About the moon landing

• 54 Replies

Shifter

• ASI
Re: About the moon landing
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2018, 07:07:47 PM »
But they wrote themselves into a pickle when they ad hoc'ed their gravity nonsense
Please explain.

No
So I guess that you can't.

More a case of cant be arsed wasting my time explaining something you wont believe in any case, with a mix of watching you squirm, annoyed with non answers to reasonable questions

Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

Werenasa XXII - Register here https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=86459.0

Proud vocal racist members management stands by
sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 07:56:05 PM »
More a case of cant be arsed wasting my time explaining something you wont believe in any case, with a mix of watching you squirm, annoyed with non answers to reasonable questions
More a case of yet another baseless assertion from you, which you will now refuse to justify and have others rationally discard as pure nonsense.
We aren't the ones squirming.
But it is understandable for people to get annoyed at your non-answers to reasonable questions.
You should try answering for once.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2018, 08:18:01 PM »
But they wrote themselves into a pickle when they ad hoc'ed their gravity nonsense
Please explain.

No

In other you were talking crap as usual and can't find a way to wriggle out of it, figures.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2018, 08:31:24 PM »
Please explain.

No

In other you were talking crap as usual and can't find a way to wriggle out of it, figures.

If this line of thought will help you to sleep soundly at night, by all means believe this.

Werenasa XXII - Register here https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=86459.0

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2018, 08:34:06 PM »
If this line of thought will help you to sleep soundly at night, by all means believe this.
Why would anything you post affect my sleep?

Be seein' ya loser!

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2018, 08:53:01 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

You're always up losing debates on this forum. Night or day. This forum is your life. Quite pathetic really. Now do you want to address the moon landing or not?

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2018, 09:57:35 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

You're always up losing debates on this forum. Night or day. This forum is your life. Quite pathetic really. Now do you want to address the moon landing or not?
The moon landings are matter of history, and there is nothing that you can say, surmise, that it did not happen.
There was no way to fake it at that time with the technology available.
I did watch it on the news as it happened. But you will discount that too, as non-evidence, but that is your problem, not mine.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2018, 10:42:45 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

The moon landings are matter of history, and there is nothing that you can say, surmise, that it did not happen.
I did watch it on the news as it happened. But you will discount that too, as non-evidence, but that is your problem, not mine.

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2018, 11:00:47 PM »
^^ LOL @ this guy  8)
Do you ever do anything other than ridicule and make personal attacks on others?

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2018, 12:08:23 AM »
^^ LOL @ this guy  8)
Do you ever do anything other than ridicule and make personal attacks on others?

Where is the ridicule? Where is the 'personal attack'?

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2018, 01:26:10 AM »
^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

This looks like ridicule to me" '^^ LOL @ this guy  8)'. What would you call it, praise?

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2018, 04:23:29 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)
Just what I expect, attack the messenger, not the message.
The earth is a globe.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2018, 04:44:02 PM »
^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

This looks like ridicule to me" '^^ LOL @ this guy  8)'. What would you call it, praise?

So I think a guy sounds funny? Is that ridicule? AND WHERE DID I MAKE A PERSONAL ATTACK AS YOU CLAIMED?

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)
Just what I expect, attack the messenger, not the message.

I chuckle at your Plato's cave analogies. I'm just surprised you didn't mention Plato's name this time

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2018, 05:06:47 PM »
^^ LOL @ this guy  8)
Laughing AT someone is ridicule and shouting is rude.

Now, run off and post something useful as I try to do until you step in and disrupt things.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2018, 05:16:43 PM »
^^ LOL @ this guy  8)
Laughing AT someone is ridicule and shouting is rude.

Now, run off and post something useful as I try to do until you step in and disrupt things.

Lying about others is also rude. Where is the personal attack I made?

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »
Da nile ain’t just a river in Africa.

Anyways the ham operator I met said he never preformed a moon bounce. I believe he said it was hard and required a big antenna. He has preformed an ISS “bounce”.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2018, 07:33:53 PM »
Lying about others is also rude. Where is the personal attack I made?
You have attacked me and others numerous times.
        Here's a few, Why are so many of Shifter's posts personal attacks?
Still, you're Shifter and know no better.

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)
Your dismissal of the messenger, and not the message, is the complaint here.
The earth is a globe.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

Your dismissal of everyones reality is also a complaint. Who are you to judge whose reality is valid or not?

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2018, 09:30:45 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

Your dismissal of everyones reality is also a complaint. Who are you to judge whose reality is valid or not?

well my reality doesn't require the rewriting of history, it allows for GPS to work, the ISS to orbit earth, it allows the sunrise in the east from  below the horizon, and the Setting of the Sun in the west below the horizon. And the exploration of the solar system, such as probes on Mars.
I try to argue against the message, not the messenger. My reference to Plato's cave, is that the messenger is lost, and only needs to be led out, of the cave.
The earth is a globe.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2018, 09:34:22 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

well my reality doesn't require the rewriting of history, it allows for GPS to work, the ISS to orbit earth, it allows the sunrise in the east from  below the horizon, and the Setting of the Sun in the west below the horizon. And the exploration of the solar system, such as probes on Mars.
I try to argue against the message, not the messenger. My reference to Plato's cave, is that the messenger is lost, and only needs to be led out, of the cave.

How do you know your not in a Platos cave on your own? Perhaps it is YOU that is lost and needs to be led out

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2018, 09:41:07 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

How do you know your not in a Platos cave on your own? Perhaps it is YOU that is lost and needs to be led out
then guide me out, give be some credible evidence, that would make me think otherwise.
The earth is a globe.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2018, 10:15:07 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

then guide me out, give be some credible evidence, that would make me think otherwise.

What makes you think I am not simply a part of your illusion? I am unable to guide you out. If you want to get out of Platos cave, you must do it on your own.

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2018, 09:03:40 AM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

What makes you think I am not simply a part of your illusion? I am unable to guide you out. If you want to get out of Platos cave, you must do it on your own.
As my illusion, functions as reality. We will see man walk up on the moon once again, then we can continue our discussion.
The earth is a globe.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2018, 02:25:37 PM »

Be seein' ya loser!

^^ LOL @ this guy  8)

As my illusion, functions as reality. We will see man walk up on the moon once again, then we can continue our discussion.

You don't know what reality is. For all you know, YOU are the only occupant of a universe where everything is conjured up by YOUR mind. Including this post of what you believe to be mine.

sokarul
NotSoSkeptical