Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

So, I upset Tusk, I didn’t mean to upset Tusk, it was meant to be light-hearted, but I used stereotypes (I blame Rab C Nesbitt) on the internet, and for some, well, just no.

Apart from Tony Blair I would like to state, I have no animosity whatsoever towards my rain drenched cousins to the north (fact not stereotype), as my wife is a Burns on her mothers side  that would not only be self-defeating but downright dangerous.
As such I unreservedly apologise and hope in doing so, I can encourage others in our community to heal their rifts, I enjoyed the safari joke but the Thork reference stung, peace.   
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I will examine whether they are clearly owned by the other party or if they are fair. Some of them literally do not deserve to be remembered. But maybe...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
we can never know but it has been rumored as such.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
cinnamen buns is literally a part of other party. If we really would add him so we need to add ourselves a suspect too. He may be the marthyr of NASA but guess he simply left the forum. Because he told he does not need to talk a flat earther because no chance to change them. This is his one earlier of last post:

I don't see a point to debunk flat earth. It won't reward anything and they won't stop in believing what they believe. They will always be flat earthers and there's no stopping that.  It's their life and we don't want to mess with it. I left this forum for a long time because of how boring and repetitive it got. Ask flat earthers a question, lots of fighting goes on, and the topic gets forgotten. This goes over and over again and I don't see a point at which flat earthers will change their belief. Their answers will never be what you favor so don't ask them questions. The solution is to leave them alone.
cinnamen buns has literally left the forum because of his misunderstanding of flat earthers and misconception of the shape of the earth.

SparkleBoob is missing. I have add her to the list. I'll examine who may be the suspect later.

TotesReptilian and False Prophet. These were behaving shits just like many shits around. I have never considered their attitude towards believers as fair or reasonable. That's why I really do not care what happened them. Therefore, I think that in return for their unfair attitude so far, we should not be fair against them and not add to the list. Yet your thoughts are important, too. You can criticize these ideas, produce counter arguments and change my thoughts on this subject.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
We can not be too diligent in our appraisal of goings on.
None of us should be cornered into thoughts we do not support.

Lucky #'s   16  27  1  82  17   88

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
They literally are people to be not considered. How can I do something for people I ignore and don't care about? It's not a bad thing that they left , it's a good thing. It would be better if other angry globalists were gone and only gentlemen globularists like pzvnk, faded mike and heiwa were left.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tusk

• Official Member
  • Guidance is internal

So, I upset Tusk, I didn’t mean to upset Tusk, it was meant to be light-hearted, but I used stereotypes (I blame Rab C Nesbitt) on the internet, and for some, well, just no.

Apart from Tony Blair I would like to state, I have no animosity whatsoever towards my rain drenched cousins to the north (fact not stereotype), as my wife is a Burns on her mothers side  that would not only be self-defeating but downright dangerous.
As such I unreservedly apologise and hope in doing so, I can encourage others in our community to heal their rifts, I enjoyed the safari joke but the Thork reference stung, peace.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise for being a butthurt, oversensitive. old git.
Hang on, I'll just check my personal care factor for this week : nope still don't give a fuck

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
I think we need to report Wise as missing.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
I think we need to report Wise as missing.

How insanely ironic. The Qantas Illuminati NASA agents he so much tried to expose and protect everyone else from finally caught up with him. :'(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
A third of our active members disappeared in the process after vaccination. myocardium or something similar is suspect. Allegedly, those who are vaccinated will die within 5 years. This makes it meaningful that one-third of vaccinated members have been eliminated within 2 years. Usual suspects: Pharmaceutical companies. It will take time to transfer the names of the members here as I have removed them from my list simultaneously. I'm adding 3 people for now. This may be up to about 30.

ﮎingulaЯiτy is missing since November 13, 2020. Possible by Covid vaccine related ailments. Usual Suspect: Mdrn*.

Pongo is missing since May 25, 2021. Possible by Covid vaccine related ailments. Usual Suspect: Ast* Z*.

Benjamin Franklin is missing since May 25, 2021. Possible by Covid vaccine related ailments. Usual Suspect: Pf*

Since I know that pharmaceutical companies have strong lawyers, I do not write their names openly. Oh, they're a nuisance.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Vaccines weren’t available in 2020.

So everyone who hasn’t posted since early 2021 is dead? The only reason people don’t post on a tiny forum is because they are dead?

Yeah, that is some logic you got going on there.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Pongo goes on Tfes.org more often then here.
They've made more recent posts on https://tfes.org

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

So everyone who hasn’t posted since early 2021 is dead? The only reason people don’t post on a tiny forum is because they are dead?

8 december 2020 in UK, guess 2020, right? source

14 december 2020 in USA, it is still in 2020. Aha Source.

Singularity disappeared in 2020 November, a month before vaccination process start. Considering that he does not use the forum very often, a time difference of one or a few months is not a problem. Others already disappeared in 2021 when vaccines related problems were started to kill.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
I personally miss Definitey not Swedish.
He was a lot of fun. I hope he checks in one day.

It was such a pleasant surprise to run into Babyhighspeed.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I personally miss Definitey not Swedish.
He was a lot of fun. I hope he checks in one day.

It was such a pleasant surprise to run into Babyhighspeed.

We know he was caught in the covid because he was fully vaccinated, but it's too early to declare him a missing.

I caught the corone!  :'(

It's really sad that people here defend their mistakes to the death. On the other hand, they die and do not return from the error. Which is worse, dying or admitting you made a mistake?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
That was worth scrolling through.
I hope he is OK in any case.
Coronavirus is stored in the balls.
Welp, I thought I was the funniest poster now but Mom still has it.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I hope he is OK in any case.

Sure he is.

Well its more of a symbolic thing anyway
It's symbolic, you know, just like a joke. He always does that anyway. Then he'll come back and we'll all laugh about it.

Damn, he had never taken a break this long. I don't even remember him being away from the forum for a month or even a week. Ah, I guess that's enough to worry about and I'll add it to the missing list. I'm looking at what vaccine he had to find the potential suspect. Damnit, bloody hell, omg, omj, oma. Although he sabotaged the botd group, he is one of our members here and I fully respect his right to life. At least we were friends for a time.

This shouldn't have happened, no this is not good at all. Damn.

I am searching the word "vaccine".

I just changed my opinion.
Vaccines should be mandatory.
This is not.

He did not specify which vaccine was shot anywhere, or I could not find it.

The Pf* company appears to be the potential usual suspect as the Pf*/Bio* vaccine is used in his country.

Guys, we should start betting on how long until d1 gets banned!
Every now and then I see how much he loves you and my eyes are watering.

This is what we tried to persuade him and he refused. He was in the group that tried to make it compulsory for us to be vaccinated. And now it's gone, we're still here. Damn it. We failed to do so. Under normal circumstances, it is impossible for such an active member to stay away from the forum for such a long time. I'm adding him to the missing list now.

In fact, it's highly possible that he was X after February and that one of his relatives accidentally logged into the forum account on his phone in August.

I'm sorry to do that.

MISSING ADDED
Definitely Not Swedish
Last active date: August 01, 2022
Last Post date: February 27, 2022
Usual Suspect: Pfz*
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Singularity disappeared in 2020 November, a month before vaccination process start. Considering that he does not use the forum very often, a time difference of one or a few months is not a problem. Others already disappeared in 2021 when vaccines related problems were started to kill.

The only reason people don’t post on a tiny forum is because they are dead?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Yes Stash. You know it's true!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
There's a small chance that they're all in a persistent vegetative state but, yes, they're most likely dead.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
There's a small chance that they're all in a persistent vegetative state but, yes, they're most likely dead.

If I ever leave then there's a huge chance I'm dead and never coming back.
Obviously, you know the reason why.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Autoerotic asphyxiation?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

This is not just a small forum. This place is part of the life of the people here. If some of people you care about here, you don't suddenly leave without telling any of them. No, you don't. If you just want to prove that you don't care about anyone here and this forum, then you can disappear without telling anyone. However, this situation requires very strong nerves, a strong character and determination. Is DNS someone like that? I don't think so, even opposite. I think we all remember how easily he was triggered, and that he was one of the most easily triggered people here.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 12:16:21 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?

Fifth booster?
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Fifth booster is Euthanasia.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

This is not just a small forum.

Umm, yeah, it is. There's like a dozen or so people including the Mods who post here on the regular. I would say that makes for a tiny (though great) forum.

This place is part of the life of the people here. If some of people you care about here, you don't suddenly leave without telling any of them. No, you don't.

Sure you do. Who are you to determine what individuals do and don't do? If someone doesn't want to partake in a forum anymore that's their business as to why and how they choose to do so. You don't speak for other people. You're narcissism level 1000.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Umm, yeah, it is. There's like a dozen or so people including the Mods who post here on the regular. I would say that makes for a tiny (though great) forum.

This place is part of the life of the people here. If some of people you care about here, you don't suddenly leave without telling any of them. No, you don't.

Sure you do. Who are you to determine what individuals do and don't do? If someone doesn't want to partake in a forum anymore that's their business as to why and how they choose to do so. You don't speak for other people. You're narcissism level 1000.
Your attempt to define me in exaggerated terms clearly shows which of us has a higher dimension of narcissism.

Is this our topic? No. Our topic is a missing member. And your last sentences have nothing to do with that missing member. So your purpose of posting here is not about the situation of this missing member, you are only writing here because I wrote this. Am I not right?

Focus on the subject, not me. and contribute to the cause, or the door is over there, please come out.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

The only reason people don’t post on a tiny forum is because they are dead
Quoted for truth.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

I think it is highly likely that he has been abducted by an admirer and is now her/his sex-slave, if the 5-eyes members could ascertain his whereabouts, we can swoop in and swap him for Alexei, thus killing three birds with one stone (For Lexi, I’ll spell it out, we get him back, you disappear and probably learn a bit more about sex than you have done from your mother).
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Your attempt to define me in exaggerated terms clearly shows which of us has a higher dimension of narcissism.

Is this our topic? No. Our topic is a missing member. And your last sentences have nothing to do with that missing member. So your purpose of posting here is not about the situation of this missing member, you are only writing here because I wrote this. Am I not right?

Focus on the subject, not me. and contribute to the cause, or the door is over there, please come out.

Out of the 37,370 members of this forum, with all but a dozen or so that still post, the remaining non-posters, around 37,350, are all dead? Apparently, according to you, this site murders people.