discusion about the theory

• 3 Replies
discusion about the theory
« on: July 19, 2018, 12:43:54 PM »
here is a argument flat earthers can think about:
so flat earthers say: the earth is flat and the atmosphere stays a sphere or it is a shell in top of the earth disk.
so can that theory be true?
if you start to think about it. the distance in the middel of the "disk" (earth) to space is much larger dan on the side of the "disk".
but the atmosphere is about 30km on average from a round earth to outer space.
but that can't be true because if you would launch a rocket from the middel of the "disk" and on the side of the "disk" the time it would take to get to space would be the same.
en why does nasa mostly launch there rockets on the middel of the sphere?
not because they like to because they want the shortest way possible to save fuel.
so that theory can't be true.
that is why the planet earth is a sphere like all planets, galaxies and the whole observable universe.
and even de tinyest parts of apace like atoms they always will always form in a sphere.
because of charges that let the atom stick together and that always wil be spherical
that is a rule of physics. that also counts for plants in there way but with a other force called gravity that keep the mass together otherwise it would scatter in to space.
and gravity is not fake and I have an argument for that to:
gravity is part of the 5th dimension. light is also part of it. and you can't tell me that light is fake.

so the conclusion is that every base part is spherical because it pulls the mass to the middel no "matter" (hehe) what. that is only the case if something is a liquid ( such as water tention) of it has a big enough gravitational pull.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: discusion about the theory
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 07:40:43 PM »
I don't believe there is a physical "dome" above the Earth.  There is no dome needed, in my flat Earth model. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 08:16:24 PM »
I don't believe there is a physical "dome" above the Earth.  There is no dome needed, in my flat Earth model.
And where do we learn about your flat earth model as opposed to the flat earth models of
Intikam, JRowe, Sceptimatic, Sandokhan and Tom Bishop, not to mention the numerous flat earth models the John Davis presents from time to time.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 02:35:53 AM »
And where do we learn about your flat earth model as opposed to the flat earth models of
Intikam, JRowe, Sceptimatic, Sandokhan and Tom Bishop, not to mention the numerous flat earth models the John Davis presents from time to time.

Ive always wondered why any 'notion' such as FE that cannot come up with a single consistent and accepted model should be taken seriously by anyone. of course none of this nonsense is actually taken seriously by anyone other than flatties themselves and applauding your own 'brilliance' is Trumpian and therefore, laughable.