Qanon Conspiracy

• 683 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Qanon Conspiracy
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2020, 11:58:30 AM »
No, follow along. I didn't say Q was banned for having an opinion that doesn't agree with wokethink.

You can definitely be banned from Facebook and Twitter for having an opinion that is not woke. Try posting "women do not have penises". lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2020, 01:27:49 PM »
No, follow along. I didn't say Q was banned for having an opinion that doesn't agree with wokethink.
Well, it looked like you were implying that.

You can definitely be banned from Facebook and Twitter for having an opinion that is not woke. Try posting "women do not have penises". lol
I don't use either, but who has been banned for stating that biological fact?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2020, 03:25:13 PM »
Well, it looked like you were implying that.

I don't use either, but who has been banned for stating that biological fact?

Lots of women! They're just nobodies, not famous, but they get banned for stating facts all the time.

Meghan Murphy was permanently banned for posting "men aren't women, tho".

Yesterday a black woman was banned for posting -

"The 'black' in 'black woman' describes a WOMAN who is black.

The 'trans' in 'transwoman' describes a MAN with gender dysphoria.

Black women are not the OPPOSITE of white women. That's just a flat out RACIST AS FUCK take.

And where does it leave women of other races?"

It's not woke to express these simple facts, because facts are social constructs now. You don't have to be harassing anyone to be banned for these things. Just posting them on your timeline to no one in particular is enough. It's been going on for a couple years now. The more famous a person is, the longer they can get away with it, but even fame isn't protection from it all the time. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2020, 02:34:58 AM »
Well, I can't look up the others, as no name, but Megan Murphy seems not to be banned from facebook

https://www.facebook.com/meghanmurphywriter/

Seems she was banned from twitter for violating their T&C around misgendering. 

witter permanently suspended Murphy's account in late November 2018, after she referred to a trans woman as "him"

I disagree with it, but it's up to twitter what their T&C are....

It's not woke to express these simple facts, because facts are social constructs now. You don't have to be harassing anyone to be banned for these things. Just posting them on your timeline to no one in particular is enough. It's been going on for a couple years now. The more famous a person is, the longer they can get away with it, but even fame isn't protection from it all the time.

Well, that's shit, but so is twitter.  My suggestion is not to use twitter.  It's a business losing users and ad revenue, so if you're lucky it might not even be around in a few years.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2020, 02:40:03 AM »
But why are these accounts deleted or users banned for thigs like this but seemingly 'trolls' who personally abuse people over politics are not?

I'd say the things even Trump has said on Twitter consitiude far more offense, incite violence and division, are a deliberate misrepresentation of facts or outright dangerous lies etc and he still has the platform

A journalist here who interviewed the PM revealed a snapshot from hundreds of comments that were disgusting, sexual harassment and vile abuse because she dared ask hard questions of him - or some abused her because they thought she didn't go hard enough. Cant win

I'd bet they still all have active accounts

But I bet if you call Caitlyn Jenner, Bruce, you'd be given the flick

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2020, 03:33:16 AM »
But why are these accounts deleted or users banned for thigs like this but seemingly 'trolls' who personally abuse people over politics are not?

I'd say the things even Trump has said on Twitter consitiude far more offense, incite violence and division, are a deliberate misrepresentation of facts or outright dangerous lies etc and he still has the platform

A journalist here who interviewed the PM revealed a snapshot from hundreds of comments that were disgusting, sexual harassment and vile abuse because she dared ask hard questions of him - or some abused her because they thought she didn't go hard enough. Cant win

Possibly all true, I just find it very hard to give a shit about twitter.  I hated the idea when it was launched and I still do.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2020, 03:55:41 AM »

Possibly all true, I just find it very hard to give a shit about twitter.  I hated the idea when it was launched and I still do.

Well I'm with you on that. The world is ultimately a worse place with hundreds of millions of people pretending they are 'freelance journalists' and that everyone else cares about their thoughts on the subject of anything lol

Never signed up for Twitter and gave up Facebook quite a number of years ago. Couldn't be happier

I love this comic. But it's sad it's the society we live in

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2020, 07:25:52 AM »
They changed the rules on Twitter and then banned Meghan for something she said before the rule change. You probably don't know about "Jessica" Yaniv, but he was still calling himself Jonathan and using male pronouns sometimes when he tried to sue several Sikh women in Canada because they wouldn't wax her balls. Someone posted a link to an article and asked Meghan if that's who she was talking about, and she posted "yeah, that's him".   Meanwhile, if you don't like what a woman posts on Twitter, you can pull your pants down, take a pic of your dick, and send it to her and tell her to choke on it and it's fine.  Some examples of what Twitter does not ban you for (or at least only temporarily) https://medium.com/@rebeccarc/j-k-rowling-and-the-trans-activists-a-story-in-screenshots-78e01dca68d 

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2020, 09:08:18 AM »
They changed the rules on Twitter and then banned Meghan for something she said before the rule change. You probably don't know about "Jessica" Yaniv, but he was still calling himself Jonathan and using male pronouns sometimes when he tried to sue several Sikh women in Canada because they wouldn't wax her balls. Someone posted a link to an article and asked Meghan if that's who she was talking about, and she posted "yeah, that's him".
No, I do know about that scumbag, it was pretty widely reported.  Clearly she shouldn't have been banned, but what you gonna do?

Meanwhile, if you don't like what a woman posts on Twitter, you can pull your pants down, take a pic of your dick, and send it to her and tell her to choke on it and it's fine.  Some examples of what Twitter does not ban you for (or at least only temporarily) https://medium.com/@rebeccarc/j-k-rowling-and-the-trans-activists-a-story-in-screenshots-78e01dca68d
It's a mess indeed.  The whole thing is a cesspool and the world would be better off without Twitter.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2020, 09:20:09 AM »
That's the problem with freedom of speech: it apples to idiots and assholes too.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2020, 09:41:18 AM »
That's the problem with freedom of speech: it apples to idiots and assholes too.
It doesn't apply to anyone on Twitter.  It's commercial property.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2020, 11:35:25 AM »
There are people getting off corporate social media, but regular media pretend Twitter is real life. A bunch of us have moved to the fediverse, and some others have gone to Parler. The fediverse is fun because each server has its own rules, like forums. I imagine Parler will end up like Twitter eventually, because all corporate social media starts off with free speech ideals and end up stifling speech that doesn't line up with whatever values they have. 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2020, 06:43:06 PM »
Some examples of what Twitter does not ban you for (or at least only temporarily) https://medium.com/@rebeccarc/j-k-rowling-and-the-trans-activists-a-story-in-screenshots-78e01dca68d

I followed JK Rowling and there were crazy trans supporting  people posting dick pics in threads about kids artwork. 

This was in response to something about men not menstruating.  I forget the details, but they attacked en-masse with nasty personal abuse.

These "woke" activists have completely lost the plot.  It's like that PC craze a few years back that slowly fizzled. 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2020, 07:27:22 AM »
The tweet that got that reaction is in the medium article I linked. JKR is tweeting again this morning, I'm sure the woketards will be crying about it all day!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2020, 04:30:51 PM »
I stumbled upon this today on Digg and am super into infographics so I thought it was worth checking out:

Interview with the Mapmaker
I spoke to the man who designed the QAnon and 5G infographics you’ve seen circulating online.
https://endoftheworld.substack.com/p/interview-with-the-mapmaker?utm_source=digg

Holy crap, these people are for realz. Here's one of his "maps"...Yikes...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2020, 05:40:26 PM »
Wow, that is something.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2020, 04:48:07 PM »
https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1309553515925209089?s=20

DeAnna Lorraine @DeAnna4Congress

I find it very interesting how the show “Masked Singer” hit America in January 2019, a little bit over a year before they started forcing us all into masks.

It’s almost like they were beginning to condition the public that masks were “normal” and “cool”.

The media is demonic.

I see I struck a cord tonight with my this tweet since the whole Soros-paid-blue-check-brigade is out in full force tonight!

I really wonder what he pays these hacks.

Seriously, mock this all you want.

You leftists have allowed yourself to be completely taken over and become absolute SHEEP!

Try for once to think critically rather than just what the Soros-bought-and-paid-for-media shoves in your face.

WAKE UP!

OMG, Wake up Lorraine! They've been conditioning us since The Lone Ranger TV show in 1949. George Soros has been planning this for 70 years!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2020, 05:22:43 PM »
Good God. It's like they elected d1.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2020, 06:26:00 PM »
Good God. It's like they elected d1.

Who was that masked man?     

Great TV show in it's day,  but  D1's obsession with masks really hit its peak with "V"  and now I can see it was really the Anons who were conditioning us.

Trivia Note:  Jay Silverheels,  who played Tonto, was a real indian, a full blood Mohawk no less.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2020, 06:31:26 PM »
Men who espouse their belief in QAnon should be given vasectomy coupons.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2020, 09:34:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1309553515925209089?s=20

I find it very interesting how the show “Masked Singer” hit America in January 2019, a little bit over a year before they started forcing us all into masks.

It’s almost like they were beginning to condition the public that masks were “normal” and “cool”.

The media is demonic.

I see I struck a cord tonight with my this tweet since the whole Soros-paid-blue-check-brigade is out in full force tonight!

I really wonder what he pays these hacks.

Seriously, mock this all you want.

You leftists have allowed yourself to be completely taken over and become absolute SHEEP!

Try for once to think critically rather than just what the Soros-bought-and-paid-for-media shoves in your face.

WAKE UP!

OMG, Wake up Lorraine! They've been conditioning us since The Lone Ranger TV show in 1949. George Soros has been planning this for 70 years!

Even now they continue to mock us.

https://www.emmys.com/shows/watchmen

Showering the Watchmen with Emmy awards.  A show about masks!

« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2020, 02:55:07 AM »
Yes, it's clear how the Masked Singer was conditioning us to wear surgical masks.

It's a Dem hoax!

« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2020, 04:16:58 AM »
I stumbled upon this today on Digg and am super into infographics so I thought it was worth checking out:

I spoke to the man who designed the QAnon and 5G infographics you’ve seen circulating online.
https://endoftheworld.substack.com/p/interview-with-the-mapmaker?utm_source=digg

Well, there’s certainly a lot jammed in there, but it’s just an image.

A crazy wall should be real wall in your house with pictures and newspaper cuttings pinned on it, connected by red string.

You don’t make your crazy wall in Microsoft Project.

Bah!

PS.  Fast & Furious? (Below George Soros in red near the bottom).  Now that I can get on board with.  How are these films so successful, hmmmm?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 04:26:10 AM by Unconvinced »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2020, 05:48:09 AM »

A crazy wall should be real wall in your house with pictures and newspaper cuttings pinned on it, connected by red string.

Bah!

False flag!  Get him!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2020, 08:16:55 AM »

Bah!

PS.  Fast & Furious? (Below George Soros in red near the bottom).  Now that I can get on board with.  How are these films so successful, hmmmm?

I agree, pretty disappointing. A crime wall should be an all consuming crisis that spills into every physical space in your life. This would have been more impressive:

« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2020, 08:49:58 AM »

"women do not have penises".

I don't use either

Fake news post.

Haha

« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2020, 08:52:26 AM »

Bah!

I agree, pretty disappointing. A crime wall should be an all consuming crisis that spills into every physical space in your life. This would have been more impressive:

« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2020, 12:03:01 PM »

Bah!

Hell yeah!  Now that’s more like it.

I wonder if anyone here can beat that?  Should we start a “post your crazy wall” thread?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2020, 01:02:22 PM »
Unfortunately a lot of "walls" are pure digital these days.  My friend's dad had a wall tracking bigfoot, all on a computer.  Much like when books went to kindle a lot of the charm is lost.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2020, 03:09:57 PM »
Unfortunately a lot of "walls" are pure digital these days.  My friend's dad had a wall tracking bigfoot, all on a computer.  Much like when books went to kindle a lot of the charm is lost.

No wonder yarn, corkboard, and pushpin sales have plummeted.

At least there's one for Mothman (Leave it to the West Virginians to keep it real and old school):