Qanon Conspiracy

• 683 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Qanon Conspiracy
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2019, 11:08:14 AM »
https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

I doubt this will stop Trump from encouraging QAnon at his rallies.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2019, 08:26:24 PM »
https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

I doubt this will stop Trump from encouraging QAnon at his rallies.

LOL,  it's reached Australia...   http://www.qanon.com.au/

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2019, 09:01:19 PM »

LOL,  it's reached Australia...   http://www.qanon.com.au/

From your link . . .
We are anonymous; We are your friends, your family, your co-workers, and strangers alike.

Hahahahaha   co-workers.

Pubescent weirdos.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2019, 03:44:15 PM »
I'm not sure if this is a Qanon conspiracy or not,  if not,  then it should be.   LOL.

The real reason for exhuming John Dillinger is to clone him for the job of Federal Reserve Chair.

Seems legit.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2019, 05:48:08 PM »
I'm not sure if this is a Qanon conspiracy or not,  if not,  then it should be.   LOL.

The real reason for exhuming John Dillinger is to clone him for the job of Federal Reserve Chair.

Seems legit.

Worried about you JerkWad. You have an unhealthy obsession with this weird, outlandish cult of freaks aka Qanon

It's not too late to let it go. For your own mental health you should never delve into this conspiracy group again. It's how the brainwashing starts.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2019, 10:11:38 PM »

Seems legit.

Worried about you JerkWad. You have an unhealthy obsession with this weird, outlandish cult of freaks aka Qanon

It's not too late to let it go. For your own mental health you should never delve into this conspiracy group again. It's how the brainwashing starts.

Maybe they killed his puppy.

Least he isn't John wick
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2019, 01:52:23 AM »

Seems legit.

What can I say,  I find the crazy things people believe and their reasons for those beliefs fascinating.   Speaking of which,  why are you here?  And where have you been?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2019, 02:00:33 AM »

Seems legit.

Maybe they killed his puppy.

Least he isn't John wick

Are you sure about that?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2019, 07:36:10 AM »
I love the Qanon Conspiracy. It's fascinating.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2019, 04:20:38 AM »
I love the Qanon Conspiracy. It's fascinating.

Quote from the linked article.  It's an alternate reality game.

"The best way to think of QAnon may be not as a conspiracy theory, but as an unusually absorbing alternate-reality game with extremely low barriers to entry. The “Q” poster’s cryptic missives give believers a task to complete on a semiregular basis. Even more so than conventional video games such as “Fortnite Battle Royale,” which rolls out new seasons with new scenarios roughly every 10 weeks, QAnon is open-ended — or it will be as long as the revelations continue."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/07/qanon-isnt-just-conspiracy-theory-its-highly-effective-game/?wpisrc=nl_ideas&wpmm=1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2019, 05:18:25 PM »

I find the crazy things people believe and their reasons for those beliefs fascinating.

I agree with you.   ;D

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2019, 01:41:42 PM »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2020, 06:19:56 PM »
Jerkface, I think I found the best Qanon twitter acct https://twitter.com/KevBoat44

"HOLY SH!T

Deepstate Fauci just got caught leaking info to the mockingbird & trump knows.

The Sham is up!" https://twitter.com/KevBoat44/status/1248684823981559809?s=20

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2020, 07:48:30 PM »
So Fauci is deep state in Q world,  that explains the weird death threats.

Gotta love Qanons, they have great imagination.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2020, 12:45:01 AM »
Q is moving up in the world,  I fear for Moloch, and the transdimensional spirituality of the GOP.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/13/qanon-congress-316289

Depending on where one looks, Q-adherent beliefs range from untrue theories that spring from actual events — DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered by gang members hired by Democratic leaders, the Rothschild family was behind Princess Diana’s death, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler’s grandchild — to the arcane and metaphysical. One more nebulous belief: that the most prominent members of this cabal harvest adrenal glands from childrens’ brains and sacrifice them to the Satanic ancient god Moloch. Another alleges that Trump has arrested these evildoers — not physically here on earth, but spiritually, on an interdimensional plane.

Forgot to add,  here are the Qanons running for congress.

https://www.mediamatters.org/qanon-conspiracy-theory/here-are-qanon-supporters-running-congress-2020

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 12:51:06 AM by JerkFace »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2020, 11:02:57 PM »
LOL,  the Republicans are running away from Qanons as fast as they can.

In general, congressional Republicans have had the luxury of ignoring fringe adherents of the right-wing QAnon conspiracy theory. As we discussed last week, that's quickly becoming less of an option.

In Georgia's 14th congressional district, Marjorie Taylor Greene, an apparent enthusiast of the crackpot conspiracy theory, appears well positioned to get elected to Congress. She still has to compete in an August runoff, but given her strong showing in the first primary round, Greene appears to be the favorite to win the GOP nomination -- and given the leanings of this district in northwestern Georgia, if she wins the Republican nod, her victory in November is effectively a given.

All of which leaves GOP leaders in an awkward spot. Will the National Republican Congressional Committee have any reservations about supporting a QAnon adherent after the FBI labeled QAnon as a possible domestic-terror threat?

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/house-gop-leaders-denounce-qanon-enthusiast-running-georgia-n1231534

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2020, 07:05:12 AM »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2020, 04:34:26 PM »
Have you ever looked through the list of qanon politicians? https://www.mediamatters.org/qanon-conspiracy-theory/here-are-qanon-supporters-running-congress-2020

Yes,  I've seen that list.  ( 2 posts back :) )   What a fine bunch of people to choose for running the country.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2020, 05:08:08 PM »
Oops! Well I was trying to find out if that woman who was bragging about Trump drinking water with ONE HAND was Qanon, and I didn't even read the last post again. lol

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2020, 04:48:22 PM »
More about the Qanon GOP connection..     Best description of Q I've heard is "Trailer Park Scientology"

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/02/opinions/gop-qanon-caucus-avlon/index.html

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2020, 08:35:59 AM »
"Beyoncé is not even African American. She is faking this for exposure. Her real name is Ann Marie Lastrassi. She is Italian. This is all part of the Soros Deep State agenda for the Black Lives Matter movement. BEYONCÉ YOU ARE ON NOTICE!

#GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1GWA #Trump2020" https://twitter.com/KwCongressional/status/1279562816324763648?s=20

This guy's bio - KW Miller is a Constitutional Conservative running for Congress in Florida's 18th Congressional District. KW Miller believes in American exceptionalism.

The whole tweet thread is about Beyonce, Bill Gates, and the Illuminati! lol

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2020, 02:11:31 AM »
Surely that's a parody account?

You all do know that Beyoncé’s song “Formation” was a secret coded message to the globalists I certainly hope?

She was getting the ladies in formation 4 years ago. Why?
Common, this shit is hilarious!

Love some of the comments below

They should remove Florida from US, I have seen enough.

Man, never go full Florida.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2020, 04:19:11 AM »
Surely that's a parody account?

Sometimes the whole Qanon thing seems like a parody,  so I guess it's a parody of  parody,   bit like US politics in real life really.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2020, 06:51:31 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/twitter-bans-7-000-qanon-accounts-limits-150-000-others-n1234541
Twitter bans 7,000 QAnon accounts, limits 150,000 others as part of broad crackdown
The company will classify QAnon as coordinated harmful activity in part because of a rise in harassment targeting high-profile critics of the president.

Oh no! I like reading them sometimes  >:(

Seriously, they shouldn't be banned or shadow banned unless they break the rules.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2020, 07:24:29 PM »
Maybe they'll all move to parler.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2020, 03:26:58 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/twitter-bans-7-000-qanon-accounts-limits-150-000-others-n1234541
Twitter bans 7,000 QAnon accounts, limits 150,000 others as part of broad crackdown
The company will classify QAnon as coordinated harmful activity in part because of a rise in harassment targeting high-profile critics of the president.

Seriously, they shouldn't be banned or shadow banned unless they break the rules.

nah, screw those guys. Sadly there are people who would follow and believe that crap. Your country really needs to take back control of the information the public reads. It's why countries like Russia and China are strong. It's just a pity their dictators are malevolent butt wipes

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2020, 07:56:47 PM »

I think half of the Qanons are just in it for the giggles, and see it as an absurdist response to politics.   As in all groups it's the crazy few who take it too far and spoil it for the others.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2020, 06:16:36 AM »

Being on the other side of the political spectrum is breaking the rules.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2020, 07:59:30 AM »

Being on the other side of the political spectrum is breaking the rules.

This is actually true. Also having opinions that don't line up with wokethink is against the rules.

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2020, 08:25:24 AM »
Is this really anything to do with wokethink?  Or just the usual capitalists trying to create a commercial product and want to clean up all the toxic bullshit off their platform (yeah, good luck with that)?

I just find it hard to believe all these libertarian hypercapitalists in silicon valley actually give a shit about anything past their egos and share options.  They somehow get portrayed as "the left", which I find hilarious and just shows how meaningless the term has become.  I don't see many of them talking about shared ownership of national assets or redistributive tax regimes.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.