The secret of coming reality shift

• 37 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: The secret of coming reality shift
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2018, 02:13:49 PM »
You guys just like to laugh at these new ideas.  We need more new ideas like this to illuminate modern scientific research.  These asshole scientists in their Ivory Towers of Ignorance (the modern University system and scientific curriculum) are echo-chambers and information bubbles propagating the same sort of ignorance..

I expected better, TFES....

Its mostly globetards on this site that are not open to any idea. They are afraid of debate because it distorts their echo chamber. If everyone followed the status quo, there would be no imagination, no wonder and no ideas. And that's just how these people like it.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2018, 07:49:59 PM »
New earth, correct me if I’m wrong:

You agree that all of the observable evidence supports spherical earth and a heliocentric solar system, but that there is something more beyond/behind what we observe. We are rats in a cage, with no windows to know what’s outside the observable environment (the universe)?

People say that Gleason map or AE map is basically unfolded globe. But actually it's the other way around.
Incorrect! It even says on it "On the Projection of J. S. Christopher, Modern College, Blackheath, England"
More telling, especially to anyone who's had a little bit of cartography education, is one very important word near the top. It says that this map is "On the Projection of J. S. Christopher, Modern College, Blackheath, England." Projection means that it is derived from some other shape, like maybe a globe.
The Earth Is Not Flat! Gleason's Map
And look on the map itself, where it states that,

1892-new-standard-map-of-the-world - Title

And look at its credited origin:
Azimuthal Equidistant Projection (polar aspect)
      Azimuthal Equidistant Projection (polar aspect)
Creator      Abū Rayḥān al-Bīrūnī (1000AD approx.)
Group      Azimuthal
Property      Equidistant

This Abū Rayḥān al-Bīrūnī most certainly believed that the earth was a Globe and is regarded as the father of geodesy. the study of the earth's shape.
He is credited with the most accurate measurement of the earth's radius at the time.
You might learn more about him in: Lost Islamic History, AL-BIRUNI: A MASTER OF SCHOLARSHIP and The Muslim Times, Al Biruni: One of the Greatest Pioneers of Science.

Its mostly globetards on this site that are not open to any idea. They are afraid of debate because it distorts their echo chamber. If everyone followed the status quo, there would be no imagination, no wonder and no ideas. And that's just how these people like it.
"Open to any idea" is fine when it is based on more than stuff dragged out of someone's imagination.
The stuff New Earth has been presenting is based on nothing more than the result of some hallucinogenic trance.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »
You guys just like to laugh at these new ideas.  We need more new ideas like this to illuminate modern scientific research.  These asshole scientists in their Ivory Towers of Ignorance (the modern University system and scientific curriculum) are echo-chambers and information bubbles propagating the same sort of ignorance..

I expected better, TFES....

Ancient myths are hardly new ideas.

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 09:28:33 PM »
New earth, correct me if I’m wrong:

You agree that all of the observable evidence supports spherical earth and a heliocentric solar system, but that there is something more beyond/behind what we observe. We are rats in a cage, with no windows to know what’s outside the observable environment (the universe)?

People say that Gleason map or AE map is basically unfolded globe. But actually its the other way around. The globe is folded flat earth map. Globe was taken from early flat earth maps and basically rolled into a ball. You see when I talk about Globe Matrix its very important that you understand exactly what I mean. You are correct in saying that there is something more beyond what we observe. So this is why Gleason or flat earth map comes handy. Because it shows Antarctica not as a continent but rather as the border of our cage. Globe earth is precisely the cage and Heleocentric model was created to support the cage, cause you are not going to tell people that they live on a globe without creating astronomical system that explains and supports the idea of round earth. Infinite earth is the true reality, it will always be true reality, cause earth is all there is. When you look at the ground beneath your feet you are looking at the floor of the universe.

Now to the one who calls himself "Here to Laugh at You" You should really laugh at yourself because you have no concept of money or how much things cost. Even if they let you create your own aerospace company it will take billions. So even if I make millions a year I still can't do it. So yes most people are on so called Burger King salary when it comes to Aerospace. You should really watch the movie Astronaut Farmer, its a fictional story but depicts very well how hard it is to do anything on your own.

I think you missed my main point. The first part is more clearly stated “do you agree that all observable evidence supports globe and heliocentric models?” From your post history, it seems that you do. Was hoping for confirmation

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2018, 05:31:45 AM »
like you ask, prove we may go with evidence regular folks go:

Please show you evidence for that if you expect anyone to believe it.
The "entire continent of Antarctica is" NOT "off limits" and you do not have any evidence that it is.
That is something easily proven. Organise a crowd-funded flat-earth expedition to the South Pole. But no flat-earther would do that - it would prove them wrong!

Numerous people arrange private expeditions there.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2018, 05:38:43 AM »
like you ask, prove we may go with evidence regular folks go:

Please show you evidence for that if you expect anyone to believe it.
The "entire continent of Antarctica is" NOT "off limits" and you do not have any evidence that it is.
That is something easily proven. Organise a crowd-funded flat-earth expedition to the South Pole. But no flat-earther would do that - it would prove them wrong!

Numerous people arrange private expeditions there.
I cannot prove it to you. Only you can do that.

All I can do is show evidence that "Numerous people arrange private expeditions there". It is up to you to do the rest.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2018, 05:49:15 AM »
Rab don't spend all of your Autumn years arguing with trolls on a flat earth forum moderated by globe earthers.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2018, 09:36:27 AM »
Stash stop trolling on my posts and to the mouse walker check this out; you either create your own reality or you live in someone else's Always remember that playboy.

I hate to say this, but most, if not all of your post is about as far as you can get from reality.

There are a few of we "round earthers" on these forums who know.......we don't just think or believe.....that the earth is a globe, from our education, training, observation and our jobs in everyday use.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !