Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre

• 685 Replies

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre
« Reply #360 on: July 31, 2018, 01:04:58 PM »

Yeah, sorry about the death thing Ducky but you started saying some crazy shit and I got it wrong, I will wear one on my head.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #361 on: July 31, 2018, 01:10:24 PM »

Yeah, sorry about the death thing Ducky but you started saying some crazy shit and I got it wrong, I will wear one on my head.
What did he say?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #362 on: July 31, 2018, 01:13:31 PM »
s'mores are really only delicious when you are camping and/or in danger of being eaten by a penguin or lynched by your bffs.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #363 on: July 31, 2018, 01:23:13 PM »

What did he say?
Some crazy things like "Jura is a penguin". And "you'll regret lynching me". And "I'm not a penguin".
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #364 on: July 31, 2018, 01:29:45 PM »
Well yeah, amongst other things.

“I have a method to my madness, if you'll just give me a chance to see how it plays out. I can say with certainty that you will not be happy if I die unless you're a penguin.

I'll admit, I went off the reservation when I voted for Pez as I was swayed by Lord Cruton's meta talk and wanting lively discussion. If I were able, I'd cast my vote for Jura instead. I've got no readings on deadsirius, so I have nothing to offer to that suspicion.”

Not a lot in retrospect but what else was there to go on.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #365 on: July 31, 2018, 01:32:42 PM »
I'm clearly stating only penguins would rejoice at my death, I don't think I could have been any clearer that I was not a penguin.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #366 on: July 31, 2018, 01:37:05 PM »
Let's remember, the villagers didn't actually follow through on killing DuckDodgers. It was the ghost of Shifter that did that, and it was really a twisted thing that he did. Sure, the villagers voted for murder. But was a small piece of their humanity not saved when Shifter appeared and carried out the killing?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #367 on: July 31, 2018, 01:38:36 PM »
Let's remember, the villagers didn't actually follow through on killing DuckDodgers. It was the ghost of Shifter that did that, and it was really a twisted thing that he did. Sure, the villagers voted for murder. But was a small piece of their humanity not saved when Shifter appeared and carried out the killing?

No. Ethics is about intent more than it's about action. We are all guilty of unspeakable evil, no better than the penguins.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #368 on: July 31, 2018, 01:43:56 PM »

“I have a method to my madness, if you'll just give me a chance to see how it plays out. I can say with certainty that you will not be happy if I die unless you're a penguin.

I'll admit, I went off the reservation when I voted for Pez as I was swayed by Lord Cruton's meta talk and wanting lively discussion. If I were able, I'd cast my vote for Jura instead. I've got no readings on deadsirius, so I have nothing to offer to that suspicion.”

Actually that's what swayed me, even after I cast my vote. That sounds like it's manipulation.

We still don't know what the method to his madness was.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

DuckDodgers

« Reply #369 on: July 31, 2018, 01:48:47 PM »
And you never will as I never got to carry it out.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #370 on: July 31, 2018, 01:51:11 PM »

Just a request to all the non penguins for the next round, don't go all off piste with your posts, everyone is looking for hints, until you did that DD you were not on my list, and I wasted a vote.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #371 on: July 31, 2018, 01:53:54 PM »
Just admit you would have voted for me regardless of anything else I said as soon as I threw suspicion your way.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #372 on: July 31, 2018, 02:03:46 PM »

Well probably, on the basis of self preservation, as you were up.

Pezevenk

« Reply #373 on: July 31, 2018, 02:10:59 PM »

Actually that's what swayed me, even after I cast my vote. That sounds like it's manipulation.

We still don't know what the method to his madness was.
Maybe it's gonna be like Dr. Strange in Infinity War, when he gave the stone to Thanos because he had seen the future, and now  we're gonna think we lost, but we'll probably win next round.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #374 on: July 31, 2018, 02:48:30 PM »
I think I have figured it out: two players are lying.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #375 on: July 31, 2018, 03:18:49 PM »
Sneaky penguins!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #376 on: July 31, 2018, 03:30:43 PM »
I feel as though my time on this celestial plane is fading again. The sun will shine on another day and the penguins will murder yet another innocent person in a most gruesome and gory way because of the ineptitude of so many in this group.

You know who is doing it. You know who to lynch. Avenge these deaths and reclaim your humanity and vote to knock off a penguin!

Whoever you lynch next, lynch in a way that sends a clear message. Hanging is far to merciful. It needs to be slow, painful and humiliating. Send theses penguins a message!

Farewell friends see you nightfall

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #377 on: July 31, 2018, 03:33:57 PM »
I have to stand by Roundy. If it's me that dies, and you can see I'm innocent, give him a serious look. Consider it a last wish.

Time to sit back and wait and hope to fight back. or run like crazy. Either.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #378 on: July 31, 2018, 03:39:16 PM »
It's almost time.  I'm going to get closer to the fire to warm up those marshmallows.  Penguins like warm marshmallows.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #379 on: July 31, 2018, 03:52:09 PM »
I have to stand by Roundy. If it's me that dies, and you can see I'm innocent, give him a serious look. Consider it a last wish.

Oh, how dramatic.  ::)

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #380 on: July 31, 2018, 03:54:16 PM »
I have to stand by Jane. If it's me that dies, and you can see I'm innocent, give her a serious look. Consider it a last wish.

Pezevenk

« Reply #381 on: July 31, 2018, 03:54:27 PM »
It's almost time.  I'm going to get closer to the fire to warm up those marshmallows.  Penguins like warm marshmallows.
Maybe we could make a trap, Scooby Doo style.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #382 on: July 31, 2018, 03:55:13 PM »
The sun will soon rise. The sky appears red before the dawn. Blood has been spilt this night.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #383 on: July 31, 2018, 03:55:22 PM »
If it's me that dies, ur all on notice.

Also, I'm taking all the s'mores with me.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #384 on: July 31, 2018, 03:55:30 PM »

Oh, how dramatic.  ::)
There's no point in playing this game if you're not going to be dramatic. I already have my last words picked out.

I have to stand by Jane. If it's me that dies, and you can see I'm innocent, give her a serious look. Consider it a last wish.
Eh, fair, we both know you're not innocent  :P

Pezevenk

« Reply #385 on: July 31, 2018, 03:57:03 PM »
If it's me that dies, take a closer look at me.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #386 on: July 31, 2018, 03:58:12 PM »
Not that you guys can see what's happening across the river, because it's dark, but if you could, this is the scene you would be greeted with

Pezevenk

« Reply #387 on: July 31, 2018, 04:00:02 PM »
AAAH THEY LEARNED TO FLY!!!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #388 on: July 31, 2018, 04:00:21 PM »
As the villagers awoke from another restless night, they began a roll call of sorts. Who was still alive? Had anyone not made it to breakfast? Roundy had made it into the dining room first, followed shortly by Space Cowgirl and deadsirius. Bullwinkle wandered in. Jura, Pez, and jroa, right on Moose's heels. A collective sigh of relief echoed in the room.

Wait though. Isn't someone missing? One, two, three... oh no! Who's missing? Wait a sec. Where's Crouton? Ah shit, he had spent the night dancing by the fire like a shaman on the most surreal spirit quest of his life.

The group headed out towards the fire pit. There is what appears be a trail of blood leading away from it. As they got closer to it though, it seemed strangely thick. Is this ketchup? Bullwinkle tasted it. Yup. Ketchup. And mixed in with it, small pieces of graham cracker. This was clearly the beginning of the Crouton trail. The villagers set out to follow the ketchup and s'more path. It led down the road briefly, and then turned sharply toward the river. They crossed the street. A piece of melted marshmallow. A chunk of chocolate. Into the grass alongside the water. More ketchup. And a telescope engraved with "Pebbles" on one side - Crouton had mentioned finding that telescope in Ichi's room the day before! But the trail seemed lost once they hit the water. That is, until they peered across the water and saw a glimmer of sunlight reflecting off something that looked like a giant lense. What was that? Had Crouton seen it? Is that why the telescope was out here?

Peering through the telescope, it was clear that the lense they were seeing was merely the focusing mechanism for a giant laser - one engineered by none other than the great Samuel Rowbotham, built but never tested, and meant to be employed in the greatest Flat Earth measurement ever conceived of, spanning the entire diameter of the Earth. A laser as powerful as this one would be capable of destruction unlike any weapon the world had ever seen, and so it had been kept secret by the High Zetetic Counsel in order to ensure world peace. Clearly, the Counsel had been toppled.

Peering directly back, away from where the laser was pointed, the group saw the thing they both feared and expected. Crouton, while dancing his heart out covered in condiments and melted sugar, had sustained a direct hit from the Rowbotham Beam. He must have been standing where they found the telescope, and then blasted backward nearly 100 feet until he hit finally hit a tree. There was a perfectly circular hole 8 inches wide that went straight through his chest, completely cauterized. His eyes were wide open, his mouth twisted in agony. The tree his body was pinned against had a matching hole that went entirely through its trunk. As they stood in front of Crouton, peering through the hole in his chest, they could see this hole went on into the distance indefinitely. Through trees, buildings, vehicles, farm animals... This hole would later become know as the Great Rowbotham Laser Penetration; a worldwide phenomenon, perhaps the most famous attraction on the entire plane. Had Sammy only been around to see this!

But alas. This moment of triumph for Rowbotham's experiment was also a moment of incredible tragedy for the villagers, as another one of their own had fallen. Granted, he smelled delicious - like a family campground, of sorts, an aroma disturbingly not unlike grilled hot dogs doused in ketchup, coupled with the sweet smell of s'mores, wafting all around him. But his delicious scent was not enough to outweigh the sadness of those who had come to know him as the dancing shaman weirdo guy who was also a little suspicious but mostly seemed alright.

Another villager has fallen. And dawn breaks.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #389 on: July 31, 2018, 04:02:23 PM »
Jane didn't die, what a surprise.   ::)