Qanon Conspiracy

• 683 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Qanon Conspiracy
« Reply #480 on: January 10, 2021, 06:02:41 PM »
This is great https://www.bellingcat.com/news/americas/2021/01/07/the-making-of-qanon-a-crowdsourced-conspiracy/

Bellingcat do some great work,  that's easily the best detailed history of Qanon that I've seen. 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #481 on: January 11, 2021, 05:41:36 AM »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #482 on: January 11, 2021, 11:10:20 AM »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #483 on: January 11, 2021, 12:38:08 PM »
Another good article https://arcdigital.media/qanon-woke-up-the-real-deep-state-72bbfcb79488
For the tl;dr crowd, I think that this bit helps put things in perspective:
Compare that to, for example, riots this past summer. Looting is bad, but it’s a problem for police and insurance companies. Trying to burn down a police station or courthouse is worse, but that too is a law enforcement problem, perhaps one requiring federal assistance. Storming the Capitol, forcefully hindering the execution of U.S. law, and trying to kill top elected officials is a national security problem.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #484 on: January 11, 2021, 05:19:02 PM »
Wow.  Even Alex Jones has had enough of QAnon.

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-qanon-rant-viral-infowars-1560394

I guess the only people left are the real crazies and lunatics. We know who THEY are.

Still convinced Teh Storm is coming.  And on the 21st when Biden is President and Trump is hiding in Florida, I'm sure it will still be all part of the plan to them. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #485 on: January 11, 2021, 05:29:38 PM »
QAnon shit is on Facebook, and the people who have never heard of 4chan are thinking there's going to be a blackout, the ATMs, and the internet are going to go down. My mom has a Facebook and asked me what is happening. I looked at what a family friend sent her, and it was a screenshot of someone on Parler pretending to be Donald J. Trump.

Look out for your old people!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #486 on: January 11, 2021, 05:58:14 PM »
I could have told you that yesterday.

Oh wait, I did. ::)
What does it say for qanon when even Alex Jones thinks that they're full of shit?
https://uproxx.com/viral/alex-jones-done-with-qanon-video/

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2021, 01:38:35 AM »
I could have told you that yesterday.

Oh wait, I did. ::)
What does it say for qanon when even Alex Jones thinks that they're full of shit?
https://uproxx.com/viral/alex-jones-done-with-qanon-video/

I have no excuse other than I really don't pay much attention to you. :p

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #488 on: January 18, 2021, 03:50:18 PM »
This guy gets it.  Qanon is a game.

"When I saw QAnon, I knew exactly what it was and what it was doing. I had seen it before. I had almost built it before. It was gaming’s evil twin. A game that plays people. "

https://think.kera.org/2021/01/21/qanon-a-game-that-plays-people/
https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5

Great candidate for word of the year.
Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 03:53:02 PM by JerkFace »

« Reply #489 on: January 18, 2021, 10:57:06 PM »
Haa!

That was interssting.
Only made it half way through as its quite long.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #490 on: January 18, 2021, 11:36:30 PM »
In Soviet Russia, game plays YOU!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #491 on: January 20, 2021, 08:55:03 AM »
So.....

Tom.

What happened to Teh Storm?

Obama and Hillary are not wearing handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit.

Looks like it didn't happen. What a surprise.

Has it been rescheduled?

What's your magic decoder ring tell you? :P

« Reply #492 on: January 20, 2021, 11:59:10 AM »
Looks like the Q Cumbers were just lost in a fantasy.  Or Trump fucked up and now loads of children will get raped in Satanic rituals.

Hmmmm....

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #493 on: January 20, 2021, 04:16:05 PM »
Seems like a lot of QAnon morons are depressed they have been trolled all along.

Or maybe Biden is the chosen one? Anything for them to avoid saying they were wrong and stupid

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #494 on: January 21, 2021, 02:12:38 AM »
Trust the plan.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #495 on: January 21, 2021, 03:39:22 AM »
Trust the plan.

Hi Q!  I will decode your message.

Trust the plan.
Trupt the lan.
Trunpt the la.

You are saying... Trump will take over the internet in California?  Got it, loud and clear!

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #496 on: January 21, 2021, 05:35:52 AM »
Whaaat, the Qracle was wrong?
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #497 on: January 21, 2021, 05:38:28 AM »
Maybe Tom Bishop can come here and sort out the confusion. He seemed pretty confident that Biden and the others would be arrested and Trump be reinstated. But maybe its like 4D chess or something or maybe further decodings are needed to reveal the master plan

I'm sure there is something he can spin to avoid him looking like a complete and utter gullible dumbarse fool that he looks like now

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #498 on: January 21, 2021, 05:50:49 AM »
Maybe Tom Bishop can come here and sort out the confusion. He seemed pretty confident that Biden and the others would be arrested and Trump be reinstated. But maybe its like 4D chess or something or maybe further decodings are needed to reveal the master plan

I'm sure there is something he can spin to avoid him looking like a complete and utter gullible dumbarse fool that he looks like now

His tactic to avoid humiliation is to post his nonsense, then abandon the discussion when he gets his ass kicked.

So he's spinning away right now, but pretending he never said or believed any of those things.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #499 on: January 21, 2021, 06:54:46 AM »
Plot twist - Biden was Q all along.  :o

« Reply #500 on: January 21, 2021, 08:23:34 AM »
That's a real theory amongst the Q cumbers.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #501 on: January 21, 2021, 02:08:42 PM »
That's a real theory amongst the Q cumbers.

The other half of that plot twist is the Trump was a deep state plant all along, and foiled the plot at the last minute. 

Meanwhile,  the real white supremicists ( aka boogaloos ) who are pining for civil war 2,  are pissed off at Qanon for magical thinking and not supporting the armed insurrection sufficiently.

The next chapter of Qanon promises more plot twists.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #502 on: January 21, 2021, 02:13:01 PM »
I think it's funny seeing Tom Bishop trying to walk back he ever believed that rubbish. Total denial mode.

I bet inside he is crying

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #503 on: February 14, 2021, 03:01:10 PM »
THREAD: QAnon was enabled in part by former military and intelligence professionals "gone wild." They lent credibility to the myth and laundered QAnon messaging to the public, sometimes via E-list "influencers." Here are some of the key personnel.
https://twitter.com/davetroy/status/1360992025848524800?s=20

Interesting list of people and their connections to QAnon.  Easier to read unrolled https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1360992025848524800.html

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #504 on: February 14, 2021, 03:15:02 PM »
THREAD: QAnon was enabled in part by former military and intelligence professionals "gone wild." They lent credibility to the myth and laundered QAnon messaging to the public, sometimes via E-list "influencers." Here are some of the key personnel.
https://twitter.com/davetroy/status/1360992025848524800?s=20

Interesting list of people and their connections to QAnon.  Easier to read unrolled https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1360992025848524800.html

I didn't even know Flynn was such a Q-Head until a few weeks ago when I read an article about how he took the "Q Oath", whatever the f#$& that is. Never heard of the rest of these guys. What a bunch of sad weirdos.

« Reply #505 on: February 14, 2021, 04:58:09 PM »
I think it's funny seeing Tom Bishop trying to walk back he ever believed that rubbish. Total denial mode.

I bet inside he is crying

Where  qhen?

Also
Aupport is the best hing for those coming out of any cult.
Not making fun.

Also
Where?
When?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #506 on: February 15, 2021, 03:32:41 AM »

I mean, looking round the world (if they do) and seeing Myanmar do a proper coup using the standing army, and then looking at history (if they do) seeing that after Cuba managed it, the US’s response, that is its investiture in practising counter revolutionary measures all through South America setting back human rights with the installation of right-wing juntas across the board, to paraphrase Roosevelt, “He might be a bastard but he’s our bastard.” And coupled with the inordinate amount of money that the country spends on arms, particularly drones and AC-130 gunships.

The shit show that was the “revolution” surely must have dented the good old boys dressed as soldiers confidence in their “militias” ability to actually be anything other than a road bump for the real military, even with their extensive training on COD and weekends shooting tin cans.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #507 on: February 17, 2021, 03:45:54 PM »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #508 on: February 17, 2021, 04:33:11 PM »
March 4th inauguration is gaining ground..

https://www.msnbc.com/ayman-mohyeldin/watch/the-current-state-of-qanon-101189701966

The specifics may have come up before, but the zaniness of what I was just reading is kind of unmatched. The March 4th thing is:

Trump will become the 19th president on March 4 because of a theory, also believed by the so-called sovereign citizen movement, that a law was secretly passed in 1871 that turned the U.S. into a corporation. As a result of this, all other presidents after Ulysses S. Grant are illegitimate, the theory goes.
March 4 is the date that presidential inauguration ceremonies used to take place, before it was moved to January 20 in 1933 in order to shorten the lame-duck period.

Apparently the 1871 law was this:

District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871
...an Act of Congress that repealed the individual charters of the cities of Washington and Georgetown and established a new territorial government for the whole District of Columbia. Though Congress repealed the territorial government in 1874, the legislation was the first to create a single municipal government for the federal district.

As for Sovereign Citizens: The Act served as the basis of conspiracy theories relating to the sovereign citizen movement. According to these, the Act would have made the District, and consequently the whole United States, into a corporation.

As if things aren't whacky enough already.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #509 on: March 04, 2021, 02:47:31 AM »
Welcome to inaugration day 2021.   

Will the Donald dare to show up and claim his crown?  Or will he skulk down in Mar-A-Lago?   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/03/03/march-4-qanon-trump-inauguration/