Why do Fe's willfully deceit people

• 9 Replies
Why do Fe's willfully deceit people
« on: July 18, 2018, 05:15:24 PM »
This is a perfect illustration of how low some fe can go to try and deceit the weak minded.
One has to wonder what is the reason behind the production of such video. I mean the guy knows the demonstration is fraudulent, so why does he do it?
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
You can't fix FE.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why Fe's willfully deceit people
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 05:16:17 PM »
Maybe you should ask him.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Re: Why do Fe's willfully deceit people
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:43:53 PM »
It's a really puzzling question. I've wasted a lot of brain cells on that one.

Question: Are they consciously aware of it? How do you prove that? Sure you can prove they are wrong, but can you prove that they KNOW it?

A common pattern I see around here goes like this.
Alice: "The sky is green"
Bob: "Actually the sky is blue"
Alice: "You can't prove that. I saw the sky, and it was green."
Bob: "Here is a photo of the sky. I used photo editing software to check the color of the sky. The color came out as (73, 131, 168) that's more blue than green."
Alice: "You used photo editing software, so you're admitting you faked it."
Bob: "No, I just used it to check the color. How about you send me a photo, and I'll check your colors?"
silence
1 week later...
Alice: "The sky is green."
Bob: "No I told you last week. The sky is blue."
Alice: "You made that up. It's all lies."

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 06:02:36 PM »
that's right but all these people (sheeples) just can't stand the fact that this is the actual case so the cognitive dissonance kicks in and they reject ANY EVIDENCE provided to stay in their comfortable zone of lies while the elite laugh at their stupidity. Such a pity =/
This is a quote from Gift From God, the producer of the video in the response thread. He's talking about another experiment but it just goes to show the general mentality  FE's demonstrate.
You can't fix FE.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 06:06:20 PM »
that's right but all these people (sheeples) just can't stand the fact that this is the actual case so the cognitive dissonance kicks in and they reject ANY EVIDENCE provided to stay in their comfortable zone of lies while the elite laugh at their stupidity. Such a pity =/
This is a quote from Gift From God, the producer of the video in the response thread. He's talking about another experiment but it just goes to show the general mentality  FE's demonstrate.

Have you brought this up to the people in the YouTube thread? This is not YouTube. I don't think they are checking here. You can't expect the fine people of this forum to answer for every stupid thing said on YouTube.

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 06:27:16 PM »

Have you brought this up to the people in the YouTube thread? This is not YouTube. I don't think they are checking here. You can't expect the fine people of this forum to answer for every stupid thing said on YouTube.

Fair enough,
But some of the fine people on this forum stand behind many "full proof videos" that are obvious lies and when some other fine people of this forum  demonstrate how and why they are lies  they still stand behind them.

I know the drill, you are going to want specifics,, please spare me, you know exactly what i am talking about.

So back to the question, why?
There are many reasons to fraud people, but why fraud people about earth being flat?
You can't fix FE.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 06:39:45 PM »

Fair enough,
But some of the fine people on this forum stand behind many "full proof videos" that are obvious lies and when some other fine people of this forum  demonstrate how and why they are lies  they still stand behind them.

I know the drill, you are going to want specifics,, please spare me, you know exactly what i am talking about.

There are many reasons to fraud people, but why fraud people about earth being flat?

There is a FEer who told you that the Earth being flat is a fraud? I'm not following.

That aside, there are lots of people that come here and say ridiculous things. Some are FEers. Some are REers. The best way to get answers is to ask the person saying the thing that doesn't seem right to you. Maybe they will answer you.

Either way. Crazy people are hard to reason with. I recommend against trying.

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 06:52:23 PM »

Fair enough,

There is a FEer who told you that the Earth being flat is a fraud? I'm not following.

That aside, there are lots of people that come here and say ridiculous things. Some are FEers. Some are REers. The best way to get answers is to ask the person saying the thing that doesn't seem right to you. Maybe they will answer you.

Pretty sure you are following, that jedi crap don't work on me  8).
Maybe wrongfully formulated. Why fraud innocent people into thinking the earth is flat?
That better?
You can't fix FE.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 06:55:09 PM »
Did you read the rest of my post after the first line?

I stand by that.

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 09:53:45 PM »
This is a perfect illustration of how low some fe can go to try and deceit the weak minded.
One has to wonder what is the reason behind the production of such video. I mean the guy knows the demonstration is fraudulent, so why does he do it?
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

The camera has been set below the tabletop, if the camera was level with the table. The coin would never disappear. I'll let you draw your conclusions.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.