Month of Return to Allah

• 57 Replies
Month of Return to Allah
« on: May 15, 2018, 01:31:25 AM »
the ninth month of the lunar calendar, beginning with the sighting of the new moon.

The fourth pillar of Islam is fasting.

Allah prescribes daily fasting for all able, adult Muslims during the whole of the month of Ramadan,

Exempted from the fast are the very old and the insane. On the physical side, fasting is from first light of dawn until sundown, abstaining from food, drink, and sexual relations. On the moral, behavioral side, one must abstain from lying, malicious gossip, quarrelling and trivial nonsense.

Those who are sick, elderly, or on a journey, and women who are menstruating, pregnant, or nursing are permitted to break the fast, but must make up an equal number of days later in the year. If physically unable to do so, they must feed a needy person for each day missed. Children begin to fast (and to observe the prayers) from puberty, although many start earlier.

In addition to the fast proper, one is encouraged to read the entire Quran. In addition, special prayers, called Tarawih, are held in the mosque every night of the month, during which a whole section of the Quran (Juz') is recited, so that by the end of the month the entire Quran has been completed. These are done in remembrance of the fact that the revelation of the Quran to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was begun during Ramadan.

(Laylat al-Qadr). To spend that night in worship is better than a thousand months of worship, i.e. Allah's reward for it is very great.
Some Tips for A Blessed month of Ramadan (Dr Zakir naik)! ...

Why is Ramadan called the month of forgiveness - Zakir ...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Month of Return to Allah
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 03:36:15 PM »
Whats the big deal? I fast almost every single day after the sun has set. So you guys for 1 month of a year fast when the sun is in the sky? So?

Big deal

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
There is nothing inherently wrong with the ritual.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 05:00:26 PM »
Ramadan sucks.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 05:05:04 PM »
Especially if you own a restaurant.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 05:12:12 PM »

No. After sunset people eat like crazy.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 05:22:27 PM »

I bet even strict adherents to the faith eat like a pig before bed and get up early before the sun rise and eat like a pig for breakfast. It's not so much a fast, as swapping which hours you eat.

If you're going to fast, do it properly. You have some people do month long 'water only' fasts. That's much more hardcore (and utterly stupid) than Ramadan.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 05:52:19 PM »

I bet even strict adherents to the faith eat like a pig before bed and get up early before the sun rise and eat like a pig for breakfast. It's not so much a fast, as swapping which hours you eat.

If you're going to fast, do it properly. You have some people do month long 'water only' fasts. That's much more hardcore (and utterly stupid) than Ramadan.

Nobody eats like a pig, kangaroo fucker.

Religious people take fasting seriously. For the average Muslim it is more like a custom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 05:58:04 PM »

Religious people take fasting seriously. For the average Muslim it is more like a custom.

I have customs too. Like getting up each morning and going to work. Ramadan (at least these days) appears to be no more self gratuitous elitism (take a look at the OP and author for instance). Not knocking those that do it, I'm just saying it's really not a big deal that it seems to be made out as.

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 06:18:38 PM »

I have customs too. Like getting up each morning and going to work. Ramadan (at least these days) appears to be no more self gratuitous elitism (take a look at the OP and author for instance). Not knocking those that do it, I'm just saying it's really not a big deal that it seems to be made out as.

Hamzah is a typical fundi, they are the same no matter what shit they believe.

No, its not elitism, its just what people think they have to do when they are Muslim, that's all. But the number of people who take it fucking serious is growing as the influence of religion is growing here, both among Muslims and Christians. There is a lot of money involved in religious propaganda, that comes from America (Christian) and Saudi-Arabia (Muslim).

Going to work is not a custom, you Dingo sucker.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 06:42:03 PM »

No shit, I was pointing out how mundane the 'Ramadan' is compared to my waking up and going to work. Just because you swap your eating hours doesn't make it the big deal its made out to be. You can still very easily over eat your caloric expenditure eating 2 meals when the sun is down. I'd hardly call it 'fasting'

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 06:59:02 PM »

No shit, I was pointing out how mundane the 'Ramadan' is compared to my waking up and going to work. Just because you swap your eating hours doesn't make it the big deal its made out to be. You can still very easily over eat your caloric expenditure eating 2 meals when the sun is down. I'd hardly call it 'fasting'

Yes, crocodile dildo, Ramadan is more mundane than you waking up.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 07:29:31 PM »

If it's that mundane as you say, then why does every man and his dog that are not Muslim in non Muslim countries have to put up with it like it's one of our own festivals? Why do Muslims have to jump up and down yelling 'look at me!' (figuratively speaking) as if they are competing who is best at observing the practice in a vain attempt to gain Allahs favour?

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 07:43:17 PM »

If it's that mundane as you say, then why does every man and his dog that are not Muslim in non Muslim countries have to put up with it like it's one of our own festivals? Why do Muslims have to jump up and down yelling 'look at me!' (figuratively speaking) as if they are competing who is best at observing the practice in a vain attempt to gain Allahs favour?

I've run out of fuckable Australian animals.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 08:03:34 PM »

I've run out of fuckable Australian animals.

You sure have a keen interest in bestiality. Have you considered the Platypus?

I dare you to try and jump a Cassowary

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 08:07:51 PM »

Serious question,  do you personally  have any Muslim friends?   
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 08:16:24 PM »

Serious question,  do you personally  have any Muslim friends?

I would not call them friends but I have worked with plenty. I don't give a shit that they are Muslim, but at the same time I don't care for them to actively promote it either.

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 08:32:27 PM »
That platypus licker gives so much shit if somebody is a Muslim it could fuel a biogas plant.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 09:11:28 PM »
That platypus licker gives so much shit if somebody is a Muslim it could fuel a biogas plant.

Just doing my part

Know your place

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 02:03:07 AM »
Why do Muslims have to jump up and down yelling 'look at me!' (figuratively speaking) as if they are competing who is best at observing the practice in a vain attempt to gain Allahs favour?
Hey black widow spider fellator (not sure that scans very well).

I've never heard any of the Muslims at my place talk about it at all, let alone figuratively jump up and down.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2018, 04:05:25 AM »
Dear beloved, fasting is not just a worship …it is a treatment and healing for many diseases …it is a renewal method for our body cells and the activityof the entire body…as a result it is to renew our entire life and when we realize benefits offasting we really touch its sweetness, Allah Almighty says: (O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun) {Sűrat Al-Baqarah-The Cow-verse 183 }.

- The scientists confirm that the best cure for the accumulation of poisons in the body is the fasting because it helps in cleaning the cells from these poisons ,prophet Mohamed peace be upon him says :” fasting is a protection” {narrated by Muslim}. Indeed it is a protection from many diseases by increasing the activity of our cells.

- Physicians assure that fasting activates our immune system …as the resistance of the body increases against all diseases. The immune system is a group of soldiers who guards the body from many viruses and harmful bacteria. Hence fasting is an effective weapon to help the body to defend itself.

Recent studies confirm that the ideal time to stop the smoking habit is the holy month of Ramadan!! Because fasting cleans the cells from the poisons of the tobacco , so Ramadan helps smokers to give up smoking as long as they sincerely supplicates Allah Almighty to support them to do that …it is amazing to know that non- Muslims are using fasting to cure smokers from smoking, what about us as Muslims?

Recent scientists suggest fasting as a new method to treat obesity because the fasting helps in dissolving fats and organizing the hormones to get a perfect body, the medical fact says: fasting is the easiest way to treat obesity.

- The scientists say that fasting increases the power ofour brain!! As fasting increases the ability for creation! And is considered to be the best way to activate the cells of the brain to reprogram it, increase its ability and the self-healing. Therefore Allah Almighty says: (And that you fast, it is better for you if only you know) {Sűrat Al-Baqarah- The Cow-verse 184}.

- A medical fact says that fasting reprograms our cells!!Many researchers had noticed many radical changes inside the systems of the body of the fasting people. It includes the physiological and psychological side. The frequent fasting breaks down the growth of tumor cells, and many scientists confirm that fasting for long times enhances the performance of the entire body which decreases the probability to be infected by cancer.

- The scientists confirm that fasting helps in weight reducing, getting rid of the poisons, reduce pain and inflammation and increasing the concentration. Also, fasting is a kind of food saving and one of its greatest benefits is that the fasting people are satisfied because they feel that they played a main role to enhance their health, Allah Almighty summarized all of the previous in just a few words as He says: (And that you fast, it is better for you if only you know) {Sűrat Al-Baqarah- The Cow-verse 184}.

- Many scientific studies say that praying helps in the healing from many diseases such as back pains and joints pains. Also the submissiveness during praying has a strange power in curing many chronic diseases especially during fasting. Allah Almighty says: (And that you fast, it is better for you if only you know){Sűrat Al-Baqarah-The Cow-verse 184}.

• The fast and soften the heart to mention God and cut off his concerns. There are those who see the meaning of fasting and other purposes, a healthy sport  rest the stomach for one month each year, or that the health benefits upon them from obesity and fat removal, or disposal of certain sediments harmful for the body .. And so on.

This though some great virtues of fasting but fasting in the divine origin of Education commissioned a Muslim devotion and piety, as he had a great worship for a Muslim to comply with the orders of Allah Almighty and go down on his rule and in order to please Him.

Some of the virtues of Ramadan:
• Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him: (Whoever fasts Ramadan out of faith and hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven) agreed.
• The meaning of the hadeeth: Whoever fasts the month of Ramadan, a believer and reward sincere in his fast and his request of reward from Allah alone, the forgiveness of sins small reward on the right of God.

• Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (If the Ramadan opened the doors of Paradise and closed the doors of Hell and the devils are chained up) agreed.

• but open the doors of paradise in this month of the many good deeds, and carrots for workers, and close the gates of Hell for a few sins of the people of faith (and the devils are chained up): the limit is not up to what they were up to in the other.

What does Ramadan mean to us Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 1]

How the Quran was came down in Ramadan? Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat [Episode 2]

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2018, 04:08:47 AM »
Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes

A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has  effect on the patients,  to prove for the whole world the truth of this religion.

Scientists have searched in the case of the impact of meditation on the minds  that parts of the brain by the meditation was active living, active, while other parts were still before the start of meditation. In an article published by BBC News website said Andrew Andrew Newberg Newburgh radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States "I believe that we are a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religion and spiritual matters of the road did not think of one before it as possible."

A new book recently released in the United States to specialize in neuroscience, the book is a compendium of experiments and studies of the researcher Newburgh assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania, has found this researcher that faith in God is very important and a very great sense of security and to improve the situation of the brain and its work, and that faith happens lasting changes in the Faakhr the way the brain of Alzheimer's disease, and helps the person to adapt to the surroundings for a better life. It should be noted that the researcher is not a Muslim, but puts the results of his experiments in a neutral result of his study of the brain through technology SPECT. Reference www.andrewnewberg.com / change.asp

In the scientific study of new scientists in the United States of America to fulfill the obligation of prayer in Islam is considered a useful way to ease the pain of the joints and back, as contained in the standing and bowing and prostration.

"Says Dr. Francis J." Supervisor of the research team, the team noted that people who are able to control and reduce their pain by religion and faith have less joint pain and be more stable in their psychological state, and throwing the highest support from the community.

Some researchers have found that praying for patients can contribute to alleviate the illness, he had a doctors, a San Francisco Randolph Byrd prayer request for two hundred heart patients, and found an improvement in their condition than those who left without a prayer. He has another researcher, William S. Harris had the same experience on a thousand heart patients, and observed that patients who called them friends even better recovery than those who left without a prayer.

In a study conducted in 1988 by the world Randolph Byrd study showed unexpected surprises, where the doctor found that the American supplication and prayer for cardiac patients lead to an improvement in their psychological state and health.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:25:58 AM by yasoooo »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2018, 04:09:48 AM »
Dear beloved, fasting is not just a worship …it is a treatment and healing for many diseases …

And . . . that's when your BS jumps the shark.

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 04:26:57 AM »
A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has no effect on the patients,
Make your mind up.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 05:03:59 AM »
Dear beloved, fasting is not just a worship …it is a treatment and healing for many diseases …

It's not even proper fasting. It's just changing which hours in the day you eat.

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 05:38:56 AM »

It's not even proper fasting. It's just changing which hours in the day you eat.

OK, two sharks.

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2018, 06:26:58 AM »
A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has  effect on the patients,  to prove for the whole world the truth of this religion.

The Prophet demonstrated to his people how this world is less important than the next, and how the body is less important than the soul. In fasting, the Prophet taught them step by step how to ignore the physical demands so that the spirit reigns supreme.

Abandoning food, drink, and sex was only a prelude to the next stage of greater significance: of conquering avidity and cupidity, lust and licentiousness; of liberating one’s mind from flights of passion and fits of temper. Indeed the Prophet said: “The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Also about the effect of fasting on one’s behaviour, the Prophet said, “Fasting is a shield, so the one who fasts should avoid obscene speech and ignorant behaviour. If someone abuses him or starts to fight with him, he should reply by saying: ‘I am fasting. I am fasting’.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The core of fasting according to the Prophet was one’s willingness not merely to give up self-indulgence, but to feel the need of one’s brother as one’s own. And no one was more kind-hearted and generous than the Messenger of God; and his generosity reached its peak in Ramadan. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The Prophet stressed on the importance of treating people nicely when he said: “Make things easy for people and do not make them difficult, and cheer people up and do not drive them away.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

He also said: “The most beloved of actions to God Almighty, is making another Muslim happy, removing a hardship that has befallen him, paying off a debt of his or ridding him of hunger. It is more beloved to me indeed that I walk with my Muslim brother to see to a need of his than secluding oneself in a mosque for a month…” (Tabarani)

The heart of one who sincerely fasts is open to the contemplation of the magnificence of the countless bounties of God. That is why the Prophet asked his followers to avoid gluttony: “The food of two people is enough for three, and the food of three people is enough for four.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Bilal Philips - Ramadan is A Secret Between You and Allah ...youtube

Ramadan And Social Media ᴴᴰ #RamadanPicks Sheikh ...youtube

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2018, 01:00:59 PM »
You cherry pick your studies. Other studies has shown prayer has no effect or an affect known as placebo effect.

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2018, 11:50:51 PM »
I would bet a dozen donuts that if 1000 patients received only medical care and 1000 patients received only prayers there would be a significant difference in outcomes. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2018, 12:01:01 AM »
I would bet a dozen donuts that if 1000 patients received only medical care and 1000 patients received only prayers there would be a significant difference in outcomes.

What if the experiment was rigged that the 1000 patients receiving prayers only had the common cold and the 1000 receiving medical drugs/therapy had stage 4 cancer....

Know your place