✰✰✰ What does FES think of NASA? ✰✰✰

• 5 Replies

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
✰✰✰ What does FES think of NASA? ✰✰✰
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:51:05 PM »
What does FES think of NASA? Do they think of them as good or evil? When I try to confront them (FES) as to what I think they think of them (sociopathic antisocial organization), they end up giving me this message in return:

• That didn't happen.
    And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
    And if it was, that's not a big deal.
    And if it is, that's not our fault.
    And if it was, we didn't mean it.
    And if we did...
    They deserved it.

So, what do they really think of NASA as an organization? Are they the good one or the bad one? Which is it? Can anyone from FES clarify this?

Thank you, Hamzah
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:57:43 PM by Hamzah »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: ✰✰✰ What does FES think of NASA? ✰✰✰
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 12:04:01 AM »
Cant you use an existing thread you have on this subject to ask this? Why spam with another thread?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Hamzah

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 12:07:37 AM »
Cant you use an existing thread you have on this subject to ask this? Why spam with another thread?

What do you think of NASA?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 12:19:56 AM »

I think it's great. The sensor in my smart phone camera was likely designed by NASA originally. And all the billions of funding they get from the American people, benefit the people on the whole planet. They have also released many patents into the public domain. So many inventions over the decades came from them, and not just related to space. Too many to list. Good organisation :)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Hamzah

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 01:29:07 AM »

I think it's great. The sensor in my smart phone camera was likely designed by NASA originally. And all the billions of funding they get from the American people, benefit the people on the whole planet. They have also released many patents into the public domain. So many inventions over the decades came from them, and not just related to space. Too many to list. Good organisation :)

Do you think the organization is trustworthy?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 01:32:10 AM »

Do you think the organization is trustworthy?

More trustworthy than most companies. And certainly politicians! Sure, NASA has secrets and security clearances but I doubt they are hiding anything nefarious.

Know your place