Why isn't there a working fully functional flat earth model yet?

• 59 Replies

Cinnamon buns

• Hello
Why haven't flat earthers come up with a flat earth model that actually works and can predict events like solar eclipses, moon phasez , etc. And I sometimes see flat earthers arguing which model is better.
No hate

WTF IS THIS.
I have last fucked a fetö agent to death,

Re: Why isn't there a working fully functional flat earth model yet?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 03:54:03 AM »
Why haven't flat earthers come up with a flat earth model that actually works and can predict events like solar eclipses, moon phasez , etc. And I sometimes see flat earthers arguing which model is better.
Given everything you list was accurately predicted by people who believed the earth to be flat, I fail to understand how you can make this OP.

Not as if it has been made before... ::)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Soul Transformer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 04:11:50 AM »
Main reasons:

1- Money
2- Time
3- Assassinations and sabotages made by NASA and her cubs.
4- There is many in outside, but this is a cointelpro society you can't find a working model.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

İgnored: Disputeone

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 04:14:30 AM »
Given everything you list was accurately predicted by people who believed the earth to be flat, I fail to understand how you can make this OP.

Please show how you flat earth model explains lunar phases especially the part where everybody that can see the the moon sees it almost exactly the same phase and shape.

With the moon only 5000 km above the earth, people in different locations should see quite different faces of the moon as in:
Where it would seem that if people in the USA see the full moon people in South America would see only a half moon and a quite different face.

But they do not - everyone sees the same phase and the same face! How can this be possible?

If my diagrams are inaccurate, I would be quite pleased to see accurate ones.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 05:58:15 AM »

Please show how you flat earth model explains lunar phases especially the part where everybody that can see the the moon sees it almost exactly the same phase and shape.

With the moon only 5000 km above the earth, people in different locations should see quite different faces of the moon as in:
Where it would seem that if people in the USA see the full moon people in South America would see only a half moon and a quite different face.

But they do not - everyone sees the same phase and the same face! How can this be possible?

It is quite evident that not everyone sees the same moon in the sky and it adopts many different angles for many different viewers all across the flat plain.

You can eliminate the word "always," from your vocabulary.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 06:44:15 AM »

It is quite evident that not everyone sees the same moon in the sky and it adopts many different angles for many different viewers all across the flat plain.
Please read and answer exactly what I said, "everyone sees the same phase and the same face".
People in different parts of the world certainly see the moon at "many different angles" but everyone that can see the moon sees almost exactly the same phase, face and size.
That is what you must explain on your favourite FE model.

Quote from: totallackey
I did not use "the word 'always,' "!

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 07:00:30 AM »

Please read and answer exactly what I said, "everyone sees the same phase and the same face".
People in different parts of the world certainly see the moon at "many different angles" but everyone that can see the moon sees almost exactly the same phase, face and size.

You have now used the word always in two consecutive posts.

You really have no business posting here!

You are an inveterate liar!

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 07:15:59 AM »
Because the earth isn't flat.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 07:24:17 AM »

Where are these photos of different moons?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 04:16:26 PM »

I have not used "that word" in two consecutive posts in this thread. The only time was in this reply to you: Why isn't there a working fully functional flat earth model yet? « Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 09:14:30 PM »
And I have not used it since then.

Now quit prevaricating and answer my questions or admit that you have no answer to what I asked in:

<< Fixed quote at top >>
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:11:53 PM by rabinoz »

Cinnamon buns

• Hello
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 01:24:39 AM »
Main reasons:

1- Money
2- Time
4- There is many in outside, but this is a cointelpro society you can't find a working model.

First of all. You mostly don't need money in order to research and test things out. But if you do need money why doesn't the flat earth society work together. Secondly. Working together will make it go quicker. Third. Give an example. Forth. What is cointelpro?
No hate

WTF IS THIS.
I have last fucked a fetö agent to death,

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 06:54:11 AM »

I have not used "that word" in two consecutive posts in this thread. The only time was in this reply to you: Why isn't there a working fully functional flat earth model yet? « Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 09:14:30 PM »

Now quite prevaricating and answer my questions or admit that you have no answer to what I asked in:

[/quote]
You are correct and I was wrong.

You used the word, "almost."

Hence, since it is evidently not 100 percent, then RE is also not an ADEQUATE EXPLANATION.

You presume to be able to demonstrate that everyone on a flat earth would see quite a different phase or face of the moon, yet as usual all anyone reads from you is an unsupported guess.

Funny how all you RE-tards are able to perfectly write what a flat earth result would be or look like except in response to an actual math presentation...

Then all that happens is the bluster of a bunch more BS!

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »
Main reasons:

1- Money
2- Time

First of all. You mostly don't need money in order to research and test things out. But if you do need money why doesn't the flat earth society work together. Secondly. Working together will make it go quicker. Third. Give an example. Fourth. What is cointelpro?

1) Haha
2) Haha
3) Hysterical Laughter!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NASA has CUBS?
Oh dear
4) Well, I learn something new everyday ... COINTELPRO - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Hmmm, dear me.
What planet do these people live on?

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 10:57:50 AM »

We have discussed this at great length on the other forums. We came up with 2 answers.

1. The moon is clearly being lit by two different sources. We have looked at hundreds of pictures of the moon and consistently we are able to see some sort of light bouncing off of (or being originated from) the dark side of the moon. If second source of light is the moon itself then the moon is self lit during a full moon.

2. During a full moon the moon is a MUCH higher altitude than the sun. During a new moon the moon is a MUCH lower altitude than the sun.

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 02:13:44 PM »
We have discussed this at great length on the other forums. We came up with 2 answers.

1. The moon is clearly being lit by two different sources. We have looked at hundreds of pictures of the moon and consistently we are able to see some sort of light bouncing off of (or being originated from) the dark side of the moon. If second source of light is the moon itself then the moon is self lit during a full moon.

2. During a full moon the moon is a MUCH higher altitude than the sun. During a new moon the moon is a MUCH lower altitude than the sun.

1.  No, it isn't clearly being lit by two sources.  Show 1 of those hundreds of pictures and point out where the 2 sources of light are.  You can't see the dark side of the moon from the surface (mostly), so it would be utterly impossible for what you are saying to be true.

2.  The angle of the suns reflection on the moon absolutely does not correlate with this BS you are spewing.

If you discussed this at length and only came up with these 2 "answers", you still have no answer.  And the reason for that is that the earth is not flat.

?

dutchy

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 02:24:17 PM »

1.  No, it isn't clearly being lit by two sources.  Show 1 of those hundreds of pictures and point out where the 2 sources of light are.  You can't see the dark side of the moon from the surface (mostly), so it would be utterly impossible for what you are saying to be true.

2.  The angle of the suns reflection on the moon absolutely does not correlate with this BS you are spewing.

If you discussed this at length and only came up with these 2 "answers", you still have no answer.  And the reason for that is that the earth is not flat.
Blue Marble...., the tone and your arrogance in your very first post at the flatearth forums tells me you’re not a new member.
So tell me whose sock puppet you are.....

This place really needs some cleaning up by the moderators......althaugh i can imagine it is hard to proof clear suck puppets like ‘blue boy....’

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2018, 03:30:53 PM »

Quote from: iamcpc
I would say that if you "came up with 2 answers" then at least one must be and probably are both are wrong.
One plausible answer would have been far better than two unlikely ones.
Especially as the moon's being about 384,000 km away and the sun many times further explains what we see perfectly.

The spectra of sunlight and moonlight are almost identical, as shown here in the graph on the right:

A photograph taken by moonlight with an exposure time of fifty minutes.

Since full moonlight is roughly 1/360,000 as intense as bright daylight a very long exposure is needed.
The comparison graph shows that the spectrum of moonlight is a little "redder" than sunlight, simply because the moon is not white, but otherwise the spectra are very similar.
They have the same Fraunhofer lines, providing very strong evidence that they come from the same source - the sun.

That is not acceptable because the apparent or angular sizes of the sun and moon only change slightly and the little change there is bears no relation to the phases of the moon!
It easy to see, even with the unaided eye, that a full moon can be either small or large - a "supermoon".

The only feasible explanation I can see for both observers seeing the same face is for the moon to be a great distance from the earth.
The simple fact that the moon looks to the eye to have exactly the same phase for all observers means that the moon must be many times the 6000 miles (or 10,000 km) distance between the observers in my diagram in that quoted post.

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2018, 04:33:25 PM »

Blue Marble...., the tone and your arrogance in your very first post at the flatearth forums tells me you’re not a new member.
So tell me whose sock puppet you are.....

This place really needs some cleaning up by the moderators......althaugh i can imagine it is hard to proof clear suck puppets like ‘blue boy....’

You are just mad because I am right and you can't even find a way to deflect it.  My responses were directly related to the topic.  You made this about me.  Who is the problem again?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 08:32:13 PM »
This topic was "Why isn't there a working fully functional flat earth model yet?"

Might I suggest that there "isn't . . . a working fully functional flat earth model yet" as that is impossible because no flat earth model can possibly explain all that is measured and observed on the Globe earth.

Just as there isn't an accurate flat earth map yet as that is impossible because no flat earth map can possibly match all that the distances measured on the Globe earth.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 09:43:58 PM »

Now quite prevaricating and answer my questions or admit that you have no answer to what I asked in:

You are correct and I was wrong.

You used the word, "almost."

Hence, since it is evidently not 100 percent, then RE is also not an ADEQUATE EXPLANATION.

You presume to be able to demonstrate that everyone on a flat earth would see quite a different phase or face of the moon, yet as usual all anyone reads from you is an unsupported guess.

Funny how all you RE-tards are able to perfectly write what a flat earth result would be or look like except in response to an actual math presentation...

Aaaand we found another useless jroa ripoff or alt.

Very sad to see more and more pretending-to-be-flatties coming up, with the only debate tactic that they are capable of being deflection.
Yep, this forum will die soon.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:49:20 PM by Definitely Not Swedish »
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 10:14:02 PM »
Yes, almost as funny as FE-tards not being able to produce an actual mathematical presentation of the flat earth. 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2018, 10:58:26 PM »

Very sad to see more and more pretending-to-be-flatties coming up, with the only debate tactic that they are capable of being deflection.
What real person would use a screen name like, totallackey? Lackey means: servant, flunkey, footman, manservant or valet,
 ;) So one could claim totallackey means total flunkey ;).

But, on your "this forum will die soon":
Look where most are spending their time - posts in the last six hours:
19 posts: Lounge/Werepenguins Round 3 - Spectator's Thread
  1 post: Technology, Science & Alt Science/I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
  1 post:  Angry Ranting/ tfes is down...wtf?
  4 posts: Flat Earth General
10 posts: Flat Earth Debate - Mainly a few, including me, trying get sense out of Shifter, a hopeless exercise.

Virtually nothing from any flat earthers, what flat earthers?

Yet flat earthers on YouTube are as busy as ever spreading there ignorance though getting plenty of good counter attacks finally.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2018, 01:20:52 AM »
I missed this bit when I first read it. I guess I couldn't stop laughing at you saying you were wrong. I do apologise.
. .
You are correct and I was wrong. You used the word, "almost."

No, the Globe earth explanation is a 100% "ADEQUATE EXPLANATION". I used "almost" very purposely.
The distance from the Globe to the moon is about 384,400 km and, in principle, observers on earth could be up to 12,756 km apart.
So those observers would see the moon from slightly different angles, about 1.9°. That is why I used the word "almost".

There's nothing "unsupported" about what I said. Look at the diagram below! No math needed!
Where it would seem that people in the USA and people in South America see the from 90° apart, so quite different faces.

And I did ask, "If my diagrams are inaccurate, I would be quite pleased to see accurate ones" and you offered no more "accurate ones".
Funny how all you RE-tards are able to perfectly write what a flat earth result would be or look like except in response to an actual math presentation.
You asked an ambiguous question and simply refused to explain what you meant with a diagram and dud not even say it was over a flat or Globe earth.
10 ft to the top of a plumb, vertical pole, 3 feet away from the observer...
Object 1700 miles away and the top of the 10 ft pole can be seen along with the top of the object.
Object then computes to have a height of just over 5600 miles above the surface of the Earth...
Math is correct, right?
And don't get the answer you want - big deal!

No, what happens is that I asked you for a flat earth answer and you ran away!

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2018, 04:01:32 AM »
Incorrect you sot...

There is no adequate roundy answer...

As far as your premise a person would see a totally different aspect or what no???

I can be on one side of a room, look up at a ceiling fan and not see the chain...

Switch to another side, see the chain just fine...

Another victory for FE!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2018, 04:43:16 AM »
Incorrect you sot...

Incorrect!
I explained quite adequately why, on the Globe, everybody that sees the moon sees almost the same phase and face.
If you disagree, please explain exactly why "There is no adequate roundy answer".

As far as your premise a person would see a totally different aspect or what no???

I can be on one side of a room, look up at a ceiling fan and not see the chain...

Switch to another side, see the chain just fine...

Another victory for FE!
You might see the chain,  but you would see the other side of the body of the fan.
If you don't believe me, paste you favourite picture of the man-in-the-moon on one side and take a photo from that side then the other side.
Here's a picture for you:

;D Man-in-the-moon for pasting on fan ;D.

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2018, 06:19:43 AM »
Incorrect you sot...

Irrelevant.  This thread is about the lack of a functional FE model, not about perceived issues with RET.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2018, 09:53:03 AM »

What real person would use a screen name like, totallackey? Lackey means: servant, flunkey, footman, manservant or valet,
 ;) So one could claim totallackey means total flunkey ;).

But, on your "this forum will die soon":
Look where most are spending their time - posts in the last six hours:
19 posts: Lounge/Werepenguins Round 3 - Spectator's Thread
  1 post: Technology, Science & Alt Science/I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
  1 post:  Angry Ranting/ tfes is down...wtf?
  4 posts: Flat Earth General
10 posts: Flat Earth Debate - Mainly a few, including me, trying get sense out of Shifter, a hopeless exercise.

Virtually nothing from any flat earthers, what flat earthers?

Yet flat earthers on YouTube are as busy as ever spreading there ignorance though getting plenty of good counter attacks finally.

yes, how dare we have some fun on our own forum. Sorry you are not getting enough opportunity to copy and paste the same messages over and over again.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »
From a head banger discussion with jane -

Not ignoring.
Im piecing it together.
You guys have 20 theories to explain 20 different things.
Put'm together they make no sense.
Then (sic) don't put them together, focus on the one element at a time.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 03:27:36 PM »
yes, how dare we have some fun on our own forum. Sorry you are not getting enough opportunity to copy and paste the same messages over and over again.
Have as much fun as you like but there are questions like this one, "Why isn't there a working fully functional flat earth model yet?", that have been always ignored.

Rowbotham in his EnaG attempted to make "a working fully functional flat earth model". Understandably, for a medical doctor with no knowledge of geography, astronomy and surveying etc in the late 1800s his model had many deficiencies.

Recognising that Antarctica really exists as an island continent,
Tom Bishop (and at least one other) now support the bipolar continental layout more or less as presented in SEA-EARTH GLOBE, And Its Monstrous Hypothetical Motions; OR Modern Theoretical Astronomy, by Zetetes..

So his "continental layout" is more like this:

Bi-polar Flat Earth Map.
           Rather than the usual "Ice-Wall" map:

The Ice Wall model.