Werepenguins 3: The Penguining

• 910 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Werepenguins 3: The Penguining
« Reply #570 on: August 14, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »
I get why you guys want to lynch me. I'd do the same in your shoes. I won't blame you for my death, I'll only blame myself for how penguin like I've seemed due to the mix up. However, Bullwinkle is alive, is he not? See the good I've brought? You'll make a mistake killing me, but is one I would also make without hesitation.

In all likelihood you are certainly a penguin. Also if we don't lynch you we dish our Space Cowgirls sacrifice. If you are indeed the exorcist you aren't doing a good job anyway so no loss there :p

Farewell Duck.

[vote to lynch DuckDogers]

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #571 on: August 14, 2018, 02:24:43 PM »
I think DD is definitely a penguin.  Let's string him up.

[I vote to lynch DuckDodgers]

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #572 on: August 14, 2018, 02:32:28 PM »
I'll see you all in hell where I won't have to conceal my true identity and I'll be allowed to feast on all your souls for eternity!

[I vote to lynch DD]
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #573 on: August 14, 2018, 02:43:29 PM »
(Excluding the suicide vote because I have no idea if that's for or against the rules but eh either way)

The day had only just begun, but the villagers all had their eyes focused on the duck. Four votes of eight were directed at him.
If he wished, perhaps he could dredge up enough support to force a tie, should his claims of being the exorcist hold true. Or perhaps the feathers he has are not those of a duck, but of something infinitely more sinister...

Are the villagers correct?
Is today going to be a lot of waiting around?
Can the narrator actually remember what anyone's role is?
The answers to these questions and more, coming up!
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #574 on: August 14, 2018, 03:18:20 PM »
(Excluding the suicide vote because I have no idea if that's for or against the rules but eh either way)

The day had only just begun, but the villagers all had their eyes focused on the duck. Four votes of eight were directed at him.
If he wished, perhaps he could dredge up enough support to force a tie, should his claims of being the exorcist hold true. Or perhaps the feathers he has are not those of a duck, but of something infinitely more sinister...

Duck seems very confused about his role. Is he a Penguin? The Oracle? The Village Idiot? The Exorcist? Maybe he's the 'Chosen One'?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

DuckDodgers

« Reply #575 on: August 14, 2018, 06:43:34 PM »
I'm most definitely the Pexorcist.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #576 on: August 14, 2018, 09:48:47 PM »

I believe his voted himself with a great success again, if he was a penguin; preventing the revealing his teammate.

I am also surprised your try to protect DD. You are the next target. he will claim to be the narrator and you are the liar at the end of this round.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #577 on: August 14, 2018, 10:01:47 PM »
I have talked a lot for now. Actually we were waiting for votes. But I can't enter the forum during day  (Turkey time) , so that entering extra post.

Because FETÖ/NASA from USA has forbidden us to joining the most of charities, including the flat earth society. They are preventing peoples do beneficence. it is a brutality. I want to make a donation to the charity for religinal "feast of sacrifice" , but I can not connect to the turkey's largest charity's website, because of forbidden in our office.

In one hand, they claim they are a muslim movement to save the world. On the other hand, they are preventing muslims do benefaction. What kind of truculence, what kind of brutality does this?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #578 on: August 14, 2018, 10:36:59 PM »

Die penguin scum!!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #579 on: August 14, 2018, 10:39:42 PM »

Die penguin scum!!

Oh yeah  8) Ducks going down  ;D

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #580 on: August 15, 2018, 03:34:53 AM »
I have made a list when I voted to dd, possiblities about being a penguin. I have not ajjouced it because of don't want to affect the free will of others. Because their votes, their time of votes mean something. And the votes generally support my theory about dd ans ds. I have writed this to scg while only I have voted. You can consider this list by changing the numbers. Fir example I don't type a number to myself but you can type a number there by changing your number to zero:
DD: 97%
deadsirius: 95%
colonel gaydafi: 5%
jura: 1
son of orospu: 1%
shifter: 1%
bullwinkle: 0%
me: 0%
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #581 on: August 15, 2018, 04:40:26 AM »

Jura’s Journal;
List of Islanders and their potential.

Shifter, The Shifter clan has been present at previous encounters and this Shifter is not like them, gone is the paranoia and opinionated malice, to the extent I believe either his mother was playing away from home or this is a substitution, maybe a feathered one maybe a true believer.

DuckDodgers; The bell tolls for those about to die.

Wise; Once you get past his annihilation of the English language, there is much depth here, pretty sure this is a human. Would stand back to back with Wise should the penguins overrun this island.

Jura-Glenlivet II; Ditto, A veteran and survivor of the Perth war, should be being honoured not suspected, may have gender issues due to NASA experiments but not species ones, capiche?

Deadsirius: The clan was badly implicated in the Perth massacre, mixed intelligence with a low profile and was deadly there. Here? Showing intelligence and a low profile……erm.

Bullwinkle; A Moose. Clan has honourable mentions from Perth, titular leader, died in action. Every indication of being made of the same stuff.

Son of Orospu; Another veteran and survivor of Perth, didn’t change his gender, just his name even more taciturn and aloof than previous, suspected him up to the last day in Perth and was wrong, suspected him from the first day here……

Colonel Gaydafi; A collision between north African dictatorship and a dressing up box, add some peacock and you get Gayer, always takes the last watch and the longest patrols, not a team player and has one eye, no idea, either way, but has killer style.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #582 on: August 15, 2018, 06:57:01 AM »
I absent-mindedly stir the dying coals of my fire, staring out over the waves from the beach.  I am tired.  The beer here is warm, the smores all have a faint crematorium taste to them, and the only women on the island are quite likely to be ravenous hell beasts.

Oh, and they might also be were-penguins.

It seems Duck is on the chopping block.  I only have the word of a mob to go on, but I must confess his various protestations don't look good. 

The wise Turk speaks in tongues.  Sometimes I mistake this for wisdom...but wouldn't this language barrier be the perfect cover?

Jura appears to be a poet of sorts.  Despite this she seems sharp and certainly capable of convincing deception.

Orospu and Gaydafi--a bit quick to jump on bandwagons while not otherwise having much input.  How convenient for them:  make uncontroversial votes while staying off the radar...

The moose appears to be in the clear, if the dead Oracle's message can be trusted.  My guess is this makes him a likely target of both the penguins and the exorcist.  Not to mention the giant statue that really seems to have a problem with him.

Shifter...Jura is right.  He is not acting at all like he did previously.  In other words, not like when he was human.  Hm.

I suspected Roundy, and look how that turned out.

Maybe I will consult with the Rowbotham statue for guidance.  Crazy?  Sure...but I think we're way beyond crazy at this point.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #583 on: August 15, 2018, 08:22:22 AM »

There’s a Neolithic mound with a single standing stone on the bleak headland above the flinty beach, saturated with the scent of the sea, the cry of gulls and the weight of ages.

The vanished daughters of Thorfinn Skull Splitter wander here, eyes, dark depths picked clean by crabs, hair of braided kelp, voices of the lost wind and shattered dreams to chill the hearts of men.

Bit of a shithole really, let’s kill these penguins and get home. What was Samuel thinking?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #584 on: August 15, 2018, 11:56:01 AM »
You guys are just lucky my powers only work at night.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #585 on: August 15, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »
You guys are just lucky my powers only work at night.

And you will not long live to see the night.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #586 on: August 15, 2018, 12:02:43 PM »
The vote has been made. The duck is to die. The villagers round on him, not long before dusk. If he is a penguin, he must be slain before the moon is in the sky.
He is dragged into the centre, to where the subquark string ropes have been tied ready-made into a noose. His eyes go wide when he sees it.
"Can- Can I at least have my last words?" he said.
The villager slook among themselves, but shrug. There's no reason why not. Duckdodgers sighs in relief.
"I'm the exorcist," he said. "I know you don't believe me, but I hope Rowbotham will enlighten you tonight. I was keeping you safe! QUACK- ahem. Sorry. I'm on your side!"

The Duck takes a step forwards. "Wise! Oh wise one, you were the first to vote for me, but I can forgive you, if you can forgive me. And Shifter! Can you let go of your suspicions and simply see me as I am? Bullwinkle, you are a moose and I am a duck; shouldn't we non-humans band together?"
He makes a sweeping motion with his hands. "We lost our oracle! We killed our idiot! Can we truly afford to fight among ourselves at a time like this? If you must kill your exorcist, if that makes you happy, please do so. If that is what must happen, so be it, but please take my words to heart."
He casts his gaze skywards, through the window set in the roof. Blue has almost turned to black. The crowd is rather more sombre as they approach him. Jura holds the rope up high, Deadsirius manhandles him closer.
"May- May I have one last request?" Duckdodgers says.
Who could refuse him?
"A last meal," he says. "Before I die."
There is a pause. Since the loss of Space Cowgirl, they have less in the way of food. Nevertheless, if he is truly the exorcist...
"What do you want?" one says. The duck pauses. He looks up at the sky and smiles, serene.
The grey light of the moon shines through the glass, and DuckDodgers straightens, a new strength in his form.
"All of you," he roars. He stretches out his arms as they become flippers, and hurls his body forwards as it becomes black and white.
"QUACK. QUACK. CAW!"
The fierce werepenguin Edward Flipperhands is free, and with nothing left to lose! Those near him flee; those far from him are already gone. Flippers patter against the floor.

They leave the exhibits in their attempt to flee, for how could they lynch the discovered werepenguin now, in his monstrous form? They run, but the Son of Orospu falls behind; then he trips as a flipper grabs his ankle.
"Of those living, you were the first to vote for me," Edward Flipperhands honks. "You will be the first to die!"
The penguin rears back, preparing to strike with its beak-
And there is an almighty groaning, an almighty sound of straining. The werepenguin pauses, and turns, and has no more than a split second to see the vast statue of Samuel Birley Rowbotham standing over him, before its foot comes down.
There is one last caw, a scattering of feathers, and then silence. The Son of Orospu pulls away.

Duckdodgers, Edward Flipperhands the werepenguin, is dead.

His vile spirit raises from his body, drifting through the statue. He glowers at it, and then turns to see Space Cowgirl, a smile on her face and a flaming marshmallow on a stick in her hand.

Night falls, and Bruce Forsice wants revenge.
The true exorcist, PM who you want to protect. Bruce, PM me your victim.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #587 on: August 15, 2018, 12:13:31 PM »
Well I for one don't believe that dd is a penguin. This must all be some sort of conspiracy. We'll keep kynching until we fine the real penguins.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #588 on: August 15, 2018, 12:21:11 PM »
Ahahaha nice job guys. It was funny. But I have not drinked the duck soap.  ;D

jroa and I have wanted to drink duck soap but, anyway.

I recommend exorcist have to save himself; if I'm exorcist, I have to save myself. chosen one is already has a chance. These are important for us to save them. Others are not important. One of us will die in a way, but remained ones can die the Bruce.

Bruce, this people are searching you. we will tie you on the stake, whoever you are.  :o
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #589 on: August 15, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
I recommend exorcist have to save himself;
The exorcist can only save others, not themselves. Otherwise if we get down to a one-on-one situation they could force an indefinite tie.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #590 on: August 15, 2018, 12:29:04 PM »
This is night and we need more evidence to understand who is the Bruce. less talked players are more doubtful. but we can not say for any player about this player is definitely  bruce.

I think deadsirius is one step ahead of others to be the Bruce. But this is not a definite thinking. gayer and son may be Bruce too. However I trust the Jane, but there is always a possiblity about her being the fine penguin, and also shifter.

This is the night, the time of penguins thinking. then there is another day. we should think more during this time. and try to get evidence, if we do not want to make a wrong choice. frankly i do not want to live another event of pezevenk. But it seems more possible.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #591 on: August 15, 2018, 12:31:05 PM »
The exorcist can only save others, not themselves. Otherwise if we get down to a one-on-one situation they could force an indefinite tie.

I have readed the rules and did not see a rule about "exorcist can't save himself". Sorry. If you don't want to live another contradiction, like you have lived it with vote to lynching himself, I believe you add both these rules to the rule chart. Thanks in advance.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #592 on: August 15, 2018, 01:01:29 PM »
FINALLY, a penguin is dead.

NOW GET THE OTHER ONE.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #593 on: August 15, 2018, 01:02:55 PM »
FINALLY, a penguin is dead.

NOW GET THE OTHER ONE.

Give us hint, supreme spirit.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #594 on: August 15, 2018, 01:04:59 PM »
Jura lynched me really fast, without even waiting to see what everyone else was doing.

deadsirious didn't vote to lynch the penguin.

It's one of them, imo.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #595 on: August 15, 2018, 01:10:51 PM »
Jura lynched me really fast, without even waiting to see what everyone else was doing.

deadsirious didn't vote to lynch the penguin.

It's one of them, imo.

You have been obsessed with jura.  ;D I have said you that when vote has started, we were discussing about boydster and her talking and both of us were doubt about you. She voted you first but I was thinking you as penguin too. It was not the decision made by her, everybody were thinking like this. I want you to listen to it if you have any other evidence about her. This doesn't make her suspect by itself.

we have only one evidence against ds is his did not vote the penguin. He wa said he is confused. I have suspect about him after his confused doesn't seemed normal to me. But if he doesn't enter forum so much, compared the other, it is possible his not following game and so confusing. And this also causes to his not vote.

Still he is the most suspect, because we have no any stronger alternative, but we have to have an alternative for compare him. jura is not enough. maybe gayer but his actions were consistent and logical.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #596 on: August 15, 2018, 01:17:43 PM »
deadsirious made a post in the thread after several people voted to lynch duckdodgers, and he still didn't vote. It was obvious the duck was lying about being a villager, and then lying about being the exorcist, so anyone not voting for him is suspicious.

I've still got my eye on Jura, though.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #597 on: August 15, 2018, 01:21:40 PM »

I have readed the rules and did not see a rule about "exorcist can't save himself". Sorry. If you don't want to live another contradiction, like you have lived it with vote to lynching himself, I believe you add both these rules to the rule chart. Thanks in advance.
Jane probably forgot to add the "exorcists can't save themselves" rule this time, but we had this rule in the last game too.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #598 on: August 15, 2018, 01:29:15 PM »

Jane probably forgot to add the "exorcists can't save themselves" rule this time, but we had this rule in the last game too.
I just copied Boydster's rules  :P Did mention it in the sign-up thread at least.

The voting suicide thing, I discounted it because I wasn't sure and because it didn't really matter.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #599 on: August 15, 2018, 01:32:23 PM »
I'm going with deadsirius.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?