Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
I destroyed theengineer so he ran away crying.

Why isn’t Evil Toothpaste on the list?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe

Why isn’t Evil Toothpaste on the list?

I have quote this as a confess. Added the knowledge given by you. Thanks for information.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
I haven't heard from crustinator since 2 1/2 years on short wave radio. He said he was being tracked by Air Force, I assume the worst or he would have contacted me.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I haven't heard from crustinator since 2 1/2 years on short wave radio. He said he was being tracked by Air Force, I assume the worst or he would have contacted me.

Do you let me add the list anything about him, with the words as you want?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
And I thought that Anders was the delusional one. ::)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
And I thought that Anders was the delusional one. ::)

Are you two kidding about missings of others? Please be more seriously.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Raist rage quit several years ago because I gave him a short ban. 

Mugthulhu is Beardo on the other site. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Raist rage quit several years ago because I gave him a short ban. 

Mugthulhu is Beardo on the other site.

Second one, ok.

First one, is not ok. It is not convincing. Both your being him ban, and his resing. I pre agree you can ban him. Both are not convincing. It just shows us "when did he go". For example, another man can say "I insulted him, so that he has gone". Both only shows when did he gone. Your short ban can't be a reason of left. So that, I did not considered it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
Raist was banned because someone thought he/she was harrassing him/her.  I tried to talk to him/her, but the response was, "I am Raist and this is what I do," followed by more harassment to the same person. He probably got a week ban and did not post again.  He/she was a rounder anyway.

nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true
Isn't it more realistic that they just decided to stop posting? Why does there always have to be some big conspiracy when certain people just don't feel like posting online anymore? Can people not choose to do things for themselves?
he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Isn't it more realistic that they just decided to stop posting? Why does there always have to be some big conspiracy when certain people just don't feel like posting online anymore? Can people not choose to do things for themselves?

Yes, exactly. But when people decide to leave a place, generally warns the others.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Yes, exactly. But when people decide to leave a place, generally warns the others.

Speaking of people missing, I wonder what happened to disputeone? I know its only been 3 weeks but he averaged 20 posts a day. On his last day (April 14) he made 10 posts with no warning he will leave. We know he was despised by all manner of alphabet agencies and his last post was asking 'why not bomb Israel for using white phosphorus?'

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=75155.msg2047997#msg2047997

There should be an average of over 400 posts he would have otherwise made since then but there is nothing.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
There should be an average of over 400 posts he would have otherwise made since then but there is nothing.
;) ;) D1 probably left in a huff because he couldn't convince everyone of all his conspiracy theories. ;) ;)
Maybe he hasn't that tenacity of Heiwa and doesn't have a ;) scam site ;) to attract gullible people to.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
;) ;) D1 probably left in a huff because he couldn't convince everyone of all his conspiracy theories. ;) ;)
Maybe he hasn't that tenacity of Heiwa and doesn't have a ;) scam site ;) to attract gullible people to.

Ugh. Why cant you go missing?  >:(

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Why are you kiding others' missing dying? What kind of humor you have? If you are going to missing, I'll not examine your missing, be sure of this. You are really not deserve this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true

Why? I know plenty of people who left forums and didn't warn anyone.
he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED

Speaking of people missing, I wonder what happened to disputeone?
Expect him.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Why? I know plenty of people who left forums and didn't warn anyone.

And you know another plenty people who left forums and warn others, true?

We already consider some of them are safe. We have turned some of them as green. But some of them turned to red, because of they were already in dangereus or getting threatening.

For example, Blanko, Lord Willmore and Daniel are admins in both forums. They were threatened by Obama. Since they have disappeares without any warn people; the primer possiblity is Obama.  Crustinator were reported his tracing by airforce and missing without any information. We must dwell on these.

We are not court. Our decisions may be true, or may be wrong. But these are our friends, and we must reveal their aftermath.

You and some with same mind with you, have not to contribute this working. We are not expect everyone's contribute.

But we sensitive person's have to do this.

Our respect to others is caused by our respect to ourselves.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I've changed the list and added myself.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Junker

If Junker stops by he could tell us who is still alive and posting on the other FES.

Sean posts at the other FES but I don't know what his name is over there. He is still Sean over there.

Benjamin Franklin posts now and then. B Franks is active over there.

Chris Spaghetti still posts on the other FES. Stops by occasionally.

Lorddave posts on the other FES. Yes, very active.

Mugthulhu posts on the other FES, but I don't know what name he uses. I think he mostly hangs out in their IRC. He is beardo, actively shitposting.

Blanko is on the other FES, but goes by a different name (I think). Still Blanko, is on an extended break. Stopped by IRC not that long ago.

I don't know about the rest of them. If they changed their names when they went to the other forum, or if they quit, or if they were captured by NASA penguins.

Also:

7- singularity (moderator, member since 2007, has 9000 posts, active)

He stops by over there occasionally. Has posted within the last couple weeks.

Also also:
22- Andrew / Official member / 19.01.2018 / ??  / ??  / ??
He has been recently active over there. Goes by the name Hollocron now.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:15:18 AM by Junker »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
9- WardoggKC130FE /  forum member  / 02.09.2016  /

HE'S ALIVE!!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.

It is true.  There has been a Wardogg sighting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Technically it could still be true. We really don't know if wardog was dead and then resurrected at a later date.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Technically it could still be true. We really don't know if wardog was dead and then resurrected at a later date.

Or if he was interrogated to death by NASA or FETÖ and his account taken over as part of their controlled opposition agenda.

Know your place

WardoggKC130FE

This is the abduction game all over again.

Im still not the alien.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
I've had coffee with Eddy Baby not long ago, maybe a few months? He is alive and well and NOT DEAD AND NOT KIDNAPPED. He also sometimes sends me funny jokes over the Internet wires.

Franklin is on IRC semi-frequently. He is also NOT DEAD AND NOT KIDNAPPED, but he might be a bit SAD AND DEPRESSED.

Trekky0623 is active on the broader Internets, but not on FES. Presumably also NOT DEAD AND NOT KIDNAPPED. Sent me a funny not long ago on the World Wide Web.

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:51:35 AM by PizzaPlanet »
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
I miss you, beardo. 

WardoggKC130FE

Wait, how is Tom Bishop not on this list?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
He popped in briefly right before this list was created, if I'm not mistaken