• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre
« Reply #390 on: July 31, 2018, 04:03:07 PM »
[I have to tell them who killed me!]

WOOOOOOOO wooooo woooo WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  wooo wooo wooooooooooo
wooooooooo
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[OH no!  I'm a ghost, I know I'll try writing it in the dirt.  That they they'll just have to read that it says]

woooooooooooooooooooo woooo wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowoooooo

[noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #391 on: July 31, 2018, 04:04:01 PM »
*It should be noted. Fishcakes von Peckington fired the beam.*

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #392 on: July 31, 2018, 04:04:18 PM »
That was kinda scary...
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #393 on: July 31, 2018, 04:05:17 PM »
No, wait, this gives us vital information!
The penguins like s'mores.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Pezevenk

« Reply #394 on: July 31, 2018, 04:06:43 PM »
We already knew that...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #395 on: July 31, 2018, 04:08:52 PM »
I HOPE I STUCK ENOUGH S'MORES TO YOUR BODY TO SUSTAIN YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE!!!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #396 on: July 31, 2018, 04:10:34 PM »
[I have to tell them who killed me!]

WOOOOOOOO wooooo woooo WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  wooo wooo wooooooooooo
wooooooooo
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[OH no!  I'm a ghost, I know I'll try writing it in the dirt.  That they they'll just have to read that it says]

woooooooooooooooooooo woooo wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowoooooo

[noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]

One woo for yes, two woos for no.
Was it Roundy?  :P
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #397 on: July 31, 2018, 04:11:17 PM »
I HOPE I STUCK ENOUGH S'MORES TO YOUR BODY TO SUSTAIN YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #398 on: July 31, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »
Damn...savage.

Well, once again, a toast to the newly fallen.  I know it's morning but I'm ready for a drink.

At least that's one less suspect, and we don't have to blame ourselves this time.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #399 on: July 31, 2018, 06:08:28 PM »
We are taking a beating from the penguins. We have to think about the next lynching very carefully. 

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #400 on: July 31, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »
Everyone name their top suspect, along with why they're a suspect. Emphasis on the why, we can't afford to be distracted from the reasons we are suspicious.

You all know mine I expect. Roundy, for being on both the wrong votes, spearheading the charge in the former case, being unnaturally defensive when accused, and using Ichi's death for his own benefit.

Does anyone have alternate suspects with reason, or reasons to disagree with either mine or anyone else's suspicions?

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #401 on: July 31, 2018, 07:03:24 PM »
I dunno, if I have to pick...First I'd say having Cowgirl always keep eating S'mores so glibly off the bodies has made me a little suspicious.

That's just a feeling, but that's what I've got.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #402 on: July 31, 2018, 07:07:21 PM »
I definitely have some suspicions. For instance, this narrator guy has been involved in literally every single death. WTF is up with that?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #403 on: July 31, 2018, 11:00:34 PM »
We only have two more chances to find one of the werepenguins. I implore you, if Jane and her ghostly boyfriend manage with their inane "evidence" to convince you to lynch me this time, unless the truthterra outs a werepenguin for real lynch Jane next. I think she's trying to ensure you waste a lynching by targeting me, putting her and her unknown partner-in-crime one step closer to making you all look like fools.

My top suspect is Jane, obviously, for trying to subtly control the game in pretty much the same way she did last game, while simultaneously dragging my name through the mud for no reason at all (okay that last part is personal but how would you feel?  >:().

I hope we can talk it all out and I can convince you not to lynch me, or you can come to the conclusion that I'm innocent on your own. If you look at Jane's claims about my guilt you can see how flimsy they are. It's ridiculous to assert that I tried to benefit from Ichi's death, for example, and as I already explained as his primary accuser she is the one who really benefited from his death, because she thinks she can play you all for fools.

Yes I'm being defensive, I don't fucking care. This notion that defensiveness is a sign of guilt is pure bullshit Jane thinks you're all stupid enough to fall for too. Are you? Look back at the last game. People get defensive when they feel like their heads are on the chopping block, guilty or not.

Please believe me, I am not a werepenguin. But I strongly suspect Jane is.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Pezevenk

« Reply #404 on: August 01, 2018, 01:03:43 AM »
Everyone name their top suspect, along with why they're a suspect. Emphasis on the why, we can't afford to be distracted from the reasons we are suspicious.

You all know mine I expect. Roundy, for being on both the wrong votes, spearheading the charge in the former case, being unnaturally defensive when accused, and using Ichi's death for his own benefit.

Does anyone have alternate suspects with reason, or reasons to disagree with either mine or anyone else's suspicions?
My top suspects are now Jane and Jroa. Jane's writings feel more and more like manipulation. It was suspicious at first how she talked about how nonsensical the murder of Ichi was. It felt like a penguin pretending to be confused about the motives and doing something she claims a penguin wouldn't do. There are other reasons too but I have to leave and I don't have time. Jroa... Well... Do I even have to explain it? He's almost acting too suspicious to the point that I have doubts a penguin would be dumb enough to do that. But maybe that's the whole point, idk. But I'm not at all sure about either of these people yet. I wouldn't vote.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #405 on: August 01, 2018, 04:59:03 AM »
My top suspect is Jane, obviously, for trying to subtly control the game in pretty much the same way she did last game
...as his primary accuser she is the one who really benefited from his death, because she thinks she can play you all for fools.
And that? Does not make any sense.
Last game I pushed you to vote for the popular targets. That's how manipulating votes work, you look at who people are already considering and you push them towards the safe options. Sticking to my instinct and targetting the same person I suspected all along is what I'm doing because I know of that tactic, I'm not going to let myself be manipulated away from a suspect like happened last game at SCG. The fact I accused Ichi and he got killed is a bizarre tactic no matter who the penguin is because they just killed someone that might have been lynched. Killing someone in the night that might have died in the day only makes sense if the penguins have something specific to gain.
And right after Ichi died, you immediately used it to try and curry favour with me, someone that accused you. No one but you made you do that, and the penguins could hardly have planned for you to do that as a framejob. That's literally what happened.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=77046.msg2082473#msg2082473

Instead of just saying it's 'flimsy,' tell me I'm wrong. Tell me how I benefit from someone I accused being eaten rather than lynched. Tell me how anyone does, except for the one person that did try to get a win from it.

I hope we can talk it all out and I can convince you not to lynch me, or you can come to the conclusion that I'm innocent on your own. If you look at Jane's claims about my guilt you can see how flimsy they are. It's ridiculous to assert that I tried to benefit from Ichi's death, for example, and as I already explained as his primary accuser she is the one who really benefited from his death, because she thinks she can play you all for fools.

Yes I'm being defensive, I don't fucking care. This notion that defensiveness is a sign of guilt is pure bullshit Jane thinks you're all stupid enough to fall for too. Are you? Look back at the last game. People get defensive when they feel like their heads are on the chopping block, guilty or not.

Please believe me, I am not a werepenguin. But I strongly suspect Jane is.
I did look at the last game. BHS aside, you have people who aren't happy to die, sure, but this "You accused me, so you must be a penguin even if it makes no sense!" shtick goes way beyond that.
You accuse me of manipulating votes when that's how you post? I'm giving my reasons, I'm giving logic. You're giving "She thinks you're stupid!" "She's playing you for fools!" Which one of us is manipulative again?

Pezevenk

« Reply #406 on: August 01, 2018, 05:31:20 AM »
Don't fight my brethren! Don't fight!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #407 on: August 01, 2018, 05:34:53 AM »
I think Jane and Roundy are suspicious, but not both.  I am very confused. 

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #408 on: August 01, 2018, 06:11:23 AM »
I think if you examine what Jane is saying about me it's weak. She's been gunning for me the whole game because she thinks I've made myself an easy target. I've laid out all the ways she's acting suspicious.

So whatever, if you do end up lynching me, once you've seen I'm innocent, please recognize how guilty it makes Jane look and lynch her next. At this point that's all I'm asking.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #409 on: August 01, 2018, 06:19:56 AM »
I think if you examine what Jane is saying about me it's weak. She's been gunning for me the whole game because she thinks I've made myself an easy target. I've laid out all the ways she's acting suspicious.

So whatever, if you do end up lynching me, once you've seen I'm innocent, please recognize how guilty it makes Jane look and lynch her next. At this point that's all I'm asking.

Instead of just saying it's 'flimsy,' tell me I'm wrong. Tell me how I benefit from someone I accused being eaten rather than lynched. Tell me how anyone does, except for the one person that did try to get a win from it.
You accuse me of manipulating votes when that's how you post? I'm giving my reasons, I'm giving logic. You're giving "She thinks you're stupid!" "She's playing you for fools!" Which one of us is manipulative again?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #410 on: August 01, 2018, 06:36:29 AM »
Also, side note, but the tactics Roundy's ascribing to me are nonsense. I'm targetting him because he's suspicious, and I'm not forgetting his suspicious behaviour. I'm intentionally driving it, well aware that if I'm wrong I'm due to get lynched after. That is a bad tactic to suppose. Speaking from experience, that isn't how penguins operate, penguins just encourage the suspicions you already have. They get you to lynch the wrong people, and get the excuse of not being the only one fooled. And that's what he's basing his suspicion of me on; the fact I accused him, despite the fact it would make no sense for someone who was a penguin to do so. Penguins don't need to single villagers out, innocents do.
That's why I'm sticking to Roundy. I know it's my conclusion, not one I was manipulated into having.

Sure, maybe I'm wrong, but to me even with just Ichi and his reaction alone, he easily seems the most suspicious candidate without even getting to Shifter. And then you get onto his acting like he's bound to be lynched when I'm the only particularly vocal person against him and...
My life is on the line if I'm wrong and I accept that, but the more time passes the more sure I am. I can't be the only one.

Either way, I still stand by this tack. look at how people have acted, don't go along with the majority just because they say to, be wary of people that do.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #411 on: August 01, 2018, 06:41:40 AM »
Alright, now I am F'ed in the head. 

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #412 on: August 01, 2018, 07:15:27 AM »
That's what she wants jroa. Fight it!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #413 on: August 01, 2018, 07:29:38 AM »
Also, side note, but the tactics Roundy's ascribing to me are nonsense. I'm targetting him because he's suspicious, and I'm not forgetting his suspicious behaviour. I'm intentionally driving it, well aware that if I'm wrong I'm due to get lynched after. That is a bad tactic to suppose. Speaking from experience, that isn't how penguins operate, penguins just encourage the suspicions you already have. They get you to lynch the wrong people, and get the excuse of not being the only one fooled. And that's what he's basing his suspicion of me on; the fact I accused him, despite the fact it would make no sense for someone who was a penguin to do so.

Does anybody not see how nakedly she's setting up her case after I'm lynched not to be lynched herself? Just because she says she's not being manipulative doesn't mean she's not being manipulative.  Please don't fall for it!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #414 on: August 01, 2018, 07:32:40 AM »
Also, side note, but the tactics Roundy's ascribing to me are nonsense. I'm targetting him because he's suspicious, and I'm not forgetting his suspicious behaviour. I'm intentionally driving it, well aware that if I'm wrong I'm due to get lynched after. That is a bad tactic to suppose. Speaking from experience, that isn't how penguins operate, penguins just encourage the suspicions you already have. They get you to lynch the wrong people, and get the excuse of not being the only one fooled. And that's what he's basing his suspicion of me on; the fact I accused him, despite the fact it would make no sense for someone who was a penguin to do so.

Does anybody not see how nakedly she's setting up her case after I'm lynched not to be lynched herself? Just because she says she's not being manipulative doesn't mean she's not being manipulative.  Please don't fall for it!
Well of course I don't want to be lynched, but if it'd make you happy, sure. If Roundy's not a penguin I won't put up any protest if you do want to kill me. If you think the only way anyone could suspect Roundy after all of this is if he was a penguin, I'll go to the rope willingly.

By this point I'm increasingly sure.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #415 on: August 01, 2018, 07:33:58 AM »
The penguins are once again hiding themselves very well. I do not know who to suspect!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #416 on: August 01, 2018, 07:50:17 AM »
Fuck it, I'm getting this out of the way now.

[I vote to lynch Jane]

If y'all are smart you'll follow my lead.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #417 on: August 01, 2018, 07:55:15 AM »
And just to make it a tie: I vote to lynch Roundy.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2018, 07:59:36 AM »
Make sure you use the square brackets so it's official Jane!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2018, 08:00:55 AM »
What if you're both penguins and this is all a charade???? Tricksy penguins.