Howdy and help me up

• 40 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Howdy and help me up
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 03:34:33 PM »
What question are you looking for the answer to?  You asked can anyone help you up. How can we help you up?

Bye Felicia.

You have a history of ignoring questions directed specifically to you, so why even weigh in?

You have a history of making shit up about me. Why are you here?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2018, 04:52:56 PM »
Ok, I am pretty much "on the fence" in regards of the flat earth vs. globe earth. Seen many hours of FE videos, mainly from jeranism but they still don't ring the bell, I mean, I still don't buy it, because I see some flaws on the logic. Also seen many models of FE that diverge from each other and this is another factor, to me, divergence sums up to something still to be concluded and studied deeper. On the other hand, I also think the globe model can't be true. With that in mind, what should I do? I have so many questions that I think you guys can help me. Is anyone willing to help me up?

Hey there. I am happy to answer any specific question you have. I am not a FE, but I don't engage in the usual silliness where we call each other names either. I just look for evidence. I just try to encourage people to practice critical thinking on their own.

So if you have any questions you'd like answered from the point of view of critical thinking and raw science, ask away. PM me or email me if you don't want to post it here.

If you just want to know for sure who is telling the truth and who is not, the best way to be certain is to do an experiment yourself and see the results. Here's a link to several inexpensive back-yard experiments you can do to figure out the shape of the Earth all by yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoGRYf-thOeVnz_XWImCtZYsI_dItpTB8

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2018, 05:15:33 PM »
Ultimately, your individual opinion or your individual belief as to the fundamental shape of the Earth will not impact your life at all.
Unless you happen to live in Australia, South Africa or the southern part of South America where the flat earth map claims east-west over double the real distance.
I know this because I live in Australia.
By the way, Australia isn't that shape. mate!

Yet many FE-tards, like yourself and BotD, claim that non-stop flights from Australia to/from South America and South Africa are hoaxes and really fly via USA and UAE resp - what rubbish!

Quote from: totallackey
There are plenty of RE-tards here that act otherwise, however...I mean, ask yourself this question: Why would a sane person advocating spherical Earth take up residence (sometimes amounting to half of the time available out of four years) on a flat earth forum?
Someone has to try to undo all the damage that you and your kin try to do.

PS Where do all the satellite weather photos come from and where do GNSS and satellite TV signals come from if not "up there"? There aren't "cell-phone towers" all over the ocean.

I think that map is supposed to be THE Flat Earth Map.
If so......
One thing that has puzzled me is how the route would be shown for a ship on a San Diego - Honolulu - Yokosuka route ?
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 05:42:16 PM »

This is a wildly inaccurate flat earth map.

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 05:43:19 PM »

I think that map is supposed to be THE Flat Earth Map.
If so......
One thing that has puzzled me is how the route would be shown for a ship on a San Diego - Honolulu - Yokosuka route ?

That map is wildly inaccurate. Please use a more accurate flat earth map.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 05:49:32 PM by iamcpc »

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2018, 07:54:23 PM »
iamcpc I think you're serious right? This looks really great! Can we put this to the test now?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2018, 07:56:40 PM »

This is a wildly inaccurate flat earth map.
Sure is! But that's what's in the FAQ.

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 10:33:32 PM »
What question are you looking for the answer to?  You asked can anyone help you up. How can we help you up?

Bye Felicia.

You have a history of ignoring questions directed specifically to you, so why even weigh in?

You have a history of making shit up about me. Why are you here?

I'm here to ask you a question.

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »
iamcpc I think you're serious right? This looks really great! Can we put this to the test now?

If you look up the brotherhood of the dome post he has spent well over 100 hours on this map. I have no idea how to test that map.

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »

If you look up the brotherhood of the dome post he has spent well over 100 hours on this map. I have no idea how to test that map.

First, you test it with peer review. Share it with people who have experience with this material and ask them what they think.

Myself, I'm planning to set about measuring distances between points and comparing with verifiable data. I plan to start with commercial airline flights. (I believe that's what this map was built on in the first place.)

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2018, 10:22:55 AM »

First, you test it with peer review. Share it with people who have experience with this material and ask them what they think.

Myself, I'm planning to set about measuring distances between points and comparing with verifiable data. I plan to start with commercial airline flights. (I believe that's what this map was built on in the first place.)

It's already been reviewed by flat earth peers with lots of flat earth experience. They think it's a good job!