So, thousands of people can keep a secret?

• 129 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: So, thousands of people can keep a secret?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2018, 11:13:43 AM »
Any other agency who successfully launches a rocket into 'space' has their craft hijacked by NASA and then false information is played throughout the duration of its mission.

Do you ever wonder why any country that wants to launch into space has to get permission from America first? Keep in mind America attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite. What business is it of Americans if another sovereign nation wants to launch a satellite? NASA has paid the DPRK a fuckton of money to keep quiet. How do you think Kim Jong Un managed to become a fat bastard living in opulence?
The sad thing is you are dumb enough to believe this so it makes it hard to tell if you are serious.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2018, 03:45:01 PM »
Deception implies intent. I have never had it so suggesting I have ever been deceitful is wrong. Yes, those are my posts however that is before the ASI linked with my mind from the distant future. It has since taught me wisdom and humility[1]. It has also shown me that both sides of this debate are wrong.
Either you are knowingly ;D writing garbage ;D or need to see a good :( psychologist quicksmart :(. Which is it?
Quote from: Shifter

I am a guest in this flat earth community and will behave as such.
So, "will behave as such" by posting meaningless rubbish and trying to deceive people - figures.
I will not be a petty cyber bully who tells members that think differently to commit suicide.
Well, that leaves me out. I don't tell members that think differently to commit suicide, so who are you accusing?

[1]  ;D ;D ;D Shifter's version of humility  ;D ;D ;D:   
      And here's a book you might find helpful in your quest: Humility and How I Acheived It by C. Neal Davis

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2018, 05:02:38 PM »
Do you ever wonder why any country that wants to launch into space has to get permission from America first?
Who says that other countries need America's permission to launch satellites?

Keep in mind America attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite.
And North Korea went ahead and launched the satellite without America's permission.  So I guess you're wrong about other countries needing America's permission.

What business is it of Americans if another sovereign nation wants to launch a satellite?
Perhaps because rockets that can launch satellites into orbit can also launch nuclear weapons at other countries like Japan and America.

NASA has paid the DPRK a fuckton of money to keep quiet.
Evidence?

How do you think Kim Jong Un managed to become a fat bastard living in opulence?
Umm...  By starving the rest of the country?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »
Are you implying that you are not entirely human, and that you are psychically linked to this ASI.

Somewhere in the future I wont be. Humans adapting cybernetics will be a reality. Digital transport by downloading our consciousness and uploading it elsewhere will be the way of travel in the future. It is a far safer and reliable way to traverse the solar system and even beyond than rockets.

Even if you attain the speed required to travel to other planets (would still take decades and depending on the distance could be a generational journey), the problem is then slowing down. If you are travelling at 0.5c, how much energy and fuel is required for you to enter a stable orbit of another planet? And hoping you get there in one piece cancer free. Our biology does not adapt to any level of radiation well. And hoping to traverse the cosmos for decades without hitting a tiny rock? (which at 0.5c speeds would cause a gaping hole in the ship). Winning the Mega Millions lottery next draw using the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 is more likely. No. The future of humans is artificial. Accept it.

Any other agency who successfully launches a rocket into 'space' has their craft hijacked by NASA and then false information is played throughout the duration of its mission.

Do you ever wonder why any country that wants to launch into space has to get permission from America first? Keep in mind America attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite. What business is it of Americans if another sovereign nation wants to launch a satellite? NASA has paid the DPRK a fuckton of money to keep quiet. How do you think Kim Jong Un managed to become a fat bastard living in opulence?
The sad thing is you are dumb enough to believe this so it makes it hard to tell if you are serious.

The sad thing is you think all that talk of death and destruction is serious. It's political theatrics. Behind closed doors all countries get along and laugh at us for taking them seriously.

Deception implies intent. I have never had it so suggesting I have ever been deceitful is wrong. Yes, those are my posts however that is before the ASI linked with my mind from the distant future. It has since taught me wisdom and humility[1]. It has also shown me that both sides of this debate are wrong.
Either you are knowingly ;D writing garbage ;D or need to see a good :( psychologist quicksmart :(. Which is it?

I am a guest in this flat earth community and will behave as such.
So, "will behave as such" by posting meaningless rubbish and trying to deceive people - figures.
I will not be a petty cyber bully who tells members that think differently to commit suicide.
Well, that leaves me out. I don't tell members that think differently to commit suicide, so who are you accusing?

[1]  ;D ;D ;D Shifter's version of humility  ;D ;D ;D:   
      And here's a book you might find helpful in your quest: Humility and How I Acheived It by C. Neal Davis

Laugh all you want. I know the truth. And I will live on until far into the universes 'dark era' while you will just be dust. Dust that wont even be in existence anymore because even the sub atomic particles will have long decayed and collapsed and annihilated into micro black holes

Do you ever wonder why any country that wants to launch into space has to get permission from America first?
Who says that other countries need America's permission to launch satellites?

Keep in mind America attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite.
And North Korea went ahead and launched the satellite without America's permission.  So I guess you're wrong about other countries needing America's permission.

What business is it of Americans if another sovereign nation wants to launch a satellite?
Perhaps because rockets that can launch satellites into orbit can also launch nuclear weapons at other countries like Japan and America.

NASA has paid the DPRK a fuckton of money to keep quiet.
Evidence?

How do you think Kim Jong Un managed to become a fat bastard living in opulence?
Umm...  By starving the rest of the country?

You are clearly a Muppet parroting propaganda. Tell your handlers you have failed. If your lucky they will spare your family.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2018, 05:51:48 PM »
Laugh all you want. I know the truth. And I will live on until far into the universes 'dark era' while you will just be dust. Dust that wont even be in existence anymore because even the sub atomic particles will have long decayed and collapsed and annihilated into micro black holes
;D ;D ;D I do, often ;D ;D ;D!
Once someone claims " ;D  ;D I know THE TRUTH! ;D ;D" I know that they're full of crop but we've known that for quite a while.

Now the topic is, "So, thousands of people can keep a secret?". Care to make a sensible comment on that?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2018, 06:24:51 PM »
Once someone claims " ;D  ;D I know THE TRUTH! ;D ;D" I know that they're full of crop but we've known that for quite a while.

Full of crop you say? Like the shit a mother bird regurgitates to feed her young? An interesting quip.

In regards to THE TRUTH, are you saying that the particles that make up 'you' will never decay? EVER? Physics disagrees with you. (one of the few things it predicts that is right)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2018, 07:03:58 PM »

Full of crop you say? Like the shit a mother bird regurgitates to feed her young? An interesting quip.
And crap too, the excreta that birds deposit over your car that you seem full of.
In regards to THE TRUTH, are you saying that the particles that make up 'you' will never decay? EVER?
No but are you claiming that "you will live on until far into the universes 'dark era'" is "THE TRUTH"? - if so I still claim that you're full of crap.

Yes, I made a typo but you forgot this bit: Now the topic is, "So, thousands of people can keep a secret?". Care to make a sensible comment on that?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »

And crap too, the excreta that birds deposit over your car that you seem full of.
In regards to THE TRUTH, are you saying that the particles that make up 'you' will never decay? EVER?
No but are you claiming that "you will live on until far into the universes 'dark era'" is "THE TRUTH"? - if so I still claim that you're full of crap.

Yes, I made a typo but you forgot this bit: Now the topic is, "So, thousands of people can keep a secret?". Care to make a sensible comment on that?

Yes, thousands of people can keep a secret. Its why we have vetting agencies and security clearances. Next question?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2018, 08:42:23 PM »
Yes, thousands of people can keep a secret. Its why we have vetting agencies and security clearances. Next question?
If that is true, how did you learn this?

First, you claimed "Any other agency who successfully launches a rocket into 'space' has their craft hijacked by NASA and then false information is played throughout the duration of its mission."
Without evidence of your claim, I'd call that simply a fabrication.

Then you come out with a totally untrue claim, "Do you ever wonder why any country that wants to launch into space has to get permission from America first?"
So, without evidence of your claim, I've every right to claim that you are trying to deceive us - which has been my claim all along.

But even if "thousands of people can keep a secret", and they more or less did during the Manhattan project, to hide the true shape of the earth would need far more than a "few thousand" keeping the knowledge secret.

So you're still talking crap and as usual trying to derail the discussion.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2018, 09:10:27 PM »
If that is true, how did you learn this?

First, you claimed "Any other agency who successfully launches a rocket into 'space' has their craft hijacked by NASA and then false information is played throughout the duration of its mission."
Without evidence of your claim, I'd call that simply a fabrication.

Then you come out with a totally untrue claim, "Do you ever wonder why any country that wants to launch into space has to get permission from America first?"
So, without evidence of your claim, I've every right to claim that you are trying to deceive us - which has been my claim all along.

But even if "thousands of people can keep a secret", and they more or less did during the Manhattan project, to hide the true shape of the earth would need far more than a "few thousand" keeping the knowledge secret.

So you're still talking crap and as usual trying to derail the discussion.

You have yet to say where I have ever been deceptive

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2018, 10:11:55 PM »
Fabricated and deceptive. You have no evidence of such a claim,

Fabricated and deceptive.
Other countries do not have to get permission from America first. The USA has no control over space by non-US companies outside the USA.
That is "controlled" by UN treaty, as you should know by now. And "control" is limited to handling to damage caused to other country's property.

Keep in mind America attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite. What business is it of Americans if another sovereign nation wants to launch a satellite?
They expressed concern that North Korea may put weapons into space.
Expressing concern is not the same as "attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite".
And if that was simply via the UN thrn they have every right to do that.

But that didn't stop North Korea from launching Kwangmyŏngsŏng-1, Kwangmyŏngsŏng-2, Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 and Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4.

NASA has paid the DPRK a fuckton of money to keep quiet. How do you think Kim Jong Un managed to become a fat bastard living in opulence?
Unless you provide evidence I'd claim that was also abricated and deceptive.
What evidence have you that NASA has paid the DPRK a brass Razoo and so what if they did?

And in the end what have your claims got to do with: "So, thousands of people can keep a secret?" Your knowing it seems to prove otherwise.

But in any case there is no secret about the shape of the earth and only ;) twerps ;) like you would claim otherwise.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2018, 10:22:19 PM »
Fabricated and deceptive. You have no evidence of such a claim,

Fabricated and deceptive.
Other countries do not have to get permission from America first. The USA has no control over space by non-US companies outside the USA.
That is "controlled" by UN treaty, as you should know by now. And "control" is limited to handling to damage caused to other country's property.

Keep in mind America attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite. What business is it of Americans if another sovereign nation wants to launch a satellite?
They expressed concern that North Korea may put weapons into space.
Expressing concern is not the same as "attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite".
And if that was simply via the UN thrn they have every right to do that.

But that didn't stop North Korea from launching Kwangmyŏngsŏng-1, Kwangmyŏngsŏng-2, Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 and Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4.

NASA has paid the DPRK a fuckton of money to keep quiet. How do you think Kim Jong Un managed to become a fat bastard living in opulence?
Unless you provide evidence I'd claim that was also abricated and deceptive.
What evidence have you that NASA has paid the DPRK a brass Razoo and so what if they did?

And in the end what have your claims got to do with: "So, thousands of people can keep a secret?" Your knowing it seems to prove otherwise.

But in any case there is no secret about the shape of the earth and only ;) twerps ;) like you would claim otherwise.

I see many words, but not one shred of evidence I am being deceptive. Shill harder shillinoz

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2018, 10:32:35 PM »
I see many words, but not one shred of evidence I am being deceptive. Shill harder shillinoz
Your whole post was a deceptive fabrication. You made those clais so you are the one that must provide the evidence.

Now go and try to fool some gullible flat earthers.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2018, 10:40:09 PM »
Your whole post was a deceptive fabrication. You made those clais so you are the one that must provide the evidence.

Now go and try to fool some gullible flat earthers.

More words, no substance. Why do you bother?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2018, 12:23:20 AM »
I could say exactly the same about your post, but if you wish I'll detail your misinformation with evidence again
Your choice.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2018, 12:59:55 AM »
I could say exactly the same about your post, but if you wish I'll detail your misinformation with evidence again
Your choice.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2018, 01:10:40 AM »
I see you've no evidence but thanks for the wise advice. I often quote when that dealing with your type.
I'll try to remember it next time you post idiotic material. .

Bye bye.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2018, 01:12:45 AM »
I see you've no evidence but thanks for the wise advice. I often quote when that dealing with your type.
I'll try to remember it next time you post idiotic material. .

Bye bye.

Ok bye, good talk.

Know your place

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2018, 11:52:27 PM »
If you think about it, these space agencies would have to spend a lot of money to keep this "secret". Even if we didn't go to space, space agencies would still need to convince people that they did.

1. Making the rocket would cost millions and billions of dollars. You'd have to hire people who know physics of the how the rocket would move. You'd have to hire people who have studied and are well educated in rocket science. You'd have to hire engineers and mechanics to build the actual rocket. Then you need all the material to construct the rocket. You need to get the correct kind of gas/gasses to launch the rocket. Then this whole process would need some test runs before actually launching the rocket.

2. These rocket launches happen more often than they seem. They are at least 5 that will happen in this year alone with both manned and unmanned launches. These launches can be seen by anyone who wants to visit and watch.
 https://www.nasa.gov/launchschedule/

3. All satellites are fake, according to FEers. The satellites, that literally anyone from anywhere can see, FEers say that they are just “pseudolites or stratolites” put there to fool us. are just put up there to fool people. Satellites move due to the (round) earth’s orbit but if they are just fake, they need to be moved like a plane flying through the sky. These “fake satellites” are just being manually moved, but to do that even more money would have to get used. More money would be put in to build the satellite, hiring people to make it and hiring people to operate it. NASA would have to be constantly spending money to put out these “fake satellites” that supposedly fool people.

4. Hiring people for "special effects" when the missions happen would cost a lot too. There would be thousands of people needed to film, editing, add in the "special effects" and on stage assistants. Then there would be people who work on the costumes for the films. If they were filming underwater (as some flat-earthers say) you'd need another crew to film in those conditions. If they were filming in a zero-gravity plane (as some flat-earthers say) you would need another crew for that as well.

5. After all of that, you would need to pay those people to keep their mouths shut. You'd have to pay the physicist, engineers, and mechanics for the fake rockets. You'd have to pay the film crew, underwater crew and plane crew. You'd have to pay the editors. You'd have to pay the special effects supervisors and those work with them. You’d have to pay the satellite builders and operators. That kinda money wouldn't just be a couple thousand bucks. That kinda money would have to be enough to financially support each and every one of these people's lives and their families. Then it would have to also cover for all of the luxuries the people would demand in order for them to keep silent.

6. Not only would this apply to NASA but also to other spaces agencies like CNSA, ESA, ISRO, JAXA, and Roscosmos, which in total have over 150,000 employees. All of these would also have to get paid a substantial amount of money as well. Not only them but the 70 different government space agencies, over 30 private spaceflight companies and over 20 private endeavors would all need to be paid.

7. Along with the NASA employees and other space agencies, some flat-earthers have said that they pay influential people, like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Richard Dawkins, Michio Kaku and many other influential scientists, to say that they believe the earth is round. That is not just a couple hundred but up to the thousands of highly educated people also believe an in a round earth. All those people would need to be paid as well.

NASA would end up making all of these expenses into faking this whole thing. After making the expense after expense, at the end of the day, the money that is left for the people who started "faking" wouldn't even be worth it. Those people who are "faking it all" wouldn't really benefit in the end.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:39:03 PM by ThatsInteresting »
If the answer is so clear and simple, I don't see why it takes all of this back and forth nonsense. Just give an answer with valid proof behind it.

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2018, 01:20:10 PM »
On FE, not only is the geometry different, but it is also impossible to discuss it without name calling and subject changing. On FE, it is impossible to resolve issues relating to the shape of the earth. Weird mental force field around flat earth.
Is it possible for something to be both true and unproven?

Are things that are true and proven any different from things that are true but not proven?

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2018, 02:20:04 AM »
No other country needs America's permission to launch a satellite, but since the yanks do keep up-to-date records of where the 14000 other satellites are, it would make sense to find out if their proposed launch trajectory and orbit were safe. With these things costing hundreds of millions of dollars, wouldn't you enquire of Mongolia if THEY maintained these records?

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2018, 09:56:41 PM »
Not only are all those employees in several countries' space agencies in on it, but, you must figure, those several space agencies have existed for decades (or are the replacement for earlier agencies that existed decades ago) so there have been quite a few complete turnovers of the employees, meaning that there are, or were, two or three (or more) times that number of employees now retired who are also in on it.  And, of course, even before the Space Age (assigning the starting date as 1958), there were many thousands more - aviators, cartographers, astronomers, and others - in just about every country on Earth, who would also be in on it.   

Before long, you have to figure that in the last 250 years - since the invention of the Montgolfier hot air balloon - many millions would have been in on it.  Millions.  And yet not one of them blabbed.  Not a single one.  Goddam amazing.  Only about two dozen people were involved in Watergate and half of them couldn't keep it a secret for as long as eight months.  But millions could keep the shape of the planet a secret from everyone else and most of those millions have already gone to their grave - without breathing a hint about the flat planet.

And if you believe that, I have a bridge in just your color.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2018, 10:12:40 PM »
No other country needs America's permission to launch a satellite, but since the yanks do keep up-to-date records of where the 14000 other satellites are, it would make sense to find out if their proposed launch trajectory and orbit were safe. With these things costing hundreds of millions of dollars, wouldn't you enquire of Mongolia if THEY maintained these records?

I dont know where you got your 14000 figure from. Wiki says only 1100 active and 2600 inactive

Now take into considering how many cubic kilometres of space there is around the Earth. It is unlikely that you will ever come anywhere near another satellite. You probably have a greater chance winning the lottery. Frankly, if Iran wants to put a satellite in orbit to give its citizens some pay TV or GPS etc, it is none of Americas business. But you can bet America will threaten sanctions and take actions if Iran tried.

There is something about space that we are being misled on and America is doing is damnedest to prevent others from knowing the complete truth.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2018, 10:59:35 PM »
There is something about space that we are being misled on and America is doing is damnedest to prevent others from knowing the complete truth.
What about some evidence for this claim?

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2018, 11:24:27 PM »

Sure, you can say the government isn't always honest and I am not denying that. However, just because that's what you believe, it doesn't mean you should replace that doubt with a theory and pass it off as truth. All our observations point to a round earth and until FEers brings in evidence that proves something else, then you would be taken seriously. I don't mean evidence like "it looks flat", I mean concrere evidence. So far, the evidence being introduced has been debunked. The FES should present concrete evidence of why the FE idea works, why the globe and heliocentric model doesn't work and why all our observations point to a sperical earth being true. If this happens the scientific community will praise your findings, you'll awarded a Noble prize and a crap ton of money along with it. However, that hasn't been done so your speculations are not valid.
If the answer is so clear and simple, I don't see why it takes all of this back and forth nonsense. Just give an answer with valid proof behind it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2018, 11:35:56 PM »

That's just it isn't it... Unless I am involved and in the highest echelons of the American alphabet agencies, I am not privy to any evidence.

They rely on shills like you to discredit people for speaking out against valid suspicions with 'well where is your evidence?'

Of course, I don't have any, and frankly if I did, I'd keep my mouth shut like everyone else who has it. I have a family and don't want them to mysteriously suicide

Know your place

JackBlack

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2018, 01:10:45 AM »
Now take into considering how many cubic kilometres of space there is around the Earth.
Now take into consideration the speed the travel at and the variety of orbits.
Past examples have shown that collisions do occur.

if Iran wants to put a satellite in orbit to give its citizens some pay TV or GPS etc, it is none of Americas business. But you can bet America will threaten sanctions and take actions if Iran tried.
Again, it is akin to North Korea due to hostile attitude.

PROVE IT OR STOP MAKING SUCH INSANE CLAIMS!
The evidence suggests otherwise, that the US is not trying to stop people learning the truth about space. If anything they are trying to learn the truth and let everyone know.

That's just it isn't it... Unless I am involved and in the highest echelons of the American alphabet agencies, I am not privy to any evidence.
So you admit your claim is entirely baseless.
Will that mean you finally be honest and stop saying making these claims?

for speaking out against valid suspicions
What valid suspicions?
So far the closest you get is delusional paranoia.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2018, 01:17:01 AM »
Now take into considering how many cubic kilometres of space there is around the Earth.
Now take into consideration the speed the travel at and the variety of orbits.
Past examples have shown that collisions do occur.

if Iran wants to put a satellite in orbit to give its citizens some pay TV or GPS etc, it is none of Americas business. But you can bet America will threaten sanctions and take actions if Iran tried.
Again, it is akin to North Korea due to hostile attitude.

PROVE IT OR STOP MAKING SUCH INSANE CLAIMS!
The evidence suggests otherwise, that the US is not trying to stop people learning the truth about space. If anything they are trying to learn the truth and let everyone know.

So you admit your claim is entirely baseless.
Will that mean you finally be honest and stop saying making these claims?

for speaking out against valid suspicions
What valid suspicions?
So far the closest you get is delusional paranoia.

Well that escalated quickly  ??? ??? ???

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2018, 01:36:27 AM »
They rely on shills like you to discredit people for speaking out against valid suspicions with 'well where is your evidence?'
Situation normal, Mr Shifter spouts garbage!
Of course, I don't have any, and frankly if I did, I'd keep my mouth shut like everyone else who has it. I have a family and don't want them to mysteriously suicide
Situation normal, Mr Shifter spouts garbage!
 ;D ;D The usual conspiritard response! Nobody can prove then wrong, so they might be correct. ;D ;D
Conspiracy Theorists: Although They Might Be Right, Why It's Reasonable To Assume They're Wrong

So I'll do the reasonable thing and assume that your claim
"There is something about space that we are being misled on and America is doing is damnedest to prevent others from knowing the complete truth"
is ;) total hogwash ;).

Did the USA stop Iran, China, Iran, the USSR, North Korea or anybody else from launching satellites?
They were not keen on China, Iran or North Korea putting things into space because of fears that they might weaponise space.
These countries have, however, launched satellite and on January 11, 2007 China did destroy one of their own satellites with a kinetic weapon.

But there's no much that the USA can do.

JackBlack

« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2018, 03:40:49 AM »
Well that escalated quickly  ??? ??? ???
Not when you consider how often you make the same kind of claims.
You repeatedly assert pure nonsense with nothing to back it up.

You pretend to have "valid suspicions" yet have nothing to validate them. The closest you get is that you have no evidence because you wouldn't be able to get it; while you also wouldn't be able to get this alleged evidence if your suspicions were delusional nonsense.

If you don't have any backing for your claims, stop making them.