Wailing wall of believers

• 82 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Globularist terror on the flat earth society (Wailing wall of believers)
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2019, 12:04:37 PM »
if there is nothing left for a globalist to say about it, he constructs the most disgusting sentences he can think of. and it does not get  punished for it. because the administration that supports it is as disgusting as it is!

wise, thanks for looking into this. It's comforting to know that people out in the world give a damn.

Are you and wise a double act now then?  Just asking for a friend.

Beware, the issue is bush fires and there isn't any relevant his sentence with issue. But he does. And nothing happens. They will warn him and he'll do same thing tomorrow. you cannot see that we act this way. But you always can see a globalist behave disgusting like this. Because they are in anger. And they are hardly supported by our so called management team.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2019, 12:51:25 PM »
This explains why so torture to FE believers in The FE society.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Good try, but unsuccess. how long can you sustain a lie where there are so many intelligent people?

John Davis was still free when you said that John Davis and Jroa were the same person. You sent that message by using the wrong account. Do you want me to remind you what message it is? When you've got John's computer, you've said him being jroa because you saw it in computer. But you have hurried to announce it and did it with John's account. So when you got John Davis, you also got the jroa. When you replaced him, you had the computer, but you couldn't find the password. You have authorized scg with the login account. and he authorized the other members of your gang, crouton and boydster, with all speed. So you have completed the invasion. But I'm not sure which of you sent the encrypted message in April 2018. You or him. And more importantly, where do you keep it?

The agent who took Jroa's account suggested Hillary to eliminate me, but the president refused. Hillary commissioned you. She is not on duty at the moment. It is the matter of time all you have got caught.

you can't keep continue this up for long time. I don't care who you are and what you intend to do. if would so, I would start to announce it on social media. I don't care your crimes. I care only John Davis. I am focused on the solution.  Be a part of solution. Release John Davis.

Do a good thing at this weekend and release John Davis.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2019, 08:21:07 AM »
Flat earthers respect each other's views. although they have different opinions on many issues, one does not try to silence the other, nor does he try to prove that he is smarter than the other. Expertise is respected.

For example, sandokhan know better about ether . If there is an argument, there is no need to intervene. will tell you what is right. even if we don't agree with him, we know he will defend it better than we do. If there is a religious subject and Tom Bishop is involved, then none of us need to write. even though we don't think like him, we know that he knows the subject better than we do.

"it is an important knowledge to know that you do not know anything". rabinoz does not aware on any issue he does not know anything.

Here almost every believer has his own opinion about the map. however, if the subject of the map is being discussed and I am involved, others prefer to wait. I'm close to the opinion of the sceptimatic about weight but a little different. if he is in the discussion, I let him continue. Over the years, this has always been similar to others. he has never spoken to anyone more than someone else's field of expertise. because each individual is a researcher and everyone respects the other.

But, when issue comes to globalists, then environment changes instantly. rabinoz intervenes in every subject and has more to say than anyone. from geography to history, from chemistry to alchemy, from astrophysics to advanced mathematics, from bioenergy to genetics he evertime has enough knowledge more than everybody. and all other globalists are retarded. he does not tell them directly, because he knows they will support him. he never walks behind anyone but always expects others to follow him. it was created as leader and gifted, and all other globalists were created as idiots. and their sole purpose of creation was to support rabinoz. this is his view of life. at least he did not act otherwise during the time passed.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2020, 10:38:26 PM »
You see another angry globalist so called John Davis supported troll is insulting the believers:

It’s matters to some. To stupid people like shifter and wise it may not matter.

I have reported it yesterday, but no result. Because our management allows angry globalists to insult us. But whenever we do a bit disrepecting any of unbelievers then they have take action instantly. This is why they are controlled opposition cointelpro management team.

We are blaming each other to be controlled opposition. Pay attention what causes it.

Was it really hard to be fair mods to prevent direct insults are already legally crime?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
This is a globalist: rvlvr
And this is one of believers: hoppy

Look at their language:

Is not 15b to billionaires nefarious?

And reply:

Is not 15b to billionaires nefarious?
How fucking dumb can you be?

you may not agree with an argument. but why is it insulting? How can to tell anybody "f*cking", or "dumb", or together make your argument stronger?

revolver was a cautious person in such matters, but we also saw that he could act like that. That means the globalist is a globalist no matter how gentle and can terrorize a dialogue at any time.

Oh, it has been reported and probably moderation could not see it. Yeah! Our globalist flat earther moderation team!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Fact remains you're still gonna kiss my balls whilst you're spouting such tedious, nonsensical, shit on these forums.

Why so swearing? Not explained. This post is in upper forums till today, from 2017, till now that I have mention.

Just we know he is under protection of the flat earth society and is a "official member". Is he a flat earther? No. So, why is he the official member of the flat earth society, for swearing the flat earthers?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I have asked a simple question to one of NASA animators in this forum. And, the question was simple but deadly question. I have downed all the masks of fake space workers. Hence, he has get it and avoid the answer. Look how he does it and his shareholders supporting his decision that not reply with insult.

Why are they insulting? Because they want to misslead the main subject.

This shit is why people get emotional over a remote controlled buggy driving on an other planet.

A video include more than half of animation and just a few real, there is a deception and fraud there, clear. I have ask a simple question to sharer the video; really simple:

I have one question to dens about this part of video:

Is this part of video real time or an animation? Very simple question, right? You don't need to think about it. Just reply. either real time or an animation. which one?

The person who shares the video above by "starting a new topic" should know the answer to this question. he should have an idea if he doesn't know. but no, since he is part of the deception, he does not respond so that his mask does not down.

He has replied somebody else, then I have remind the question;

...<Denspressure flees>...
As everybody see that, he could not reply the simple question. He know why, and I know why. If it would easy to reply, so what does prevent him to reply? What are your opinions.

Look what he tells:

Because your opinion matters not in the shining beacon of engineering prowess that is this crowning achievement.

As you can see, he is doing word salat to avoid to answer the question.

I hope everybody saw now, why globalists are liars. And his supporter comes to insulting:

Maybe he doesn't give a fuck about your dumbass questions?

I'm not saying that's the case, but it's a definite possibility.  ::)
If we are going to start treating each other like this, we can then answer the question "I don't give a fuck about your dumbass questions" that any ball lover will ask.

As we have seen, he is a globalist and has the right to speak. but with this message he made the way to be talked like this from now on.

And unfortunately our so-called flat earth managment team is busy watching the stars through a telescope.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Three years ago, there was a thread kidding the FE reality; here: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71184.0

this thread should actually be in A&R or C&N. We reported this in 2017, when the thread open. However, the moderators, who themselves are no different other than angry globalists, have ignored our warnings and reports. No, it was a free forum, and the authors' views were their own. Therefore, my complaints were considered "my views" and were not processed. and these pathetic globalists have continued their black propaganda in this way for years. And now they admit.

I've translated that parody of conspiracy theorists to Croatian.

How much longer will you allow the flat earth to be ridiculed by angry ball lovers after this confession post?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Jackinoz admits his crime, why he does splits our post; here, in a sentence!

Quoting a small section and then responding to it is quite different to taking away the context so you can pretend to not know what was meant.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wellcome back, cikljamas.

Nice working even the most retards need to agree.
Yes most retards, like YOU, seem to agree with the globularist, cikljamas.

we see an angry globalist who responds to a general statement with a direct swearing. and can our managers, who are drown in his money , dare to do something about it?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
BILL GATES!!
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2020, 04:23:37 AM »
Due to the issues I opened about the gates foundation, there were problems emerged with the forum management. I want to give some more details on this subject.

We use micropsoft products everywhere. In this context, considering the prevalence of micropsoft products and the needs of each individual, it is highly likely that Bill Gates, the owner of this company, believes that everyone in the world needs him, and therefore he is the strongest person in the world.

With these thoughts, we can assume that Bill Gates is one of the principal responsible for the existing political, economic, social and health problems. This is because it is the strongest and most influential person in the world. So we can look for his responsibility in these negativities as well, this is a completely natural way of thinking.

It is an issue that we should focus on, in some of his speeches, that Bill Gates said that the population is growing uncontrollably, that this should be brought under control, and that he has been involved in global population planning in cooperation with WHO by using the Gates foundation which he owns.

The Gates foundation finances WHO more than any country. WHO has very good bilateral relations with both the Gates foundation and Bill Gates. So much so, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was elected as the chairman of the WHO with the support of Bill Gates, which has been published as news in many media outlets.

It is clear from the beginning of the pandemic that both Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and WHO have taken steps to spread the pandemic. we have examined this issue in different places and put it forward with evidence. WHO's wrong attitude from the beginning of the epidemic has been identified by both US President Donald Trump and all leaders who want to protect their people.

In this context, I believe that WHO's wrong attitude is not coincidental, but caused by its main financiers, Bill Gates. In this context, I believe that both Bill Gates and the Gates foundation should be questioned.

We all have micropsoft products at home. So who can think that these products that make our life easier will try to kill us? Not me. In this context, I believe that open source operating systems such as linux should come to the fore seriously in the next period.

In this respect, I call on software engineers on earth. please make linux available to all and spread. so that we won't finance anyone trying to kill us any more.

In this context, I want to criticize Trump and other leaders. All the evidence revealed reveals that Bill Gates is behind this work and that he is trying to realize his plan by using organizations such as China, WHO and Glaxo. In this context, vaccination studies and 5G technology involve the survival of the people that Bill Gates wants, and the killing of others. In this case, while Trump and other leaders have to question Bill Gates, but it is incomplete to settle with China and WHO. In a sense this means questioning the puppets, not the puppeteer.

Even it will be coped with WHO and China, it is obvious that the richest and strongest person in the world will find other puppets. I think that the leaders are avoiding confrontation with Bill Gates, that they are afraid of him, and that is why they roam around their main enemies. Yes, they are also their enemies, because in an ideal system, older people are the first group to be sacrificed, and leaders are usually older people. The first epidemic was a trial, a big threat only for older people. They can get what they want with a similar one. They can also get what they want by vaccinating and attaching chemical ID to people.

Bill Gates may be very strong, he may have financed many leaders. However, human life has no material counterpart. If I gave you $ 10 million, would you choose to die? What are you going to do with the money you can't use?

I can't alone fight neither Gates Foundation nor Bill Gates by myself. To do this, people need to act together and do more than things like protest 5G base stations and increased nationalism, do more than talk about China and WHO, but face the real enemy.

Our management should take a protective stance on this vital issue and support my initiatives in this regard. Is it all about money in your life?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
ANTI ISLAMIC SPEECH BY JACKBLACK
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2020, 01:37:32 AM »
I believe we will be successful if we act together against hate crimes.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 08:31:47 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Wise both of these last two posts are elegant and we'll thought out. I think management can't see beyond the headlines of the news and support global efforts of Gates, and for some other reason blackinoz.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Shifter was removed from the list of believers without any valid justification. This happened only because we believers had problems with SCG the admin nowadays.

On the contrary, this supposedly believer is insulting me nowadays whenever he finds an opportunity; one of them is here:

Never was a believer (in anything) to begin with.
Believers should not talk about each other like this. I bet he is more believer than you.
You, too, are an enormous fucking idiot.
Those who talk to me in this way are unbelievers. Then you admitted that you are not a believer actually, right?

So actually, totallackey isn't a believer with any part of him.

So, with which mentality lets him being a believer, but Shifter isn't a believer, other than your personnel egos?

This man, has nothing with belief but supposedly a believer: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1460179

This man, has full of belief but lost his believer rank, because admin wanted it so: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1462457

When will you stop acting like a group of fascist kids remained from 1940's Germany and start acting according to the rules those your own created?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 06:48:37 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Hardly a day passes without an angry globularist insult a member.

Is MAGA-Man someone’s alt or a Russian bot that has collated the sayings of the orange amphibian and his followers from Dumbfuckistan to wind up the Librals?

It is a disrespect to say that another member is a bot on upper forums.

It is mild disrespect for someone to have a sub account. We say this to him in the A&R forum. However, when you look at the general expression, it is an expression that increases disrespect.

Dumbfuckistan is a racist hate speech both because of the swearing it contains and the humiliation of the people of a country.

Here, if the rules allegedly applied to all were applied to this low character racist angry globularist, he would have to be punished. However, The Flat Earth Society Supposedly Management Squad, either supported or financed by the Gates foundation, NASA and other evil, cannot see,  these insults, and discriminate.

However, they are constantly and unfairly punishing other members for their imaginary posts that none of us can see.

When will you so-called forum administration begin to prevent these injustices and behave like a Real Flat Earth Society Forum Administration?

Are you the administration of "The Flat Earth Society", or "The Angry Globularist Earth Society"?

Behave yourselves!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:24:40 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
A well-known Gates funded troll can easily write the following shit in the upper fora.

Russian troll farm propaganda.
The argument on the post: none. Respect on post: no. Insult and slander: there is. -Low content Reported-. And the result is no problem. That post is still there. It is proven once again that the so-called moderators in the management team support low content. Though, if it is compared with their intelligence level, perhaps they think of this content as high content. Supporting this kind of ugly behavior in the upper forums, the management approach proves that they have a problem of intelligence. No, their attitudes don't bother me. They prove how right I am, thank them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Moderation terror!
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2020, 01:16:21 AM »
d1 is banned for 30 days for inciting a genocidal campaign towards the Jews.  Again.

We see that a user has been punished for a post that no one else can see other than moderation squad. There is a mistake here. We see the mistake from the ban reason: -again-

If this user is constantly launching a genocide campaign against the Jews, it is imperative that the moderators notify him to the judicial authorities instead of banning him. Starting a genocide campaign is a federal crime in all countries and cannot be fined with virtual punishments. I don't believe this is so. Our moderators are not people to protect a criminal. Otherwise, they should have been able to prove to us the posts that contain it - at least by the PM method. There is no such situation. This user has not committed such a crime. Because otherwise, all the moderation team who protected the crime and the criminal are also guilty all together.

We know that this forum is strictly followed by federal officers. If this is the case, if this person is launching a genocide campaign against the Jews, he is constantly doing this, and the moderation only banes him and does not report this crime to the competent authorities; so federal officials whose following here should then take action on the moderation squad here due to crime of hiding the crime and protecting the criminal.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 01:28:09 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
"Mister" cheerleader of the enemy forum, an angry globularist, continues to insult:

You are a man of no honour wise.

This is an upper forum, not angry ranting or Completely Nonsence. The place he writes is the debate forum that everybody in the earth can see. He is an angry globularist and clearly insulting. I have reported it. Result: No result, it is still there, user has not been punished. perhaps, the administration is trying to prove how globalists have been in anger, bad people insulting , by acting like that, keeping these messages there.

How I have good intend, right?

"Definitely Not Swedish", wrote in a similar place, was immediately banned. But here is the punishment; not exist. Because he is the boy'friend of the moderator boy'dster! That's how things work here!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 01:28:29 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I guess this is not an argument:

No, I fully expected your paranoid delusional fantasies to make you rant like a crazy person ...

According to our moderation team funded by globularists, there was no insult here.

On the other hand;

The believer who addresses a globularist/evolutionalist in this way by implying that he came from the common ancestor with the monkey considering the evolution theory;

Currently, we have a number of solar observatories orbiting the sun.

Listen, you ape cumshot, you must explain why those observatories do not register the orbital Sagnac effect which amounts to 333ns (an effect much larger than the rotational Sagnac effect).
Received a 3-day holiday fine, after four days it has been posted. Somebody has warn them, right?

Sandokhan - 3 days. You can't just call people "ape cumshots" when the topic at hand is about atmospheric motion. Or anywhere, really, unless that place is in the lower boards.

I think everybody sees how the double standard is applied. No punishment for attacks on the personality of the other person directly; There is an immediate penalty when you make an ironic reference to the scientific view of the other. Because one of them is an interlocutor / evolutionist, and the other is a believer. This is how an unbeliever management team behaves.

Because they hate believers, they are so brutal towards believers and so tolerant of crimes against believers. Because the aggressive unbelievers actually say what the management squad want to say but they cannot.

In other say; the angry globularists here constantly insulting/swearing us that many time mentioned above, did not get punished, actually articulating the feelings of management squad when they swear on believers.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 07:21:51 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
It is a true shame the mods give more protection to people against our cause.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2020, 11:25:53 PM »
And once again, we see ignorant and angry globalists doing terrorist acts:

You are using an extremely stupid standard of evidence and an extremely dishonest double standard.

Can you think this sentence is a reference to the any serious subject? Direct insult and exaggerated insult by using word games. So he is insulting and reinforcing his insult with the word extremely.

And then, he claims somebody out there insult him:

But you outright rejecting reality and insulting anyone who doesn't agree with you is your problem.

Anyone reading this forum now clearly sees that this angry globalist is insulting people who disagree with him. and attributes his own behavior to his adress.

I reported this behavior. Result? There are no results. He is still around and spreading his shit everywhere:

Otherwise you are applying an extremely dishonest double standard to dismiss the flights which show you to be wrong.
It is extremely dishonest to apply one standard of evidence to everything which agrees with you, but then apply a different standard to something that proves you wrong.
But you lie and claim there is none, all because this flight disproves your map, so you use whatever dishonest tactics you can to dismiss this flight to pretend your map is true.

To do such a thing, that is, it takes a long time to think and study this insult to make such a pun by using offensive sentences and targeting not the other person, but her argument. It is clear that a mind healthy person cannot take such an attitude.

If he had been penalized when I first reported this, he wouldn't be able to say that now. However, the management team, a toy in the fingers of the RE'rs, ignored the report, showing their dirty faces once again. And then they say that they actually think the earth is flat and they are with us. What a hypocrisy.

Literally as long as there are two moderators who are puppets of globalists, forum management will never be considered sincere enough.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
STRIKE ! (Old Wailing wall of believers Thread)
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2020, 07:34:51 AM »
...I hate modify appearing---
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 07:37:39 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
STRIKE ! (Old Wailing wall of believers Thread)
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2020, 07:37:48 AM »
[wise - 1 day - troublemaking]

Here I am recognized as the best known and foremost believer.

In summary, my work can be summarized as working in different disciplines, conducting research and development in all areas of flat earth theory, investigating the accuracy of conspiracy theories, and neutralizing counter arguments by participating in discussions about flat earth theory. During these studies, the person who was most harassed, attacked and insulted by globalists is probably me.

In this process, the physical and moral support of believers, just globalists and those who support the conspiracy theories I researched for the common interest of humanity have always been by my side and gave me strength.

This strength and support has always stood by me in overcoming the attacks of the globalists both in the forum and outside.

Throughout this process, the management team consisting of globalists has always used their initiatives in favor of globalists, but has always paid attention to adapting the penalty-reward system to the forum rules, even they have force it benefit of globalizm. Throughout my studies, I have been careful to consider the balance that occurs here.

However, recently the balance has been lost and the management team has begun to act like a group of angry globalist trolls.

It is just an example that I quoted above, and it is the last straw that breaks the glass.

The administration was still unfair until now, again with an angry globalist attitude as the majority. However, the punishments were based on concrete, objective reasons. There was partly a rational basis for their actions, -albeit we against them-.

Recently, however, they have taken the initiative, commenting, interpreting the rules as they push, punish a person whether they are guilty or not - by producing or imagining crime - and on the other hand, they ignore the obvious crimes of those they do not want to punish. This is clearly unacceptable behave.

If the management team were a believing team, the reward-punishment system they realized by taking the initiative would be acceptable. However, these initiatives are against the believers, as the management team consists of angry globalists. This situation contradicts the universal principle of self-determination.

Obviously, we cannot abandon our fate to any action that this management team of angry globalists will take. We cannot index our own future to the subjective decisions of angry globalist management squad. As I've said many times before, I never wanted and still don't want to be on the moderation team. This is because the globalists, which I beat in every argument, cannot use my powers as an excuse. Obviously I wanted to beat them in an equal, fair environment. Until now this was partly here, but now it is not exist even partly.

In the light of these thoughts, I believe that he will fulfill his duties as a moderator; Sandokhan, which I believe will be fair even if I am against a scientist being a manager; and / or while opposing some of my conspiracy theories, one of the whose activity, goodwill, and honesty I trust is a moderator Shifter, I will not write on this forum until both of these two conditions are met, as far as boydster continues as a moderator.

I may come here sometimes to see if conditions have changed. However, these arrivals and departures will decrease over time. And then both you and you will start to forget me.

Obviously, we deserve better than this. I care you as much as you care me.

If boydster bought the forum, I wish him good luck. I am out of that!

PS: In a way half of the post has not been sent due to technical problems.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 03:28:21 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1