Dangers of the Moon: Radio Edition

• 101 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Dangers of the Moon: Radio Edition
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2018, 11:12:51 AM »
https://idobi.com/podcast/053-john-eric-davis-flat-earth-society/

Apparently Samantha Scarlet is far more reasonable a person than some of our forum members, as she was not surprised at all to find out about the dangers of the moon.

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2018, 11:54:01 AM »
Why would I be worried about reflected sunlight? You know polarized light is just light oriented in a certain way, right? And actually, you get polarized light from reflections.
Rayleigh scattering polarises the the light from the sun and the moon:
Quote from: Wikipedia
Rayleigh sky model

The Rayleigh sky model describes the observed polarization pattern of the daytime sky. Within the atmosphere Rayleigh scattering of light from air molecules, water, dust, and aerosols causes the sky's light to have a defined polarization pattern. The same elastic scattering processes cause the sky to be blue. The polarization is characterized at each wavelength by its degree of polarization, and orientation (the e-vector angle, or scattering angle).

The polarization pattern of the sky is dependent on the celestial position of the sun. While all scattered light is polarized to some extent, light is highly polarized at a scattering angle of 90° from the light source. In most cases the light source is the sun, but the moon creates the same pattern as well. The degree of polarization first increases with increasing distance from the sun, and then decreases away from the sun. Thus, the maximum degree of polarization occurs in a circular band 90° from the sun. In this band, degrees of polarization near 80% are typically reached.
And moonlight is just reflected sunlight.
The moon, as you likely have heard, is self luminous. Yes, not all polarized light is dangerous, just those let off by the lunar organisms.
If only you had some evidence it was self luminous. That would be really helpful.
The evidence towards it being dangerous is indeed the same evidence that says it is self luminous.

The evidence from is the same source of dreamed up fantasy...
Haaaa
Someone was high when the watched red planet starring val kilmer and carrie-a moss.

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2018, 12:00:44 PM »

Apparently Samantha Scarlet is far more reasonable a person than some of our forum members, as she was not surprised at all to find out about the dangers of the moon.

What's unreasonable about being surprised by something?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2018, 03:18:18 PM »

She seems open minded.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2018, 07:16:02 PM »
On the other hand, for the moon's madness, it said 45% of educated collage students believe in the moons dangerous effects. It also said that experts in the field of medicine are even more likely to believe. 

The medical opinion is in Sokarul. I don't know why you are fighting it.

The article quotes those at the front lines, working in psychiatry, use the knowledge of the moon to help heal people.

The idea that "no evidence exists for it" is a patent false hood - They've provided a wealth of evidence for us.
John, have the harmful effects of moonlight been compared to the harmful effects of other dangerous forms of illumination such as fluorescent lights?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2018, 08:17:31 AM »

Any reasonable man would not be surprised by the moon being dangerous, as any reasonable man already knows of its dangers.

She seems open minded.
She does seem to be open minded, yet reasonable. I've met plenty of folks that go a bit too far on the open minded and end up believing in the silliest things, and that is not her. I've been on her show (or rather, on her shows) a few times. She's been one of my favorite hosts for that reason amongst others. I'm just glad she helped me spread the word about the dangers of the moon.

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2018, 11:09:33 AM »

Any reasonable man would not be surprised by the moon being dangerous, as any reasonable man already knows of its dangers.

She seems open minded.
She does seem to be open minded, yet reasonable. I've met plenty of folks that go a bit too far on the open minded and end up believing in the silliest things, and that is not her. I've been on her show (or rather, on her shows) a few times. She's been one of my favorite hosts for that reason amongst others. I'm just glad she helped me spread the word about the dangers of the moon.
Silly stuff like penguins were created during the Cold War as a food stuff?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2018, 04:14:44 PM »
It's almost as though some, such as what's-'er-name and you-know-who are trying to make the idea of a flat earth seem ridiculous.
Whether or not they are trying, they are succeeding admirably!

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2018, 04:51:30 PM »
It's almost as though some, such as what's-'er-name and you-know-who are trying to make the idea of a flat earth seem ridiculous.
I disagree. We had no notice, or voice when I took on the banner of the Flat Earth. Today, we are known plane wide again.

She seems open minded.
There couldn't be a more unlikely creature than the Penguin, aside from the dinofauxs that supposedly created the species.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2018, 04:56:26 PM »
There couldn't be a more unlikely creature than the Penguin, aside from the dinofauxs that supposedly created the species.
Have you ever taken a close look at a platypus?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2018, 04:58:39 PM »
Have you ever taken a close look at a platypus?
Yes, and as laughable as it is, somehow the platypus has a better evolutionary record than the Penguin. I wouldn't rule out the Platypus being an early attempt at creating a walkable lunchbox though. Naturally, they wanted red meat and eggs, but weren't prepared for half of them being poison due to their meddling. This also explains their anomalous bones, jaw, and other silliness.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:01:39 PM by John Davis »

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2018, 03:34:31 PM »
I disagree. We had no notice, or voice when I took on the banner of the Flat Earth. Today, we are known plane wide again.

She seems open minded.
Unfortunately you have nothing to back it up and there certainly is evidence they were around before the Cold War. This one is simply stupid on the face of it.