Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre

• 685 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2018, 12:55:38 PM »
Well, SNL isn't very nice, so I stand by my claim.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2018, 01:03:48 PM »

grr
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2018, 01:10:05 PM »

Boydster! You old potty mouth.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2018, 01:18:07 PM »

So Jane, that could apply to DS, Jroa (sometimes) and Pez the holiday planner, you and SCG sound pretty much the same as last time and you were both evil incarnate, and there is no statistical reason that you both didn't land the same cards, some where there is also a psychic I do not want their blood on my hands. I may save my vote and try to tie it if it's close, although then I won't be any the wiser tomorrow.
But I don't think you are that! Roundy have a s'more.
To be fair, last time SCG and I were also trying to blend in so we'd act more or less the same as we would anyway. The biggest change is that I'm not voting for the innocent every day, unlike some others I could name.
And yep, though Pez, jroa and DS do offer more in the way of opinions.
But on the truthterra, if we don't lynch a penguin today, there are six of us left. Tomorrow will be our last chance, so assuming they survive we need them to out themselves. We're screwed either way. So long as we don't lynch someone the truthterra's verified, or the truthterra themselves, we have a decent chance, and the odds of that are only slightly better than the odds of getting a penguin so...

Nobody watches SNL. 
I certainly don't I'm on the wrong continent.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »
Yeah if we don't lynch someone tonight we will still only have one more opportunity to catch a penguin so it doesn't make any sense to not lynch. Come on people, we have less than 3 hours left! Even if we lynch someone innocent it might provide valuable information.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2018, 01:32:50 PM »

Boydster! You old potty mouth.

Hang on, different guy. That's my cousin, Danny. He was not blessed with the same strong forehead.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2018, 02:10:50 PM »
Under 2 hours until nightfall. Only one vote has been cast thus far.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2018, 02:14:06 PM »
I believe it's 2, Jane and Roundy voted each other.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2018, 02:14:11 PM »

[I vote to lynch Roundy]
Just to be sure  :P
LIES
THE NARRATOR WANTS THE PENGUINS TO WIN
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #459 on: August 01, 2018, 02:16:07 PM »
I don't know.  [I vote to lynch Jane].  We are running out of time. 

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #460 on: August 01, 2018, 02:16:20 PM »

Jura watched the others through the flames, the others watched each other, and Jura, through the flames, Roundy was clenching his fists as he sneaked a look at Jane, Jane was casting glances at Bully, Bully was trying without success to spot one eye with the other, inadvertently making himself look shifty, Pez was trying to concentrate on a travel brochure while taking concealed peeks at SCG, she smiled and offered him a s'more, where the fuck did this girl find her ingredients and why was none of it edible, Deadsirius was, jroa was too but in a more jroa kind of way, Jura watched the others through the flames.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2018, 02:17:35 PM »
You are quite correct. I told you, this narrator is very suspicious.

I updated the official log. One vote for Roundy, one for Jane. As of now it's a stalemate, and no one is getting lynched.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

Oh, wait, another vote for Jane came in. Fuck man, I can't keep up.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2018, 02:18:54 PM »
(googles ways to come back as a zombie so I can take Roundy with me)

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2018, 02:38:21 PM »

Jura threw a dirt encrusted s'more at Roundy, Roundy looked shocked.
“What the fuck?”
“Sorry man, but if it gets dark and you aren't dead we've got to put up with Shifters wailing all night”
[Jura votes for lynching Roundy]

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2018, 02:53:37 PM »
I'm going to flip a coin and go with the trend.

[I vote to lynch Roundy]

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2018, 03:07:21 PM »
OK if I am counting correctly, which is never really a guarantee, we've got 3 votes for Roundy and 2 for Jane. 3 votes remain uncast.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »
Ok, so if there are no further votes then I will be lynched, you will see that I am innocent, and it will be clear that my accusations aren't sneaky attempts by a penguin to manipulate you guys. It's not ideal of course but it's better than nothing.

I am now deeply suspicious of jura, just as an aside.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2018, 03:25:58 PM »
ROUNDY, hold still while I smush these s'mores on you. Sorry, friend.  We have to kill someone. WE HAVE TO.

[I vote to lynch Roundy]
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »
I am either going to be vindicated or screwed. We shall see.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »
I am either going to be vindicated or screwed. We shall see.

As you already know it's definitely the latter sweety. :kiss:

ROUNDY, hold still while I smush these s'mores on you. Sorry, friend.  We have to kill someone. WE HAVE TO.

[I vote to lynch Roundy]

I know and I am perfectly willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good.  THE GREATER GOOD.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2018, 03:45:16 PM »
To add to the above to Jane: it's not hopeless for you. You're just one penguin, we may still go the whole game without finding the other. You can still win.  :)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2018, 03:52:07 PM »
To add to the above to Jane: it's not hopeless for you. You're just one penguin, we may still go the whole game without finding the other. You can still win.  :)
At this rate you're either a penguin or thought BHS's tactics were good so have fun spending eternity with Shifter!

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2018, 03:52:42 PM »
8 minutes! There's still time for anything to happen!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2018, 03:55:48 PM »
At this rate you're either a penguin or thought BHS's tactics were good so have fun spending eternity with Shifter!

Right, now that you're about to be outed all of a sudden you can see a scenario where I'm not a penguin. Lol, my ghost will enjoy watching you hang!

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2018, 04:00:01 PM »
With Shifter, Crouton, Ichi, and Duck (supposedly) dead, the presumed Roundy The Truthinessist declared this The Darkest Timeline. He proposed to the remaining villagers that they become the Werepenguin Destructors and to find a way to the "Prime Timeline" that began in Ben Lawers and spawned this terrible reality they were now stuck in. Once there, they would kill their counterparts and take over their lives. He handed them all black beards made out of felt to symbolize their team spirit, but only Bullwinkle agreed to wear it.

BUT. Roundy The Truthinessist had previously appeared to his duplicate, Roundy2.0, when he had been separated from the TFES.org site and was forced to re-enroll in the the Flat Earth Society's ranks once more. Desperate to cope with the very recent loss of his best friend DuckDodgers, Roundy The Truthinessist turned to his alter-ego Roundy2.0 for help, agreeing to undergo a goatee transplant with him. Unfortunately, Roundy2.0 persuades Roundy The Truthinessist into re-entering TFES.org, leaving only Roundy2.0 (posing as Roundy The Truthinessist) to convince the villagers of his innocence.

There was one problem. Roundy2.0 was not committed to his character impersonation in the least. Space Cowgirl tried to stick s'mores to his body, and he peeled them off as fast as she could apply them. Bullwinkle tried to joke with him about the giant laser hole that spanned the entire plane, only to have Evil Roundy (Roundy2.0's pet name for himself) flip him off and, awkwardly, moon him while only standing inches away. Even Shifter's ghost attempted to lighten the mood, promising not to fling mind-serum-tipped kangaroo finger bones at Roundy. And Evil Roundy just stared at him, blankly.

So, the time had come. Evil Roundy, having utterly failed at creating a sufficient number of allies within the Villager camp, was marched to the rope from which he would hang, with those around him thinking he was Roundy The Truthinessist the entire time. Sure, they wondered what had become of him, when he had turned so cold, why he was the way that he suddenly was. But that didn't matter. He would hang, and the questions would be gone.

Evil Roundy stood in front of his accusers, rope tightened around his neck, and said to them: "AAAAH-HAHAHAHAHA I'M EVIL ROUNDY, YOU MOFOS!"

The platform below his feet fell. His body dropped and went limp. Roundy2.0, imposter for Roundy The Truthinessist, was dead. And with Evil Roundy's death, The True Roundy The Truthinessist found himself in an interdimensional limbo. Not able to physically join his companions by day, but able to speak with them through the ethereal plane by night.

Roundy The Truthiness, a normal villager, walked no more among the plane of the living.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #475 on: August 01, 2018, 04:01:29 PM »
Night falls once more. Pebbles, you're up. TruthTerra, let me know who you are curious about.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2018, 04:03:32 PM »

Well, at least we can telll Shifter to shut the fuck up.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #477 on: August 01, 2018, 04:14:56 PM »
THIS TRULY IS THE DARKEST TIMELINE.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #478 on: August 01, 2018, 04:19:55 PM »
Well. That marks the first time I voted for the wrong thing so I guess that's something?

DAMN IT INNOCENTS STOP LOOKING SO GUILTY

I'm going to do the dance of Crouton with s'mores so hopefully I die and don't distract everyone tomorrow.

Also Bullwinkle. I'm watching you.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #479 on: August 01, 2018, 04:26:50 PM »

Well, at least we can telll Shifter to shut the fuck up.

You've been bitching to me all the time. But my plan has worked. I am glad Roundy is dead. He led the charge to killing me, your exorcist. So I did my best for pay back. Deserved. Sucked in.

Now it's Pez's turn  :P

You want to bag a penguin though, you need to look at jroa. He waits with his vote and votes with a majority only AFTER their fate is generally assured. This way, he doesn't make enemies (The way I did when I was the first to vote and the way Roundy did when he voted straight after). He even suggested you lynch him in a tactic to throw suspicion. You also need to watch the quiet ones like Bullwinkle who hide in the shadows

SCG is a little too fond and unfazed by all the death and loves the s'mores a little too much as well. Your penguin is definitely among one of those 3.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place