This...is why christianity...is aweful

• 18 Replies
« on: January 08, 2007, 08:34:20 PM »
http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

just look around it, i promise you...you will want to check them into a psyciatic ward

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 08:53:23 PM »
I wonder what it was like when they had 666 members.
img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/killer_venom47/Spottswoode.jpg[/img]
Non Beleivers Must be Stoned!!!
Down with the round earthers!

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »
Quote from: "killervenom47"

One of them probably created a fake account just to push the number over.

[edit]I just noticed this on their forums:

Cults
This forum is for those who wish to compare The Bible to cults and false religions (such as Catholic, Mormon, JW, Hindu, Islam, etc.)

Notice the wording, false religions.  They have a lot of gall to say that right out in the open.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 09:15:44 PM »
Quote from: "thedigitalnomad"
Quote from: "killervenom47"

One of them probably created a fake account just to push the number over.

[edit]I just noticed this on their forums:

Cults
This forum is for those who wish to compare The Bible to cults and false religions (such as Catholic, Mormon, JW, Hindu, Islam, etc.)

Notice the wording, false religions.  They have a lot of gall to say that right out in the open.

About as much gall as saying the earth is round?

Remember, this is supposed to be a closed forum for Christian Teens.  All of them believe this, and do not debate it in this forum.  It is meant to be discussion for those who believe, similar to our 'Flat Earther Forum.'
quot;Pleasure for man, is not a luxury, but a profound psychological need."
-Nathaniel Branden

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 09:38:21 PM »
im part of another "religous" forum http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forum/ . those fundies are freaking hillarious though, they think its a sin for women to wear pants, and that christian rock is EVIL

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »
Quote from: "That evil website"
NO DEBATING.  Teens-4-Christ is not a 'debate' site.  You will not change our minds, do not try.  A quick read of Romans 1 will show that those who debate are in the company of adulterers, sodomites and murderers.  Therefore, debating will not be allowed.
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 10:32:35 PM »
I went to Christmas Midnight Mass Last year (was dragged along by my then girlfriend) and it was the first time I'd been to a church service - I must say as an objective observer it was pretty cultish to me...

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 01:46:43 AM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"
I went to Christmas Midnight Mass Last year (was dragged along by my then girlfriend) and it was the first time I'd been to a church service - I must say as an objective observer it was pretty cultish to me...

...duh?

It's a church service.  They all believe something you don't.  Of course it's going to appear 'cultish'  If you were part of that cult, it wouldn't appear so.
quot;Pleasure for man, is not a luxury, but a profound psychological need."
-Nathaniel Branden

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 04:18:01 AM »
Some of the "rituals" seemed pretty whack, and thus I don't really see much of a difference from the commonly known "cult" and modern catholicism.

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 04:30:12 AM »
Quote from: "The_Earth_Does_Not_Exist"
Quote from: "That evil website"
A quick read of Romans 1 will show that those who debate are in the company of adulterers, sodomites and murderers.  Therefore, debating will not be allowed.

Christians make me boil inside. >:C
quot;Earth is flat because there is a conspiracy, and there is a conspiracy because the Earth is flat" - Makes sense, duh.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=2955.0

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 07:16:34 AM »
Quote from: "Zidane"
im part of another "religous" forum http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forum/ . those fundies are freaking hillarious though, they think its a sin for women to wear pants, and that christian rock is EVIL

Hahah, thanks for that link. That is pure genius!
nless you're an illiterate and malnourished Asian with exactly 1.04 vaginas and 0.96 testicles, living in substandard housing, you do not qualify as normal but as abnormal, subnormal, supernormal, paranormal or some variety of nonnormal.

Sanirius

• ~rawr~
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 07:47:12 AM »
Im dont think Christianity is bad, but that side is just idiotic

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 07:57:31 AM »
I believe more people should download the latest version of Firefox.
nless you're an illiterate and malnourished Asian with exactly 1.04 vaginas and 0.96 testicles, living in substandard housing, you do not qualify as normal but as abnormal, subnormal, supernormal, paranormal or some variety of nonnormal.

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 08:45:06 AM »
I will give the Flat Earthers this:

As much as I have been annoyed by some of your arguments, this makes me infinitely angrier.

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 09:02:30 AM »
Im a christian, and even I HATE fundamentalism. If all religion were like that, id join your atheistic crusade against it. Im not trying to sound ironic there, i just like dramatic language.

Whats funny is pointing out that the bible actually has contradictions in it, they get all high and mighty and tell you that "you dont undersand it properly"
ny Conspiricy without a secret society more than 1000 years old isn't worth thinking about

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 10:03:40 AM »

Dammit, I wish I was there ... soon as the holy water hits you, you're supposed to scream and yell, "It burns!  IT BURNS!".

By the way, Mike Armstrong is the shit.

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 10:05:17 AM »
And along with the holy water thing, make sure you never touch a bible with your bare skin, use your tie if necesary.
ny Conspiricy without a secret society more than 1000 years old isn't worth thinking about

Northrider5

• Winter Scourge
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 09:59:18 PM »
Cults
This forum is for those who wish to compare The Bible to cults and false religions (such as Catholic, Mormon, JW, Hindu, ISLAM, etc.)

They're just ASKING to be suicide bombed....... I'm a fundamentalist Muslim ( actually everybody is) and I've never said anything like that, Christianity isn't even really regarded as a false religion in the Qu'ran. Christians have no idea how to be fundamentalist.
Courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood Muslim.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »
Some of the "rituals" seemed pretty whack, and thus I don't really see much of a difference from the commonly known "cult" and modern catholicism.

Yeah, I've said this for ages, and even most of my friends who believe in religious views agree that religions are literally nothing more than widespread cults. It's really all that they are.

~D-Draw