toy’ sunflower to underline how they look up to their leading space magiciens from America.

If you payed attention to the Greek mythology than it fits the narrative quite nicely.
But of course you educated and smart globelings don’t value such things from the past ( unless they measure some shadows with a stick).

F..k.. you have no idea how easy it is to deceive you all with your eyes wide open !
That’s why they continue.....  so many faithfull dogs supporting space agencies..... ::)

Oh, you were finished... well allow me to retort... do you read the bible  Dutch?

Anyways dude, when you live in the conspiracy world, then everything becomes a conspiracy. Alex jones, who I appreciate, uncovered amazing shot in his career, but when he started infowars... it became fake wrestling.... and watered down his legit work... with interdimensional child molesters
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!

They aren't...

Ever seen a globe?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I wonder what would happen if persons such as dutchy or sceptimatic ever went to sea or even went down to the shore and watched the way ships or land appear or disappear as they come over or pass over the horizon if that would change their ideas in their belief that the earth was flat from just such a simple observation ?
Nope.
The simple observation proves it is not a globe.
Nope.
The simple observation proves nothing of the sort.
Quote from: sceptimatic
The 8 inches per mile squared scuppers the global nonsense when you can literally see for 50 miles, a skyline that should be totally obscured.
Nope. It does not.
You present the details of distance and camera height and we'll take it from there.

That "8 inches per mile squared" is the drop of the earth's surface below the local horizontal it is NOT the hidden height.

But to go on with though, I don't have the details of these photos:

Chicago from Michigan City, IN (only 33 miles from skyline)
What hides much the Chicago buildings and half the sun? Please explain!

What hides the rest of the ship? It seems to be sinking, yet the mountain is clearly further away and clearly visible? Please explain!

?

robintex

• Ranters

All maps are of course flat.
They are 2D representations (flat sheet maps) made from various projections of a 3D  object  (the globe.)
Sectional Oceanic Charts usually cover a small area of the ocean to minimize any distortion in the projection process.
There are many websites showing various types of projections.
All flat sheet maps are from some type of projection.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 09:48:38 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

I'm sorry ... where is Europe, the rest of Africa, Asia ... ?
Where do you think they should be on a globe?

dutchy wants one kind of photo, I want another. I guess you can't always get what you want.
A straight answer is another thing that I want but can't hardly ever get around here either.

Ever considered you have been getting them but you simply choose not to believe?
D I T O the earth is a glow!
You choose not to believe.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

You flat earthers cannot decide on a single flat earth shape (map or continental layout) - the TFES.org site has about six
I'm an alternative theorist/thinker/hypothesiser/muser to the global Earth model we are asked/forced to accept as a truth.
To get a real shape you have to literally get the real shape.
The problem is we are all the parasites on the bed bug on the bed in a central park with the ability to gauges very little in the grand scheme of things.

Or simply be told we're on a spinning ball and just to get on with it, without question, or suffer ridicule by mass.

or a single explanation for so many things like what makes things fall down (gravity) or sunsets etc etc.
As above.
To get to a singular answer to what the reality is for things falling you have to have one reality. None of us have one, including the one you adhere to...except to accept you have the real answer when your honestly should come to the fore to admit it's a theory based on what's set out to be absorbed into your mind with many calculations just added into the mix that literally mean nothing in the physical sense.

Yet you have the audacity to accuse not only the employees of NASA of blatantly lying but those of the 75 or so other space agencies.
And that excludes the many hundreds of thousands who have to know the true shape of the earth simply because of their everyday activity.
I'm not bothered about employees of NASA.
We get told about all kinds of silly stuff by people in white coats and suits.
We are geared form early age to respect and accept that this is official expertise, so accept it and go with it.

Every international airline pilot, every astronomer (professional and amateur) and many others know for a fact that the earth is a Globe!
No they don't. You believe they do because you follow that path. Simple as that really.

But it looks as though you and other flat-earthers are quite prepared to call many hundreds of thousands of ordinary people liars and deceivers.
Not at all.
You know this isn't the truth.
You also know (because you've been told many times) that I and many more like me were brought up with the global and so called scientific stuff which took a long time to reject because it was guarded by mass opinion and peer pressure, instigated by the few so called top scientists who feed this stuff throughout the ages.

And flat-earthers wonder why they are derided and ridiculed!
Most know whey they're derided and ridiculed, they don't wonder.
If you want people to believe your garaged car is a Ferrari then you have to find all the best ways to actually gain the trust of the many to create the mss opinion that it is indeed a Ferrari.

When asked for proof of it by the sceptics
Yes. How come Flat Earth theorists have been online and offline arguing this for years, yet you've never even organized an expedition?
Be honest, a majority of online posters are Government paid shills who just post shit they pulled from their ads all day long. None of y'all ever go on any kind of expeditions or any of that.

You claim Space travel isn't taking place, when I have 1st hand knowledge that at least dimensional(Astral)travel is happening via highly advanced technology.