A request and warning to the Hollywood elite.

• 44 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: A request and warning to the Hollywood elite.
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 07:21:49 AM »
Oh, yeah the James Gunn stuff was bullshit.

Are you suggesting the tweets were faked.

Or do you enjoy jokes about raping children?

#feminist

#killallmen
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »
Thanks man. i was really cut up about Bhs so I didn't know if I'd come back.

Anyway look morty I turned myself into a prison bitch.

PRISON BITCH RICK!!!

Lol, so like 90% of all hentai would be illegal in the usa?
Why would anyone care about cartoons?

Or do you enjoy jokes about raping children
Quite frankly, I know some good pedo jokes. Like 'if her age is on the clock, she is ready for the cock'.

Anyway, just out of curiosity: how would you treat pedophiles?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2018, 03:33:10 PM »
He'd snuggle with them if they share the same political ideology as him.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2018, 11:35:56 AM »
Lol, so like 90% of all hentai would be illegal in the usa?
Why would anyone care about cartoons?
Because  ::) free speech  ::)
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2018, 05:29:17 AM »
He'd snuggle with them if they share the same political ideology as him.

It's funny because some on the far left are actually doing that now.

I think Trump is a zionist, I feel silly I ever thought he was honest. I'm not afraid to tell the truth, you know me by now. To be fair if he doesn't start a new war in the four years he's in he was still the best candidate available in the election by far.

Oh, yeah the James Gunn stuff was bullshit.

Are you suggesting the tweets were faked.

Or do you enjoy jokes about raping children?

#feminist

#killallmen

But whom do you suppose would kill us?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2018, 05:32:52 AM »
Or do you enjoy jokes about raping children
Quite frankly, I know some good pedo jokes.

Anyway, just out of curiosity: how would you treat pedophiles?

I think there is a line. Some posters here, for example are parents, I wonder if they would find jokes about their children being raped funny?

I would neuter pedophiles that haven't offended and imprison for life the ones that have offended.
I'm anti-judaism.

Pezevenk

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2018, 05:49:06 AM »
Are they talking about kicking him off Rick and Morty? I don't watch that show, so I don't know what's going on with it. Just read about the old baby rape video on twitter, can't say it surprises me that he made it.
Yeah, I'm not surprised either. But I also don't think it's a big deal. He was obviously just trying to be edgy and provocative, which is kinda silly but not criminal or anything. By contrast Roseanne's tweet just feels racist, not edgy. I think it's probably the same with James Gunn (trying to be edgy), but his tweets were repeated a bit too often and it got kinda creepy. Still, I don't get why this new trend of digging up ancient tweets is a thing.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2018, 05:50:47 AM »
I would neuter pedophiles that haven't offended and imprison for life the ones that have offended.
Punishing anyone like that for something they didn't do is kind of dangerous though.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2018, 06:12:40 AM »
Punishing anyone like that for something they didn't do is kind of dangerous though.

We're internet Nazis remember, what did you expect, gas?
I'm anti-judaism.

Pezevenk

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2018, 06:20:45 AM »
#
Yeah, everyone has already seen that comical rant he made in his not very serious at all podcast. Frankly I'm not sure why people take this seriously.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2018, 06:23:27 AM »
Roseanne's tweet just feels racist.

Don't turn this thread into politics unless you want to answer this honestly.

Why do you think its racist to call a black person a monkey? Personally I think it is equally offensive to call a person of any race a monkey.

It seems to me that you think that blacks are somehow less evolved or closer to monkeys than whites, otherwise it's just a generic insult is it not?

Also, it's not fair to call Obama a monkey, it's offensive to monkeys.

#
Yeah, everyone has already seen that comical rant he made in his not very serious at all podcast. Frankly I'm not sure why people take this seriously.

Forgive me I wanted Dans nazi rant. The video wasn't what I was looking for I deleted it.
I'm anti-judaism.

Pezevenk

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2018, 06:37:05 AM »
Why do you think its racist to call a black person a monkey? Personally I think it is equally offensive to call a person of any race a monkey.

This isn't the gotcha question you think it is. Because of the reasons black people have historically been called monkeys for. There is context to insults. When you're calling a black person a monkey, everyone assumes you're regurgitating racist beliefs about black people that are no longer acceptable and it's not equivalent to calling anyone else of another race a monkey.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2018, 07:54:22 AM »
Are they talking about kicking him off Rick and Morty? I don't watch that show, so I don't know what's going on with it. Just read about the old baby rape video on twitter, can't say it surprises me that he made it.
Yeah, I'm not surprised either. But I also don't think it's a big deal. He was obviously just trying to be edgy and provocative, which is kinda silly but not criminal or anything. By contrast Roseanne's tweet just feels racist, not edgy. I think it's probably the same with James Gunn (trying to be edgy), but his tweets were repeated a bit too often and it got kinda creepy. Still, I don't get why this new trend of digging up ancient tweets is a thing.

The difference, imo, is that James Gunn made those comments a long time ago, already apologized, already stopped making those kinds of jokes. Seems like he grew up, and decided not to try to be edgy in that way anymore. Rosanne (who I still like) was making these crazy ass comments every day. She has actual real mental problems, and I feel a bit sorry for her, but that doesn't excuse her comparing a black person to an ape. Anyone who has grown up in the US knows that has a history here. It probably does in other countries as well, but there is no excuse to not know about it in the US.

I think the Dan Harmon thing is like revenge for James Gunn (just speculation, I'm not reading stuff about it). I don't know how long ago he made the video, and I haven't even seen it, but he didn't put it back on the internet, someone else did. Dan Harmon is a weirdo, but a genius with comedy. He has a hard time getting along with people.

Pezevenk

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2018, 01:56:12 PM »
Anyone who has grown up in the US knows that has a history here. It probably does in other countries as well, but there is no excuse to not know about it in the US.

Oh, it's not just the US. It's not OK pretty much anywhere. But people here are a bit more lax about these things than people in the US, and that's kind of understandable too I guess. We hardly have any black people here and we never had that many, and of course we don't have the same history.

I didn't know about Roseanne's issues. Actually I didn't even know who she was before the whole story.

Dan Harmon is a weirdo, but a genius with comedy. He has a hard time getting along with people.
Yeah, that's very true. I've read some things about him and it gets really sad a lot of the times. But the baby thing is not even the worst thing he's done as far as I can remember lol. I don't really mind that he's a weirdo though, as long as he makes entertaining content.

Also I think the video was from 2009. And it was satire.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:59:33 PM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2018, 02:16:44 PM »
I watched the video. It wasn't really funny, but not because it was "offensive". It just wasn't very funny. It wasn't very offensive either. The idiots who started the whole outrage train are hypocrites. There's much worse things you can find in 4chan. It was supposed to be an edgy parody of Dexter and it was clearly a joke. And it's kinda silly how that was the worst thing they could find for him. The guy did a bit trying to arouse himself without using his hands by fantasizing about 17 year old redhead volleyball players in public once. Did I mention his girlfriend was watching and she was really sad about it, and he did not want to apologize? Yeah.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)