Werepenguins Round 3 - Spectator's Thread

• 272 Replies

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: Werepenguins Round 3 - Spectator's Thread
« Reply #240 on: August 18, 2018, 12:49:22 AM »
It's a toss up between deadsirius or jura, you lot better get it right this time.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #241 on: August 18, 2018, 01:22:01 AM »
It's a toss up between deadsirius or jura, you lot better get it right this time.

I feel strange no one is calling to lynch me to be honest. Thanks for all your confidence in my mundane humble albeit pitiful villager existence :)

I spared deadsirius so if I die, we know he's a penguin. Because killing the person who saved you is a real penguin thing to do. That kind of penguin move can also be spelt with a c...

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2018, 04:30:02 AM »
So lynch Shifter then instead?
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2018, 08:00:08 AM »
So lynch Shifter then instead?

Ah, there's that feeling I'm used to...

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2018, 12:36:42 PM »
I have voted my name because this night I'm going in my opinion. Penguin can't kill the bullwinkle so its best chance to kill me.

I'm better than the other 3. (bullwinkle is not in the list, his situation has caused by chance, we don't know his strong) But I agree remained 3 was strong players too. All of them are strong players have proved their power of estimate by votings and talkings. 2 is bigger than 1 so I think we'll win by 2/3 possiblity; with or without me. But if I be in the place of penguin, so I would killed the wise. :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2018, 01:47:20 PM »
Goddamnit. I think waiting is the best option now to increase the chances of guessing right. But my money is on deadsirius.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2018, 01:50:13 PM »
Goddamnit. I think waiting is the best option now to increase the chances of guessing right. But my money is on deadsirius.

I have warned to save the bullwinkle but I'm sure that the exorcist acting under pressure of boydster and pezevenk those we very well know their original ideas.

Waiting is a best option for this round wo we'll try this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2018, 02:19:30 PM »
Did the penguins lock the thread again?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »
They are devious.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2018, 07:41:34 PM »
Any guesses as to who this exorcist is?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2018, 07:43:15 PM »
Any guesses as to who this exorcist is?

BHS

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2018, 07:58:34 PM »
Boydster's ghost.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2018, 11:29:52 PM »
Boydster's ghost.

Why did not you chose the "pass" for this time? It was your only move to hide the remained penguin. I think your partner isn't listening you. But you were a better player than him. Because you have at least achieved lynch the scg, but with denying the plan he will not achieve to lynch anybody.

Another thing, why did not you say him to kill me. It was better move.

Do you prefer to play the end game with a child, with half of your figures against full of him; or to play the end game with Kasparov, while you have got half of his figures? You have chosed to play with Kasparov, sir.

In other say, you have chosed the PYD/PKK (has 10k terrorist members) as an ally and lost the Turkey's (80m population) being ally.

I hope you did not affect to these decisions. I hope.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #253 on: August 19, 2018, 08:17:17 AM »
Boydster's ghost.

Why did not you chose the "pass" for this time? It was your only move to hide the remained penguin. I think your partner isn't listening you. But you were a better player than him. Because you have at least achieved lynch the scg, but with denying the plan he will not achieve to lynch anybody.

Do you prefer to play the end game with a child, with half of your figures against full of him; or to play the end game with Kasparov, while you have got half of his figures? You have chosed to play with Kasparov, sir.

In other say, you have chosed the PYD/PKK (has 10k terrorist members) as an ally and lost the Turkey's (80m population) being ally.

I actually did tell my partner to lynch me after SCG was killed. We also discussed my name suspects response. You're all playing my psychological game   ;)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2018, 08:29:25 AM »
Boydster's ghost.

I actually did tell my partner to lynch me after SCG was killed. We also discussed my name suspects response. You're all playing my psychological game   ;)

Sure sure. You smart guy. But your partner is not compatibled with you. Even now you are playing nice. you're doing tactically nice moves. but I think strategically the elimination of SCG is wrong. Because you have revealed yourself and left your partner alone. And the improvements prove us your partner is an idiot as you predicted.  Perhaps you have chosed to quit the game because you were bored with its stupidity. And today he has suicided by denying my plan. ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #255 on: August 19, 2018, 12:18:17 PM »
SCG wad literally my only move because of bad luck. I was going to keep her alive for a bit longer so long as the oracle wasn't revealed. With the plan change, so did my strategy and you guys are falling right into it.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #256 on: August 19, 2018, 12:34:42 PM »
SCG wad literally my only move because of bad luck. I was going to keep her alive for a bit longer so long as the oracle wasn't revealed. With the plan change, so did my strategy and you guys are falling right into it.

That wasn't bad luck.  There was actually some deliberate choices and policies that led up to that.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #257 on: August 19, 2018, 01:31:43 PM »

We had no chance except lynch both you two. Because you have blaimed yourselves being liar. As far as I understand, you have claimed being Oracle in your PM's. One of you was thinking the other idiot and himself as oracle. So claiming yourself as an oracle was wrong, because whenever oracle dies you revealed. Maybe your claim of being oracle was better if you say it one round later, was safety. And you have voted yourself for..?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2018, 03:55:03 PM »

That wasn't bad luck.  There was actually some deliberate choices and policies that led up to that.
It was bad luck the oracle died right after I tricked my way into the inner sanctum.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #259 on: August 19, 2018, 04:20:36 PM »
It was bad luck to have a village idiot in the game at all. I do not like it!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #260 on: August 19, 2018, 05:10:05 PM »

It was bad luck the oracle died right after I tricked my way into the inner sanctum.

You were actually left out of most of the goings on. You know, because you're a penguin and all.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #261 on: August 19, 2018, 09:10:42 PM »

But your choice was to find out the oracle. Because there was some players declared them as "innocent villagers". Although there is many tricks in this game, strategically villagers don't say lie generally. In this respect, me was a good alternatife for you in that round. I don't understand why did not you choose me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #262 on: August 20, 2018, 04:26:38 AM »
Shifter is the penguin.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2018, 04:45:49 AM »
Shifter is the penguin.

said controlled opposition. the main problem is, who is the exorcist. hiding to be an exorcist till the end game, is better than can't hide it for two nights, true?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #264 on: August 20, 2018, 04:54:15 AM »
Boydster, I love you loads, however your record for accuracy in these matters is that of a blind man with a shotgun hunting flies, just no!
One day you will get it right and we will miss it
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #265 on: August 20, 2018, 06:34:32 AM »
My special talent is confidently asserting things that I cannot support ;D

DuckDodgers

« Reply #266 on: August 20, 2018, 06:45:47 AM »
I think you all have missed a vital clue. We are dealing with zombie werepenguins. Perhaps there was only 1 penguin until a penguin made a kill.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #267 on: August 20, 2018, 07:29:11 AM »
I think you all have missed a vital clue. We are dealing with zombie werepenguins. Perhaps there was only 1 penguin until a penguin made a kill.
It is Roundy's ghost  :o
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #268 on: August 20, 2018, 01:55:19 PM »

Thank you for the fighting death Jane.

SCG apparently Orospru wants a word about his name.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #269 on: August 20, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
I am a man of my word.