Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Hold on!

Is this thread claiming that those who became inactive on the forums "disappeared" by the hands of NASA or another agency? I am not sure what the title "Members that cleared by NASA" means.

All the suspects here were determined by taking into consideration the data such as the persons he was interviewed, the projects he was working on, and the persons and institutions he was receiving threats during his disappearance. you can review all of them separately. Most of them has written here and some of datas came from other forum. this will be taken into account when you present any objection to any of them, together with your evidences. however, the objections that do not rely on the document in the style of "all ridiculous" will not be considered.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

All the suspects here were determined by taking into consideration the data such as the persons he was interviewed, the projects he was working on, and the persons and institutions he was receiving threats during his disappearance. you can review all of them separately. Most of them has written here and some of datas came from other forum. this will be taken into account when you present any objection to any of them, together with your evidences. however, the objections that do not rely on the document in the style of "all ridiculous" will not be considered.

Okay. Honestly, I'm still confused and this is even more confusing than the title and the first post. Are you saying these fifty-some odd forum-goers were "compromised" by NASA or some other agency in one way or another? I get that each case is different, but what is the one thing they all have in common?

I don't even see where this data comes from; there's nothing of substance linked to any of these "cases" and the first few people one the list have been active in 2019. Help me understand.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Sometimes it helps if you don't take things so seriously.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

You do realize that nobody except yourselves takes you seriously. The reason is because of answers like that and because of threads like this.

You guys are actually claiming that NASA and the FBI (which would actually give zero !@#$s about your forum) are compromising (erasing?) people so they don't talk about flat earth. I would think if it were even remotely possible, and if you guys even actually believed it, you wouldn't handle it in such a troll-like fashion. Why some people have thousands and tens of thousands of posts on this forum just to troll is beyond me, but to each their own I suppose.

So when I double-check by asking a couple questions, my suspicions are confirmed when you say "don't take it seriously." Don't worry, I won't - and no one else will either.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
your retarted
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Shoulda lurked moar.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wait...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
You do realize that nobody except yourselves takes you seriously. The reason is because of answers like that and because of threads like this.

You guys are actually claiming that NASA and the FBI (which would actually give zero !@#$s about your forum) are compromising (erasing?) people so they don't talk about flat earth. I would think if it were even remotely possible, and if you guys even actually believed it, you wouldn't handle it in such a troll-like fashion. Why some people have thousands and tens of thousands of posts on this forum just to troll is beyond me, but to each their own I suppose.

So when I double-check by asking a couple questions, my suspicions are confirmed when you say "don't take it seriously." Don't worry, I won't - and no one else will either.

Somebody hasn't met wise before

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Okay. Honestly, I'm still confused and this is even more confusing than the title and the first post. Are you saying these fifty-some odd forum-goers were "compromised" by NASA or some other agency in one way or another? I get that each case is different, but what is the one thing they all have in common?

I don't even see where this data comes from; there's nothing of substance linked to any of these "cases" and the first few people one the list have been active in 2019. Help me understand.

Sure I do.

Simply the suspect list has been created by considering "most suspected persons" about weird event. if there would a court here, the people who were called as suspect should have been investigated. however, the suspects are not questioned because the state is behind this tasks.

for example, if a member has disappeared after a conference NASA backed groups created, then first suspect is NASA and the creaters of conference.

Another example, if any member would has got a threatening by another member and disappears, then the member who has threatened him written as suspect.

If two members would insulted/sweared themselves and one of them disappears, the swearer has added as suspect.

These do not have to definitely guilty, but first suspect.

If there is several examples show government institutes like this, we can accept they have killed at least one or two and high possibly many of them; till courts have prove they are innocent.

In our country, if you are in the suspect list of any event, so you are guilty till you have proved you are innocent.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
NASA pays shills?  WTH?  They bill me every month.   >:(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
NASA pays shills?  WTH?  They bill me every month.   >:(

Did not you get money after you have cleared the dispute?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Although disputeone has banned, will be added to missing list. Because he even can login if he would banned.

Potential suspect: bullwinkle. Because dispute has threatened the bullwinkle to kill. We can not know which one killed the other. Maybe he has tried to kill but accidently killed himself. How can we know this without a court investigation has be done? But we know courts will not do anything about it. Because this is USA, nobody care others.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

::)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

::)

Now that's a guilty looking face if I've ever seen one!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

>:(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Jack the admin has been added to the missing list. He is missing since January 04, 2017; ie two and a half years. Actually he is coming here and being online; but not posting anything. It means he has been kidnapped or murdered. To prevent we understand him being missing, an agent is regularly entering the forum but not posting anything to prevent we get him not being Jack. Potential suspect, NASA backed fetö. This is their style.

Rest in peace, Jack.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Add katsung47, he seems to have disappeared from the internet!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
his going is his own mistake before sent 7000 posts.

This work contains all members have more than 7.000 posts; elders, moderators, official member, believers and editors have more than 3.000 posts, admins have more than 1.000 posts. These conditions mean an active membership.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist

They finally got him.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

They finally got him.

Who are "they?"
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
The Conspiracy. You should read katsung47's posts. SCG is right, he belongs on the list.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
newzealander has been added the list.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Nice. I'm the thumbnail of the stupid video.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
You're famous!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs)
« Reply #264 on: August 08, 2019, 12:12:17 AM »

13- bullwinkle (member)

(Curator)   ;)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
17 November has been seen around one month ago. It has been removed from missing list.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
katsung47 has been added to the list. All potential suspects are listed: FBI, CIA, NSA, illuminati, Pentagon, Trump, any secret service, Russian secret service.

And another possiblity his being murdered in Syria by Russian secret service:

1043. My wife's Middle East tour and Idlib war (10/13/2018)

In early September, the web site were full of news that there would be a last battle in Idlib to unify Syria.

Then came a news that Russia and Syria stop the assault in Idlib and create a demilitarized zone there. The Chinese sites all say that the assault will re-start on Oct 15.

That's the time when my wife told me she would go for a Mid-East tour on Oct.14. It seems the Feds delayed a battle for a murder case. My wife will go to an area with battle field. For decades, I don't believe coincidence anymore. Kat Sung and his family are the murder targets of the Feds. (see last message #1042) The major players of Syria war are Russia and Turkey. Behind them is US.

Reference:

941. Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20161217/p2g/00m/0bu/023000c#csidx7f0739f16cc5d7e8efc439f0b9b08b7
Copyright

Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks we’re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, that’s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

1044. Shut off power supply to "prevent" fire (10/20/2018)

In #1041, I wrote that the Feds have made a plot in October. They arranged tours for my sisters and my wife. My wife's Mid East tour is from 10/14 to 10/28.
As for me, I allege they would justify an arrest for "burning" yard trash. To make the arrest reasonable, they have created historical big wild fire in California. In Oct.15, I read a news:

PG&E keeps nearly 60,000 Northern California customers in the dark to reduce wildfire risk
Ashley May and Kristin Lam, USA TODAY    Oct.15, 2018

A utility company purposefully shut off electricity to nearly 60,000 Northern California customers Sunday night, aiming to reduce wildfire risks from power lines during extreme winds.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/10/15/pge-voluntarily-shut-off-power-north-california-wildfires/1646686002/

It means California is in so dangerous situation that even PG&E shut off the power supply to 60,000 customers in advance to prevent a fire risk. My view is it proves my predict that the Feds created a case to frame me and my family in. The "Sunday night" was  Oct.14 night. The time my wife left for her Mid-east tour.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:16:35 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

All potential suspects are listed: FBI, CIA, NSA, illuminati, Pentagon, Trump, any secret service.

What about Martha Stewart?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

All potential suspects are listed: FBI, CIA, NSA, illuminati, Pentagon, Trump, any secret service.

What about Martha Stewart?

I am pointing out his wife perhaps arrested in Syria and they have arrived him, he has came Syria and executed by either FSA or any NASA/FSA backed terrorist organization in Idlib. What a crazy fantasy traveling to the North Syria. North Syria like Vietnam or Cambotchia conditions since two years comparatively you get it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tusk

• Official Member
  • Guidance is internal

I'm confused. Am I missing? I only went out to wash the car.
Hang on, I'll just check my personal care factor for this week : nope still don't give a fuck