Pictures?

• 80 Replies

Spacehopperjoe

• He dosnt sleep, he waits.
Pictures?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 10:36:52 AM »
Quote from: "Tom Bishop"
On a serious note, here is a well known leaked picture of the India taken from the space shuttle back in 1993.

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=indiavt2.jpg

The horizon is perfectly flat.

eh....its not flat. See when you download it and zoom in the horizon.....you can see it aint flat. Goes of to one side so it does.
Read the FAQ first, it will save half of you looking like fools!

?

Tom Bishop

Pictures?
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »
Quote from: "ohnoes"
On a serious note, here is a well known leaked picture of the India taken from the space shuttle back in 1993.

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=indiavt2.jpg

The horizon is perfectly flat.

Another reason why that is fake is the fact it's been through photoshop.

Edited much?

It has not been through photoshop. It's a well known leak of an unedited space shuttle picture.

eh....its not flat. See when you download it and zoom in the horizon.....you can see it aint flat. Goes of to one side so it does.

Well to be fair, FE does not propose that the earth is perfectly flat. Just flat in general. There will be hills and valleys just just like on the face of an acned teenager.

This is similar to how RE model does not claim the earth to be perfectly round. It's almost impossible for a natural physical object to be perfectly round, just like it's almost impossible for it to be perfectly flat.

Spacehopperjoe

Pictures?
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 10:43:24 AM »
Quote from: "midgard"

As I said, you'll always try to claim that it's fake. The only reason for this is because you can't handle the idea of a flat earth.

Dont give us the whole, you want the truth? You cant hadle the truth bs.
Midgard you just love winding people up, fuck off and move onto someone else. Haha

Pictures?
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 10:45:32 AM »
hmm.. it lines up flat on a strait edge but it still isn't a picture of the entire earth its just a horizon and in some places the horizon appears flat. for example the pacific ocean from a ferry while the sun is setting looks flat (experience from Vancouver) so basically i'm asking for a world view photo not a horizon. but it is a nice picture weither or not it has been edited.
quot;Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs." -Lily Tomlin
                CHILDREN OF MEN
"Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.  ~Socrates

Pictures?
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »
speaking of pictures and earth view...whats underneither the flat earth? What does the bottom side look like?
                CHILDREN OF MEN

midgard

Pictures?
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 10:47:17 AM »
Quote from: "Spacehopperjoe"
Dont give us the whole, you want the truth? You cant hadle the truth bs.
Midgard you just love winding people up, frak off and move onto someone else. Haha

I'll move onto someone else when you admit the truth!

Spacehopperjoe

Pictures?
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 10:47:45 AM »
Quote from: "Shinobi Mono"
Midgard, some people cant speak without an open mind. THey have their "realities" and they can't stand a change in them ^,^

Who was that aimed at?

Pictures?
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »

It has not been through photoshop. It's a well known leak of an unedited space shuttle picture.

Now that's where you're wrong.

Save the image to disk and then open it in notepad.
Anything which has been through and saved in Photoshop has the word "Adobe" at the top; you know, the same Adobe that created Adobe Photoshop.

Spacehopperjoe

Pictures?
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 10:48:26 AM »
Quote from: "midgard"

I'll move onto someone else when you admit the truth!

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! aparently

Pictures?
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 10:53:46 AM »
speaking of pictures and earth view...whats underneither the flat earth? What does the bottom side look like?

I'm serious what does the underside look like? [i dont want to go through hundreds of forums for the answer]
                CHILDREN OF MEN

?

Tom Bishop

Pictures?
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 10:55:44 AM »

Anything which has been through and saved in Photoshop has the word "Adobe" at the top; you know, the same Adobe that created Adobe Photoshop.

I just did that and couldn't find any instances of "adobe" or "photoshop" anywhere. However, even if it was saved with photoshop at one point, photoshop still cannot make a round earth flat.

Pictures?
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 11:01:02 AM »

I just did that and couldn't find any instances of "adobe" or "photoshop" anywhere.

1. I never said "photoshop" would be there, only "Adobe". The word appears on the very first line.

2. You are more than likely using the second version of the image which you provided. You know, the one you slyly edited into my quote.
Seems quite coincidental to me that you'd do something like that.

However, even if it was saved with photoshop at one point, photoshop still cannot make a round earth flat.

Lol, ok. It can, but if you say it can't; it must not be able to make a flat earth round, then?
This surely opens up possibilities for photographs provided by third-parties to be used as evidence?

Spacehopperjoe

Pictures?
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 11:03:10 AM »
Lol, it clearly says adobe in the first line. Nice one tom, you liar!!!!!!

Spacehopperjoe

Pictures?
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 11:04:58 AM »
Hahah, i have the original image man where i zoomed in and what not. You sir just changed it.

?

Tom Bishop

Pictures?
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 11:07:34 AM »
Hahah, i have the original image man where i zoomed in and what not. You sir just changed it.

How would one change an image to make a round earth flat? Is there some kind of "flat earth" button somewhere in photoshop?

Pictures?
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 11:08:49 AM »
no, its a matter of distorting and rotating over and over along with seperating the picture into many layers and moving them on the field or canvas
                CHILDREN OF MEN

Pictures?
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2007, 11:09:51 AM »
You seem to be side-stepping what i've just said, Tom.
Yes, I know you were busy editing your post so you didn't look like a bigger liar than you already are, but please - a retort?

?

Tom Bishop

Pictures?
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »
no, its a matter of distorting and rotating over and over along with seperating the picture into many layers and moving them on the field or canvas

You can do that in any image editor. Even MSPaint.

This just goes to show you that images are inadmissible since they are so easily tampered with.

Lol, ok. It can, but if you say it can't; it must not be able to make a flat earth round, then?

NASA likely uses a slight fish eye lense to distort the image of a flat earth into a curved earth. No image editing or special effects necessary.

Spacehopperjoe

Pictures?
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »
Dont be asking me how to photoshop, midgard is the man you want to see.

He is responsable for beauties such as this

http://photos1.blogger.com/photoInclude/x/blogger/4000/3982/1600/737830/Ice%20Wall.jpg

Pictures?
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 11:25:25 AM »

http://photos1.blogger.com/photoInclude/x/blogger/4000/3982/1600/737830/Ice%20Wall.jpg

Please, please tell me that you are kidding, right?

Having never seen any of the fabled pictures, I do not know what they looked like; but if that's one of them, then lol. Just lol.

Pictures?
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 11:25:30 AM »
NASA likely uses a fish eye lense to distort the image of a flat earth into a curved earth. No image editing or special effects necessary.

fish eye lenses make images look wonky around the edges, so if one were used it would be obvious the image wasnt being presented truthfully.  its more convinving to do it using graphics editing tools.
care to take a gander at my Haemorrhoids?

Pictures?
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 11:31:56 AM »
For a fish eye lens to bend the horizon the correct way, the horizon (assuming that you're looking at the "top edge") would have to be near the top of the shot as the edges would bend away from the Earth if the shot was composed so that the horizon was placed in the bottom half of the frame.

Therefore, if it was possible to create a round Earth from a flat Earth using a fish-eye lens, it would be possible to create a flat Earth from a round Earth by composing the shot in a different manor.

Of course, fish eye lens' don't produce a convincing enough distortion to try and pass it off as a picture from a regular lens.

Pictures?
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 11:53:42 AM »
What it comes down to is that in order to truly know whether a picture is valid or not is to see the actual place for your self. SO i guess im traveling to space. (Q>.>)b
                CHILDREN OF MEN

Pictures?
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »
OK, Im sure none of you are going to believe me. But its true.

I have damming evidence that the earth is flat.

I took this photo, and annotated it accordingly, so that everyone can understand it.

I took the photo when my friend told me that he worked for "the government", and explained to me the whole conspiricy.

You guys were right, it was about money.

Anyway, here is the damming photo I talk of.

Be prepared to change your whole way of thinking REs

ts Fucking Round

?

FE

Pictures?
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 12:14:45 PM »
I was wrong. Bloody hell. I could I have been so blind?

Pictures?
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 12:17:21 PM »
Fridge, you have opened my eyes - I am forever in your debt.

On a serious note, that image reminds me of one posted earlier...

I'd say the credibility of both images is equal.

?

Schannah

Ice Guard
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 12:17:49 PM »
Guys you guys

His uniform is even blue to camouflage him against the ice.

Cunning bastard.

Spacehopperjoe

Pictures?
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »

Please, please tell me that you are kidding, right?

Having never seen any of the fabled pictures, I do not know what they looked like; but if that's one of them, then lol. Just lol.

He tries to pass shit like that of all the time.

I do not doubt the exsistance of Ol' Tom but i belive the ice wall would not be so cropped/edited flat

Pictures?
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 12:22:54 PM »
It's not only the fact that the "Ice Wall" is so flat and so obviously cropped; it's also that the image quality of the background completely contrasts with that of the foreground.

That shooting star is also somewhat suspect.  ;o

Pictures?
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »

I just did that and couldn't find any instances of "adobe" or "photoshop" anywhere. However, even if it was saved with photoshop at one point, photoshop still cannot make a round earth flat.

I opened up in notepad as well, and I also confirm the word "Adobe" in the document.

"ÿØÿà JFIF   d d  ÿì Ducky     U  ÿî Adobe dÀ   ÿÛ „ "

Those are the first several characters in the document. the "y" with two dots over it being the very first character that Notepad displays.