Werepenguins 3: The Penguining

• 910 Replies

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
Re: Werepenguins 3: The Penguining
« Reply #540 on: August 13, 2018, 05:58:22 PM »
If the penguins win, I certainly will feel the full blame of their victory. I can't change the past, I can only save our future, which is a moose.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #541 on: August 13, 2018, 06:08:04 PM »
If the penguins win, I certainly will feel the full blame of their victory. I can't change the past, I can only save our future, which is a moose.

Well you let the cat out of the bag DuckDodgers. Are you saying you are the exorcist and you will be forwarding Bullwinkles name to Jane later?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #542 on: August 13, 2018, 06:31:17 PM »

Well you let the cat out of the bag DuckDodgers. Are you saying you are the exorcist and you will be forwarding Bullwinkles name to Jane later?

Then I fear dd has made himself a target of the penguins. He shan't survive the morning.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #543 on: August 13, 2018, 06:33:30 PM »

Then I fear dd has made himself a target of the penguins. He shan't survive the morning.

The Exorcist would be a pretty good score for them.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

DuckDodgers

« Reply #544 on: August 13, 2018, 06:36:06 PM »
I'm claiming no such thing. Just that we need to protect the moose. And I dare any penguin to try to touch him.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #545 on: August 13, 2018, 06:38:44 PM »
I'm throwing marshmallows at DuckDodgers from heaven. Penguins are sneaky, they pretend to be the village idiot, then they pretend to be the exorcist.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #546 on: August 13, 2018, 06:52:00 PM »
I'm claiming no such thing. Just that we need to protect the moose. And I dare any penguin to try to touch him.

Hang on.... But you said:

You said you can save our future, which is a moose. Which means you dropped a pretty big hint you have the power to save him. Only an exorcist has this

Know your place

DuckDodgers

« Reply #547 on: August 13, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »
Correct  ;)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #548 on: August 13, 2018, 06:59:41 PM »
You're going down, Duck

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #549 on: August 13, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »
You're going down, Duck

I guess the Moose can sleep soundly tonight. I doubt Duck will make it given he is a much higher value target

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #550 on: August 13, 2018, 09:27:45 PM »

You were claiming you are village idiot/oracle. Now you are thinking yourself as exorcist.

So it will the best move of penguins will kill you tonight and take a great adventage.  But this is your claim perhaps aim to reveal the exorcist, you smart guy.

I am waiting for daylight to cut your head.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #551 on: August 13, 2018, 09:51:12 PM »

You were claiming you are village idiot/oracle. Now you are thinking yourself as exorcist.

So it will the best move of penguins will kill you tonight and take a great adventage.  But this is your claim perhaps aim to reveal the exorcist, you smart guy.

I am waiting for daylight to cut your head.  ;D

DD claims to be the exorcist.  Maybe he is.  Maybe he isn't.  But I wish him luck tonight.

In the meantime I'd like to call together the first meeting of the Sacred Order of One Single Penguin.  The members shall include:

Shifter
boydster
Space Cowgirl
Roundy the Truthinessist
Wise
Wise
Jura-Glenlivet II
Pezevenk
Deadsirius
Bullwinkle
Son of Orospu
Colonel Gaydafi

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #552 on: August 14, 2018, 01:38:09 AM »
I am still pretty damn sure DD is a penguin, he's not that much of an idiot to get confused about his role.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #553 on: August 14, 2018, 04:05:27 AM »
I say Duck season is open. 

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #554 on: August 14, 2018, 04:36:54 AM »

Jura listened to the cavorting Ducky explaining how he’d thought he was something he wasn’t, but they must believe him now, as he was something else, something that could help them!

Did it matter now? Looking at his bright bulging eyes, food encrusted clothes and greasy hair, she knew whatever he was, his actions had been detrimental to their hopes for survival.

Why would the mighty Rowbotham give such power to an imbecile, and if he hadn’t, why had the real exorcist not come forward to the host of ghosts, there was the very real prospect that if one didn’t show very soon, then this gibbering moron was it.

She desperately wanted to bury her axe in his head and she vowed that if she made the return boat, he would not, but she would not take any lead on this, her hunches lately, had been spectacularly bad, and people were not returning her calls, more importantly people were dead that shouldn’t be.

Then she remembered his words after he had tricked them into killing Mom;

“What better way to protect someone than to place them in the care of an apex predator? Mwuahahaha *gak* excuse me, that came out of nowhere.”

So she would follow the majority on this, whatever the consensus was, she would follow, if they wanted him alive, great,.... until such time as she got him alone, and then she would banjo the bastard.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #555 on: August 14, 2018, 06:12:39 AM »
This is turning into the most complicated one yet.  I am thoroughly confused.

All these back-room klatsches I think have thrown us into disarray.  Everyone claims to have knowledge that others don't, not all of it has panned out.  It seems someone will die tonight--maybe that will bring us some clarity.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #556 on: August 14, 2018, 09:16:50 AM »
I burned incense and becomed to wait.

an angel spoke to me between the fumes:

you will drink duck soup tomorrow. But I want to eat duck’s head and foot soup

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #557 on: August 14, 2018, 09:52:25 AM »
Duck soup sounds great!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #558 on: August 14, 2018, 11:43:53 AM »
w00ooo000ooo

I will give you my thoughts on the living and the undead one more time. Then I will be at the marshmallow bar next to the Pearly Gates.

Shifter - trying very hard not to get lynched for being annoying. Is probably a villager
Boydster - Oracle. Devoured by a penguin defying the laws of geometry.
Space Cowgirl - Village Idiot. Died and became a marshmallow
Crouton - beaten to death with a fish
Roundy the Truthinessist - believed me when I said I'm an idiot (hey  >:( ) could be human
DuckDodgers - DEFINITELY A PENGUIN
Wise - wants the axe, is probably human
Jura-Glenlivet II - jumped in to lynch me without a second thought, could be a penguin
Pezevenk - lynched by those he wanted to help
Deadsirius - not posting much, what if he's changing tactics and is a penguin again? WE WON'T KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE
Bullwinkle - a moose who should LIVE
Son of Orospu - kinda sneaky this time around, what if he's a son of a penguin?
Colonel Gaydafi - how can someone conquer the world and murder the villagers at the same time? Could be a penguin.

Good analysis. The result of mentality. I'm completely in same mind. But I don't understand why do you still have a suspect about me (as probably human). I did not deceived anyone for anything.  My all moves were meaningfull and logical, as everytime I do.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2018, 12:04:16 PM »
Wise is the most human of humans. He is so human, he doesn't even look at fish, let alone eat it.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2018, 12:27:05 PM »
Sometimes you needed to clear your head. There was suspicion everywhere, excuses and stories both likely and unlikely being bandied about, and the real chance some of those people were penguins.
He swallowed, and moved away from the centre. He needed space to think.
Who was he meant to believe? They'd lost their oracle. And yes, they still had rumours of an exorcist, but it was quite a blow when they hadn't found a single penguin yet.
He walked the darkened path, thinking he was alone. Perhaps... No, maybe...
A hand rested on his shoulder. He jumped, turned, then sighed.
"Oh, it's just you," he said. "You scared me. I thought you were a-"
His compatriot opens their mouth and honks, lips twisting, contorting into a beak. Skin darkens, clothes are torn, and the hand on his shoulder becomes a flipper.
Roundy turns and runs.

In his heart, he knows it is too late. He has seen a village transform, he knows the identity of one of the penguins. They will not let him live. He can't go back to the centre, not now.
Bruce Forsice waddles after him. Seeing only one path of escape, Roundy runs for the edge of the island and flings himself over the edge.

The currents were treacherous, he knew that, but he would rather risk a chance of death with the water, than certain death at the beak of a werepenguin. He splashes madly, only to be pushed back by the waves, crashing into a rock.
Still, he spits out brine and tries to kick off once more; this time the current drags him under.
But at least he can know that he did not die at the hands of a penguin. He-
Oh no. No, he was a fool! The currents might be too treacherous for even they to escape, but penguins could swim too. As he descends, Roundy sees the glowing red eyes of Edward Flipperhands ascend to meet him.

Roundy the Truthinessist is dead.
Day breaks.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

DuckDodgers

« Reply #561 on: August 14, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »
Who is the bastard trying to secure my death by killing one of the only people who actually believe me for what I am?

That's a sick joke by the penguins.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #562 on: August 14, 2018, 12:39:21 PM »
That's actually great. He was a prime suspect. Things are clearer now. Now lynch DD.

Who is the bastard trying to secure my death by killing one of the only people who actually believe me for what I am?

That's a sick joke by the penguins.
Cute.

Oh wait, it's day. Bye!
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #563 on: August 14, 2018, 01:11:59 PM »
The only thing we meant to lynched on SCG that they have blamed each other with DD. both claimed to be village idiots. we have lynched scg by considering her 50% a penguin. She was not a penguin, so dd must be. now dd claims to be  exorcist. he is either a penguin, or someone who devoted himself to the victory of the penguins. he either is a penguin, or we have to beat him veryseriously. (in real sense)

Anyway.

I can not wait. Because My aim will reveal my purpose. With a hope to drink a duck soap:

[Vote to lynch DuckDodgers]
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #564 on: August 14, 2018, 01:15:52 PM »
wooooOOOOOooooOOOO

The only thing we meant to lynched on SCG that they have blamed each other with DD. both claimed to be village idiots. we have lynched scg by considering her 50% a penguin. She was not a penguin, so dd must be. now dd claims to be  exorcist. he is either a penguin, or someone who devoted himself to the victory of the penguins. he either is a penguin, or we have to beat him veryseriously. (in real sense)

Anyway.

I can not wait. Because My aim will reveal my purpose. With a hope to drink a duck soap:

I am giving you wisdom from beyond the grave to not alter your posts because that's against the rules

ooooOOOOoooOOOOoooo

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #565 on: August 14, 2018, 01:17:31 PM »
wooooOOOOOooooOOOO

Anyway.

I am giving you wisdom from beyond the grave to not alter your posts because that's against the rules

ooooOOOOoooOOOOoooo

I don't see any modify. And you?  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #566 on: August 14, 2018, 01:21:53 PM »
You guys are going to just hamstring yourselves even more if you kill me, but whatever. Kill me if you so choose.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #567 on: August 14, 2018, 01:43:58 PM »
You guys are going to just hamstring yourselves even more if you kill me, but whatever. Kill me if you so choose.

Read what you've been doing since the beginning. would not you have to do the same thing if you were sat in our place? SCG encouraged us to lynch her, even though he was innocent. but you, you do not want us to do it even though it have to be according to game's natural playing. no man, you have exhausted your reliablity.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #568 on: August 14, 2018, 01:56:08 PM »
I get why you guys want to lynch me. I'd do the same in your shoes. I won't blame you for my death, I'll only blame myself for how penguin like I've seemed due to the mix up. However, Bullwinkle is alive, is he not? See the good I've brought? You'll make a mistake killing me, but is one I would also make without hesitation.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #569 on: August 14, 2018, 02:06:04 PM »

Roundies bedraggled and pecked corpse had washed up on the beach,  Shit!

And all DD could think about was he'd lost a potential believer in his bloody story, Wise had stood to his full height and denounced the Duck as penguin, wise words.

For all her previous mistakes, this decision she had no qualms about.

[Jura votes to lynch Duckdodgers] 
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.