Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre

• 685 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre
« Reply #480 on: August 01, 2018, 04:31:38 PM »
I try to pick up a s'mores to eat it, and am dismayed when my wispy fingers go right through the gooey treat. I start to cry at the loss of my corporeal form, but I think of something that makes a smile come to my face through the tears.

You did good, kid, you did good, I think. You may be dead, but in your death the truth will be shown. That truth, that Jane is unequivocally the most obvious choice to lynch next, means that in my death, at least some of my compatriots may live.

They just have to do the right thing, the obviously right thing, I think.  As long as they can do that my death will have meaning, and we can finally be a step closer to beating these ignorant, slutty monsters once and for all.

Oh yes. I may be dead, but all is not lost yet.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #481 on: August 01, 2018, 04:35:04 PM »
I try to pick up a s'mores to eat it, and am dismayed when my wispy fingers go right through the gooey treat. I start to cry at the loss of my corporeal form, but I think of something that makes a smile come to my face through the tears.

You did good, kid, you did good, I think. You may be dead, but in your death the truth will be shown. That truth, that Jane is unequivocally the most obvious choice to lynch next, means that in my death, at least some of my compatriots may live.

They just have to do the right thing, the obviously right thing, I think.  As long as they can do that my death will have meaning, and we can finally be a step closer to beating these ignorant, slutty monsters once and for all.

Oh yes. I may be dead, but all is not lost yet.

It's not Jane. You already took down the exorcist and one normal villager. You want to take down another? Have you no honour, even in death?

Suck it up princess.  :P

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #482 on: August 01, 2018, 04:39:13 PM »
[I have to tell them who killed me!]

WOOOOOOOO wooooo woooo WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  wooo wooo wooooooooooo
wooooooooo
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[OH no!  I'm a ghost, I know I'll try writing it in the dirt.  That they they'll just have to read that it says]

woooooooooooooooooooo woooo wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowoooooo

[noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]

One woo for yes, two woos for no.
Was it Roundy?  :P

I was about to say.  Wait... wooo?  Did you just say wooo? 

Okay, this is bullshit.  Saying that ghosts sound like that is a very offensive stereotype.  Also, don't call me a ghost.  I am a spectral apparition.  Calling a spectral apparition a ghost is like calling a woman the C word.  So I will thank you to check your privilege meatbag!

All of the non-bigoted pre-deceased are welcome to the ghost s'mores I brought from the other side.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #483 on: August 01, 2018, 04:42:07 PM »
I'll have a ghost s'more!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #484 on: August 01, 2018, 04:48:13 PM »
You want to bag a penguin though, you need to look at jroa. He waits with his vote and votes with a majority only AFTER their fate is generally assured. This way, he doesn't make enemies (The way I did when I was the first to vote and the way Roundy did when he voted straight after). He even suggested you lynch him in a tactic to throw suspicion.
He did that last game too. Doesn't mean much.

Also, in the interests of tactics in case the psychic gets eaten, I INVOKE THE NARRATOR
Does the psychic get an answer immediately upon messaging you, or only in the morning? As in, if the psychic does get eaten, will their information they'd have gotten tonight count?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #485 on: August 01, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
Why didn't Pez and deadsirius vote to lynch anyone? THEY COULD HAVE TURNED THE TIDE.

Are they evil?

I'm gonna make supernatural s'mores tonight.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #486 on: August 01, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »
You want to bag a penguin though, you need to look at jroa. He waits with his vote and votes with a majority only AFTER their fate is generally assured. This way, he doesn't make enemies (The way I did when I was the first to vote and the way Roundy did when he voted straight after). He even suggested you lynch him in a tactic to throw suspicion.

Also, in the interests of tactics in case the psychic gets eaten, I INVOKE THE NARRATOR
Does the psychic get an answer immediately upon messaging you, or only in the morning? As in, if the psychic does get eaten, will their information they'd have gotten tonight count?

In this game, the psychic is answered as soon as the narrator is able to see and respond to their inquiry.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #487 on: August 01, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »

In this game, the psychic is answered as soon as the narrator is able to see and respond to their inquiry.

Futher clarification: the psychic is only answered during the night cycle. So if they were to ask me during the day, they wouldn't get a response until the following night.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #488 on: August 01, 2018, 04:54:43 PM »
I'll have a ghost s'more!

As long as the s'more isn't toasted over the bodies of our fallen, I'll have one. If you are using my body as kindling than fuck no! I'm not a cannibalistic animal like the rest of you sickos

Although.... Toasting one over Roundies fugly mug does have a certain naughty fetish feel to it..... GIVE ME ONE!!!!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #489 on: August 01, 2018, 04:56:15 PM »
All the s'mores are toasted over your body, Shifter. You're still blazing over there.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #490 on: August 01, 2018, 05:16:24 PM »
I'll gladly have a spectral s'more! Also, I totally saw that laser, it almost went through me. I'm thinking I would have suffered the 2nd death if that had happened. Get that penguin as revenge.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #491 on: August 01, 2018, 07:50:41 PM »
Ffs please don't let Werepenguin Jane win again. That would be so stupid.

And my hunch is that Jura is her partner.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #492 on: August 02, 2018, 12:39:50 AM »

Well, at least we can telll Shifter to shut the fuck up.

You've been bitching to me all the time. But my plan has worked. I am glad Roundy is dead. He led the charge to killing me, your exorcist. So I did my best for pay back. Deserved. Sucked in.

Now it's Pez's turn  :P

You want to bag a penguin though, you need to look at jroa. He waits with his vote and votes with a majority only AFTER their fate is generally assured. This way, he doesn't make enemies (The way I did when I was the first to vote and the way Roundy did when he voted straight after). He even suggested you lynch him in a tactic to throw suspicion. You also need to watch the quiet ones like Bullwinkle who hide in the shadows

SCG is a little too fond and unfazed by all the death and loves the s'mores a little too much as well. Your penguin is definitely among one of those 3.

I did not vote with the majority.  In fact, I broke the tie between Jane and Roundy by voting for Jane.  ::)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #493 on: August 02, 2018, 12:45:28 AM »

You've been bitching to me all the time. But my plan has worked. I am glad Roundy is dead. He led the charge to killing me, your exorcist. So I did my best for pay back. Deserved. Sucked in.

You want to bag a penguin though, you need to look at jroa. He waits with his vote and votes with a majority only AFTER their fate is generally assured. This way, he doesn't make enemies (The way I did when I was the first to vote and the way Roundy did when he voted straight after). He even suggested you lynch him in a tactic to throw suspicion. You also need to watch the quiet ones like Bullwinkle who hide in the shadows

SCG is a little too fond and unfazed by all the death and loves the s'mores a little too much as well. Your penguin is definitely among one of those 3.

I did not vote with the majority.  In fact, I broke the tie between Jane and Roundy by voting for Jane.  ::)

Why would you vote for Jane? She seems nice.

Know your place

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #494 on: August 02, 2018, 12:54:27 AM »

Why would you vote for Jane? She seems nice.

I did not have any leads and I did not want to lose a vote. 

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #495 on: August 02, 2018, 03:35:57 AM »
Why didn't Pez and deadsirius vote to lynch anyone? THEY COULD HAVE TURNED THE TIDE.

Are they evil?

I'm gonna make supernatural s'mores tonight.
I wasn't around the last couple of hours before night.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #496 on: August 02, 2018, 03:47:24 AM »

I wasn't around the last couple of hours before night.

You said you were going on vacation and would not be around for a while.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #497 on: August 02, 2018, 04:34:31 AM »

Don’t let your personal animosity cloud your life Roundy, you will end up like Shifter.
And look up the difference between hunch and guess, as I’m pretty sure the definition of the former usually mentions gut instinct and currently you no longer possess any, they too having joined SCG’s flaming pit to support the ever-shrinking population in their addiction to sugary snacks.

As for me being a penguin, well that shit just underlines your inability to discern between the above, and don’t take that as an insult, as none of us here is on the short list to play Sherlock Holmes.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #498 on: August 02, 2018, 04:45:41 AM »

Don’t let your personal animosity cloud your life Roundy, you will end up like Shifter.
And look up the difference between hunch and guess, as I’m pretty sure the definition of the former usually mentions gut instinct and currently you no longer possess any, they too having joined SCG’s flaming pit to support the ever-shrinking population in their addiction to sugary snacks.

As for me being a penguin, well that shit just underlines your inability to discern between the above, and don’t take that as an insult, as none of us here is on the short list to play Sherlock Holmes.

This guy speaks the truth. Don't end up like me

However I was right the first time. Pez is a penguin. Both in the word filtered sense and actual sense.

Know your place

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #499 on: August 02, 2018, 04:58:45 AM »
A toast to Roundy--sorry we're apparently terrible at this.  I saw the way the winds was blowing last night, and I abstained because frankly, I had no better ideas.  We may as well be drawing names from a hat at this point.

So what does the math day again?  I mean at what point are we statistically done for?
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #500 on: August 02, 2018, 05:06:08 AM »
A toast to Roundy--sorry we're apparently terrible at this.  I saw the way the winds was blowing last night, and I abstained because frankly, I had no better ideas.  We may as well be drawing names from a hat at this point.

So what does the math day again?  I mean at what point are we statistically done for?

I do believe that would be the next sunrise.  I have plenty of ghost s'mores for you all.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #501 on: August 02, 2018, 05:30:49 AM »
Bullwinkle is awfully quiet.  Pez is taking a fake vacation.  Jane is always suspicious.  I almost hope I die next so I don't have to vote. 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #502 on: August 02, 2018, 05:46:00 AM »
I'm used to dying first.
Are any of you confident when you vote?
This feels like a rigged carnival game you can't win.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2018, 05:53:06 AM »
I'm used to dying first.

I felt pretty good about my first vote. Then Roundy screwed it up and turned everyone against their exorcist. I still think Pez was the guy to lynch. Not sure what made Roundy protect him but here we are... A mass off innocent villagers dead and no exorcist to protect anyone.Thanks Roundy.

Pez. You were my first vote. You were THE first vote. And your time has come. If you are honest, you may be granted mercy. Do you admit to being a penguin?

Know your place

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2018, 06:07:47 AM »
Maybe Pez is JRowe.  He seems a little shifty, if you ask me. 

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #505 on: August 02, 2018, 06:14:54 AM »
I'm used to dying first.
Only penguins and a psychic who has positively identified a penguin are confident in their vote. Anyone else is lying to you if they say they are.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #506 on: August 02, 2018, 06:23:28 AM »
I'm used to dying first.
I was confident in the first game  :P
So, hey, you must be confident.

I'm watching you  >:(
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #507 on: August 02, 2018, 07:01:29 AM »

The banshee screeching of Shifter had sunk to acceptable levels of grumbling about Pez, as expected. The survivors all looked pensively at the growing collection of ghosts (Metabolically challenged Crouton), gathered together casting resentful looks at the living. A spectral testament to the dire skills of deduction possessed by the remaining humans and the cunningness or blind luck of the were’s, everyone was putting on weight and losing teeth, due to the diet.

Jura felt some comfort in the thought his corpse would probably induce diabetes in any penguin that killed him, but it was thin nourishment.

Someone else would die soon by penguin, the remaining must face the dawn knowing this day could be their last and the were-penguins would march on. Jura had committed his recollections to a journal in the hope that a sharper mind than his could fathom the psychology of these creatures and turn the tide in humanities favour, should all here perish.

The thing was he had grudging fondness for most of the group, both phantom and alive, tempered by the realisation that in the next day or so, one or more of them would undoubtedly betray that affection and execute him. Hey-ho who wants to live forever.   
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #508 on: August 02, 2018, 07:21:07 AM »
At this rate it's going to turn out SCG is a penguin again and the s'mores are poisoned.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #509 on: August 02, 2018, 07:24:37 AM »
At this rate it's going to turn out SCG is a penguin again and the s'mores are poisoned.

I am growing more convinced of this.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to