So, thousands of people can keep a secret?

• 129 Replies

JackBlack

Re: So, thousands of people can keep a secret?
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2018, 04:24:28 PM »
You are yet to even point out one claim I have made in this forum that is without a base. Your word is worth even less.
I have done so repeatedly and you ignore it.
That is yet another of your claims which is without a base.

GROW UP!
Either defend your insane claims, showing the evidence that the US is hijacking rockets and sending fake data back, or stop making them.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2018, 04:25:16 PM »
Are you suggesting my word is worthless? That I am somehow not to be trusted and full of shit?
Yes, primarily due to how often you make baseless claims and act like you merely making the claim means people should believe you, and the many errors you have made.

You are yet to even point out one claim I have made in this forum that is without a base. Your word is worth even less.

Also, you are a meanie.

Just sayin':

"Never mind rabinoz (shillinoz). He is a paid NASA shill so his word can not be taken seriously on any subject."

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2018, 04:29:15 PM »

GROW UP!
Either defend your insane claims, showing the evidence that the US is hijacking rockets and sending fake data back, or stop making them.

I'm trembling   :o ??? ::)  :D

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2018, 05:01:57 PM »

GROW UP!

I'm trembling   :o ??? ::)  :D

Sorry, not meant to cause trembling.  Through your tremors, c'mon, tough it out, I know you can, state something, I don't know, call me crazy, with some "founding". 

« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2018, 01:02:26 AM »
No answers and no evidence but I'm not surprised.

If the answer is so clear and simple, I don't see why it takes all of this back and forth nonsense. Just give an answer with valid proof behind it.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2018, 01:05:06 AM »
No answers and no evidence but I'm not surprised.

You have received a plethora of both. What you choose to see/not see is not our problem

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2018, 02:10:05 AM »
You have received a plethora of both. What you choose to see/not see is not our problem

No, you have just been staying random things that aren't valid and have no evidence.
If the answer is so clear and simple, I don't see why it takes all of this back and forth nonsense. Just give an answer with valid proof behind it.

Cinnamon buns

• Hello
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2018, 02:10:21 AM »
Any other agency who successfully launches a rocket into 'space' has their craft hijacked by NASA and then false information is played throughout the duration of its mission.

Do you ever wonder why any country that wants to launch into space has to get permission from America first? Keep in mind America attempted to bar North Korea from launching a satellite. What business is it of Americans if another sovereign nation wants to launch a satellite? NASA has paid the DPRK a fuckton of money to keep quiet. How do you think Kim Jong Un managed to become a fat bastard living in opulence?

AMERICA SUCKS!!!
No hate

WTF IS THIS.
I have last fucked a fetö agent to death,

JackBlack

« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2018, 04:20:40 AM »
No matter how much you want it to be, your baseless claims do not constitute evidence; nor do they constitute answers as it just completely dismisses the issue.

Likewise the absence of evidence of a conspiracy is not evidence of a conspiracy either, even if a conspiracy would try to hide evidence of it being such.

So no, he has received neither.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2018, 01:22:14 PM »
No matter how much you want it to be, your baseless claims do not constitute evidence; nor do they constitute answers as it just completely dismisses the issue.

Likewise the absence of evidence of a conspiracy is not evidence of a conspiracy either, even if a conspiracy would try to hide evidence of it being such.

So no, he has received neither.

Who are you to decide what others have or have not understood?