question

• 10 Replies
question
« on: January 02, 2007, 08:22:21 AM »
if earth is flat, how deep do you think it is?

you seem to be a bunch of educated blokes, you should be able to figure this one out surely?

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
question
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 08:26:32 AM »
The canonical source of information for the FE model states that it is not known how deep the Earth is.  If the Earth's gravity is due to an attractive force rather than to acceleration, then some information about the Earth's depths can be calculated if we assume it to be of uniform density.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

question
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 08:30:51 AM »
what about when scott reached the south pole? and the countless other explorers who've crossed the south pole and gone right over it to the other side of the world? FE states in general that the south pole must continue for ever.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
question
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 08:55:27 AM »
Quote from: "klaas"
what about when scott reached the south pole?

I guess that never happened.

and the countless other explorers who've crossed the south pole and gone right over it to the other side of the world?

If that happened, I don't suppose they have returned and told us about it.  Also, I don't think the number of people who've been to the "south pole" is anything resembling "countless".

FE states in general that the south pole must continue for ever.

Gibberish?
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

question
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 09:38:40 AM »
you dont seem to know much about the south pole.

it has claims from the US, UK, Argentina, Norway... even Japan.

If we're gojng to split hairs, perhaps countless is a bad word, someone like you may take it for face value... i will say many peeople instead

question
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 04:58:06 PM »
Let's not forget Steve Irwin. He did one of his Crocodile Hunter shows in Antaricta.

rofl
It's quite remarkable really that both Israel and Palestine have no qualms about slaughtering the crap out of each other - but they are perfectly willing to work together jovially and hide a secret that wouldn't make much difference to the world. -rdethgy

lol
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 05:30:04 PM »
i hate steve irwin
he kinds of equations that they have now are the kinds of equations you would get in an approximation scheme to some underlying theory, but nobody knows what the underlying theory is.

discover magazine

?

GeoGuy

question
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 05:53:54 PM »
Why? What did he do to you?

question
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 05:54:37 PM »
Quote from: "GeoGuy"
Why? What did he do to you?

roflol
It's quite remarkable really that both Israel and Palestine have no qualms about slaughtering the crap out of each other - but they are perfectly willing to work together jovially and hide a secret that wouldn't make much difference to the world. -rdethgy

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 06:27:42 PM »
whever i change to animal planet HEY LOOKY AT ME IM AUSTRALIAN.
he kinds of equations that they have now are the kinds of equations you would get in an approximation scheme to some underlying theory, but nobody knows what the underlying theory is.

discover magazine

?

GeoGuy

question
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 06:30:41 PM »
What is wrong with being Australian?