The Matrix Flat earth Round Earth explained

• 91 Replies
The Matrix Flat earth Round Earth explained
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:47:28 PM »
What I'm about to post here is my final conclusion about not only the shape of our world but also the nature of entire reality. I came to this conclusion after years and years of thinking and researching about flat earth and the globe. So lets start: Basically we live in a Matrix. No its not like the movie Matrix but the concept is somewhat the same. When David Icke was asked if the earth was flat, he perhaps gave the best explanation I ever heard. We live in enclosed system. We have seven continents sky above. That is it. No one can go to space, no one travels to other planets, you will never see any aliens cause there are simply none out there or you would have seen them by now. AE flat earth map and globe earth are same things. They both show the world which is very finite, very limited, very defined. Flat Earthers argue with Globe believers about the shape of this world, Look its useless argument. Earth is both round and flat. The Matrix can be viewed as globe or as Disk. It matters not. What does matter? What matters is that no one can leave. No one ever left. No one went beyond Antarctica nor to another planet in space. There is no 3 Dimensional exit out. But is there way out? Yes there is. Keep reading.

The only way to exit this Matrix world is interdimensionally. May be after death, May be in a UFO, I don't really know exactly how, but yes you can exit. What is outside the Matrix, outside this world? Outside the Matrix is paradise. It has many names, different religions call it differently. Kingdom of Heaven, Nirvana, Jannah, Garden of Eden, Asgard, New Earth, Infinite earth. Its all the same place, different names for the same place. True earth is outside the Matrix, its all I know. The earth you are in, is not true reality, Yes this world is physically real but its more of a prison or a cell. So again Globe earth or Flat Earth is the same reality. Flat earth map and Globe are the same. Confined space, with limited land and resources.
JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Re: The Matrix Flat earth Round Earth explained
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 11:11:59 PM »
What I'm about to post here is my final conclusion about not only the shape of our world but also the nature of entire reality. I came to this conclusion after years and years of thinking and researching about flat earth and the globe. So lets start: Basically we live in a Matrix. No its not like the movie Matrix but the concept is somewhat the same. When David Icke was asked if the earth was flat, he perhaps gave the best explanation I ever heard. We live in enclosed system. We have seven continents sky above. That is it. No one can go to space, no one travels to other planets, you will never see any aliens cause there are simply none out there or you would have seen them by now. AE flat earth map and globe earth are same things. They both show the world which is very finite, very limited, very defined. Flat Earthers argue with Globe believers about the shape of this world, Look its useless argument. Earth is both round and flat. The Matrix can be viewed as globe or as Disk. It matters not. What does matter? What matters is that no one can leave. No one ever left. No one went beyond Antarctica nor to another planet in space. There is no 3 Dimensional exit out. But is there way out? Yes there is. Keep reading.

The only way to exit this Matrix world is interdimensionally. May be after death, May be in a UFO, I don't really know exactly how, but yes you can exit. What is outside the Matrix, outside this world? Outside the Matrix is paradise. It has many names, different religions call it differently. Kingdom of Heaven, Nirvana, Jannah, Garden of Eden, Asgard, New Earth, Infinite earth. Its all the same place, different names for the same place. True earth is outside the Matrix, its all I know. The earth you are in, is not true reality, Yes this world is physically real but its more of a prison or a cell. So again Globe earth or Flat Earth is the same reality. Flat earth map and Globe are the same. Confined space, with limited land and resources.

Hey, you may like this:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=70768.msg1912543#msg1912543

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 10:06:40 AM »
Yes interesting. Previously I also theorized that earth is an infinite ocean and beyond Antarctica (beyond ice wall) there are many other continents perhaps infinite number
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 02:25:16 AM »
On this site, the forum is basically where information is exchanged, and where can I find more information?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 05:04:05 AM »
On this site, the forum is basically where information is exchanged, and where can I find more information?

Hello Wilkersonz. You'll find a lot of information just by browsing through the boards here. If there is something specific you are looking for, try the search function. Godspeed, and be super-duper!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 05:06:49 AM »
Yes interesting. Previously I also theorized that earth is an infinite ocean and beyond Antarctica (beyond ice wall) there are many other continents perhaps infinite number
And you have evidence for that?

?

SphericalEarther

• Programmer. I believe in logic.
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 06:05:44 AM »
If you believe measurements done on a flat earth map corresponds to measurements on a globe map, then I wouldn't trust your logic anyway.

But basically you just want an afterlife perhaps because you don't like your current life, and you want there to be a conspiracy because reasons.

I will note however, that from quantum mechanics and the experiments done like the dual-slit experiment, I have also thought of the possibility that we are living in a simulation. As in I wouldn't be surprised if we lived in one and I believe we do not live in one.
However, I couldn't care less if there was an afterlife, and I hope there isn't (not because I've done anything wrong, but because I wouldn't want to spend eternity with all the dead people), besides I wouldn't want the only reason to do good things to be because of some afterlife, but instead because I wish to do good things (so many religious people always seem to need a reason to do good things, and need a way to get out of feeling guilty about doing bad things by praying).
Oh, and there is nothing to support the notion that we can't go to space and beyond (as we have done so frequently).
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:09:38 AM by SphericalEarther »

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 06:08:55 AM »

I wouldn't trust you to operate heavy machinery.

Or anything really.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 06:21:25 AM »

What have you done to find out whether your model is correct?

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 11:08:41 AM »
Oh boy you actually think that I'm some religious nutcase and that I wanna die and go to afterlife? I love life and always want to make life better. You on the other hand have a weird perception of heaven, You think you gonna be spending time with dead people, you think its some big haunted house? I mean once you dead do you honestly think you still gonna fear dead people? I doubt it.

Now check this out, The Matrix is real. Globe earth is Matrix. Heleocentric model is false. Why? Because Heleocentrism assumes infinite universe with infinite number of stars and planets. Yet NASA fails to reach even closest planets. You may argue that we don't have the right technology yet. OK fine if the universe is so vast surely there are civilizations that can infect reach us and come to Earth right? Where are they? No aliens means no space, it's that simple No one comes here from space and we don't go to other planets. They do not exist. The Globe earth is Matrix earth. No one is hiding flat earth. The globe is real and it shows you Matrix world. Very simple.

What is a Gleason Map? Although not completely accurate Gleason map is the earth outside the Matrix. The Earth outside the Matrix is the real earth created by many different Gods yes you heard me right many Gods. This other earth is located upon the waters of infinite ocean (true universe) With many many super continents spread all over its surface. Gleason map shows you only one tiny district of this infinite earth. What the hell am I talking about? Let me explain further: The earth you are on now is a globe Matrix earth the parallel earth is the Gleason map. I actually ordered a Gleason map and studied it in great details, it actually has a Masonic symbols in it. That map is not a joke it shows you the real alternate earth. We are in the Matrix Globe however.

I like how some dude here said I should not operate heavy Machinery. LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 12:35:30 PM »
Evidence?

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 12:57:23 PM »

I came to this conclusion after years and years of thinking and researching about flat earth and the globe.

Would you care to share some details of what this "research" entailed?

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2018, 01:58:51 PM »
It will take a book for me to write explaining all the details about the Matrix or Flat earth or the globe how its all interrelated So no I will not even try to do it here. But I will share some important details with you. There are two earths. The Globe and Flat infinite plane. Gleason map depicts alternate earth not the earth you are on now. There are also maps made by famous geographers showing ice free Antarctica. Those maps do not represent our reality, rather they represent alternate universe. CERN prime goal is to open portals in time and between worlds. Gleason flat earth map was made in 1892, right before 20th century. This is important because I believe this is where the shift occurred. IF we look at 20th century we clearly see that it is unlike any other time on earth. Not only because of technological progress but also tremendous cultural, architectural, political, and social change that ever occurred. When we entered 20th century its almost like we entered new reality. We also had two great wars that the world has never seen since the beginning of times.

The reason I'm mentioning all this is because I wanna give you the approximate date when Matrix began. Sure the globe earth was taught as early as 15th century but it more of a satire and no one took it seriously. Everyone knew that earth was flat even in 19th century no matter what Historians and liars will tell you. The Globe earth only took mainstream and strong academical stand in the 20th century, you don't have to believe me but its true. This is why we are living in the globe matrix. While Gleason map shows you the earth of the past the true earth how it was and that earth still exists in alternate timeline.

You don't have to take my word for it, the best kind of research is field study. Witness it for yourselves.  If any of you live in big cities go downtown and see what is happening. Go explore your surroundings, talk to people, get familiar with local legislature. See if your world makes sense to you. You guys are living in shit and think you are on cloud nine, you are dellusional. You are living in a fabricated alternate reality called Globe matrix and the real earth has split from you over 100 years ago.

There are many youtube videos especially coming out of Russia where they talk about a completely different world existing just 200 years ago, very technologically advanced world. They provide concrete evidence that structures such as St Isaac's cathedral in St Petersburg could not be built by the hands of the peasants. That modern machinery were required to build glorious cathedrals and palaces of 17th and 18th century. All these history books that you are reading need to be burned along with college professors that teach this Matrix false crap.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 02:05:28 PM »

The Debate sectiion is the best place I have found for that.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »
There are also maps made by famous geographers showing ice free Antarctica.

Names? Links to maps?

You don't have to take my word for it, the best kind of research is field study. Witness it for yourselves.  If any of you live in big cities go downtown and see what is happening. Go explore your surroundings, talk to people, get familiar with local legislature. See if your world makes sense to you. You guys are living in shit and think you are on cloud nine, you are dellusional. You are living in a fabricated alternate reality called Globe matrix and the real earth has split from you over 100 years ago.

Can you give an example of something I might personally witness that would support your claims?

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 05:17:53 PM »
Look into Piri Reis Ice free Antarctica map. Piri Reis was a well known Turkish geographer who mapped Antarctic coast free of ice. Piri Reis actually claimed that his map was not his own discovery, rather he made the map for much earlier map that he somehow came upon. According to modern science Antarctica have been covered by ice for millions of years, which means the Piri Reis map represents alternate reality, parallel universe.

There is a reason why flat earth movement started and became so popular. People are tired of the globe Matrix. They know that something is terribly wrong with their world so seek answers, they seek alternatives, they want different reality. Flat Earth gives exactly that, it gives you new reality a new improved earth. The only mistake that flat earthers make is that they think current earth is flat. The earth we are on now is not flat, it is a globe matrix, the flat earth that we are all desiring is in a parallel universe. People want that other reality they don't want globe matrix anymore.
JJA voted for Pedro

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 06:47:27 PM »
Look into Piri Reis Ice free Antarctica map. Piri Reis was a well known Turkish geographer who mapped Antarctic coast free of ice. Piri Reis actually claimed that his map was not his own discovery, rather he made the map for much earlier map that he somehow came upon. According to modern science Antarctica have been covered by ice for millions of years, which means the Piri Reis map represents alternate reality, parallel universe.

There is a reason why flat earth movement started and became so popular. People are tired of the globe Matrix. They know that something is terribly wrong with their world so seek answers, they seek alternatives, they want different reality. Flat Earth gives exactly that, it gives you new reality a new improved earth. The only mistake that flat earthers make is that they think current earth is flat. The earth we are on now is not flat, it is a globe matrix, the flat earth that we are all desiring is in a parallel universe. People want that other reality they don't want globe matrix anymore.

Don't you find it odd that Piri Reis used mercator projection in his maps, especially if you are defending the notion that the Earth is flat?
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 09:06:53 PM »

No, he created the map from a couple of sources, including contemporary ones. Also, what you see is not Antarctica, he just got the still largely unexplored coast line of South America wrong.

Doesn't that sound more reasonable than your parallel universe?

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 09:05:48 PM »
I want to add something else to this whole flat earth thing. Nicola Tesla the greatest scientist that ever lived also said that earth is not a planet but rather its a realm. He was right. Earth has no physical shape, earth is infinite plane. Globe Matrix however is very different.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 09:15:03 PM »
I want to add something else to this whole flat earth thing. Nicola Tesla the greatest scientist that ever lived also said that earth is not a planet but rather its a realm. He was right. Earth has no physical shape, earth is infinite plane. Globe Matrix however is very different.
He also thought he was communicating with the Martians.
Notwithstanding of His contributions to alternating current and radio were outstanding to the industrialization of the world.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2018, 09:24:23 PM »

Where did he say that and in what context?
And why was Tesla the greatest scientist that ever lived?

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2018, 09:33:09 PM »

I did not say he was the greatest scientist, but his contributions were pretty awesome.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2018, 09:46:28 PM »

I did not say he was the greatest scientist, but his contributions were pretty awesome.

For example? I know only that he invented AC, which makes him a great engineer rather than a great scientist.

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2018, 12:32:13 AM »

You DID say he was the greatest scientist that ever lived. It's right there in your quote.

He also was satisfied with the evidence that the earth is spherical. You would know this if you did real research rather than just watch flat-earther- conspiracy-theorist youtube videos

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2018, 01:05:32 AM »
He was the greatest scientist of all times because he invented ways to get free energy, but thanks to big business and capitalism we got none.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2018, 01:49:36 AM »
By the way, Tesla never claimed Earth wasn't a planet. Darrell Fox did. He finished his statement with a quote from Tesla and typical of flat earthers and their inability/refusal to fact check while quote mining the heck out of anything, that statenent has been wrongly and falsely attributed to Tesla.

Also your being very fluid with facts, your own words at that, makes me question your researching abilities.

Finally, you have raised a hypothesis of what you believe the earth is. I will appreciate if you give
1. Just one item of research that pointed you in the direction you have taken. Just one clear research point.
2. Just one item of experimentation you have done to try to verify your hypothesis if only to show to yourself that you are on the right track.

Please. I truly want to know why you think this. Honestly.

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2018, 02:28:19 AM »

I came to this conclusion after years and years of thinking and researching about flat earth and the globe.

Would you care to share some details of what this "research" entailed?
Like all the best scientific endeavours, it involved a lot of youtube.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2018, 02:52:58 AM »
He was the greatest scientist of all times because he invented ways to get free energy, but thanks to big business and capitalism we got none.
But your "greatest scientist of all times", Nikolai Tesla, was knowledgeable enough to know about "the spinning terrestrial globe"!
Read this:
Nikola Tesla . . .. .  wrote these things?
  • "the spinning terrestrial globe",
  • "The sun, having a mass 332,000 times that of the earth, but being 23,000 times farther" and
  • "The earth in its rotation around the sun carries him with the prodigious speed of nineteen miles per second".

Nikola Tesla certainly didn't think that the earth was flat.

Have a look at — How Cosmic Forces Shape Our Destinies — New York American, February 7, 1915 in which he states:
Quote from: Nicola Tesla
NATURAL FORCES INFLUENCE US
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Accepting all this as true let us consider some of the forces and influences which act on such a wonderfully complex automatic engine with organs inconceivably sensitive and delicate, as it is carried by the spinning terrestrial globe in lightning flight through space. For the sake of simplicity we may assume that the earth's axis is perpendicular to the ecliptic and that the human automaton is at the equator. Let his weight be one hundred and sixty pounds then, at the rotational velocity of about 1,520 feet per second with which he is whirled around, the mechanical energy stored in his body will be nearly 5,780,000 foot pounds, which is about the energy of a hundred-pound cannon ball.

This momentum is constant as well as upward centrifugal push, amounting to about fifty-five hundredth of a pound, and both will probably be without marked influence on his life functions. The sun, having a mass 332,000 times that of the earth, but being 23,000 times farther, will attract the automaton with a force of about one-tenth of one pound, alternately increasing and diminishing his normal weight by that amount

Though not conscious of these periodic changes, he is surely affected by them.

The earth in its rotation around the sun carries him with the prodigious speed of nineteen miles per second and the mechanical energy imparted to him is over 25,160,000,000 foot pounds. The largest gun ever made in Germany hurls a projectile weighing one ton with a muzzle velocity of 3,700 feet per second, the energy being 429,000,000 foot pounds. Hence the momentum of the automaton's body is nearly sixty times greater. It would be sufficient to develop 762,400 horse-power for one minute, and if the motion were suddenly arrested the body would be instantly exploded with a force sufficient to carry a projectile weighing over sixty tons to a distance of twenty-eight miles.

From the above address.
Just curious because Tesla seems to be looked on by many as a flat earther, yet so many of his inventions specifically mention and picture the Globe.

Look at:
Quote from: Frank G. Carpenter
INVENTIONS OF TESLA

Mother Earth Put to Work.
“By this invention every live part of Mother Earth's body would be brought into action. Energy will be collected all over the globe in amounts small or large, as it may exist, ranging from a fraction of one to a few horse power or more. Every water fall can be utilized, every coal field made to produce energy to be transmitted to vast distances, and every place on earth can have power at small cost. One of the minor uses might be the illumination of isolated homes. We could light houses all over the country by means of vacuum tubes operated by high frequency currents. We could keep the clocks of the United States going and give everyone exact time; we could turn factories, machine shops and mills, small or large, anywhere, and I believe could also navigate the air."

Transmission of Intelligence.
One of the most important features of this invention,” said Mr. Tesla, “will be the transmission of intelligence. It will convert the entire earth into a huge brain, capable of responding in every one of its parts. By the employment of a number of plants, each of which can transmit signals to all parts of the world, the news of the globe will be flashed to all points. A cheap and simple receiving device, which might be carried in one's pocket, can be set up anywhere on sea or land, and it will record the world's news as it occurs, or take such special messages as are intended for it.

It sure looks as though Tesla believed the earth a Globe.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2018, 10:29:08 AM »

I only know that he worked on harnessing natural electricity from the air. That may be the origin of the "free energy" myth around Tesla.

You should stop believing anything only because it sounds cool to you.

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »
Actually it is very important to believe in things that sound cool to you let me quote you another famous scientist; "Imagination is more important then knowledge" Albert Einstein. So yes I have a lot of my own imagination but I'm drawing this shit from somewhere real, I call it the 5th dimension. I channel new information with my brain from the source itself, while most of you just read textbooks. You guys are repeaters. You repeat what your science teacher told you. Remember the real research comes from the source,the knowledge is already within you, so just listen to your inner being not NASA

JJA voted for Pedro