Satellites Use Magnetic Field Levitation, Nikola Tesla, Former NASA Employee

• 22 Replies

Please share.

David Beverley former NASA Employee speaks with Mike Helmick about how satellites use the magnetic field in order to levitate above us.. share the video. I typically make videos on pedophilia in government on my other channel 

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Interesting video. I like that bit with the spinning weight on the pole, it is a glimpse into something not commonly understood.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Please share.

David Beverley former NASA Employee speaks with Mike Helmick about how satellites use the magnetic field in order to levitate above us.. share the video.
Was the Nikola Tesla mentioned in the video the same one that wrote these things?
  • "the spinning terrestrial globe",
  • "The sun, having a mass 332,000 times that of the earth, but being 23,000 times farther" and
  • "The earth in its rotation around the sun carries him with the prodigious speed of nineteen miles per second".

Nikola Tesla certainly didn't think that the earth was flat.

Have a look at — How Cosmic Forces Shape Our Destinies — New York American, February 7, 1915 in which he states:
Quote from: Nicola Tesla
NATURAL FORCES INFLUENCE US
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Accepting all this as true let us consider some of the forces and influences which act on such a wonderfully complex automatic engine with organs inconceivably sensitive and delicate, as it is carried by the spinning terrestrial globe in lightning flight through space. For the sake of simplicity we may assume that the earth's axis is perpendicular to the ecliptic and that the human automaton is at the equator. Let his weight be one hundred and sixty pounds then, at the rotational velocity of about 1,520 feet per second with which he is whirled around, the mechanical energy stored in his body will be nearly 5,780,000 foot pounds, which is about the energy of a hundred-pound cannon ball.

This momentum is constant as well as upward centrifugal push, amounting to about fifty-five hundredth of a pound, and both will probably be without marked influence on his life functions. The sun, having a mass 332,000 times that of the earth, but being 23,000 times farther, will attract the automaton with a force of about one-tenth of one pound, alternately increasing and diminishing his normal weight by that amount

Though not conscious of these periodic changes, he is surely affected by them.

The earth in its rotation around the sun carries him with the prodigious speed of nineteen miles per second and the mechanical energy imparted to him is over 25,160,000,000 foot pounds. The largest gun ever made in Germany hurls a projectile weighing one ton with a muzzle velocity of 3,700 feet per second, the energy being 429,000,000 foot pounds. Hence the momentum of the automaton's body is nearly sixty times greater. It would be sufficient to develop 762,400 horse-power for one minute, and if the motion were suddenly arrested the body would be instantly exploded with a force sufficient to carry a projectile weighing over sixty tons to a distance of twenty-eight miles.

From the above address.
Just curious because Tesla seems to be looked on by many as a flat earther, yet so many of his inventions specifically mention and picture the Globe.

Look at:
Quote from: Frank G. Carpenter
INVENTIONS OF TESLA

Mother Earth Put to Work.
“By this invention every live part of Mother Earth's body would be brought into action. Energy will be collected all over the globe in amounts small or large, as it may exist, ranging from a fraction of one to a few horse power or more. Every water fall can be utilized, every coal field made to produce energy to be transmitted to vast distances, and every place on earth can have power at small cost. One of the minor uses might be the illumination of isolated homes. We could light houses all over the country by means of vacuum tubes operated by high frequency currents. We could keep the clocks of the United States going and give everyone exact time; we could turn factories, machine shops and mills, small or large, anywhere, and I believe could also navigate the air."

Transmission of Intelligence.
One of the most important features of this invention,” said Mr. Tesla, “will be the transmission of intelligence. It will convert the entire earth into a huge brain, capable of responding in every one of its parts. By the employment of a number of plants, each of which can transmit signals to all parts of the world, the news of the globe will be flashed to all points. A cheap and simple receiving device, which might be carried in one's pocket, can be set up anywhere on sea or land, and it will record the world's news as it occurs, or take such special messages as are intended for it.

It sure looks as though Tesla believed the earth a Globe.

Interesting video. 

I always wonder with these things if the work was as revolutionary as the people working on it like to think?

Are they now used for nefarious top secret projects?

Or was it a dead end that produced nothing that couldn’t be done better, cheaper and more efficiently with say a helicopter?

Particularly liked how this techie mentioned neither Tesla, Satellites or UFOs.  Might as well have thrown JFK, chemtrails snd 9/11 into the title too.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I stated the following from day one: satellites use the Biefeld-Brown effect to orbit above the surface of the Earth.

As a source of power for this effect, the satellites are equipped with Tesla's cosmic ray device which he described in 1932.

The phrase "use the magnetic field" is an euphemism for the Biefeld-Brown effect.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I stated the following from day one: satellites use the Biefeld-Brown effect to orbit above the surface of the Earth.

As a source of power for this effect, the satellites are equipped with Tesla's cosmic ray device which he described in 1932.

The phrase "use the magnetic field" is an euphemism for the Biefeld-Brown effect.
But your stating any of those things does not make them necessarily factual.

But your stating any of those things does not make them necessarily factual.
One could even argue the opposite...
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Funny anecdote.  Good to see you can laugh at yourself.

What satellites?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
What satellites?
Didn't you read sandokhan's post? These satellites that use the Biefeld-Brown effect to orbit above the surface of the Earth and are are equipped with Tesla's cosmic ray device which he described in 1932.

How could we doubt it?

What satellites?
Didn't you read sandokhan's post? These satellites that use the Biefeld-Brown effect to orbit above the surface of the Earth and are are equipped with Tesla's cosmic ray device which he described in 1932.

Nope. According to some of the feckless penguins here they're just some kind of aircraft.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
What satellites?

Nope. According to some of the feckless penguins here they're just some kind of aircraft.
Surely you don't believe the word of a few "feckless penguins" over that famous flat earth researcher who determined that the sun is 10-12 km above a perfectly stationary earth and whose chronology asserts that:
Quote from: sandokhan
New Radical Chronology of History
The new radical chronology of history:
  • each and every event assumed to have taken place prior to 1780 AD has been totally forged/invented/falsified.
  • History is just some 365 years old (I started with a figure of 500 years, and slowly reduced the period to 364-365 years).
  • Christ was crucified at Constantinople some 260 years ago, and
  • the falsification of each and every known religious text begun soon after, in the period 1775-1790 AD.
  • The Deluge occurred some 310 years ago; while the dinosaurs were created a few decades earlier,
  • after Adam and Eve joined the one million pairs of humans which already were living beyond the Garden of Eden.
Read more in: Sandokhan, Advanced Flat Earth Theory « on: July 14, 2009, 11:59:41 PM »
Come on, be reasonable!

LimitedLife, My day job involves industrial electromagnetic devices and two obvious flaws in the idea come to mind.

1;   To levitate a device with an opposing magnet to the Earth would require an extremely powerful magnet and we have yet to discover or invent a material that can be sufficiently magnetised to build a viable machine.

2;   Such ‘Satellites’ would exert such a powerful magnetic field that it would be possible to track their progress across the sky with a compass. Watch a compass needle as the ISS goes over and decide for yourself if what you suggest has any merit.

Sandokhan, if there were any examples of a practical application of the Biefeld-Brown effect, I might give your suggestion a little more credit. I would suggest that the idea is impractical. I don’t know what limits Flat Earth physics put on electromagnetic transmissions, but the system would require a very large or multiple large ground stations. Where are these stations and why can we not power our inductive charging devices from them? The ground station(s) would either have to direct the ‘cosmic rays’ , simultaneously at 3000 different targets or flood the sky with an enormous amount of power to get something like 150MW up to the satellites. Neither sounds feasible without large and easily located ground stations.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
if there were any examples of a practical application of the Biefeld-Brown effect

Biefeld-Brown effect verified completely at the Honda R&D Institute:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2031282#msg2031282

but the system would require a very large or multiple large ground stations.

You are using the Heaviside-Lorentz equations.

The original set of Maxwell's equations are invariant under Galilean transformations:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2058884#msg2058884

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1919728#msg1919728

The ground station(s) would either have to direct the ‘cosmic rays’ , simultaneously at 3000 different targets or flood the sky with an enormous amount of power to get something like 150MW up to the satellites.

The cosmic rays, as their name suggests, come from above and are harnessed immediately with the Tesla cosmic ray device.

A ball lightning sphere, 3 cm in diameter, will generate 1MW of power.

The Biefeld-Brown is explained by the implosion of the atom:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2033699#msg2033699

A torsion field of ether (subquark strings) is formed around the capacitor (satellite) which enables it to easily levitate above the Earth.

I'll have what he's having

I’ll try again. Are there any real machines I can go and see, which use the Biefeld-Brown effect to do useful work? If it was in use for satellites how come we don’t have levitating personal transport based on the principle?

The Honda R&D link is talking about experimental devices in 2007. Satellites have been up there since the late 1950s.

Cosmic rays and solar emissions according to spherical Earth sciences. If you believe in them, then why not gravity and orbits?

I am a great admirer of Tesla and his work. Most of my working life I have spent on equipment directly descended from his designs, however some of his ideas were little more than flights of fantasy! I have never seen any evidence that his cosmic ray/free energy idea ever produced worthwhile results.

Ball lighting is an atmospheric phenomenon, not a cosmic one. Where are you going with that? Ball lighting is a rare occurrence and not one I would rely upon to keep one satellite up, let alone 3000. All the time.

Biefeld-Brown effect is explained by ion streams between charged plates.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
If it was in use for satellites how come we don’t have levitating personal transport based on the principle?

The Pentagon has put to good use the flying objects which use the Biefeld-Brown effect, which was classified after WWII.

Satellites have been up there since the late 1950s.

Dr Paul Biefeld, classmate of Einstein, discovered the effect in 1919. T.T. Brown thoroughly analyzed the effect with many experiments, both in air and in vacuum.

Ball lighting is a rare occurrence and not one I would rely upon to keep one satellite up, let alone 3000. All the time.

Ball lightning refers to the creation of a double torsion field around a capacitor, which then will levitate.

Newton removed all of the other components of the true acceleration equation, and retained only the radial term.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2033009#msg2033009 (ten consecutive messages)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2032696#msg2032696 (Euler's pressure gravity)

Biefeld-Brown effect is explained by ion streams between charged plates.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1913909#msg1913909 (Biefeld-Brown effect in full vacuum)

I'll have what he's having

Damn right. 3 of the same in fact

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
If it was in use for satellites how come we don’t have levitating personal transport based on the principle?

The Pentagon has put to good use the flying objects which use the Biefeld-Brown effect, which was classified after WWII.
Satellites have been up there since the late 1950s.
Either prove it or admit that it is all total guesswork on your part.

Quote from: sandokhan
Dr Paul Biefeld, classmate of Einstein, discovered the effect in 1919. T.T. Brown thoroughly analyzed the effect with many experiments, both in air and in vacuum.
Yes, "T.T. Brown thoroughly analyzed the effect with many experiments, both in air and in vacuum".
But what was the maximum force generated in those and more recent experiments?

Read this: The Biefeld-Brown Effect: Misinterpretation of Corona Wind Phenomena M. Tajmar, ARC Seibersdorf research, A-2444 Seibersdorf, Austria

Look, Mr Sandokhan, how do you expect anyone to take what you write seriously when you claim the sort of things you assert in the following posts?
Quote from: Sandokhan, Advanced Flat Earth Theory « Reply #410 on: August 09, 2017, 06:07:14 AM »
EARTH - SUN DISTANCE: 15-20 KILOMETERS

The Sun's diameter is some 600 meters:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1786946#msg1786946
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1787025#msg1787025

The Sun, Moon, Black Sun, Shadow Moon and Jupiter have the same diameter.

All planets/stars have the shape of a disk.

Venus and Typhon-Nibiru (Mercury) orbit the Sun: together they orbit above the flat surface of the Earth.

The distance from Earth to the Sun is some 15-20 km.

From: Advanced Flat Earth Theory « Reply #410 on: August 09, 2017, 06:07:14 AM »

But, STOP PRESS, now we have news that the sun is only 10-12 km above the earth!
Quote from: sandokhan, Advanced Flat Earth Theory « Reply #512 on: April 04, 2018, 12:01:13 AM »

EARTH-SUN DISTANCE: ~10 KILOMETERS II

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1939818#msg1939818 (part I)
The Earth-Sun distance was first estimated to be somewhere around 25 km (in stark contrast to the 3000 mi distance claimed by the UA proponents). Using a variety of proofs, estimates and calculations, that distance was reduced to 12-15 km. Now, more proofs showing that this distance can be even lower, some 10 km.

"Proof" here: Re: Advanced Flat Earth Theory « Reply #512 on: April 04, 2018, 12:01:13 AM »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Sure.

http://users.erols.com/iri/TTBROWN2.htm

In 1985, Dr. Paul LaViolette was in the Library of Congress in Washington, DC and looked up the work "gravity" in the card catalog. Surprisingly, he found the listing for "Electrogravitics Systems," a report that was missing from the stacks. When the librarian tried to locate any other copies through interlibrary loan, she commented, "It must be an exotic document" because she could find only one in the country which was at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Thus, LaViolette was successful in obtaining a copy of the formerly classified document. The mystery continued: seven years later when contacting the Wright-Patterson AFB Technical Library, they surprisingly found no reference in the computer-based card catalog. They did locate the document on the shelves, however, after being asked to search for it. To summarize, the report has historic value because:

It validates T.T. Brown's experiments;
It lists the major corporations that were collaborating on electrogravitics;
It includes the requirements for supersonic speed;
It shows the continuity from Project Winterhaven in 1952;
The report includes a list of electrostatic patents;
It had been classified by the Air Force for an undetermined amount of time which underscores its importance.

Read this: The Biefeld-Brown Effect: Misinterpretation of Corona Wind Phenomena M. Tajmar, ARC Seibersdorf research, A-2444 Seibersdorf, Austria

M. Tajmar writes:

"Hence, these studies lack from detailed information about the behavior of this effect with respect to voltage, current or ambient pressure."

You might write to him, so that his knowledge on the subject might be properly updated.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2031282#msg2031282

M. Tajmar again:

"However, Brown claimed that the effect remained in vacuum and therefore is not due to ionization of the ambient air. This was left unconfirmed."

Write to him again and inform him of the tests carried out by the French Government, Project Montgolfier:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140110041712/http://projetmontgolfier.info/

https://web.archive.org/web/20131025082102/http://projetmontgolfier.info/TT_Brown_Proposal.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20130522083124/http://projetmontgolfier.info/uploads/Section_3__Final_Report.pdf

In 1955 and 1956 Townsend Brown made two trips to Paris where he conducted tests of his electrokinetic apparatus and electrogravitic vacuum chamber tests in collaboration with the French aeronautical company Société National de Construction Aeronautiques du Sud Ouest (S.N.C.A.S.O.) .

In addition the Project Montgolfier team constructed a very large vacuum chamber for performing vacuum tests of smaller discs at a pressure of 5 X 10-5 mm Hg:

Left: Vacuum chamber vessel (1.4 m diameter) for conducting electrogravitic tests. Right: Vessel opened to show test rotor rig within. (photos courtesy of J. Cornillon)

Reading the section describing the vacuum chamber results, we learn that when the discs are operated at atmospheric pressure they move in the direction of the leading edge wire regardless of outboard wire polarity.  This indicates that in normal atmospheric conditions the discs are propelled forward primarily by unbalanced electrostatic forces due to the prevailing nonlinear field configuration (which causes thrust in the direction of the low field intensity ion cloud regardless of the ion polarity).  On the other hand, the report says that under high vacuum conditions the discs always moved in the direction of the positive pole, regardless of the polarity on the outboard wire. 

These vacuum chamber experiments were a decisive milestone in that they demonstrated beyond a doubt that electrogravitic propulsion was a real physical phenomenon. 

PAGE 26 OF THE FINAL REPORT FULLY DESCRIBES THE OBSERVED BIEFELD BROWN EFFECT IN FULL VACUUM CHAMBER

When the DISK SHAPED CAPACITOR WAS USED, the total deviation/movement was A FULL 30 DEGREES (deviation totale du systeme 30 degre).

I’ll try again, Are there any real machines I can go and see, which use the Biefeld-Brown effect to do useful work?

I still call bullshit. If all satellites were using Biefeld-Bown drives then it would be well known and understood in industry and Honda R&D would not be verifying the effect as real in 2007. I had a scan through the document and Honda achieved a 3% reduction in the apparent weight of the capacitor. To keep a satellite up you would need to achieve significantly greater than 100%.

I admit to not reading through the bits of ‘Flat Earth advanced theory’ you have linked to. Get a basic position and movement of Sun, Moon and stars above your flat earth, that can be verified by observation from any point on Earth and then I’ll have impetus to go further.

Neither the text ‘Ionic Wind: Force to Small’ nor the Honda document mention double torsion fields. Is this something to do ‘Torsion field (pseudoscience)’ as Wikipedia describes it?
“torsion field theory has been embraced by some as an explanation for claims of homeopathic cures, telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, clairvoyance, ESP, and other paranormal phenomena. The harnessing of torsion fields has been claimed to make everything possible from miracle cure devices (including devices that cure alcohol addiction) to working perpetual motion machines, stargates”
Sounds too good to be true.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Sure.

http://users.erols.com/iri/TTBROWN2.htm

M. Tajmar again:

"However, Brown claimed that the effect remained in vacuum and therefore is not due to ionization of the ambient air. This was left unconfirmed."

Write to him again and inform him of the tests carried out by the French Government, Project Montgolfier:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140110041712/http://projetmontgolfier.info/
https://web.archive.org/web/20131025082102/http://projetmontgolfier.info/TT_Brown_Proposal.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20130522083124/http://projetmontgolfier.info/uploads/Section_3__Final_Report.pdf

In 1955 and 1956 Townsend Brown made two trips to Paris where he conducted tests of his electrokinetic apparatus and electrogravitic vacuum chamber tests in collaboration with the French aeronautical company Société National de Construction Aeronautiques du Sud Ouest (S.N.C.A.S.O.) .

In addition the Project Montgolfier team constructed a very large vacuum chamber for performing vacuum tests of smaller discs at a pressure of 5 X 10-5 mm Hg:

Left: Vacuum chamber vessel (1.4 m diameter) for conducting electrogravitic tests. Right: Vessel opened to show test rotor rig within. (photos courtesy of J. Cornillon)

Reading the section describing the vacuum chamber results, we learn that when the discs are operated at atmospheric pressure they move in the direction of the leading edge wire regardless of outboard wire polarity.  This indicates that in normal atmospheric conditions the discs are propelled forward primarily by unbalanced electrostatic forces due to the prevailing nonlinear field configuration (which causes thrust in the direction of the low field intensity ion cloud regardless of the ion polarity).  On the other hand, the report says that under high vacuum conditions the discs always moved in the direction of the positive pole, regardless of the polarity on the outboard wire. 

These vacuum chamber experiments were a decisive milestone in that they demonstrated beyond a doubt that electrogravitic propulsion was a real physical phenomenon. 

PAGE 26 OF THE FINAL REPORT FULLY DESCRIBES THE OBSERVED BIEFELD BROWN EFFECT IN FULL VACUUM CHAMBER

When the DISK SHAPED CAPACITOR WAS USED, the total deviation/movement was A FULL 30 DEGREES (deviation totale du systeme 30 degre).
[
Don't shout!
And that "FINAL REPORT" was dated le 15 Avril 1959, about 18 months after Russia launched Sputnik 1 on 4 October 1957.

None of that proves any of this:

That is simply your conjecture based on your assumption that the US military were able to develop the Biefeld-Brown effect to that extent.

And then shared that with the other dozen countries that have launched satellites.
These would have to include, of course, Russia, who was ahead of the USA in every aspect of space exploration until Apollo.

No, proof requires much more than pure conjecture.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
I’ll try again, Are there any real machines I can go and see, which use the Biefeld-Brown effect to do useful work?

I still call bullshit. If all satellites were using Biefeld-Bown drives then it would be well known and understood in industry and Honda R&D would not be verifying the effect as real in 2007. I had a scan through the document and Honda achieved a 3% reduction in the apparent weight of the capacitor. To keep a satellite up you would need to achieve significantly greater than 100%.

I admit to not reading through the bits of ‘Flat Earth advanced theory’ you have linked to. Get a basic position and movement of Sun, Moon and stars above your flat earth, that can be verified by observation from any point on Earth and then I’ll have impetus to go further.

Neither the text ‘Ionic Wind: Force to Small’ nor the Honda document mention double torsion fields. Is this something to do ‘Torsion field (pseudoscience)’ as Wikipedia describes it?
“torsion field theory has been embraced by some as an explanation for claims of homeopathic cures, telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, clairvoyance, ESP, and other paranormal phenomena. The harnessing of torsion fields has been claimed to make everything possible from miracle cure devices (including devices that cure alcohol addiction) to working perpetual motion machines, stargates”
Sounds too good to be true.
The Sharper Image Ionic Breeze air purifier uses the B.B. effect. Sandokhan can’t understand that air is moving to create thrust. Look at his Honda link. “ field applied to dielectric material”

Sand is know to take someone’s work and twist the results to fit his view.
Check out air.
https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/dielectric-material

Sand should give up science. He is no good at it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:59:12 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.