Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I can personally confirm that I'm still alive. I am ever vigilant for the assassins and while some of my loved ones urgently believe I should seek help I have no doubt it's what's kept me alive all these years.

Rooster should be on the list, just kidding she was the worst.

I have already marked you as alive.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Dead Kangaroo is alive and has a baby, I saw it on facebook. At least I think it was Dead Kangaroo, pretty sure it was.

It's status has changed to alive. Thanks for sharing the information.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I can personally confirm that I'm still alive. I am ever vigilant for the assassins and while some of my loved ones urgently believe I should seek help I have no doubt it's what's kept me alive all these years.

I have already marked you as alive.

Am I alive?
"And fyi, exploding air in the blood is an effect obsevred when deep sea divers rise too fast."

Themightykabool

Junker

roosroos is fine and she pops into irc usually once a week or so

We need to add BlackHolesMatter and Whiteholesmatter to the list, they are confirmed MIA

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Oh, one of the people on your list is lurking, but he's hidden so I shouldn't say which one he is.

HELLO IF YOU READ THIS.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Oh, one of the people on your list is lurking, but he's hidden so I shouldn't say which one he is.

HELLO IF YOU READ THIS.

He's been gone for hours now. IT WAS RAIST.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
He probably will just lurk and not post.  He still has a chip on his shoulder about me giving him a 3 day vacation.  He has not posted since then. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
That is a long time to be upset about a 3 day ban!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
My bad.  He came back for 1 day to make a drunk thread in 2014. 

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
He probably will just lurk and not post.  He still has a chip on his shoulder about me giving him a 3 day vacation.  He has not posted since then.

It clearly says I was killed. It's kind of disrespectful to talk about the dead like that.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

It clearly says I was killed. It's kind of disrespectful to talk about the dead like that.

Can scg verify that, is this real Raist or not?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I do not have those kinds of magic powers, but I think it really is him.

HI RAIST!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
If he is raist, so she has been killed, true? her profile says she is female, her avatar seems a woman, but you say "he is raist". Perhaps this is her killer, a man, true? Can I take this as a confession?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Missing reason of raist has been changed as: "killed by a -man- placed her". This is more meaningfull than her turning a man. There was nothing about dead but placing someone makes stronger suspects about a murdering.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Missing reason of raist has been changed as: "killed by a -man- placed her". This is more meaningfull than her turning a man. There was nothing about dead but placing someone makes stronger suspects about a murdering.

So Raist can't be transgender? Bigot.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Transgender is not a thing. It is a mental illness that is trying to be normalised by the PC SJW crowd.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.

Transgender is not a thing. It is a mental illness that is trying to be normalised by the PC SJW crowd.

Bigot.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
So Trump is a corrupt con-man who is in Putin's pocket

Have to take the good with the bad. It sure beats all out war with Putin dropping atomic bombs on each other. At this stage, that is probably the best. We have to wait until nature assassinates Putin and a new, more progressive style leader takes over Russia. Putin is of the old KGB and USSR mentality. Whoever replaces him will most likely be younger and may never have ever lived during the KGB or USSR days.

Just ride it out. An embarrassing, bafooning oaf masquerading as a President may be a bitter pill, but not as bitter as all out war. I know you LOVE my 'BUT HIILLAAARRREEEEE and 'what aboutisms' but lets face it. Hillary would have given you guys a war with Russia

Tell me, would you rather Trump conning as President? Or WW3 with Pantsuit Hillary?

Lol. I like how the only way to justify Trump nowadays is to imagine that nuclear war is the only alternative. I appreciate you Shifter, never forget that.

We should add TotesReptilian to the list

Upon reading his last post, it could be taken as a final. As in a suicide. But the question is whether this post was made under duress.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
HI RAIST
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Being woman from man is possible, it is suitable for you do. but being a man from a woman? I don't think it as possible you idiot. Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
HI RAIST

He is not she. He is the killer of her, placed her after murdering.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I feel honoured to be mentioned in this list.  But I can assure you, the members of the conspiracy haven't gotten to me.  I'm still alive and well.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I feel honoured to be mentioned in this list.  But I can assure you, the members of the conspiracy haven't gotten to me.  I'm still alive and well.

Updated. Thank you for information.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I'm still alive and well.
You don't look it in your avatar.

@wise  - stick him down as dead, or at least as "living impaired" .

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

I find it a little suspicious that a lot of presumed dead members are turning up around the same time reporting on their 'alive' status. The suspicious part of me thinks they are actually dead and their accounts hacked by NASA or FETÖ so that they can infiltrate this society using people this place trusts

I remember when they tried to get in using that Cahaya shill. It utterly failed so now they are using our own against us.

The site only needs a password to gain access. It is reasonable to assume it would be given up under torture. Also, it is reasonable to not trust anyone with the name 'Ireland'

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I find it a little suspicious that a lot of presumed dead members are turning up around the same time reporting on their 'alive' status. The suspicious part of me thinks they are actually dead and their accounts hacked by NASA or FETÖ so that they can infiltrate this society using people this place trusts

I remember when they tried to get in using that Cahaya shill. It utterly failed so now they are using our own against us.

The site only needs a password to gain access. It is reasonable to assume it would be given up under torture. Also, it is reasonable to not trust anyone with the name 'Ireland'

As a result, do you think Mr. Ireland's returning is suspicious and Have I to hold him missing list, like JTC think? I had readed Mr. Ireland's recent posts
 He has talken with different members and I have convinced. But you have better English so can make a better estimation than me. Can you examine some of his recent and old posts and give me a more surely information? Because I am confused about him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

As a result, do you think Mr. Ireland's returning is suspicious and Have I to hold him missing list, like JTC think? I had readed Mr. Ireland's recent posts
 He has talken with different members and I have convinced. But you have better English so can make a better estimation than me. Can you examine some of his recent and old posts and give me a more surely information? Because I am confused about him.
Excellent work guys.

It feels good that we are coming together as a team.

I think definitely put him down as maybe.  This has FETAs paw prints all over it.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Excellent work guys.

It feels good that we are coming together as a team.

I think definitely put him down as maybe.  This has FETAs paw prints all over it.

Thanks for your commend. I want to see shifter's mind to verify your thinking.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
I have looked at his previous postings and can not find a lot of discrepancy. It could be the same person, or it could be that whoever took control did their homework.

I am suspecious because in a short time we have had multiple members who have not logged on for years come up as 'alive' with only their posts of saying they are alive as proof

It was not that long ago in the numbers thread I inquired about what happened to Mr Ireland and now here he is a few weeks later. Imagine the coincidence. We are being watched

WardoggKC130FE came not long ago and has subsequently gone dark again. It seems like a 'fishing for information' tactic. Perhaps they got what they wanted or perhaps his account was not useful for gathering the intel they wanted

I'm afraid I cant give any confirmation but I can only say to be cautious about members who have gone dark for so long. Immediately after Mr Ireland came back his first interest was about other members here and SCG happily obliged intel about members of this forum. She may be a collaborator

Know your place