Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre

• 685 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2018, 04:07:00 PM »
So duck l'orange or duck fricassee? Actually I've been told I make a mean Peking duck if you want to go Asian.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2018, 04:08:16 PM »
I guess fire-roasted?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2018, 04:22:38 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd I'm back!!!!

Revenge is sweet, but you dumbarses predicably murdered ANOTHER innocent. You guys aren't using logic and you aren't giving my death any meaning or learning any lessons from it.

Lets take a look at the first round voting. This is when the penguins are still noobs and a lot can be learned if you PAY ATTENTION!

Shifter votes to lynch Pezevenk
Roundy the Truthinessist votes to lynch Shifter
Ichimaru Gin :] votes to lynch Shifter
Crouton votes to lynch Shifter
Space Cowgirl votes to lynch Shifter
Jane votes to lynch Roundy the Truthinessist
Bullwinkle votes to lynch Shifter
Pezevenk votes to lynch Shifter
jroa votes to lynch Shifter

As soon as I voted for Pez (outlining my reasons for voting early so my early vote which was perfectly reasonable), ROUNDY immediately jumps on me and starts a pile on. Roundy had no reason to suspect me. HE WAS PROTECTING PEZ!!! ONLY A PENGUIN WOULD KNOW A FELLOW PENGUIN!! Nothing Roundy has said has added up to alleviate suspicion.

Now how do we know Pez is a penguin??
Take a look at THIS from the Greek himself

Goodbye Ducky! You will be missed.

Only a penguin would know the status of everyone else (in terms of being innocents) PEZ KNEW BEFORE DUCKY WAS KILLED THAT HE WAS INNOCENT. If he were a penguin, he would NOT be missed. At this stage, Duckys status was unknown to all but the penguins

NOW STOP KILLING INNOCENTS AND IF YOU WANT TO WIN THIS YOUR NEXT VOTES SHOULD BE FOR ROUNDY AND PEZ. YOUR 2 PENGUINS IN THIS GAME

Can you guys actually look at the clues and vote with reason or logic or will you keep randomly plucking names out of a hat and hope for the best?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2018, 04:25:03 PM »
This is harder than I thought it would be.

I raise a toast in DuckDodger's honor.  It's the least we can do.

Well, we could have chosen better, but this is second best.

Technically though WE didn't kill him...did we somehow build the gallows on an ancient Australian Indian burial ground?  In Scotland??  This is indeed a disturbing universe...
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2018, 05:14:27 PM »
Would anyone like a s'more?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2018, 05:17:41 PM »
We should lynch Roundy just to make Shifter's ghost shut up. Your sacrifice would be for a good cause.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2018, 05:21:28 PM »
We should lynch Roundy just to make Shifter's ghost shut up. Your sacrifice would be for a good cause.

Jane, you were the only other one on point in the first round voting. You voted for Roundy when everyone else voted for their exorcist. You need to rally the people and get Roundy to the gallows!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2018, 05:44:40 PM »
1) yall are dicks. 2) I don't kow why shifter wants revenge on me when I didn't try to lynch him. 3) yall are dicks. I hope you gleaned some information from my gruesome death, and enjoy the haunted s'mores.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2018, 05:48:07 PM »
1) yall are dicks. 2) I don't kow why shifter wants revenge on me when I didn't try to lynch him. 3) yall are dicks. I hope you gleaned some information from my gruesome death, and enjoy the haunted s'mores.

Dont take it personally man, your fate was already sealed by the dimwitted villagers. I just wanted to put on a show so they would witness what would happen to them if they didn't lynch the guilty penguin next. Okay, maybe skewing your scrotum was a bit much....

Not sure why they didn't go for Roundy or Pez.... Maybe they like this game and want it drawn out as long as possible....

Know your place

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2018, 05:52:36 PM »
I can answer #2. Shifter's ghost was seething with anger about his own demise, much like the real Shifter. Upon hearing that another villager was going to be lynched, he vowed to take that privilege away from those who had turned on him.

Duck was merely the focus, because of an unfortunate vote. Shifter rationalized it to himself, thinking "Well it's not like that guy stood up for me anyway, so he's just as responsible as the rest for my death."

Shifter's unrelenting, irrational rage caused him to fling mind-control-serum-tipped sharpened kangaroo fingerbone darts at the target he saw as the most vulnerable at the time - the one moments away from hanging, as he had.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2018, 06:05:32 PM »

If you think it would work I'm all for it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2018, 06:10:42 PM »

It will most definitely work! 8) Friends, (who murdered me by the way), Do not mistake Roundy's 'self sacrifice' as some kind of noble gesture only an innocent human would make. It's a cunning strategy to make sure votes are steered away from him. If you cant bring yourself to vote for him, at least take down his accomplice, Pezevenk. With only 1 penguin in the game, their chance of winning if it comes down to a final 3 is dismal at best when they only control 1 vote

Know your place

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2018, 06:47:54 PM »
I'm going to share some knowledge with you guys from beyond the grave.  I'm pretty sure I heard a ghostly scream while I was being mutated and had to set myself on fire.  I think it said something like "BHS is NOT a penguin, assholes." Take that for what you will.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »
Fishcakes von Peckington, please send me a PM letting me know who your victim will be. And TruthTerra, you have the opportunity to learn the penguin status of another player.

Poe polishes the bar, and begins pouring drinks for the villagers.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2018, 09:38:08 PM »
I'd just like to point out that Shifter's logic is "Roundy voted for me so penguin." It seems a bit flimsy doesn't it?  ::)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2018, 09:48:41 PM »
I'd just like to point out that Shifter's logic is "Roundy voted for me so penguin." It seems a bit flimsy doesn't it?  ::)

So much for nobility. Take your rope like a man. I'm not the only one that thinks you are suss. Both you and Pez are in it together. The rest of these simpleton only need the gall to lynch you

Know your place

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2018, 10:06:22 PM »

So much for nobility. Take your rope like a man. I'm not the only one that thinks you are suss. Both you and Pez are in it together. The rest of these simpleton only need the gall to lynch you

I'm pretty sure Jane only wants to lynch me because she's a penguin.  Other than that there are nothing but vague suspicions at least partly based on Jane's demonic influence and possibly your own inane ramblings.

Friends, I promise you, I am not a penguin and it would be a mistake to lynch me. Hopefully the truthterra is able to determine I'm not a penguin and successfully defend me before it's too late.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2018, 10:10:26 PM »

I'll have a s'more.  In fact I'll have like five, it's gonna be a long night and this might be the last snack I ever get to enjoy.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2018, 10:13:56 PM »

I'm pretty sure Jane only wants to lynch me because she's a penguin.  Other than that there are nothing but vague suspicions at least partly based on Jane's demonic influence and possibly your own inane ramblings.

Friends, I promise you, I am not a penguin and it would be a mistake to lynch me. Hopefully the truthterra is able to determine I'm not a penguin and successfully defend me before it's too late.

Well, aren't you in a pickle. If you were to be 'defended' and told were innocent, 2 things would happen. One, the defender would be next on the penguins kill list and 2, you would be straight after. So you know full well the truthterra isn't outing himself just to get you both killed.

Do we need any more proof this guy IS the penguin? He clearly doesn't care about the safety of the truthterra and is only looking out for his own hide. He's goading you all to believe he cant possibly be a penguin because of such and such dubious reasons. The more he talks, the more he sounds like a penguin.

I'll have a s'more.  In fact I'll have like five, it's gonna be a long night and this might be the last snack I ever get to enjoy.

Something tells me you will survive this night.... It's whether you will even see another night you should worry about.

Know your place

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2018, 10:35:18 PM »
If the truthterra doesn't attempt to influence the game with his knowledge what good is he? I don't expect him to out himself but I do expect him to at least try to save me. At this point most people in the game have expressed little or no suspicion of me at all and one or two have already come to my defense; I still contend that you're the only innocent villager who really thinks I'm a penguin and you're dead so Na Nana Nana.

My worry is that if Jane isn't a penguin it will be easy to pull the two penguins in and make a voting bloc that will be hard to beat. Don't get me wrong I believe in my heart of hearts that Jane is a penguin but I've been wrong before.

Just folks... If I do die, please lynch Jane after you see I'm not a penguin. Don't let werepenguin Jane win again, for God's sake, think about your dignity.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2018, 10:40:27 PM »
Just folks... If I do die, please lynch Jane after you see I'm not a penguin. Don't let werepenguin Jane win again, for God's sake, think about your dignity.

In other words, dont lynch Pez. Your accomplice. The one you were very quick to defend when I voted for him, despite giving my reasons that I was going to bed and unlikely to get a chance later and despite my reservations in voting in the first round at all (Pez was the one who insisted on it).

You and Pez reek of penguin guilt. It's time to own up. I'll tell you what. I will forego campaigning against you and Pez if you both forego the murder tonight. If someone dies, it is your own death warrant you'll be signing.

Know your place

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2018, 11:16:46 PM »
For God's sake, the way to win this game isn't by assuming the first two people you suspect are definitely no question werepenguins.

You're an idiot Shifter. You are leading us right to a loss if anyone is stupid enough to take you seriously.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2018, 11:18:36 PM »
For God's sake, the way to win this game isn't by assuming the first two people you suspect are definitely no question werepenguins.

You're an idiot Shifter. You are leading us right to a loss if anyone is stupid enough to take you seriously.

I'll have you know that I called Jane and SCG as the penguins in the first game right at the start.

I'm 2 for 2 here. In this game, it's you and Pezevenk.

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #323 on: July 31, 2018, 01:17:17 AM »

Jura poked the flames from the two murdered innocents and tried to blot out the incessant bleating’s of Shifters ghost.

According to the recovered journals of the last massacre a similar thing had happened, a spirit in a whirling dervish of pointed accusations who could conveniently forget his mistakes and focus on the lucky strikes he made, it wouldn’t help, roll on sun-up.

It was scant compensation that had people gone with his no kill policy, DD wouldn’t now be warming marshmallows, as he, Jura, had helped to have him killed.
Why had DD acted so strangely? Panic probably, Jura was as guilty of that as anyone.

So, a night to get through, he wasn’t going for the bottle this time, face it sober, but between the jabbering ghost and fear of the penguins it promised to be a long one.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #324 on: July 31, 2018, 01:18:40 AM »
Goddammit, not only do we have to deal with Duck's death, now we also have to deal with Shifter's ghost coming back and whining. BEGONE!
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2018, 01:23:52 AM »
Goddammit, not only do we have to deal with Duck's death, now we also have to deal with Shifter's ghost coming back and whining. BEGONE!

Boo!

Know your place

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #326 on: July 31, 2018, 04:40:22 AM »

Hey, at least we can all agree on this!

But on a serious note:
Roundy immediately jumped on the 'lynch Shifter' train when Shifter was only acting the same way he had when he was an innocent. Roundy gets ridiculously defensive when accused, to the point of making grand statements and requests, but if you look at literally any non-BHS innocent they just don't act like that. A penguin on the other hand totally would because they have much more to lose, and they only 'really' get to play the game on certain nights. And on top of that he immediately started using Ichi's death to drum up sympathy.
And just to compare the evidence he has against me: I am focused on him, rather than playing the majority as I was in the last game, and I was a penguin in that last game.

I can't be the only one that finds this suspicious can I?
And I'm sticking by Bullwinkle too. In the absence of more convincing evidence, we have to remember who we suspected. Being misled was what won the last game. If people had remembered they were planning to lynch SCG rather than jumping trains to jroa, they'd have got a penguin. Your instinct works when you don't get distracted.

And for a third/fourth place suspect, Jura and Crouton started the Duckie train rolling. But I really can't let myself be distracted from Roundy.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #327 on: July 31, 2018, 04:45:48 AM »
I am the same way.  I am not saying he is nor a penguin, only that he is not automatically one. 

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #328 on: July 31, 2018, 05:46:57 AM »
Are we...all still alive?  Did the penguins get too drunk last night and sleep through their murder alarm?  Hallelujah, saved by the beer!
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #329 on: July 31, 2018, 06:09:53 AM »

And for a third/fourth place suspect, Jura and Crouton started the Duckie train rolling.

Guilty as charged for DD, partly as he suddenly seemed panicky and weird, but also, he started saying it was me and that shit stops right here.
Crouton though, he’s an enigma.
As for the Jane-Roundy carousel, it did enter my mind that the two of them are just doing fine dancing round each other, but honestly, I could make an argument for any of you as you could me and my last hunch got someone killed.
I will point out (again) that if we had gone with the meat-shield for the chosen one option, that I still champion, Ducky would still be amongst us.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.