Flat Earth Convention

• 30 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Flat Earth Convention
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:13:25 AM »
Alright, so there are flat Earth conventions held all the time.  On the radio, on the way home from work this morning, they were talking about the recent flat Earth convention in Bermingham, which I assumed to be Alabama, but it could also be UK.  They were going on and on about how one of the presenters claimed that Australia does not exist.  I had a big smile on my  face the entire time. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Flat Earth Convention
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 06:55:59 PM »
Alright, so there are flat Earth conventions held all the time.  On the radio, on the way home from work this morning, they were talking about the recent flat Earth convention in Bermingham, which I assumed to be Alabama, but it could also be UK.  They were going on and on about how one of the presenters claimed that Australia does not exist.  I had a big smile on my  face the entire time.

I concur with the non existence of Australia. I'm not supposed to say that though.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 11:55:13 PM »

It’s just one of the many ridiculous claims made by the flat earth community. You yourself are not averse to making your own.
Destroyer of the future mind who travels time under the name of Shifter.”
Ps  I didnt have any red ink left!

Cinnamon buns

• Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 04:18:50 AM »

What about the Australian flat earthers.
No hate

WTF IS THIS.
I have last fucked a fetö agent to death,

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 10:12:27 PM »
Be assured that this information is good for those who are interested in this.

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 01:12:09 AM »
If Australia was real, then why do Australians have the same accent as people from New Zealand? Every "Australian" is an actor and the "real" Australia would be in southern New Zealand.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 01:55:11 AM »
If Australia was real, then why do Australians have the same accent as people from New Zealand? Every "Australian" is an actor and the "real" Australia would be in southern New Zealand.

The accents are nothing alike. For starters we dont say 'sex' every time we count to six.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 05:21:24 AM »
New Zealanders also say that when see a ewe. 

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 10:08:43 AM »
See a ewe?
Be gentle

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 11:16:36 AM »
Another victory for the flat earth.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018, 11:42:58 AM »
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018, 01:07:35 PM »

Off your meds again today, John?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2018, 02:37:54 PM »

Aww. How the globularists scramble, grasping at straws and attacks against my health - rather than confronting the fact that maybe they might be wrong.

I'd say it was cute, but a decade of this has disillusioned me to the true nature.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 03:01:59 PM »

Aww. How the globularists scramble, grasping at straws and attacks against my health - rather than confronting the fact that maybe they might be wrong.
If only FE'ers had the intellectual integrity to consider the possibility that they might be wrong too.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2018, 03:15:53 PM »

If only FE'ers had the intellectual integrity to consider the possibility that they might be wrong too.
As you know, since you were there and were active in the threads that are relevant, I've admitted I was wrong many times in the past years.

The entrenched round earth will never admit he is wrong, because he knows he knows it all.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »

If only RE'ers could have some fun now and then.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 05:49:31 PM »
If only RE'ers could have some fun now and then.

That's part of why I'm here and haven't commented on this thread (until now).
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 05:51:52 PM »
Not to sound like a high school teacher, but knowledge is fun. Yet a tricky mistress.

Cinnamon buns

• Hello
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 06:10:57 PM »

I'd say it was cute, but a decade of this has disillusioned me to the true nature.

I know I might be wrong. Obviously because I haven't finished school.
No hate

WTF IS THIS.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »
The entrenched round earth will never admit he is wrong, because he knows he knows it all.
I'm not sure if that statement could possibly be any more wrong.  The more RE'ers learn, the more we realize how much we don't know.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 06:24:50 PM »
See a ewe?

It's a female sheep, lama boy.

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 07:23:28 PM »

As you know, since you were there and were active in the threads that are relevant, I've admitted I was wrong many times in the past years.

Are you willing to admit you might be wrong about the earth being flat?  I have seen you run away from countless arguments in which you have been handily proven wrong.

Also, I am not attacking your health, I am just pointing out that your mental disorder seems to flare up at times, and this appears to be a bad one.  It isn't an attack, it is an observation...one you should probably take a bit more seriously.

If at any time you want to have a real discussion/debate in which you don't run off like a coward, let me know.  We can even do it live and record it for the world to see.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 08:10:42 PM »

I know I might be wrong. Obviously because I haven't finished school.
Good on ya.

Are you willing to admit you might be wrong about the earth being flat?  I have seen you run away from countless arguments in which you have been handily proven wrong.

Also, I am not attacking your health, I am just pointing out that your mental disorder seems to flare up at times, and this appears to be a bad one.  It isn't an attack, it is an observation...one you should probably take a bit more seriously.

If at any time you want to have a real discussion/debate in which you don't run off like a coward, let me know.  We can even do it live and record it for the world to see.
If I run from an argument, or don't answer - its because time important. Check your Round at the door.

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »
If I run from an argument, or don't answer - its because time important. Check your Round at the door.

This is a forum, John.  You can come back when you have time and finish the discussion at your convenience.  You just never seem to do so when it is clear to everyone, including yourself, that you have clearly lost the argument.  Deep down, you know the earth isn't flat.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 08:34:20 PM »

This is a forum, John.  You can come back when you have time and finish the discussion at your convenience.  You just never seem to do so when it is clear to everyone, including yourself, that you have clearly lost the argument.  Deep down, you know the earth isn't flat.
Nope. Its flat. And nope, I treat this as a forum, an open conversation that has a time.

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 08:47:36 PM »

Nope. Its flat. And nope, I treat this as a forum, an open conversation that has a time.

Nope, it is round.

I am not sure what you were actually trying to disagree with in that second part.  I said it was an forum.  If you refuse to come back to a discussion you involved yourself in "because of time", yet you choose to engage in different conversations within that same amount of time, that is called running away from your previous arguments...the ones that are obviously proven wrong.

If time was important to you, you wouldn't spend it trying to argue about things you know you are wrong about.

Cinnamon buns

• Hello
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2018, 03:49:43 AM »
Do you guys know there are Australian flat earthers too.
No hate

WTF IS THIS.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2018, 06:50:04 AM »

Or, so they claim...

Cinnamon buns

• Hello
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 09:44:28 PM »
Or, so they claim...

Who do you mean by "they"
No hate

WTF IS THIS.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2018, 09:54:37 PM »
Or, so they claim...

Who do you mean by "they"

Both of them.