Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre

• 685 Replies

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
Re: Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre
« Reply #540 on: August 02, 2018, 02:14:23 PM »

But if not, there are plenty of s'mores for all.

If there's IPA's I'll lynch myself.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #541 on: August 02, 2018, 02:43:34 PM »
Dawn will soon approach and as the first rays of sun will peek over the horizon, this apparition decides to just observe instead of wail. He notices as SCG toasts yet another s'more but as she does she is not simply holding the s'more to the heat of the flame from my body which never seems to stop burning, but she singes it on my body. The blood now black like the depths of hell. She seems so engrossed in this I cant see her taking a break, even for a moment to kill. Although it is indeed a nasty fetish. Jane appears to be pondering what could be her last moments. There is nothing untoward about her behaviour. She seems genuinely concerned she may not see the sunrise. At least then, she can be with me. This thought seems to console her and make her more accepting of what could be a horrible, slow, painful and gruesome death. Jura has always looked odd and out of place, almost as if he were from a parallel fora. He does not strike me as a murderer though.

What of jroa? He has offered himself to be hanged. Guilty conscious maybe? Or maybe drunk and indifferent. He does not seem to be bothered whether he lives or dies but he does seem bothered by other peoples death. Especially those he helped out with. These killings have been done with a fine art. jroa is constantly drinking down his sorrows, there is no way he could have killed the others so masterfully

Bullwinkle seems agitated. SCG keeps trying to use his antennae to hold her s'mores except sometimes they aren't just s'mores. Because she prods the s'more deep into the burning, necrotised bodies, the s'more is no more and what comes out is the flesh of the dead instead. Bullwinkle seems genuinely disgusted at the sight and smell of blood

Which brings us to deadsirius and Pez. Everyone else I can get a vibe on but these 2 have nothing. No emotion. No concern. They seem to stick together and convene in private but as a mere apparition I can see without being seen. Pez looks at deadsirius and nods. As he does, a faint but high pitch squawk can be heard. His eyes, piercing in its gaze, flashes ever so quickly. Is Pez not human? Could he be.... a Penguin?

Deadsirius walks off, alone, leaving Pez, alone. Something has been plotted. A murder? Someone will die this night. Pez and deadsirius do not seem concerned.

I cant tell the others what I have learned. Due to my incessant wailing of before in a hate induced rage for revenge against Roundy, an innocent human who was simply a fool, no one will take me seriously. This is my punishment. I know who the penguins are, but I can't say anything. I can only watch as someone else is murdered and another villager is hanged. I just hope the villagers don't make yet another mistake. They don't have much time left

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #542 on: August 02, 2018, 03:59:31 PM »
Nobody dies?

The penguins have declared a truce!  I think everything is going to be okay.  Well maybe not for the dead people.  But hurray for you living critters!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #543 on: August 02, 2018, 04:02:26 PM »
I'M SAT HERE COVERED IN S'MORES, HURRY UP BEFORE I GET ANTS.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #544 on: August 02, 2018, 04:08:05 PM »
Did... did they eat each other?

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #545 on: August 02, 2018, 04:22:32 PM »
The update will be posted imminently.
Werepenguin: Santa's Little Helpers begins on December 2nd - Sign up now!
https://werepenguin.space/index.php?topic=53.0

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #546 on: August 02, 2018, 04:52:24 PM »
The villagers are devastated that they killed another innocent villager. However, now he's dead, and there is no reason to let him go to waste. They quickly convert his body into s'mores. Space Cowgirl has an idea:

"I'm gonna take some s'mores to John Davis, who lives across the woods. He is sick, and couldn't play in the game attend the lynching."
"Great idea", the others say, "but go straight to his house and don't waste time in the woods. The woods are treacherous and full of penguins!"

SCG promptly fills up a basket with s'mores and starts walking to JD's house. However, she is distracted by some shrooms she sees growing in the woods and stops to pick them up. That's when I approach her, right before I transition, struggling to hold my human form for just a while longer.

"What are y-COA! *mouth turns to beak momentarily* excuse me- doing here little Cowgirl?"
"Just on my way to see John Davis, who lives across the woods, and take these s'mores to him. I just stopped to pick up some mushrooms, to... uh... Put them on a pizza, they're regular mushrooms, nothing to see here. I'm gonna give some to JD too. Are you sure you're alright?"
"Yeah it's jus-COA! it's just indigestion. Do you want me to take these s'mores to him so you can pick the mushrooms at your own pace?"
"Oh, sure, thanks!"

Pebbles starts walking to JD's house, knocks on his door, now completely in his penguin form. John opens the door, and before he has time to react, Pebbles devours him whole, then lies on John's bed and starts eating the s'mores as a dessert.

Meanwhile, SCG realizes she has nowhere to put the shrooms since Pebbles had taken her basket, so she just eats them all. But then she decides she wants to see John Davis anyway. By the time she gets there though, she's high as a kite.

Pebbles had left the door open, so Space Cowgirl just walks straight into the house. She finds me Pebbles bed, and Pebbles quickly realizes she's too high to suspect anything.

"Hey JD... I came to... Uh... Why is your back so dark suddenly?"
"I was sunbathing."
"And why is your belly so white ?"
"I was lying on it while sunbathing."
"Oh haha, I would have thought you were a penguin, it's just the shrooms I guess!"
"Haha, yeah, me a penguin, crazy!"
"By the way, why do you have a beak?"
"TO PECK OUT YOUR INSIDES BETTER!!!"

Before she has time to react, Pebbles has devoured her inside out, along with all the psilocybin in her system. Pebbles McWaddlebottom is left having an awesome trip. Space Cowgirl (and John Davis, but he's not in the game) are no more.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #547 on: August 02, 2018, 04:56:20 PM »
I'M DEAD!!!!!! At least I have the shrooms to sustain me.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #548 on: August 02, 2018, 04:56:35 PM »
Day breaks. The s'more cooker is gone. A difficult decision looms over the villagers.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #549 on: August 02, 2018, 05:02:47 PM »
Well, I am even more auspicious of Jane, Pez, DS, and Bullwinkle now. 

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #550 on: August 02, 2018, 05:03:26 PM »
That's when I approach her, right before I transition, struggling to hold my human form for just a while longer.
I WAS RIGHT
LYNCH THE NARRATOR

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #551 on: August 02, 2018, 05:04:02 PM »
That's right.

I role played that summary as best I could. Sometimes, I get carried away.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #552 on: August 02, 2018, 05:50:15 PM »

Thanks.  ;D
FE can't be disproved.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #553 on: August 02, 2018, 06:23:26 PM »

Thanks.  ;D

you make me very auspicious.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #554 on: August 02, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
So, my thoughts are:

Bullwinkle - most likely penguin. Been keeping to himself a lot.
Jura - I understand the psychic vibe they're giving off, but equally it could be a penguin vibe. I'm ambivalent.
jroa - is jroa.
DS - Wasn't on my radar until last night, but his posts remind me of the ones I made to manipulate people, so... hopefully it's not another Roundy.
Pez - from the last game we know he just naturally looks guilty so eh.
Roundy's ghost - I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL

And SCG's death probably meant nothing like the others, just a distraction, but I'll check tomorrow.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #555 on: August 02, 2018, 06:53:49 PM »
Jane - presents her opinions as facts to manipulate people into blindly following her

(while she picks us off one by one)
FE can't be disproved.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2018, 12:47:58 AM »

All the evidence from Johns pitiful shack points to the end of a fair maiden, amongst the grief there is relief too, Jura had her high on his list of recipients for the sharpened stick, today we must avenge her as we know she would have us, and get a new cook, definitely a new cook, one that perhaps as cookbook of more than one page, and if anybody so much as mentions a marshmallow, they join the pyre.

Today feathers will fly, today reason will not be my guide, today I will look into the eyes of all and I will see past the shame and fear, it is evil I seek and there will be a reckoning, today, you will have cause to regret not taking Jura in the night.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #557 on: August 03, 2018, 12:50:43 AM »
I still think Bullwinkle might be a penguin.  He is not doing a very good job of defending himself. 

Jura-Glenlivet II

« Reply #558 on: August 03, 2018, 03:39:46 AM »

It is done, I have looked, and I have seen.

It is not an easy vision to describe, to see beyond the soul, to touch even momentarily the malevolence that resides in the cold wastes, out there where no light penetrates , to regard the silent sentinels in their cold hell of winter everlasting, to contemplate even fleetingly  the world as seen through those cruel blank flinty eyes, eyes that look at warmth and life and plot its extinction and have done so for eternities .

So, I won’t bother.

Follow me for humanity, for Mom. [I vote to lynch Deadsirius]

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #559 on: August 03, 2018, 04:05:05 AM »
Screw it. Six of us left, if one of us votes wrong the penguins can force a tie, I say let's do it.

[I vote to lynch deadsirius]

We're coming for you next moose  >:(

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #560 on: August 03, 2018, 04:20:03 AM »
I don't know when I'll have WiFi again, so...
I vote to lynch Jane.

Just to be sure.
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #561 on: August 03, 2018, 04:32:24 AM »
I don't know when I'll have WiFi again, so...
I vote to lynch Jane.

Just to be sure.
I am going to haunt the sh*t out of you.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #562 on: August 03, 2018, 05:04:00 AM »
So, here's what happens when you are out of the game for a bit...I see.

Look, I understand it's pretty much a crap shoot at this point, and we still have basically nothing to go on.  My plan was to vote SCG today but that's out the window...so, in the name of building momentum for someone other than me (the one person I can say for sure is human), [I vote to lynch Jane] as well.

Now we're tied up again; those of you left are free to follow your instincts.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Jura-Glenlivet II

« Reply #563 on: August 03, 2018, 06:08:17 AM »

Look, I understand it's pretty much a crap shoot at this point,

Ah but it was so!

This is endgame and you sir, by your own dead eyes do betray thy self, you will cluck no longer than this very day, If the servants of humanity do not at this time rally to the cause all would be lost, but I have faith and you will die by that faith, I name thee PENGUIN.

Sorry swallowed a book of cod English.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #564 on: August 03, 2018, 06:53:47 AM »
F*ck.  I was going to vote moose today, but there are not enough votes left for him, and that would leave Jane and DS in a tie.  I don't know who to vote for.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #565 on: August 03, 2018, 06:57:44 AM »
Alright, I left it up to chance.  Sorry if you are innocent, but the coin picked DS.

[I vote to lynch deadsirius]

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #566 on: August 03, 2018, 07:06:47 AM »
I am curious to see how moose will vote.  Will he vote Jane, in which case we end with a tie?  Will he not vote or will he vote with the majority here?  He knows he is next.  Maybe he just rage quit, or maybe he is waiting till the end to keep idiots like me in suspense?

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #567 on: August 03, 2018, 07:19:39 AM »
Vote for me, and we're screwed.  Vote for Jane, we're screwed.  Vote for anyone else, screwed.  Guess the results are the same...it's just all on Bullwinkle's conscience now.  Just because the penguins are going to win now doesn't mean you can't at least be on the right side of history.  The record can still show that you tried to do the right thing, Moose.  No pressure or anything.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #568 on: August 03, 2018, 07:40:31 AM »
Vote for me, and we're screwed.  Vote for Jane, we're screwed.  Vote for anyone else, screwed.  Guess the results are the same...it's just all on Bullwinkle's conscience now.  Just because the penguins are going to win now doesn't mean you can't at least be on the right side of history.  The record can still show that you tried to do the right thing, Moose.  No pressure or anything.
Actually a tie wouldn't mean death; there'd still be five of us by tomorrow meaning it's still possible to get a majority.

But you were my second choice after Bullwinkle so, eh, I can live with it. You started being suspicious last night.

The question is, will moose force a tie to save his compatriot, or will he turn on you in the hope to distract us?

Jura-Glenlivet II

« Reply #569 on: August 03, 2018, 07:46:50 AM »

You may wriggle like a fish on a line DS, (a fish that being a penguin you would steal, thus depriving a fisherman of his catch, and therefore, both him and his family of food and/or income), but the Moose will do his duty to humankind, for his spirit is noble, and then others will turn to him and see him for the hero and never again think to string him from a tree, this I prophecies (is that a word?).